The Vampire Diaries.

De HazzaStyles2021

Based on Season Two of TVD ... Ellie and Elena's doppelgänger, Katherine Pierce, arrives in Mystic Falls, and... Mai multe

Cast.
One: The Return.
One: The Return. Part Two.
Two: Brave New World.
Two: Brave New World. Part Two.
Three: Bad Moon Rising.
Three: Bad Moon Rising. Part Two.
Four: Memory Lane.
Four: Memory Lane. Part Two.
Five: Kill Or Be Killed.
Five: Kill Or Be Killed. Part Two.
Six: Plan B.
Six: Plan B. Part Two.
Seven: Masquerade.
Seven: Masquerade. Part Two.
Eight: Rose.
Eight: Rose. Part Two.
Nine: Katerina.
Nine: Katerina. Part Two.
Ten: The Sacrifice.
Ten: The Sacrifice. Part Two.
Eleven: By the Light of the Moon.
Eleven: By the Light of the Moon. Part Two.
Twelve: The Descent.
Twelve: The Descent. Part Two.
Thirteen: Daddy Issues.
Thirteen: Daddy Issues. Part Two.
Fourteen: Crying Wolf.
Fourteen: Crying Wolf. Part Two.
Fifteen: The Dinner Party.
Fifteen: The Dinner Party. Part Two.
Sixteen: The House Guest.
Sixteen: The House Guest. Part Two.
Seventeen: Know Thy Enemy. Part Two.
Eighteen: The Last Dance.
Eighteen: The Last Dance. Part Two.
Nineteen: Klaus.
Nineteen: Klaus. Part Two.
Twenty: The Last Day.
Twenty: The Last Day. Part Two.
Twenty-One: The Sun Also Rises.
Twenty-One: The Sun Also Rises. Part Two.
Twenty-Two: As I Lay Dying.
Twenty-Two: As I Lay Dying. Part Two.

Seventeen: Know Thy Enemy.

46 3 0
De HazzaStyles2021

Still with Isobel, Jenna, and Ellie...

"Hello, Ellie. It's nice to see you again." Isobel says.

Ellie walked towards the door, and Jenna looked at her.

"Again?" Jenna asked.

"You're the woman dating my husband. I need to speak to Ellie. May I come in?" Isobel asked.

"No, no. Don't. Don't invite her in." Ellie tells Jenna.

"I need to talk to you, Ellie." Isobel says, repeating herself.

"No." Ellie said, closing the door.

Ellie leaned against the door, and she looked at Jenna.

"You knew she was still alive?"

Jenna had tears falling down her cheeks.

"And Elena? Ric? John? Did they know?"

"I... I... I can explain everything, Jenna." Ellie said, looking at her and stammering over her words.

"No."

"No, Jenna, please. Jenna, please." Ellie says, crying, running after her.

Jenna shut and locked her bedroom door.

"Jenna. Please, wait. Jenna, you have to talk to me. I need to explain what's going on." Ellie begged.

Jenna slid down the door and sat there, crying.

Ellie knocked on her door.

"Jenna, please, I..."

The next morning, Stefan and Damon walked downstairs, and they talked...

"Isobel just showed up on her doorstep."

"What's she doing here?" Damon asked.

"That's what I'm gonna go find out."

Stefan rushed down the stairs, and Katherine stepped in front of him.

"I don't think you should tell her I'm here."

"What? Why?" Damon asked, staring at her.

"Yeah, why are you still here?" Stefan asked.

"It's better if Isobel and John do not know I stayed in town after I got out."

"You're the one in cahoots with them. You made a deal with John and almost got me killed."

"I did what I had to do to get out of the tomb. Now I'm reconsidering my alliance."

Stefan signed. "What do you know?"

She smirked.

"I know I want Klaus dead. You two want him dead for other reasons. Don't care. So, that puts me squarely on Team You. Besides, if Stefan here ever needs me to swap places with Ellie again... the fewer people know that I'm here, the better. Think about it, Stefan. Come on. Be smart."

Stefan nodded.

