操り||

By horikell

{OC Insert} ho·mun·cu·lus /həˈməNGkyələs,hōˈməNGkyələs/ noun a very small human or humanoid creature !!!!!PRA... More

READ BEFORE PROCEED
Disclaimer
PROLOGUE - Lilies arent always lilies
ONE - First sight
THREE - cats and talk
FOUR - Bunnies are cute
TWO - A new recruit
THIRTEEN - An eaten flower and Sorrow friends
FIVE - Are you an idiot
SIX - Different persona
TWENTY NINE - list for a kiss?
THIRTY - Figure out
SEVEN - Trust
THIRTY ONE - Fearless
EIGHT - Useless child and deleted emotion
THIRTY TWO -
NINE - Snow secrets
TEN - Cold fights cause blushes
ELEVEN - Candy is sour
TWELVE - Teammates Disagreement
FOURTEEN - broken known
FIFTHTEEN - A room with no options
SIXTEEN - Hospital bed
SEVENTEEN - Forbidden Word Used
EIGHTEEN - Bottle up tears
|| NINETEEN - Disappearance of soccer
TWENTY - Future tricks
TWENTY ONE - Burned history
TWENTY TWO - Positive thinking
TWENTY THREE - Master D?
TWENTY FOUR - Realization
TWENTY FIVE - Sengoku period <1>
TWENTY SEVEN - Sengoku period <3>
TWENTY EIGHT - A lad in france

TWENTY SIX - Sengoku period <2>

28 1 0
By horikell

Morning came and the villagers were gushing around about the white deer gang who kidnaps kids has been captured under the of saviour, Toukichirou.

Tenma, Fei and miko went out to pick out vegetable for lunch, "Don't pick that, it's not that good at the moment." Miko said, Tenma were picking mangos off a tree until miko stopped him midway.

"Huh, how can you tell? The color looks good."

"Yeah, the stem has a fairly flat feel, and the side of it feels rough and has some wrinkles, the color may look amazing but nature is confusing, let it grow for awhile" She spoke as she carried the busket full of vegetable and some fruits. "Wow, you sure know your fruits." She smiled nodding.

They came back, seeing that shindou wasn't with the others, "Shindou? I sent shindou out to train so he can mixi-max with nobunaga." Wondeba answerd.

"The banquets for cherry blossom viewing held by Nobunaga will be our chance to mixi-max, Until then he needs to make himself a bigger vessel in order to take in nobunaga's aura."

"I see."

"Let's prepare for the great danger strategy in the meantime." Upon hearing the topic - miko immediantly walk off, playing down the basket and taking a seat on the floor.

Wondeba cleared his throat, a board with the plan. "Then let me reiterate the plan, first we will infiltrate the banquet as dancers."

"While nobunaga's attention is focused on our dancing, I will use the mixi-max gun on him for the five seconds it takes to recieve nobunaga's aura."

"But our problem is what dance we should use to distract nobunaga?" Tenma assured - nishiki suggested to use something from the our time, he explained since its from the future, nobunaga will probably like something new.

"If you want something new, the dance from my time won't be beat." Nishiki turned to wondeba the smirking. "Is that a challenge I hear!"

"Bring it on!" They then both do silly dances with neither of them have any rhythm.

"Anyone here has danced before?" Everyone shook thier head no, "Right, it won't go that conveniently." Aoi sweatdropped.

"I think we should choose a dance that's closer to this era than from the future." Both nishiki and wondeba continued thier questioning dances. "If a really wild dance ends up getting popular here, it will change the timeline."

"I see.. But what dances are in this era?"

"How about the bon dance?" Aoi suggested, "Yeah, maybe the bondance will work, I don't know how old it is but it's been around for ages and it's rather japanese-ish."

"Yeah! Aoi, can you dance it?" Tenma asked the girl, "I've danced it a few times, but I don't remeber every detail." She mumbled frowning but tenma only smiled leaning forward to ask her to teach them.

"Just teach us what you know! We'll all put our heads together for the parts you don't remember." They turned to wondeba and nishiki who was on the ground panting and sweating from their dance.

Everyone practiced just outside, tsurugi and miko was just out of the way. He peeked to look at her. "Your not joining?" She turn down to him almost immediantly.

"In what shape and form do you see a dancer in me kyousuke"

"Yeah your right, I can't imagine you moving around alot."

"Now your just calling me lazy."

