Destined Together

By Madhavi_sneha

Sanvi Rai is a 25 years old girl. A Indian optimistic girl. She is a doctor (Psychiatrist) and a writer as we... More

Chapter I: What a wonderful day.
Chapter 2:You need a psychiatrist
CAST
CHAPTER 3: I AM NOT FINE.
CHAPTER 4: Marriage,what marriage?
Announcement
Chapter 5:- Should I marry him?
CHAPTER 6:- It's an Arrange Marriage.
CHAPTER 7:- Where is Lucas?
Chapter 8:- What the hell is Hal... whatever
HELLO EVERYONE
CHAPTER 9:- Married.... ok!
Chapter 10:- You are going to Work in my company
Chapter 11:- She-is-a-psychiatrist
Chapter 12:- His dog has a bigger room than mine!!
Chapter 13: I am not scared of her.
Chapter 14:- Your son is a brat!
Chapter 15:- You are married to Sanvi!
Chapter 16:- Nate as in Nathaniel Rossi
Chapter 17:- Lucas's Birthday.
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 18:- What happened to Lucas?
Chapter 19 :- Did you stay with NATHANIEL?
Chapter 20:- Nate this is Lucas, my husband.
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 21:- Nathaniel has a secret room?
Chapter 22:- She is back Lucas!!
Chapter 23:- Nathaniel is a ghost?
Chapter 24:- Lucas is going to be mine!!
Chapter 25:- If not for Nate sir I wouldn't be alive today.
Chapter 26: WHAT?ITALIAN MAFIA ? YOUR FRIEND? HOW ? WHAT? OH GOD!!
Chapter 27: We can share a room till Mason is here, Right?
Chapter 28: You still love Sanvi, don't you?
AESTHETICS OF LUCAS AND SANVI
Chapter 29 : You won't feel nice about meeting me Lucas, I guarantee you
Chapter 30:I love you Sanvi, I will always love you.
Chapter 31 :I am coming my loves!! Brace yourselves.
‼️IMPORTANT DON'T IGNORE ‼️
Nathaniel

Chapter 32: Evil Hyena?

799 62 3
By Madhavi_sneha

A/n :- Hi Dear Readers!!
*waving at you all *

First of all thank you so much for 13k reads. I thank all my active and silent readers, I am so grateful of you all for this support. ♡♡

Please do vote and comment more Dear Readers! It's an impetus motivation for me.

I sincerely apologise for this delay.
*bowing slightly at you all *

Once again you all have a target Dear Readers, 35 votes on this chapter

I will update a new chapter only after the given target is fulfilled, I want my Dear Readers to support me

.
.
.
.
.

SANVI'S POV

I blinked my eyes open, when the sunlight fell directly on me from the window, through the slightly parted curtain. I yawned sleepily and rubbed my eyes.

Eventually I sat up straight with my back touching the headrest and streched my hands a bit, another yawn escaped from my mouth.

Considering how hard I have been working from last few weeks,more sleep seemed like a tempting offer to me.

I seriously could sleep for some time, as it was my day off, but I also feel like waking up this instant and preparing some good breakfast by myself. When I was contemplating whether to go back to sleep or to wake up and make breakfast, out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Lucas turning in my direction.

He was still sleeping peacefully without a care in the world. One thing I am really thankful for is that Lucas doesn't snore. Even if he does, then it is most definitely better than his twin. I still remember the horrifying snoring of Luke, whenever we went on camping, Luke was the only one to receive a seperate tent, no not because he was single or special, it was due to the fact that, no one can ever sleep beside him with how loud he snores.

I wonder if his innumerable one night stands ever kicked him out of the bed for snoring like that!!
I snorted at the sudden thought and shook my head,to clear this unnecessary things out; especially anything related to Luke's flings. I cringed reminiscing the previously playboy behaviour of my bestfriend.

I tilted my head to the side and smiled widely. Lucas's hairs looks so soft in the morning, I certainly don't know why, he opts not to go out with this soft look. He looks so cute, silent and innocent like this.

You, yourself revealed the reason, why he doesn't go out like this!! Cause he can't ruin his 'cold hearted billionaire' persona infront of others. People will only coo at his words, if he starts going out looking like a cute puppy. My conscience resonated as a matter of fact and I found myself humming in agreement.

I sighed and gently caressed his hairs and much to my surprise, Lucas hummed in delight, he even leaned more towards my hand. I smiled fondly at this giant baby, soon my smile turned into frown.

Will I ever be able to love Lucas the way I love Nate? This thought always scared me to the core. I can't help but feel wary and extremely guilty about still loving Nate, even after being a married woman. I already know Lucas's growing affections for me.