"Yeah. Never again. It's not like you can be used in the sacrifice. It doesn't really matter all that much to me. Damon, why don't you call Alaric... and let him know that his wife showed up on his girlfriend's doorstep? And demanding to speak to my girlfriend." Said Stefan.

Stefan emphasised the word girlfriend. He clicked his tongue and walked out.

Later, Alaric knocked on the Gilberts' door, and Elena answered it...

"Hey. Either one of them up yet?" He asked.

"Ellie's in the kitchen. Ellie, Alaric's here."

Ellie walked in. She looked terrible.

"Have you slept?" He asked, looking at Ellie.

"Do I look like I've slept? No. She won't come out of her room. I've been sitting outside her bedroom door ever since I slammed the door in Isobel's face. I've just come down for this." Ellie says, motioning to the coffee.

"What did you tell her?" He asked.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing. She won't talk to me." Ellie tells him.

"We've gotta fix this, Ellie, Elena." He tells them.

Elena saw Jenna walking down the stairs.

"Hey." Elena says.

"Jenna. Come on, you gotta talk to us." Ellie said, looking at her.

"I don't want you here, Ric. You need to go." Jenna tells him.

"Look, I can't begin to imagine what you must be feeling right now." Alaric says.

"Rage and betrayal from all three of you." Jenna said, looking at them all.

"Where are you going?" Elena asked.

"Jenna... this isn't their fault. At least tell them where you're going." Alaric tells her.

"Fine. I'm going to stay on campus. I have a thesis to write, and I don't wanna be in this house." Said Jenna.

"Just stop. Let us explain to you exactly what is going on." Alaric tells her.

"Elena, I need you to go to Lockwood's today. Accept the Historical Society's check for your mom's foundation." Jenna says.

"So, what? You're speaking to Elena? You're just gonna ignore my existence." Ellie says.

"I don't have it in me to hear any more lies from you." Jenna tells Ellie.

"You know what? Fine. Totally cool. Bye." Ellie said rudely and stomped off to her room.

"She's going through some tough things right now, Jenna. I think you could at least try and support her. And be there for her. Who knows how long she's got."

"Elena..." Alaric says, whispering, standing beside her.

"Yeah, and I don't even know what she's going through. Because she hasn't told me." Jenna said, leaving the house and slamming the door behind her.

"Jenna!" Elena shouted.

"Let her go. It's better that she's not here with everything that's going on. But maybe if you three had been a little more honest with her from the beginning, this..."

Alaric didn't let him finish, and he punched John in the face.

Elena gasped and laughed.

"I can't believe I waited that long to do that. I'm sorry, Elena; you shouldn't have had to witness that." Alaric says, apologising and walked out the door.

"No, totally cool." Elena says.

John looked at her.

Elena chuckled.

"You know that is your fault, right?" Asked Elena.

John had blood pouring from his nose.

"Right."

Elena walked upstairs to her bedroom.

Caroline was on the phone with Stefan and left her house...

Caroline: "I can't find him anywhere. He's not at home; he's not answering his phone."

Stefan: "How could you let him go?"

Caroline: "My mom walked in; he just took off."

Stefan: "Did your mom hear anything?"

Caroline: "No, she just thinks we're fighting. But he knows about me, and he was freaking out about Vicki."

Stefan: "Listen, you have to find him. Calm him down. Compel him if you have to. Is he still on vervain?"

Caroline: "I slip it into his soda when he's at work. I didn't do it last night; it's out of his system."

Stefan walked into Ellie's room, and he frowned, looking around.

Stefan: "Caroline, look, I've gotta go. I'm at Ellie's, and I smell blood. So, listen, find Matt, calm him down, and compel him if you need to."

He hung up, and he looked at Ellie.

"Why do I smell blood?" He asked, looking at her.

She held up her hand that was busted.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Punched the wall in anger."

"Now, why would you do that?" He asked her.

"Anger. Too much is swimming around in my brain."

He stood up and walked to the bathroom to find the first-aid kit, and he came back and cleaned her hand and wrapped a bandage around her hand.

"This is bad. Between Isobel and Jenna and now Matt... this is "disaster" bad."

He signed and rubbed her back.