"I mean.. Am I not right?" She cracked a laugh but sighing, "speak for yourself sweetheart." Miko got back at observing the others who stopped to ask a favor to tatsuke.

A few minutes came by and see felt tsurugi move to leave she turn around, "can I come?" He faces her before nodding.

Time passed and both the teenagers ended up leaned into a tree eyeing shindou who was training on his own - trying armed his keshin.

"He looks hot when he struggles."

Tsurugi turns to her who was still eyeing the feminine boy. "You have no shame now are you?" She laughed, glancing at him. "Atleast I'm honest ehe."

They both come back at the field seeing Fri joining shindou, "Bet that girl who gave shindou a bento likes him."

"I mean it's obvious?"

"Yeah, yet you're still oblivious about mine."

"What?"

"What?"

-

Fri encourages shindou by saying they all believe he can mixi-max with nobunaga with akane looking out for him worried.

"Okay then, we're counting on you, shindou!"

"Alright!" Nishiki yelled making them straddle a bit, "Lets dance till we drop!" But midori shush him handling him a pair of drum sticks. "Nishiki, these are for you"

"You're in charge of the taiko drum." She smirked. "Why?!!!" The male cried out while the others sweat dropped.

"Shindou, Tsurugi, you take the flutes."

"Even if you have that to me, I don't know how to play."

"That won't be a problem, I prepared this!" He brought up a speaker like device, he pressed the button a fluent music being heard from it. "If I don't actually have to play drums, then let me dance!" Nishiki fought.

"Now, let us be off! The banquet awaits!"

"Wait! Miko-chan what about you?" They all turned to the girl who didn't have a position.

"Uh.. watch you guys?" She raised a brow at them, "am I supposed to do something? If so, I have a plan if you guys don't work out."

"Really! What is it!" She chuckled, "Marriage."

-

Everyone arrived into the festival - miko left them considering she knows they won't be getting in that easy. "You guys go in, considering he choose who goes inside with apperance I think I'm able to get in easily." She giggled to herself.

She brought herself into the crowd fascinating with the food around her until an familar voice came from behind her. "Miko! Am I right?" She turn around meeting Toukichirou.

She smiled waving at the man, "mhm! Correct" He chuckled. "What are you doing here? And aren't your suppose to be with the others?"

"Well I am soon but I figured out to look around.. I have never went to a festival before" Her smiled turned to a sad smile looking around the place. "YOU NEVER WENT TO A FESTIVAL BEFORE!" Toukichirou eyes widden, she nodded laughing.

"Does that mean you haven't tired taiyaki or mochi before?"

"Mochi yes, but I never got the time to try taiyaki" Her wrist was suddently pulled over bringing her to a stand who was selling taiyaki ice cream.

After a while, Toukichirou handed him a taiyaiki- She was hesitant but took it happily. "Wow.. it look delicious." She eyed the ice cream. "Yes! Try it!"

She took a bite of the fish shape - Ice cream filling into her mouth. She licked the access cream of her lips. "Hm.. it's good! Thank you so much!" She covered her mouth when he eyed her eating state.

"We will no longer be accepting any more dancers!" They heard one of the guards announce. They look from the sides seeing tenma and the others - midori and nishiki arueing.

"Let's get back" She said.

They walk towards the group, "If it isn't it tenma and the others" he waved the others.

"Hello everyone!" Miko peaked from behind, "Oh taiyaki! Where do you get that!" Nishiki spoke seeing the desert on her hands.

"Toukichirou-san got me one, you can have it." She handed him who happily accepts. "You don't like it or something?" Nishiki asked between chewing.

She simply shook her head no, "No it's just that I can't finish it, I don't have a sweat tooth."

"Wow thats very surprising considering you look like a person who steals candy from kids."

Toukichirou explained that he wanted a chance of getting a glimpse at nobunaga even from afar.

"Toukichirou-san, we're you given an invitation?"

"No, but it's easy to get in...by using this." He pointed to his head, "But we can't get it anymore."

"So use this" he bumped his forehead - tenma thought for a bit until he smiled turning his head to miko. "Miko-chan! Can you help me with something?" She smirked.

-

"

Ha! You weren't able to get in! Tenma of the matsukaze family is so famous for dancing that even the imperial court ask for you?!" She purposely raised her voice faking an reaction.

She sighed, "aiya.. I can't believe skilled dancers such as yourselves would be turned away... dear me I would find that unthinkable!" She peeked towards the guard seeing one of them sweating cold sweat.