I have seen him looking at me more than usual, fussing and fretting over my over-working self, he is cautious about my health. He thinks he is being subtle. That's not the case at all. It's quite the opposite, everyone except for him knows this.

I sighed helplessly, removed the duvet and walked to the washroom, with whirlpool of emotions and questions running inside my mind.

.
.
.
.
.
.

AUTHOR'S POV

Where Sanvi was juggling with her own thoughts, Lucas slept soundlessly without giving a damm about anything else.

On the other hand, Michael couldn't sleep a wink. He didn't know how to do the task assigned to him. He as a lawyer had a fair share of experience in searching for evidences. Nonetheless, this was different, very different.

Michael was in a dilemma, he couldn't discuss this issue with Sanvi and Lucas, neither can he keep this from them. It wasn't fair to either of them.

According to Michael, atleast Sanvi has full rights to know about this. Yet, he couldn't disclose this important information to his new bestfriend.

Michael felt extremely guilty for not revealing the most crucial information to the one, who deserved to know this more than anyone else. These thoughts occupied his mind and henceforth destroyed all the sleepiness he felt.

Sighing in dejection, Michael got up from his bed and made his way towards the washroom, to freshen up himself.

.
.
.
.

Sanvi clasped her hands together and made a noise of delight, after she prepared a nice french breakfast, which included French scrambled eggs; French breakfast puffs; French toast with powered sugar and blueberries on top, lastly Cafe Au Lait (coffee)

Sanvi with the help of Aunt Sara and some other maids set the dinning table. First one to greet her was King, who excitedly jumped on his Mom, while wagging his tail in sheer happiness. Sanvi laughed happily, patted King's head affectionately and kissed his forehead.

Then the Mother and Son duo sat patiently waiting for others to come downstairs.

"King, why are you wearing your outing clothes? Are going somewhere hmm?" Sanvi questioned curiously, when she finally took in her son's appearance. King barked in response making Sanvi face palm at her own question.

King will not go anywhere on his own. Sanvi thought to herself and caressed King's head, he leaned more into her hand and made small noises. Sanvi giggled at how alike King's behaviour was to Lucas's.

Like Father Like son
Sanvi concluded to herself, just as she was about to call Lucas, Michael and Mason, they all descended down the stairs one by one making Sanvi frown at the formally dressed males.

"Why on earth are you all dressed like this?" Sanvi queried curiously, her eyebrows knitted together in confusion. All three of the addressed males started checking out themselves.

"What is wrong with my clothes?"

"I told you Lucy! This Burgundy colour doesn't suit me. Even Annabella is agreeing to it."

"Shut up Eli, Sanvi I don't see anything wrong with my suit though!"

The three of them simultaneously stated. Sanvi rolled her eyes at this,even King shook his head at his Dad and Uncle's usual banter.

"No, nothing is wrong with your clothes, I am asking why are you all dressed like you are going out?" Sanvi yet again questioned for which she received a droll stare from Mason, a confused look from Lucas and a bemused look by Michael.

"That's because we are going out Annabella!!" Michael nonchalantly replied with a shrug, this answer led to Sanvi narrowing her eyes at all three of them.

"So in short, you all are ditching me? Great!! I can't believe this, Lucas you pestered me to take a day off, only for me to stay alone. You are even taking King with you ! Also Mason where on earth are you going? You are supposed to take re-"

"Belle! I am doing more than alright. I am extremely energised, don't worry hmm, moreover an important task needs my immediate attention, please Belle,I promise, I will come back without a scratch." Mason cut off Sanvi in the middle and gently coaxed her. Sanvi reluctantly agreed with a huff.

"Sanvi I am so sorry, a sudden meeting came up at the last minute. It's about a new investor on our new project, one of us has to be present as you are taking a day off, I am obligated to attend this. Don't worry I will come back home before five pm. " Lucas apologised and explained to her. Sanvi frowned sadly, however she didn't have any other option than to understand Lucas's situation. She arched a brow at Michael, who sighed heavily at her questioning look.

"Annabella, you know that I wouldn't let go of an opportunity like this, where I could pester and tease you the whole day. Anyhow, today I have to collect some information regarding a new case. So... I am sorry, but don't worry as a compensation, I will bring you a lot of chocolates." Michael reasoned out and bribed her, Sanvi eagerly agreed with a wide smile, making Mason and Lucas gawk at the scenario going on infront of them.

I am her husband and My bestfriend knows her better than me? Oh my God!! What is happening here? Lucas ridiculously wondered, all while shooting daggers at his bestfriend, who apparently was being served food by his wife.

