NEFARIOUS. (Nardo Wick)

Galing kay soufscinema

You know I love you more than all them niggas put together and it's a lot of niggas. Trust, I put the list to... Higit pa

00.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
PLEASE READ.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.

22.

4.8K 342 279
Galing kay soufscinema

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
"FUCKWITME."
𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘

SERAFINA GISELLE ADAMS

@ninaserafinaa

I put my makeup bag away, putting my towel up after. The sound of my phone ringing making me huff heavily before answering. "What?"

"Mane, what floor is we on?"

"The fifth one ... I know you ain't lost in this hotel, Horace." I frowned while running my comb through my hair, "Be serious"

"On God, you told me we was on the third floor. Got me sitting innis dumb ass elevator looking lost."

"I didn't tell you that, you're just stupid." I replied, setting my comb down on the counter. "Why are you still on the phone with me? Hang up."

"What'chu got on?"

"Nothing but my toolie." I stated, hearing the doorknob to the hotel suite moving. "I gotta keep it on me."

The door to the room opened just as the call ended. "Why you in yo' drawls? We ain't gon' ever leave fucking 'round wit'chu."

"I'm almost ready." I shot back, sitting down on the bed. "Hand me the lotion on the dresser" I stayed still once he held the bottle out to me. The two of us sharing a stare as he waited for me to grab it from him. "Put it on for me?" I held my foot up, making his face fall into a mug.

"Pleaseeee," I dragged out, making him suck his teeth — grabbing my foot roughly. "You suchhhh a gentleman." I dragged while watching him put the lotion on my feet. "Black king alert!"

I should send a pic to Unity!

Real relationship my ass, bitch!

"Stop talkin' to me like that cause when I get to entertaining you, yo' ass gon' get scary and pull that 'I'on wanna date' shit."

I rolled my eyes in response, setting my foot down once he finished. "You're no fun."

"You needa hurry yo' ass up."

"Talk to Unity like that..." I trailed off, standing up and grabbing my phone. "Not me."

"You stay bringing that bitch up." He frowned while sitting down. "You must wanna fuck ha."

"Now she a bitch," I scoffed to myself, turning the bathroom light on and setting my phone on the counter. "But when you was mad at me she was the best thing since sliced bread. 'She gon' be a lawyerrr.' 'She got goalssss.'"

"I know how to get under yo' skin fa'real. Had yo' ass stressed, 'Some folks just don't be belonging together, we them folks.' What's that shit you be saying? I ate that."

"You and that wanna-be lawyer can go to hell."

"She ain't in law school, I made that shit up."

I stopped running the flat iron through my hair, looking over at him as he laid on my bed. "Stop lying."

"She in culinary school a'sumn. I said it to piss you off."

"That's weird"

"You'on say shit to piss me off?"

"Oh, absolutely" I answered him with furrowed eyebrows. "But I don't lie to piss you off. Now you look desperate to make me mad."

"I'an desperate, I do the shit all the time."

Shaking my head in disagreement, I kept my focus on my hair. "Nothing to brag about."

"Stupid bitch that ain't no brag, bitch get in yo' bag." He rapped to the ceiling, trying to be funny.

"Rap that stupid ass song around me again and watch how violent I get."

"I'ma make a love song 'bout you next and name that bitch Gizzy McGuire."

I kissed my teeth in response, "You know you full of shit, right?"

"I ain't, though. On god, I ain't."

I unplugged the straighteners, keeping a straight face. "You probably say the same thing to the other bitches."

"Maneee, here you go.." He trailed off, watching me walk back into the room and grab my jumpsuit from beside him. "You scared the only hoe I had away."

"No she did that to herself keying people's fucking cars like a maniac."

"Imagine how she woulda' acted if I fucked ha. She woulda been outside yo' job tryna scrap and shit."

Fixing the sleeves of the one piece once I got it on, I looked over at him. "You swear that you that nigga. You're not."

"On God I ain't?" He questioned me, smacking his lips once he saw me shake my head. "Remember you told me that you needa be making a song 'bout me? I'm that nigga, hell you mean?"

"I said that because you let me sit on your face though so..."

"I'on give a fuck 'bout why you said it, you still said the shit. Yo' ass whipped."

"I'm whipped by you? You definitely got it backwards or something." I replied lowly while picking my heels up, setting them on Nardo's stomach before I got up on the bed beside him. "Put these on for me?"

"You got me fucked up." He mugged me, still lying down. "I put lotion on yo' shit and now you telling me to put yo' shoes on? I ain't yo' mama."

"I'm not telling you, I'm asking you." I retorted, moving around so my feet were facing him. A sigh leaving my lips once he sat up and tried to push them away. "Can you please put my shoes on for me, king?"

"Get yo' toes out my face 'fore I bend them bitches back."

"I looooooove when niggas do what I say." I announced to him. "It make my throat bottomless."

"You'on even suck dick fa'real." He said while putting my foot in his lap anyways.

"First of all, you don't know what I do." I answered, watching him put my first heel on. "Second of all, it was a joke, my throat not even bottomless but a little bit."

"Keep on and you gon' see where them jokes get you." He mumbled before picking my other foot up.

"Where they gon' get me?"

He let my feet go once he finished, staring me over. "Stop playing." —Standing up from the bed. "Niggas gon' come up here inna minute to see whea' we at."

Huffing, I got up before grabbing my purse from my open suitcase. "You so scary."

