𝐴𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙 (Bakugo Katsuki x...

By WallflowerTendencies

(DO NOT COPY OR TRANSLATE MY WORK, I WILL NOT COMPROMISE ON THIS.) ⚠️This is my only account.⚠️ What happens... More

A/N
Entrance Exam
Physical Fitness Test
Sunsets
Fight Prep
Battles and New Beginnings
I miss you
Bruises and Reporters
Class Rep❀️
Bus
USJ Welcoming
USJ P.t. 2
The Unstoppable Angel
The end of the USJ Attack
USJ Aftermath
Everything
The Move
🌧
Lawrence
Saving Her
In Katsuki's Care
Shoto
Back to School
Heroic Ambitions
Another Day
Sports Fest Pt. 1
The Obstacle Race
Sports Fest Pt. 3
The Calvary Battle
Mochi and Secrets
Tournament picks
Match Troubles
An Hour of Unending Events
Katsuki's First Match.
Todoroki v.s. Cassiel
Frozen
Lawrence's Quirk at Work
Talks and Flashbacks
🌟
Saving To DoπŸ₯
❀️
Whole lotta love❀️🧑
Hero Names
200 views?!?!
Katsuki v.s. Raven
ListsπŸ“„
Off we go
The meets
Fresh Meat and Dressing
Stain
The farthest from a π‘€π‘œπ‘›π‘ π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ there is
Stain's Impact
The Hospital
Phone Calls, Serious News, and Hand Crushersβ˜ŽοΈπŸ—žπŸ‘Š
Sick A/N
The Suspicious Stranger
All Might Rescue Race
Satoru
Raven's Story
WHAT?!?! A/N
Pizza and Mitsuki
AUTHOR WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? A/N
ShoppingπŸ›
Sleepover?
!
A/N (Important)
Growing🌳
AUTHOR HAS A SURPRISE?
Finals Craze
One Scary Angel
Recovery and Recruitment
What a world
The School Pool
A/N UPDATE!
News (A/N)πŸ’
Changes. (A/N)

A sleepy school morning

613 11 2
By WallflowerTendencies

I sat in my seat, dazily looking at the board of my beloved advisory, my class 1-A.

I let out a small yawn before hearing a loud yell followed by laughs.

I lifted my head up to see Ei and Hanta laughing in Katsuki's face.

Suddenly the class started flooding with more of my classmates.

Mina hopped over to me and Katsuki followed behind.

"Hey Y/n!" She cheered, slamming her hands onto my desk.

I rubbed my eyes and gave her a small smile in return. "Hi Pinky." I managed to mutter out.

She blushed and was about to say something else before Katsuki came to her side and shoved her off.

"Hey, how's everything? Show me where you were hurt in the fights." He said, reaching his hands out over my desk.

"Also god damn, you look so haggered and-"

"Watch it mister Bakugo." I grumbled, arching an eyebrow.

"I was just up pretty late, that's all." I said.

He shrugged and walked beside my desk to sit in his seat.

He turned to me, "So why couldn't you sleep?"

"Well.. I was kind of sad about leaving interns, that's all." I said, awkwardly.

I sounded like a robot.

He's not gonna buy a single thing I said.

He turned his head away and quietly said, "I don't know why you're lying to me, but we're gonna have a talk about this later."

I sighed and turned my head to face the front of the class as well.

I could tell he was getting kind of pissy I wasn't telling him something.

It was then I felt a small tap on my shoulder.

I looked over it to see fluffy green hair.

Izuku.

I turned around in my seat.

"Hey Zuku, what's up?" I asked, tilting my head slightly to the side.

"Hey, Y/n." He blushed, "Wanna come sit with me, Iida, and Todoroki before class starts up? We all wanna catch up since we left the hospital at different times."

"Oh, sure, of course." I nodded, picking my bag up and tossing it over my shoulder, to go follow Izuku to the back of the class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So interns with my father were useful but draining. The amount of endless, excessive scolding was enough to make me want to cho-" Shoto sighed.

"Woah, alright there Todoroki, that's enough." Izuku laughed, awkwardly shoving his hands out.

"But I didn't get to finish what I was saying?-"

"That's still enough."

I laughed at Shoto's confused squabble with Izuku.

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ochaco punched the air with a scary look on her face as Denki and Mineta watched quietly from behind.

"Wow, after one week she's like a totally different person." Denki muttered in shock, watching her.

"Different? Don't be fooled, Kaminari.. All women are demons at heart. They just hide their true personalities behind pretty faces." Mineta drooled, biting his fingernail with a look half-terrified and half-perverted.