"You look tired. Did you get any sleep?" He asked.

John came upstairs, seeing Stefan in Ellie's room.

"What happened to you?" Ellie asked, staring up at John.

"Could ask you the same thing." John says.

"Ric punched him!" Elena shouted from her bedroom.

"What?" Ellie asked, looking at John surprised, then laughed. "Ric punched you?"

"Okay, yeah, he did. Ellie, can you come downstairs, please? I need to talk to you." John says.

Ellie smiled.

"Problem is, I've got absolutely and utterly nothing to say to you." Said Ellie.

"Please. It's important." John tells her.

Ellie looked at him, and she signed, standing up.

"Stefan, you're coming with me, right?" Ellie asked, looking back at him.

He nodded.

They walked downstairs. When they reached the bottom, they saw Isobel standing in the kitchen.

"You gotta be kidding me." Ellie says, groaning.

"I asked John for a do-over." Isobel says.

Stefan turned to John.

"You invited her in?" Asked Stefan.

"She has information about Klaus. Please, just listen to her." John tells them.

Ellie turned back to Stefan.

"Don't make me do this. I don't want to, Stefan. I've got nothing to say to her." Said Ellie.

"Let's just hear what she has to say, okay?" Stefan asked, grabbing her hand.

Ellie signed, but nodded at him.

"All right. What do you know?" Stefan asked, looking at Isobel.

"Since I was last here, I've been doing everything possible to find Klaus. We knew our best chance was to find him before he could find you." Isobel tells them.

"Best chance at what?" Stefan asked.

"Keeping Ellie alive." Said John.

"Okay, listen closely, John. You don't get to talk. Not after everything you've done. You see that ring on your finger? I want it back." Ellie tells him.

"Were you able to find Klaus?"

"No. Nobody knows where he is. But there are these rumours that are flying around... that a doppelgänger exists." Isobel says.

"Which means any vampire that wants to get in favour with Klaus... will be lining up to capture you." John says.

Stefan looked at Ellie worriedly.

Ellie snickered.

"What? You expect me to believe words from a toilet? Because that's all he talks. I don't buy whatever comes out of your mouth, John." Ellie said.

Stefan just lets her speak her mind. She needed this.

"The last time you were in town, you made it pretty clear I didn't mean anything to you. You don't care or give a damn about me? Now, all of a sudden, I'm supposed to believe you want to help." Ellie said, looking at Isobel, and scoffed. "I don't believe you. You or John?"

"Isobel's been helping all along, Ellie. I'm not lying to you. Klaus has been obsessed with finding Katherine for centuries. All it would take was one of those 1864 tomb vampires to spread the word... that Katherine was still alive... and it would bring him straight here to Mystic Falls... where you and Elena were bound to be discovered. So, we killed them."

"I'll believe your story more, John... if you hadn't tried killing my boyfriend. You almost killed Damon."

"Yeah." John whispered.

Isobel stood up.

"Look, Ellie, all we wanna do is keep you safe, I promise. There's no hidden agenda. Nothing. I have a safe house that I can take you to. The deed is in your name. No vampire can get in without your permission. Not even me. Let me help you." Said Isobel:

"You wanna help me? Then get the hell out of my house. I don't need you. I don't even need you, John. The one person I do need to get me through this is standing right there. Stefan. Stefan will protect me. He'll always protect me." Ellie tells them.

Later, Damon, Jeremy, and Bonnie arrived at Jonas and Luka's apartment...

Damon's hand went past the barrier.

"Yep, everybody's dead." Damon says.

"We should pack up the Grimoires. They spent years collecting them. I wanna make sure they're safe." She says.

"You know, we could just get another match and cremate him." Damon tells her.

"Don't be disrespectful. Not to him." She tells him.

"Fine. I'll be nice and bury him." Damon said, covering Luka's body with a blanket.

"What exactly are we looking for?" Jeremy asked.

"According to Luka's dad... one of these Grimoires contains a spell that will harness the energy left when a witch dies violently." She tells them.

"I didn't know you and father witch were close." Damon says.