"That's all you"

"It's not, but whatever helps you sleep at night." I replied back lowly while looking down at my phone — slowly trailing behind him.

Paige👩🏻‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾
— My friend got the section 4 us

I liked the message, looking at the next attachment she sent me of her outfit and hearting it with the reactions. "Whoops" I spoke up, backing up a little bit after stepping on the back of Horace's sneakers.

"You get yo' face out yo' phone, you could watch where you going."

"Sorry your ass so fat I lost my focus."

He stopped walking, turning around and pushing me away from him, "Gimmie five feet bruh. You onnat weird shit."

"Why you being mean to me? If a girl told me my ass was fat I would be flattered."

"All up on me being odd."

"Wanna know something?" I took a seat at stools that stood in front of the island counters.

"No."

"It's serious, and it's important and it's about Sean and it's very insane." I listed, spinning around — my eyes landing on the counter where the tops of liquor bottles peeked out the top of a paper bag. "That's for me?"

"Tell me the shit if you gon' tell it."

Rolling my eyes, I turned back towards him — his body leaned up against the archway of the kitchen, waiting. "Promise you won't run off?"

"Run off and go whea' ?"

With Unity!

"Y'know when I told you that I had that really serious talk with my aunt at my mama's house?"

"Mhm."

"Wellll, before all of that Sean called my mama and asked her if she could go in his room and find his birth certificate and stuff. She asked me to help her and look under the bed, so I did it."

"You found drugs a'sumn?"

I'ma knock his socks off with this one.

"Oh, I wish." I frowned to myself. "I looked under there and I found a DVD that was real dusty and dirty a—

"Serafina, I'on give a fuck 'bout another nigga titty-stash."

"Will you let me speak?" I mugged him and tilted my head which made him suck his teeth — going quiet. "It was a incest video, so I just started puking all over the place because what else do I do?"

He didn't interrupt anymore after that, just standing there quiet with a frown on his face.

Poor thing.

"So my mama called my aunt and she came over and found a bunch of other videos about the same thing. He came to get the birth certificate and stuff and my mama started yelling at him about it and he was like 'They just fake videos! Serafina a slut and you worried about me! Blah, blah, blah, other weird and sick stuff.'"

"..."

"I'm done telling the story, you can say something now."

"..........." He stood up off the wall, running his hands over his head. "... You ready to go?"

"I meant say something about what I just told you."

"Shit made my stomach hurt." Nardo answered me, walking over. "Shoulda been told me, I woulda beat the sh—"

"That's the pointtt" I cut him off, setting my purse on the counter. "Sean needed to get his ass beat a long time ago, it's no use now. It's not gonna stop him from being weird, he needs to like ... talk to somebody."

"I'on think you a slut."

I looked at him with a frown as he stood in front of me, "What are you talking about? I didn't even say you thought that so now I really think that you think I'm a slut."

"You said Sean told yo' mama you a slut. I called you one too, so I'm telling you that I was just talking out my jaw."

Hopping down from the stool, I tried my hardest to hold back my eye-roll. "I don't wanna talk about it anymore. I'm ready to go now."

"Wassup wit'chu? I'an lying or nothing."

"I said I don't wanna talk about it anymore." I repeated, grabbing my purse and maneuvering around his body. "Can we go?"

"I'm fa'real, I ain't mean the shit."

"If you didn't mean it you wouldn't have said it." I answered him, leading the way out the door with him on my tail — holding the paper bag in his arms. "It just feels like you only saying that now because I told you... stuff."

"I'm saying the shit now 'cause we chillin' again. You ain't fucking a nigga to piss me off and I ain't calling you all types of shit to piss you off." He stated while stepping onto the elevator with me.

"You're gonna slut shame me every time you get mad to piss me off?"

"I won't as long as you don't fuck a nigga every time you get mad."

Looking over at him with a distasteful look, we locked eyes for a few seconds before I turned back ahead. "You were already planning on meeting with Unity. You were sitting in my face while it happened so I don't know why you're trying to act like you the most loyal nigga to touch the Earth. Get a fucking grip."

"You slut shamed me in a song, called me a slut to my face and said the way I act 'was nasty to you'. Not to mention you texted me and told me to stop thinking about niggas and dick. Now that I told you about other people slut shaming me and how it makes me feel — you were just 'talking out of your jaw.' You always saying a bunch of nothing, Horace."

He stayed silent, that alone egging me to continue.

"If you're gonna call me a slut and degrade me, at least apologize for it instead of making a half-ass excuse for yourself."

The elevator finally dinged and opened up for us — leaving me to be the first one to walk towards the exit of the hotel lobby to find the rental car outside.

end of chapter.

filler chapter? i guess, yes ik it's half-assed my period came on. i had to mellow things out because i been giving serafina hell these past few chapters.

this definitely gon be my last fanfic for a while, some readers love to dickride when it come to the main male characters. btches be ready to lay down and lick a nigga ass crack! like girl be calm this just a book!

thoughts and comments?

y'all think Serafina overreacting?

— souf🤭🤭🤭

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

48.8K 2.3K 28
Part II ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ I Came. I Saw. I Comquered -JAYZ (NUMB)
15.1K 617 14
𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲
257K 11.4K 37
" 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡, 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 " #1 in intersex
93.7K 1.9K 49
She loves him more than she'll ever know and he loves her more than he'll ever show ❤️‍🩹