For f**k sake I am Sanvi's bestfriend and this lawyer convinced her so f*****g easily. Mason thought stupefied by the lawyer's convincing skills. He shook his head and sat next to Michael.

They all started eating silently,with all three of them occasionally praising Sanvi's cooking skills. Sanvi was beaming merrily till they finished their breakfasts.

Mason hugged Sanvi before walking away, Micheal hugged her as well and took King with him, leaving a shy Lucas alone with an inwardly whining Sanvi, for once he listened to his conscience and hugged Sanvi, taking her off-guard for a few seconds, then she hugged back. Lucas unconsciously kissed her forehead and exited out not before muttering a bye to Sanvi.

Sanvi was frozen in her position, she blinked continuously trying to process, what actually happened. Then shook her head with a hint of smile and made her way to upstairs.

.
.
.
.
.
.

SANVI'S POV

I pushed my bedr- uh!! Our bedroom door open and took my phone from the bedside table.

I sat on the bed and called Dadda.

(Sanvi in Bold and Ranvijay Rai in Italics.)

Finally someone remembered about their Dadda I see!

Noo Dadda! I did not forget you, it's just that,I have been very busy lately and today I took a day off, well Lucas pestered me for two hours to take a leave. He is such a hypocrite, he made me stay at home, while he is attending some meeting. Mickey is busy as well, Anna is outstation, Mahi Di, Ace Bhai and Neel are camping along with Eddie and Rose (Lucas's step sister) Luke is in LA, even King is out. I can't believe this!

Oh!! They all are so hypocrite, leaving my little princess to sulk alone. I have to warn them shouldn't I?

Dadda! Don't tease me. I am bored!!!

Then why don't you go to Lucas's office? Surprise him with lunch. You won't be bored.

Wow!! Why didn't I think about this before? Wait, why are you suggesting me to make lunch for Lucas? I thought you didn't like him that much!!

I still do not appreciate his behaviour at the start, however he is making my Princess happy and I suggested you not him.

Hmm, noted. So how's everything going Dadda? How is your health? Are you eating properly? Are you taking your medicines? Don't you dare skip them Dadda!! Did you plan something for Mumma's birthday? I actually have a pla--

Princess breath, I am doing perfectly fine, my health is as great as it can be at this age. I am eating on time. If I didn't take my meds,your mumma will throw me out of the house. Yes, I have something planned but Princess, your Mumma's birthday isn't going to come anytime soon. Before that we have a little Princess's birthday. Will you celebrate this year Sanu?

I don't think so Dadda, I am sorr-

Don't apologise Princess, I get it. What? No cancel it Shravan. Princess I will call you later. Something important came up Hmm, bye take care,I love you and I will always support your decision remember that.

No problem Dadda, bye, I love you. I know!

We hung up the call at the same time and I sighed helplessly.

I can't celebrate my birthday! Especially not without Nate, he used to bake me a cake; decorate our balcony, he would then sing for me, from the time we became a couple, Nate was always the first one to wish me. He would always do something out of the box, so sweet and romantic. All by himself.

I miss Nate's cake; I miss his pampering; I miss his smile; I miss his voice; I miss him so much.

No one understands how I felt after Nate di-- die-- died. I was so alone. I was depended on him, not financially but emotionally I always looked up for his support, for the first six months after I woke up from coma, I didn't wanted to eat from my own hands. Because in the past whenever we would have food together, he would always feed me. He used to cook breakfast for me. He took care of me like my dadda did. He gave me everything and more.

Nate was always there for me, one can easily say that he spoilt me to no end. His first priority was always me, he would fuss so much about my health, which sometimes cost his own health. We fought only for this particular reason.

I was furious about how careless he was being. Nate seemed to forget about his own health, I cannot think of any other reasons, for which we ever fought!!

Nate knew me like the back of his hand, however I couldn't say the same. I knew everything about Nate, except for some things he chose to keep from me. I still don't know anything about, what lies behind the secret door. Nate didn't wanted me to see it and I respected his decision.
Also because he never asked anything from me.

I sighed in agitation, but gasped when I saw the time on the wall clock.

Gosh! I have been thinking from an hour.
I got up from the bed and made my way downstairs.

I thought to watch a movie and Aunt Sara suggested about a horror movie, so we choose The Exorcist.

.
.
.
.

After the movie ended, I decided to prepare lunch.

Before that call Mickey!! Ask him if he is in Lucas's office or not? My conscience suggested and I mentally thanked my conscience.

I took out my phone and dialled Mickey's number.