"We weren't. But when he gave me my powers back, he gave me a message. If I can find the spot in town where the old Salem witches were burned... I can harness their energy to use it when I need it." She says.

"Great. We'll put that on the list of things to do today: Harness ancient dead-witch power."

It took her a minute to realise what he said, but she figured it out.

"You know where the witches were burned?" She asked.

"Did I forget to mention that?" Damon asked, looking at her and smirking.

Bonnie shared a look with him, and she shook her head, and he smirked.

"Are we gonna have to read every page of every Grimoire till we find the right spell?" Jeremy asked.

She stood up and stood in front of a bookcase.

"Not exactly." She says.

She placed her hands out in front of her, and she chanted indistinctly.

A few books fell off the shelves, and a book dropped open with the spell they were looking for.

She bends down to pick up the book.

"It's this one." She said.

"Great. Grab the rest. Let's go." Said Damon.

With Isobel, she walked into a house with a man...

She turned around and sped towards the intruder, and she pinned her against the door.

"Nice house."

"Nicest foreclosure in town." Isobel says.

They smiled at each other.

"Come here. It's good to see you, Katherine." Isobel says, hugging her.

"I hear you've been busy."

"Yes, I have. I have been busy making a deal with Klaus to save your life. Here. A vintner I knew in Avignon." Isobel says, handing her a bottle.

"Hmm. Mm. It's tasty. What was with the surprise visit to the Gilbert house?"

"John told me Ric was dating Auntie Vanilla. I got jealous." Isobel said, rolling her eyes.

"You obviously got John wrapped around your finger... if he invited you into the house. Surprised Stefan didn't try killing him... and you."

"I think Stefan just wants Ellie safe. I don't think he cares. He'll trust anyone if it means she's safe. John also thinks I'm helping him protect Ellie... he's been very useful in keeping me informed... on everything that's been going on." Said Isobel.

"So tell me what you know."

"You were right. I couldn't get anywhere near Klaus. But I found my way to someone in his trusted circle. One of his witches." Isobel tells her.

"Klaus and his witches."

"He said that Klaus is willing to grant you your freedom... if we deliver the moonstone and the doppelgänger." Isobel says.

"I can get the moonstone. The doppelgänger, won't be so easy. He hardly leaves her side."

"You know, Katherine, you'll be betraying your Salvatore boys again. And Stefan will probably never forgive you." Isobel tells her.

"I was more than willing to play it their way if I had to... but they're floundering. Their witch has lost her powers; they've used their only weapon to kill Elijah. If I stick with them, I'm as good as dead. You showing up changes everything."

They smiled at each other, and they raised their glasses.

At the boarding house, Damon, Stefan, and Ellie...

"Do you really think Isobel's telling the truth? Word's out about the doppelgänger? And I was a little harsh to her, wasn't I?" She asked Stefan.

"No. No, she deserved it. You've held it in for so long, you just blew." Stefan says, grabbing her hand. "To be honest, what you were saying was right. I don't trust a single word out of her mouth, but I think we'd be stupid to ignore the warning anyway."

"You know, I think you should just stay here. Make it easier for us to keep an eye on you."

"You're kidding? In a house where any vampire can just enter the house? No, her house is safer." Stefan says.

"Then we'll stay at hers." Damon says.

Ellie scoffed.

"Yeah, because Jenna will totally love that. What? That's the plan; neither one of you let me out of your sight. What if I need to shower?" Asked Ellie.

"You're being sarcastic. Love it. Stefan can just stand in the bathroom. Let me know when you come up with something better."

"Then one of my bodyguards is gonna have to come with me... to the Lockwood luncheon." Ellie says, smiling at Stefan.

"Of course I'd be there. But wasn't it supposed to be Elena?" Stefan asked.

"Mm. She thinks keeping my mind preoccupied might get me to stop thinking." Ellie said, rolling her eyes.

"I've got witch stuff to attend to anyway. With Bonnie." Damon says.

"Does that mean you're taking Bonnie to the...?" Asked Ellie.

Stefan and Damon heard footsteps heading their way and a familiar perfume. Damon nodded to shut Ellie up. Stefan leaned forward quickly, and he kissed her.