"What would Nobunaga-sama have to say when he finds out that he missed seeing your dancing?" She crossed her arms. "Oh! Silly me, I'm so sorry for holding you back.. please go on your way!" She smirked as she heard the investator voice.

"W-wait!" They stopped on thier tracks.

"I-i have made speacial arrangements to give you speacial permission to attend the banquet." Tenma turns to give the girl a thank you smile.

They got inside, miko and wondeba hiding into a bush, while everyone else position to dance. As the "music" started to play, miko looked up to see nobunaga eyeing them suspiciously.

Sooner and after the team were starting to mess up thier moves creating an awkward being. " What are they doing.." Wondeba sweatdropped.

"Is this continue, they'll won't be able to get his aura."

Having an idea in mind, miko stood up carefully making her way at the sides with toukichirou there, "same plan?" She nodded.

He pushed a soccer ball towards tenma feet while he looked at them confused. As seconds later he finally figured out They both went back on hiding.

They stopped at the sound of a ball turning to see tenma playing with a ball. Gasp of confusion and suprised mixed through the audience with even nobunaga eyes peeled up in interest.

Shinsuke whisper-yelled at the boy but he only assured saying they shoudnt be dancing but be instead play soccer.

Sooner and after the three of them started a friendly passing match with the audience cheering. Miko could see a small soften in nobunaga eyes. She signal for wondeba as he whipped out the mixi-max gun ready to shoot.

"Let's go!" He then pointed the gun towards nobunaga and shindou but the mixi-max was incomplete making a misunderstanding of thinking it was an assisanation attempt.

They got surrounded with guards but wondeba tried to run away but then, "villains!" A voice yelled dramatically as she shooted a net at wondeba making him unable to escape.

"These insolent slaves were plotting to kill you, Nobunaga-sama!" Beta spoke up putting wondeba on the ground. Then she grabbed the mixi-max gun from his hand raising for Nobunaga to see, declaring it was source of proof.

Miko looked who it was but wasn't shocked.

"Thats protocol omega's..." Fei's eyes widden as beta only innocently smiled at him,

"We will now begin the interrogatio, raise your heads!" One of the guards spoke strictly as they all raised thier heads "So you do work for imagawa after all."

"Are you here to assassinate me?" They kept quiet. "Can you not even fabricate an excuse?" Nobunaga's voice starting to get harsher. "You're wrong!" Tenma stood up.

"We would never assassinate you!" He raised a brow at him. "Then why have you entered this banquets without my invitation?" He left tenma sturred.

"The first time, you namedyourselves fireworks craftsman and approached me, now you have stolen in here as dancers, and you still wish to claim that you do not have an ulterior motive?"

"T-that's beacuse..."

"Dummy! Think first before you answer!" Midori whisperied. "Since you cannot answer me, you must be..."

"Just tell him" Miko spoked to which shindou got caught off guard, her gaze didn't left nobunaga. "We don't have anything to lose." She rested her eyes.

He nodded standing up. "Nobunaga-sama! We have travelled here through time!" Shindou statement made everyone look at him while the audience in the back gasped in suprised and confusion.

"Traveled through time?"

"Yes, we've come from a world that is far, far into the future." One of nobunaga men stood up in annoyes declaring it was nonsense.

"You must be laughing at us to think that we would be so deceived! My Lord, these hooligans do not even deserve to be interrogated!"

"Are we going to jail?" Miko whispered to tsurugi. "They should all be put to death!"

"Even better!" Her reaction didn't match her companions who startled at the sentence. "Take them away!" Then the guards weapon raised towards them.

"There not even that sharp."

"Now, wait, this is intresting."

"But my Lord!" Nobunaga ignored him standing up to walk more closer, "Your explanation does not satisfy me, if you are from the future, describe it in a way that I may understand."

"That you may understand?" Shindou put a finger into his chin, "The future we've come from is... the country of Japan that is a couple of hundred of years from now after it has met with much progress." Nobunaga eyes grew at his answer.

"We have traveled to this era much like how one would ride a boat across the seas." He exclaimed, but one of the men assured it was impossible but nobunaga shushed him.

"Then? What is the state of the future Japan?"

"The state? .... it is peaceful and bountiful country with no wars threaten it."

"Heh? So Japan gets better?" Shindou answerd with a 'yes'

"If you truly have come from the future, then you would know what is to occur here correct?"