(Michael in Bold and Sanvi in italics)

Hi Annabella!! I never thought you would miss me so much. I am so touched.

Shut up Mickey!! I did not miss you, I called you for something else. Are you going to have lunch with Lucas today? Wait, that's not the only thing I had to ask. Are you in Lucas's cabin or in yours right now?

Wow! Annabella you broke my heart. Mind you, I have my own cabin and I don't invade Lucy's cabin everyday. Well I technically do go to his company everyday. Nevertheless, I still can be in my own cabin.

So that means you are in your own cabin. What about Lunch?

Well today I am busy, poor Lucy has to adjust on his own-- , wait you are going to surprise Lucy aren't you?

Yes Mr Smarty pants I am ! I was going to prepare lunch, which is why I called you to confirm if I should prepare more food or just for the two of us. Mickey should I send you the food to your office?

That's really sweet of you Annabella, however I have to pass this golden opportunity, as I have a lunch meeting with one of my clients.

Oh! Okay then. Bye Mickey!!

Bye Annabella and if you are making Indian food, do save some for me. I can always eat after I get back.

Will do!!

I hung up the call with a smile. Talking with Mickey always loosen me up. He really knows to calm me down and also to lift up my mood. I am happy that I got a good friend in here as well.

As Mickey hinted on, I thought to prepare Indian food. We all are non-vegetarians so I made Chicken Biryani, Chicken Korma and Chicken kabab. I even made Carrot halwa, Aunt Sara helped me with the dishes.

Finally after the Lunch was set, I made my way to my room and wore a white floral print side slit Kurti with a navy blue ripped jeggings. I paired my outfit with wedges, a charms bracelet and a black cross body sling bag. I opted to keep my hair open, hence I simply brushed it and let my hair free.

Once I reached downstairs, Aunt Sara gave me the Lunchbox, I took it with a smile and thanked her, she brushed off my words of gratefulness with a stern look.

"You do not thank me for these miniscule works Darling. Now get going otherwise you'll be late. " Aunt Sara stated with a smile and I smiled back. Already walking out or the penthouse.

I called Noel after I entered the elevator, (Sanvi's bodyguard) to inform him that I was coming downstairs, as he was going to drive me to Lucas's company.

I wasn't in the mood to drive at all.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We reached Lucas's company after twenty minutes and I asked Noel to take the car back, I did plan on staying with Lucas after Lunch, as I whatsoever had no other plans.

I entered the company, all the employees greeted me, I greeted them back with a smile and entered the private elevator.

.
.
.

I stepped outside the elevator and was about to walk straight to my husband's cabin, when someone stopped me.

"Hey you!! Where do you think you are going?" I heard a lady's voice calling me from behind. I whirled around and saw a woman,whom I guess is of my age in a white shirt paired with a navy blue knee length pencil skirt.

She approached me with a stern face. Her heels clicking on the floor as she walked. I amusedly gazed at her.

She must be new here!
I thought with a smile.

"Where do you think you are going? And who let a person like you to enter here?" The lady fiercely questioned me, while raking a judgemental stare at my direction. I raised a brow at her attitude and arrogance.

"This is my husband's company and I am here to meet him." I stated with a bored look and that lady mockingly chuckled at me.

"You have lost your mind, Mr Knight's wife is a Businesswoman, Psychiatrist and a famous Author, she is nothing like you- a plain average girl, also she is extremely busy unlike you." The lady spat aggressively with a sneer, I didn't know if I should laugh or yell at her. This lady is indirectly praising me and is directly insulting me. I shook my head with a look of disbelief.

"Do you even know how Mr Knight's wife looks like?" I curiously questioned her, which led that lady to cast me with a bemused look.

"Ofcourse I know how she looks,I personally have seen her so many times." The lady bragged and I incredibly stared at her. So this lady saw me with a different face? Wow!! I didn't know I could change faces.

I was about to fire back, however Devin (Lucas's bodyguard) called me from behind.

"Mrs Knight!! What happened ? Why are you standing here? Any problem? Did something happen? " Devin politely bombarded me with questions. I smiled widely at him and shook my head in negative.

"Nothing happened Devin, I came here to surprise Lucas, that's it nothing else. Where you going out?" I assured him and enquired curiously, he nodded his head in positive, while still glancing suspiciously at the now- nervously fidgeting lady.

"Then I wouldn't hold you up here, you can go Devin and make sure to comeback as early as possible. Cause I brought some home made food for you as well. Indian cuisine is our lunch today!!" I enthusiastically stated, he smiled sweetly and nodded his head in affirmation, before walking out from there, leaving the lady and me alone.

I turned around,titled my head a little and crossed my arms.