"What the heck did Mt. Lady do to you?" Denki asked, concerned. "Everyone at my internship loved me- it was actually kind of great. Now, if you wanna talk about the ones who really changed, it was those four." Denki pointed to me, Shoto, Izuku, and Tenya.

They all looked up as the class started bustling around after hearing Denki.

Everything everyone was saying was scattered.

From "Yeah we were all so worried when we heard." To "You guys were lucky 'Endeavor' showed up.

I rolled my eyes and slammed my head into my arms.

I was up all night trying to figure out the identity of the mysterious boy who had kissed me the morning before.

I hated the fact I let him.

As I thought about the mystery boy in question, I started to doze off.

But it wasn't long till I heard Iida's yells.

"ANYWAYS, NOW CLASS WILL BE STARTING SOON. GET TO YOUR SEATS EVERYONE!" His voice rattled throughout the classroom.

I kept my eyes closed and remained on the desk next to Shoto's. (Which wasn't mine.)

I heard stomps walk up followed by tapping on my shoulder.

"Y/n! Wake up! Class is starting get back to your seat." He said.

I groaned and ignored him.

I felt a pull at my waist followed by Katsuki's gruff voice. "Come on, loser. You really need to sleep more." He said, as he dragged me closer to my desk.

"Sorry, grandpa." I muttered.

He sighed and rolled his eyes before dropping me.

"My bad." He snorted.

I reached for his ankle and he fell in front of me.

I looked up at him from the ground as he glared at me.

His glare softened a bit upon seeing my smile though.

"Can you two thnop (stop) flirting?" Mineta growled from his seat. "It's not thfair, why does this jerk get all the action?"

I grabbed Katsuki's hand to look at his promise ring.

His little love proposal crossing my mind again.

God I really like this boy.

I got really lucky meeting him.

He was always with me, he never lets me spend my nights alone.

And we get along so well?

Who would've thought, at first me and him were polar opposites but now we just a little pile of mush.

No secrets, just all mush.

Wait, no secrets.

I have to tell him about what happened the other night.

I just know it's gonna eat at my conscience.

I know me and him aren't official or anything but he'd certainly wanna know if someone was smacking their lips against my neck, right?

I mean I'd want to know if someone did that to him.

"Kats.. I have to tell you som-" I started to say before being cutting off by Aizawa dashing into the room.

"Buckle up kids and go suit up. All Mights dealing with you today." He smiled.

Katsuki chuckled and tossed his head back.

"Tell me later." He mouthed, bring his face back to face mine.

"No I wanna tell you now." I said, awkwardly.

"Damn Angel-ass, what is it?" He muttered, leaning in.

"Last night someone who I think may be affiliated with the league of villains stalked and tracked me to Night Eye HQ, said he had a proposition for me, kissed my neck and I ended up shooting a wall because he's so fast and I shot a little too late. Soo, yeah." I splurred out, tossing a hand on my head.

"Huh?" Katsuki looked confused.

"English? Or Japanese? It wasn't either." He said, sarcastically.

I re-explained to him more clearly the events that happened without leaving anything out that time.

"So that's why you were up so late? And that bastard touched you? I'm never leaving you alone again, actually this time. I'm interning with you whenever we have to next. I'm gonna kill that asshole and explode his guts out till it looks like we painted the fucking floors and walls with fresh red pa-" he rambled, before I put a hand over his mouth.

"Okay. One, you'd get arrested if you did that, and then you wouldn't be able to stalk me like you usually do, and two, killing him wont help us get a catch on the league, obviously we gotta kidnap him, duh." I rolled my eyes.

"Ah yeah, kidnapping, that won't get us arrested either." He snorted.

I lightly shoved him back, but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back with him.

He laughed and I slapped his chest, before getting up.

"Alright, now we gotta go get ready for whatever All Might has planned, Mister Bakugo." I held my hand out to help him up.

He took my hand and pulled me back down again.

"I hate you." I said.

"Love you too." He snickered.

Yo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 9.4K 52
what is it going to take to become a hero? will they be afraid of your quirk? or rather, will they shut you down? those were things you constantly t...
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
6K 211 10
Manager of the MSBY Black Jackals. It was difficult, but had a bright sideΒ» π‘―π’Šπ’π’‚π’•π’‚ π‘Ίπ’‰π’π’šπ’ΰ°ŒοΈŽ I don't own the characters only the Oc's I'll c...
4.2M 167K 56
"chill, bro, it ain't that deep." y/n l/n is a down to earth girl with a pretty useful quirk, in her opinion. she starts to attend ua high, and makes...