"Mm. What was that for?" Ellie asked, looking at him. "Not that I'm complaining."

Stefan held a finger to her lips.

"Don't get quiet on my account. If you have a plan to combat the impending vampire doom... please do tell." Katherine says.

"Darling, we don't trust you." Ellie says.

Stefan snickered, and he cleared his throat.

"Something stuck in your throat, Stefan? Seriously? What is the plan to get us out of this mess, hmm?"

"Babes, we still don't trust you. I just told you that a minute ago. You Dory?" Ellie asked, looking at her.

"What's-? Is that an insult, Ellie?"

"You've never watched Finding Nemo? Oh, God. It's a fish that suffers from short-term memory loss." Ellie said, groaning.

"Baby, you're cranky." Stefan says, smiling at her.

"Urg! Get a room."

"We will tonight." Stefan said, winking at Ellie.

"I'm just tired of people pretending to help me when they're only helping themselves." Ellie says.

"I delivered you a moonstone... a werewolf, and a dagger to lure and kill Klaus. And right now, all you have is a moonstone. Or so you tell me."

"Katherine, stop fishing." Ellie says, looking at her.

"No. We have it." Said Damon.

"Where is it?"

"Kitty Kat, look who you're talking to? Not gonna tell you that. It's in a very safe place." Damon says.

"I've been honest with you all. Time to return the favour."

"Okay." Ellie said, standing up from the couch. "Why don't you go crawl back to wherever you came from, hmm? No one wants you here. You've made it perfectly clear that you look out for yourself and yourself only. Well, we don't do that here. So take your lying ass somewhere else."

Katherine sped towards her, and she stopped centimetres away from her. Ellie just stands there with her arms crossed.

Stefan stood up, and he growled at her.

"Relax, Stefan. Not gonna hurt, the one thing that's gonna draw Klaus here. See you soon, babe."

Ellie groaned and glared at Katherine.

"Let me be honest with you, Katherine. Don't mistake the fact that we haven't set you on fire in your sleep for trust." Damon tells her.

"Fine. Be that way."

Katherine walked out, and all three of them smiled at each other.

"Okay. You wanna take me home? Elena picked my outfit. I need a quick shower. We need to eat." Ellie says.

Liz was speaking to Carol at Lockwood's home...

"The marshal hasn't been able to figure out what caused the fire, but he did find blood. No body, just blood."

"You think vampires were involved?" Carol asked.

"I'm starting to assume the answer to that is always yes."

Liz saw Caroline rushing in, and she approached Carol.

"Mrs. Lockwood, have you seen Matt? I thought he was working at today's luncheon." Said Caroline.

"No, I haven't, honey, sorry. But if you do see him, could you ask if he's heard from Tyler?" Carol asked.

Caroline nodded. "Yes, of course. Um, still no word from him?"

Carol shook her head. "No. The note said he left saying he needed time to figure some things out. But I just wish I knew where he was."

Later, Ellie walked downstairs dressed, and Stefan waited at the bottom of the stairs...

"Wow."

"Is that a good wow?" She asked, looking at him.

"Definitely a good wow. You ready?"

She nodded, and her phone vibrated, seeing a text.

"Just one second." She says.

"Who is it?"

"It's from... Tyler." She said, frowning.

Tyler: "Hi, Ellie. I hope you're okay, and I hope you know how terribly sorry I am for my involvement. I'm away, trying to figure things out. And I hope one day you can forgive me. I still want us to be friends. If I manage to control this wolf side of me, maybe I'll come back and help you lot defeat Klaus. Caroline texted and told me. I wanted to come say goodbye face-to-face. But I chickened out. You may have moved on, but there's always gonna be something between us, even if you don't... feel it. I wrote this a couple of hours after leaving. Just managed to gather the courage to send it. Listen, things are different now. We know things. I'll be back in Mystic Falls one day in the future. Until then, take care, Ty x"

Tyler: "P.S. Tell Stefan he'd better be looking after you. You were always the sweetest girl, El. Don't let this change you. I regret so many things, El. What happened between you and me? But it's Stefan's time to see what an amazing, smart, and beautiful woman you are. I wish you nothing but happiness, Ellie. I love you. And one day, please forgive me. You're my biggest regret."