"You said that you saw me! Oh! How can I forget this, Mrs Knight isn't anything like me, as you saw and heard right now, I am Sanvi Rai, wife of Lucas Xavier Knight! So now please enlighten me, whom did you see ?" I queried seriously and the lady anxiously stared at me.

"I apologise for being an inconvenience Mrs Knight, I also apologise for lying about having already seen you. I solely didn't wanted to make a fool of myself, I mean if I, who is working here didn't see Mrs Knight- you, then my co-workers will make fun of me,hence I thought to lie to everyone. I sincerely apologise Mrs Knight. I would have never dared to block your way if I had the slightest ide--"

"Calm down! I can understand your situation, however what I am failing to know is, why on earth would you make those judgemental remarks at anyone? First of all if a person entered here via private elevator, don't you think he/she is already special enough? Even if the he/she is a commoner, why are you behaving discourteously towards them? " I gravely asked her, the lady's face morphed with guilt and shame. I blankly gazed at her and sighed heavily.

"Look I have to go, I am not going to report you, also consider this as your first and last warning, next time if you behave thoughtlessly with anyone, you will be fired. " Saying this I spun on my heel and walked to Lucas's cabin, without even glancing at the lady.

I knocked on his cabin and heard a loud come in, I took that as my cue, opened the door and entered inside, taking Lucas completely off-guard.

Both Joel and Lucas were open-mouthedly staring at me, on the contrast to his Dad, King hurriedly pounced on me. His tail wagging happily. I giggled at his excited self and hugged him, then patted his head.

"Sanvi!! What happened? Do you need anything? Are you not feeling fine?" I ridiculously wondered why my Genius husband cannot figure out that I am here to surprise him?

"Good Afternoon Mrs Knight!You bought lunch for Mr Knight! Well then I will take my lea-"

"No Joel, I brought lunch for you and Devin as well. Here take this!" I extended the other Lunch bag and he gladly took it with a wide shocked grin.

"Thank you so much Mrs Knight." Joel thanked me, I smiled back at him and he exited out from the cabin.

"You made lunch! But Sanvi you were supposed to rest today!!" Lucas dumbfounded-ly said as if I committed some sin by cooking. I rolled my eyes at this ungrateful husband of mine and placed the food on the Teapoy.

Lucas got up from his seat and sat next to me on the couch.

I took the plates from under the Teapoy, gave it to my clueless husband who confusedly stared at the plates.

I mentally face palmed myself.

"We have to wash the plates Lucas!!" I pointed out making Lucas's eyes slightly widen in realisation. He shook his head and quickly made his way to the washroom.

.
.
.
.
.
.

LUCAS'S POV

After we ate the delicious lunch, Sanvi informed me that she is going to stay here, her reason being bored to death. I smiled amusedly at her antics, yet didn't oppose.

Ofcourse why would you oppose her? When more than her you personally need her company!! My conscience remarked haughtily. I sighed in exasperation and got back to working.

Sanvi and King were playing with a ball. Woah!! Few months back if someone would have said about my cabin being used as a playground by my son and wife, I most definitely was going to sue that person. Now look where I am!
I shook my head with a smile.

.
.
.
.

Now, we were waiting in the meeting room. I clenched my fists tightly in displeasure. This is ridiculous! That person should have been present before my arrival, however the scenario here is completely opposite. Sanvi and I are waiting from fifteen minutes.

F**k it!!

I was ready to storm out from here, if not for Sanvi, as she was tightly holding my hand. I sighed for the unempth time and freed my hand from Sanvi.

The door opened in the exact moment I stood up and the person or more specifically, a woman entered the meeting room.

I instantly recognised the woman, the smirk which she casted towards my direction. I swallowed thickly and my jaw tightened at how arrogantly, that woman was approaching me. I glared hatefully at her. I was about to open my mouth but Sanvi beat me to it.

"Evil hyena? "

I hastily turned in Sanvi's direction with a look of bewilderment.

What the f**k is she saying?

Does Sanvi know this woman?

_______________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:- Hi!! Dear Readers!

I hope the chapter was up to mark and you all liked it.

I apologise for any grammatical or spelling mistakes.

Please do vote and comment 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640K 25.4K 35
Out of all the people to be reborn as, why Izuna Uchiha? I was just a normal girl! Well, as far as an otaku can be normal. But now I've been reborn a...
710K 16.3K 48
@daveeast started following you @daveeast liked your post
834K 69.5K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
7.4K 500 124
Texts from characters from bbc Sherlock. Including: - Mystrade - Johnlock - Mycroft and Sherlock (not a ship) - Rosie and family