Shindou nodded, "Yes, we would know the major events of this era."

"Then tell me this. Do i, Oda Nobunaga... rule the country?" The others gasp slightly as they all look at Shindou waiting for his answer. "Well? Answer me."

"Unfortunately, Nobunaga-sama, you do not." Everyone gasped at his honesty. "Impossible... nobunaga-sama does not rule?" Toukichirou mumbled.

"Insolent wretch!" One his men pulled out his katana but was cut off on guard, "I see. That is a shame" Nobunaga said blankly.

His men look at him suprised while he just smiled down at them. "What's going on?"

"What? Are we saved?"

Just then a loud commotion was heard at the back with guards was send flying. A group revealed themselves. "We are lord Imagawa Yoshimoto's retainers and we have to come challenge you to a duel."

"Its them!"

"Protocol omega!"

Miko frowned, "I hope they don't get cranky that I broke one of thier arm." She then scoffed a chuckled.

"We will now read our Lord's correspondence." Reiza extended a paper and began to read. "Lord Oda Nobunaga. I have become quite taken by a sport called kemari in which challenge another through ball-kicking. Thus, why not hold a match through a kemari battle?"

"A kemari battle?" Shindou eyes widden as he eyed the beta who only smiled. "It must be an unfeasibleconcept for Lord Nobunaga to wrap his mind around when he only has war on the brain, to be sure." Reiza continued reading.

"The impudence! Never mind them, cut them down!" Then guards surronded protocol omega but they showed no fear.

"Amigo." One of the men looked down meeting the ravenette smirk. "Totally do not recommend that if you don't anymore of your men injured."

Shindou the called out nobunaga, "Please let us fight for you! Fighting through kemari is our specialty."

"You may rely on me for command!" Toukichirou spoke up, "You have my word that I will pursue Imagawa's army with efficiency and win!" He plead.

"Idiots! Who would depend on the likes of you!"

Both Toukichirou and nobunaga stares at eachother waiting for his decision. "Very well." Toukichirou smiled happily.

"What is your name?" He asked, Toukichirou immediantly bowed. "Kinoshita.. Kinoshita Toukichirou!" He introduced himself with a big smile.

"The match will be in one week, that is seven days time."

"The day of the fool's festival!"

"Nobunaga holds it once a year, it is said to get rowdy at times that some leave the festival with injuries, they must be planning to crush us using that as a cover."

"Using people and events that are part of the era make it harder for a change in the timeline to say of a time paradox." They glared at protocol omega. "We look forward to it." Is what they said before shamelessly disappearing in thin air with everyone gasped in suprised.

-

"Tofu!!" Miko yelled as she ate her 2nd bowl of tofu soup that was prepared by okatsu, the ravenette thanked the girl continuesly.

"Woah! You sure love tofu there" Nishiki gasped as the girl mouth was full. She nodded joyfully, "Why of course! This is where i get my carbs mostly and its own of the best thing I have in my life" She said.

"Where you get your carbs? How about meat?"

She looked at him for moment before frowning, "I don't eat meat. I'm a vegatrian." She stated, nishiki eyes widden dramatically.

"Really!? But you eat taiyaki and I saw you eating oreos the other day!"

"Nishiki, I'm vegetarian not vegan, I would like to try to be vegan but you know mochi still existed and besides oreos are 100% vegan and-"

"Wait oreos are vegan?!!" She nodded. "Hell yeah! Oreos are healthy!!"

She sweatdropped at him, "I don't think thats how-" She didn't continued when she saw the boy didn't listen. She heard okatsu laugh. "You can have more miko-san and if you want I can give you more for the other days" At that moment the girl littlery hugged the female as a hearts began forming into her eyes.

"Please marry me!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 5.1K 58
⚠️English isn't my main language! Be warned of bad grammar! - ALSO I misspell Tsurugi to TSUGURI so I am so sorry! I'll do my best to correct that i...
473 23 5
The day passed as usual, the guys from Raimon got up early for training, but for some reason their captain did not come. But he usually comes very ea...
6.5K 47 29
A collection on short stories of one of my favorite animes ever!! Please do enjoy. This book will contain angst and fluff and possibly some sort of s...
3.3K 127 21
Just a collection of short Bungou Stray Dogs stories, hope you like it! I use random first names to replace the reader's, but you can read by replaci...