A Comfortable Silence (Jayxre...

By Noka004

Editing/Edited (1-6) also there is gore and unpleasant words. I will try and remember to put a warning before... More

Transferring
A Not So Silent Meeting
Cafรฉ time
Finally Some Sleep
Sparing
School Sucks
smart dude give info
๐Ÿบ delivery ๐Ÿบ
a day with Jay
A Pretty Good Day
I've been GOTTEN?
ooo, lore
anger
soft?.......nah
dreams?
Mission? Perhaps (โฐ^โฐ)
t-t-torture?! (โฐโ—‹โฐ)
I WANT FOOD
Tube thing
is it hot in here?
youre still a grandma
Trouble?
a sober or drunken almost murder?
Hold it in
blossoms in blood
it wasnt on porpoise
Visits
Ain't No Way
was that your bone or mine?
(amazing a/n)
..
new name's
thats it?
what?
Birds of a feather flock together
Until the Cat Comes
we bout to have a party
it's not illegal if they dont find out
Its fun being the villain
Ring the Bell
grow up
I'll kick my feet up on your gravestone
gangster?
found you
where do you stand
The cops cant get me but stairs can
Food it is
In School?!
Im gonna be late
tell me (a/n)
take off your clothes
Only a Fool Suffers Alone
Even a Worm Will Turn
Oh. Shit?
Oh, oh damn. That hurt.
Want some beans?
Are you kidding me?
I'll think about it
If everyones special no one is
Work with me Here
Work with me here pt2
Glass
So what do you think?
Yeah, no, definitely no.
I Just Woke Up
Cooking 101: How to Sever the Hand

Hello?

169 13 0
By Noka004

I look behind me and look at a tall hooded figure that I was guessing was a guy from the broad shoulders and height, well ya never know, I've met a woman before who was like 6 or 7 feet tall, Russian too.

"Hello?" I heard the person on the phone call out "Are you still their miss?"

"Uh, yeah I'll call you back" I hung up the phone and looked back up at the tall person "do I know you weird tall guy?

He stayed silent but grabbed my wrist and lead me out of the station over in the parking lot next to the motorcycle I saw through the window.

Why am I letting this happen? I could stab him with the knife in my shoe, or I could at least walk away.

"I can't talk here, get on" His deep voice was muffled behind a black face mask as he tilted his head to the bike

"You know you're supposed to offer candy first right?"

He just stared and got on the bike, waiting for me to follow his actions. I started to get on behind him and I looked around for a handle of some type.

"Your bike sucks, there's no handles"

I warp my arms around his middle awkwardly, this feels weird, I don't like it.

He grabbed the helmet of the handle on his bike and put it on my head then put on his own.

So he wasn't going to take no for an answer huh, brought his own helmet and everything, I'm hungry, I kinda wish he did offer candy, what a bad kidnapper.

"Are you like taking me somewhere to kill me? Because if your hoping for something then to bad because you don't have any candy"

He seemed to stay calm even though I was trying to be annoying, which made me only want to be more annoying of course but I'm to tired, I wish I were lucky like some people and had a second body.

Still weirds me out to think about.

My head hurts now, am I getting a migraine? I lose my vision sometimes when that happens.

"If I pass out would you be mad?" The road in front of us blurred and swirled and my arms almost gave out from around him till he grabbed my arm and held me up on the bike.

"Yes"

I wish I never took that serum, it makes me feel like shit all the time now, like a drug, Kuro needs to fix this, I don't understand it, my head always is tired and hurts now, like a long-term migraine.

I'm also tired of not understanding it, I usually know everything I need about the mind and body.

I felt the bike stop and I jerked forward and almost fell off but the guy grabbed the back of my collar on my shirt as I was leaning over and it was almost choking me.

"K, you..can let go" I was surprised when he did but I caught myself before I fell.

"Thanks, why are we at the ptj building?"

He didn't answer but instead walked towards the large doors to the building

"I could run you know!" I shout to him but he doesn't stop walking, as if he expected me to just walk in out of curiosity.

Fuck this, nope, I'm out, fucking creepy ass hoodie guy, probably tryna kill me or something.

I walk across the street and look back at the guy, he had his sunglasses off and his eyes were wide.

Well he did kinda give me a choice and luckily this place is close to my building I think, but I'm not dumb enough to go straight there if i know how to get back, they already have someone following me.

I turn into an alley and look around and see one of those metal balcony things with the ladders that go up to the top of the building.

Doesn't seem to far, I lower myself down a little and jump as high as I can, which was way higher than I thought, I ended up reaching the second platform.

"Woah, that's cool" I start climbing up the ladders as fast as I can and once I get the the second one to the top I stop and look down.

The guy was standing there looking at me, he pulled down his hood and mask and looked back up at me.