She sat down on the stairs, and he sat next to her.

"This is everything I wanted..."

He nodded, smiling softly.

"It's what I wanted and waited for. For so long. It doesn't change how I feel for you, Stefan."

"Kind of feels like how you are with Katherine in the boarding house." He says, signing loudly.

"It doesn't matter." She said, putting her phone in her bag. "It's you. It's always gonna be you, Stefan. You and me. Shall we?"

Later, Stefan and Ellie arrive at Lockwood's arm in arm...

Caroline walked over to them.

"Wow... is it Ellie?"

He nodded. "Yes, Caroline. It's Ellie."

"You look beautiful, El."

"Any luck finding Matt?" Stefan asked.

"None. What if he tells somebody? What if he tells everybody?"

"We just gotta find him and make sure that doesn't happen. Do you have any idea where he might be?" Stefan asked, looking down at Ellie.

"Me? Why would I know?" Ellie asked, frowning and shrugging.

"She's very cranky today." Stefan tells Caroline.

"I am not cranky." Ellie says, scoffing loudly and crossing her arms.

Stefan and Caroline gave her a look.

"Uh, fine. I'm a little cranky. Um, I wish I did, but he wasn't really one to run." Ellie says.

"This wasn't how it was supposed to go. Ellie was cool with you when she found out."

Stefan shakes his head.

"I really wasn't, Care." Ellie says. "But I've seen past that. I saw the amazing man behind it. We'll help you find him. I just have to accept this thing for Jenna."

"All right. Call me when you're done, and I'll be out looking for him."

Caroline walked out.

Stefan signed and wrapped his arm around Ellie's waist.

"Maybe he'll come around. You did."

She nodded.

With Jeremy, Damon, and Bonnie...

"Is this the spot where Emily Bennett was killed too?" Jeremy asked.

"Founders thought it was poetic, burning her where the witches burned."

"How do you know where they were burned?" She asked, staring at him.

"Because I tried to save her. Emily was my key to getting Katherine back... before I knew what a nasty little bitch Katherine was."

Jeremy laughed, nodding at Damon.

They stopped, and they saw a house in the distance.

"You sure it's the right place?" Jeremy asked, looking at Damon.

They entered the abandoned house as they looked around.

Damon looked out the covered window through a gap. He went to walk, but he couldn't move.

Damon chuckled, and he looked at Bonnie.

"Whatever prank you're playing, don't. It's really not funny." Said Damon.

"I'm not doing anything." She tells him.

"I can't move." Damon tells them.

Damon's skin started sizzling. Damon groaned.

"Now, my daylight ring isn't working. Do something. Please."

Bonnie looked down, and Damon yelled. The sunlight was burning him.

Damon's body jerked out of the sunlight, and Bonnie looked at him.

"I don't think the witches like you being here." Said Bonnie.

"I guess this is the right place then." Said Jeremy.

"I'll think I'll go wait outside." Damon said. walking outside.

Katherine walked into Stefan's room, and she searched every possible place for the moonstone...

She found some cash and placed it in her bra.

She signed, seeing the mess on her hands, and she walked to the bathroom in Damon's room to wash her hands.

She walked away before walking back, and she picked up the moonstone from the different soap bars.

"Really, Damon? You should've just put it under your mattress or pillow."

Song: Halfway Gone, Piano Tribute Players

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

215K 5.3K 48
One car crash changed her life forever. Jessica Gilbert was a normal teenage girl, she and her sister were cheerleaders, they had tons of friends, an...
962K 19.3K 74
Klaus has a daughter. Her name is Alexia Mikaelson. She's a fighter a survivor, sarcastic, caring, nice and temperamental. She stood by her fathers s...
323K 10.8K 50
Holden Salvatore was always distant from his two brothers Damon and Stefan. That happened after one girl named Katherine Pierce crossed their paths i...
159K 3.3K 32
UNDER EDITING! Elizabeth Salvatore, Beautiful daughter, and sister. Dearly missed by all. That's what her gravestone should have said but she neve...