Isn't he famous? DJ right? No...DG! It's DG, eh I was close.

"Hey, you're that famous guy right?!" I shout "I'm sure fans would love to see you, how bout I just yell your name and we'll see who comes running for a picture"

He scowled and took out his phone and started texting. What's he doing? What he gonna call his boss?

"Hey sir, almost, she was complying at first but now she's climbing up a building"

Wait is he really calling his boss? He works for Charles Choi right, the chairman dude, what would he want with me?

"Well, I'm gonna go before a whole team of whatever shows up"

I start climbing higher and reach the top of the apartment building, I peer down and instantly DGs face was in front of mine.

"FUCKING-"

I jump back and run to the ledge and jump to the neighboring building and again to the next, I didn't really feel like I was in any real danger but whenever I glanced back DG was right behind me.

I look back ahead of me, this jump is pretty far but there's ladders down to the ground again, DG can't go down there without disguise or he'll be swarmed.

I jump as far as I can and I almost didn't make it, what does this serum pick and choose when to help me? I jump off the side and onto the platform and go around the side to get down faster but DG didn't stop.

Is he crazy? Even Hellions careful going out so he doesn't get bothered by people asking about his dad or his dad's outer business.

I roll into a sprint and start making my way through the crowed sidewalk, trying not to shove anyone.

Someone's foot caught my own and I started falling but I kicked my lower half up with the leg that wasn't tripped and do a small flip so I could stand upright.

That felt like they did that on purpose, I look back and glare..... oh shit...

"Hellion?" Shock waved over me "What're you doing here? You're supposed to be at the KBD academy"

"Y/n" He seemed super sad but happy at the same time "I'm...so sorry"

"Hell, nows not the time I'm kinda being-"

"Found you" a deep voice from behind me emerged from the crowd

"Well, I'm caught now"

Hellion looked confused as he looked between me and DG before he smirked

"Who's this? Does he go to our school?"

I shook my head, my eye twitching and glaring which seemed to wipe his smirk away.

He looked to DG and tilted his head, even I knew after a few seconds who he was!

"No more running, come on" DG pulled me to him and put his mask and glasses on and pulled my hood over my hair.

"You'll be swarmed if they see you with me"

He grabbed my wrist and started pulling me back in the direction of PTJ but Hellion grabbed my other wrist.

"Hey, let's talk for a bit" Hellion growled

"Or you both let me go and work this out yourselves"

"Mr. Choi wanted to speak with her, he's not taking no for an answer" DG spoke calmly

For about 20 minutes I was pulled back and forth between Hellion and DG as they argued and glared each other down.

I was bored and looked back and saw a familiar blond walking around with a shorter, black haired female.

Ooo, Jay, he's more interesting then this! I look up to both of the guys in front of my and I wiggle my wrists away.

DG seemed to notice bit Hellion quickly regained his attention by taking a threatening step closer and I take my chance and run.

Maybe Jay knows where we are, I'm not around this area much, I really need to get back to Bella and Pan and Kovik said I have a Job today at 2 am, I only have 3 hours to look at the folder and get there.

"Jay!" I run up and at first he turns around looking annoyed before he recognized me and smiled.

I looked at the girl next to him and waved. She's his sister Joy from Kuros file....whys she staring at me?

"Jay you didn't tell me you knew someone this pretty!" She tugged his arm "other than Daniel"

"Uh, yeah?" She knows Daniel? Guess pretty boys get around. "Jay do you know the direction back to my building? I don't come here often" I rubbed the back of my neck, trying to seem innocent in front of his sister.

He nodded and pointed down the road the made a left sign then straight one.

"Thanks, see you tomorrow"

"Wait! Before you go what's your name?" Joy asked while smiling brightly

"Its Y/n"

"That's a pretty name, have you ever thought about being a model?"

"Uh no? I have a pretty scarred up face and I don't really feel like starving myself to appeal to other people, I'm actually hungry right now"

"Bye Jay, and what was your name?" I asked as if I didn't know everything about her already

"Oh, it's Joy" I tensed as she gave me a small hug as a goodbye then she walked away with Jay.

Hmm, if she wasn't Jays sister and a normal citizen I would have broke her arms.

(A part of the story disappeared when I published this but I fixed it)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 3.9K 10
(Lookism various x male reader) (REWRITING) " ... [Name]... " [Name] looked behind and saw the male, he smiled as he saw the sight of the male he's b...
1.5K 96 6
What if the world of Lookism is a game following Park Daniel's life, his transformation, his life's adversaries, his happy endings and sad endings. ...
5.7K 282 14
I have to protect what is most precious to me even if it means that I'll have to put my past behind me ~ Our past never forgets~ ...You left me behi...
2.3K 124 9
from the city of angels, to the great people's nation is quite the adventure for a crazed, advancing teenager that's always up to no good. lookism x...