๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† | ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๏ฟฝ...

By gl0ssi3rpeach

๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› a girl with a strong personality meets a boy who is a little fu... More

๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜๐˜€
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐Ÿญ
(๐Ÿญ) ๐—•๐—”๐—•๐—ฌ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก
(๐Ÿฎ) ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—˜ ๐—ฌ๐—” ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—š๐—”๐—ง๐—ข๐—ฅ!
(๐Ÿฏ) ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐—ง๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—›๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š๐—ง๐—ข๐—ก!
(๐Ÿฐ) ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—–๐—› ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—๐—”๐—–๐—ž.
(๐Ÿฑ) ๐—” ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ž๐—œ๐—˜ ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐— ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜.
(๐Ÿฒ) ๐—œ ๐—–๐—”๐—ก ๐—ง๐—”๐—ž๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—›๐—”๐—ง.
(๐Ÿณ) ๐—œ ๐——๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ช๐—”๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ ๐—ฆ๐—ฌ๐— ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ง๐—›๐—ฌ!
(๐Ÿด) ๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฌ ๐—˜๐—ซ๐—–๐—œ๐—ง๐—˜๐——!
(๐Ÿต) ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—–๐—ž๐—˜๐—ง ๐—ž๐—ก๐—œ๐—™๐—˜.
(๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ) ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฃ ๐—จ๐—ฃ ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—  ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐— ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ฅ.
(๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ) ๐—” ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—œ๐—ก ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ฆ!
(๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ) ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐— ๐—˜ ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ง๐—ข ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—™๐—จ๐—ง๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—˜.
(๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ) ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ก๐——๐—ข ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐—ง!
(๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ) ๐—š๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—›๐—”๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—— ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—ž!
(๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ) ๐—œ ๐—ง๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—— ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—ฆ๐—ข!
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐Ÿฎ
(๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ) ๐—•๐—ข๐—ฌ๐—ฆ ๐—›๐—”๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—–๐—ข๐—ข๐—ง๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ.
(๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ) ๐—ง๐—›๐—”๐—ง'๐—ฆ ๐—ช๐—›๐—”๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—”๐—ฌ.
(๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด) ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐——๐—”๐— ๐—ฆ.
(๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต) ๐—š๐—ข๐—ง๐—› ๐—š๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ.
(๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ) ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—”๐—ž๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—š๐—œ๐—•๐—•๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—›.
(๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ) ๐—ง๐—›๐—”๐—ง๐—ฆ ๐——๐—˜๐—•๐—”๐—ง๐—”๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—˜.
(๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ) ๐—œ ๐—–๐—”๐—ก๐—ง ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—˜.
(๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ) ๐—ก๐—ข ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐— ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฆ!
(๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ) ๐—œ ๐——๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ž๐—˜ ๐—œ๐—ง.
(๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ) ๐—˜๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก.
(๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ) ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—”๐— ๐—”๐—ญ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š- ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ๐— ๐—”๐—ก.
(๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด) ๐—š๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ ๐—•๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—š๐—ข๐—ง๐—ง๐—˜๐—ก.
๏ฟผ(๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต) ๐—š๐—˜๐—ฅ๐— ๐—”๐—ก๐—ฆ?
(๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ) ๐—•๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ž๐—˜๐—ง๐—ฆ?
(๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ) ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—š๐—ข๐—ก๐—ก๐—” ๐—–๐—”๐—ง๐—–๐—› ๐—™๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ.
(๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ) ๐—š๐—ข๐—ข๐—— ๐— ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—š!
(๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ) ๐——๐—ข ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—ช๐—”๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ง๐—ข ๐——๐—”๐—ก๐—–๐—˜?
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐Ÿฏ
(๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ) ๐—ฆ'๐— ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฆ.
(๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ) ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ซ๐—ง ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—Ÿ ๐—›๐—ข๐—ง!
(๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ) ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ๐——!
(๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ) ๐—ช๐—˜ ๐— ๐—”๐—ž๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ ๐—ข๐—ช๐—ก ๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ.
(๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด) ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—›๐—˜๐—˜๐—•๐—œ๐—˜-๐—๐—˜๐—˜๐—•๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ.
(๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต) ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฌ๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—–๐—› ๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ!
(๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ) ๐—” ๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—”๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜.
(๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ) ๐—œ๐—ง ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฆ ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—•๐—œ๐—ง๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—ก!
(๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ) ๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ฃ๐—ฌ ๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—› ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐— ๐—ข๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—™๐—จ๐—–๐—ž๐—˜๐—ฅ!
(๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ) ๐—ฆ๐—ช๐—˜๐—˜๐—ง ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—”๐—ก ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ง๐—˜๐— ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง.
(๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ) ๐—ช๐—˜ ๐— ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—— ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ.
(๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑ) ๐—ช๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—ฃ๐—›๐—ข๐—˜๐—•๐—˜?
(๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒ) ๐—ž๐—˜๐—˜๐—ฃ ๐—•๐—˜๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—™.
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐Ÿฐ
(๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ) ๐——๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ.
(๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿด) ๐—–๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—•๐—”๐—•๐—ฌ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก?
(๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿต) ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜๐—™๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—–๐—ž.
(๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌ) ๐—œ ๐—”๐—  ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐—›๐—œ๐—š๐—›!
(๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญ) ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—™๐—”๐—ฉ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ง๐—˜ ๐—•๐—”๐—•๐—ฌ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ง๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ!
(๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏ) ๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ซ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š.
(๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐ) ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—š๐—”.
(๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ) ๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—˜๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก!
(๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ) ๐—›๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก ๐Ÿญ ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐Ÿฎ.
(๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณ) ๐—ง๐—›๐—”๐—ง๐—ฆ ๐—” ๐—•๐—œ๐—š ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ฅ๐——.
(๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด) ๐—” ๐— ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐— ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—˜๐—”๐—ก๐—ข๐—ฅ!
(๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต) ๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ ๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐— ๐—˜๐—ฆ.
(๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ) ๐—”๐—  ๐—œ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—˜๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ก๐—š๐—ฆ?
(๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿญ) ๐——๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง ๐—•๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—จ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐——, ๐—๐—”๐—–๐—ž.
(๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎ) ๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—š๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ง๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก๐—ฆ?
(๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎ) ๐——๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—•๐—”๐—•๐—ฌ/๐—˜๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก.

(๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎ) ๐—” ๐—•๐—œ๐—š ๐—ง๐—œ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—–๐—ข๐——๐—˜ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐——.

2.5K 61 10
By gl0ssi3rpeach

"ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʀᴇ"
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗦𝗔𝗧 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗥 as walkie talkie went off. It was Lucas and Jack. Eileen was shocked to hear their voices because they had been hanging out with the basketball team.

"Dustin, Baby? It's Lucas and Jack. Do you copy?"

"Lucas? Jack? Where the hell have you guys been?" Dustin responded with some sass.

"Just listen. Are you guys looking for Eddie?"

"Yeah and we found him, no thanks to you guys."

"You found him?" Jack asked.

"He's at a boathouse on Coal Mill Road. Don't worry. He's safe."

"You guys know he killed Chrissy, right?"

Baby stood up from the back and yanked the talkie out of her brothers hand. "That's a bunch of bullshit." She gave Dustin back the talkie.

"Eddie tried to save Chrissy." Dustin added.

"Then why do all the cops say he did it?" Jack asked from the other end.

Now it was Maxs turn to grab the talkie. "You guys are so behind it's ridiculous, okay? Just meet us at the school. We'll explain later."

"We...we can't. We think some real bad shits about to go down."

"What are you talking about? What bad shit?"

There was a noise in the background as the talkie went to static.

"Lucas? Jack?"

Nothing.

Baby sighed plopping back down in her seat as they continued to drive.

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

It was now night time and they had snuck into the school. Eileen had never committed a crime before, but she definitely just did.

"Dustin do you copy?" Dustin's talkie went off, again.

"Yeah, I copy."

"So, Nancy's a genius. Vecna's first victims date back all the way to 1959. Her shot in the dark was a bull's-eye."

"Okay, that's totally bonkers, but I can't really talk right now." Dustin responded as they shined their flashlights down the darkened hallway.

"What are you doing?"

"Breaking and entering in the school to retrieve confidential and extremely personal files."

"Can you repeat that?"

"Just get your ass over here, stat. We'll explain everything."

Max had stolen Ms.Kelley's keys to the office when she had go and talk to her. Quickly she unlocked the door as they all walked in.

Max walked in and headed towards the files.

"It's like a mini watergate or something." Dustin said. "Hawkins gate."

"Wait a second, didn't those guys get caught?" Steve asked.

"Holy shit." Max said.

"You found it?"

"Yeah, and not just Chrissy's file. Fred was seeing Ms. Kelley too." Max took the files out and set them on the desk.

"Can I see Fred's file?" Max asked as Steve handed it to her.

They rummaged through the files. There was written, head aches, past trauma, nightmares, nosebleeds, and a lot of other stuff. The same stuff Eileen had been going through. 

Babys eyes widened as Max stayed silent. Max was going through the same thing she was.

"Max, what is it?" Dustin asked shaking her.

Max gasped and looked around like she was scared. She then took them outside the hallway as Robin and Nancy ran up to them.

"What's wrong?" Baby asked.

"A clock. I saw a clock." Max told them leading them down the hallway.

"A clock?"

"Yeah. It was here. Right here." Max said.

"A grandfather clock?" Nancy asked.

"It was so real. And then, when I got closer, suddenly I just...I woke up." Max told them.

"It was like she was in a trance or something." Dustin said. "Exactly what Eddie said happened to Chrissy."

Max turned around looking worried. "That's not even the bad part."

Everyone walked back to the office.

"Fred and Chrissy, they both came to Ms.Kelley for help. Uh, they both were having head aches, bad headaches that wouldn't go away. And then...then the nightmares, trouble sleeping. They'd wake up in a cold sweat. Then they started seeing things. Bad things. From their past. These visions, they just...they kept on getting worse and worse, until eventually...everything ended." Max said.

Baby dug her nails into the palm of her hand.

"Vecna's curse." Robin said.

"Chrissy's headache started a week ago. Fred's six days ago. I've been having them for five days." Max looked up, tears forming in her eyes.

Baby had been having them for four days now.

"I don't know how long I have. All I know is that, for Fred and Chrissy, they both died less than twenty four house after their first vision. And I just saw that goddamn clock, so..." Max trailed off.

Everyone looked around nervously.

"...looks like I'm gonna die tomorrow."

There was a noise in the distance as everyone turned around. Eileen chose not to tell anyone that she was also having the same symptoms, she wanted everyone to be focused on Max and not take the attention off of her, she was more important as of right now.

Steve looked at them. "Stay here." He said grabbing the tall lamp and walking out.

Steve walked out as everyone kept a fair distance behind him.

The noise got closed to them as they heard footsteps. Then there was Lucas and Jack running down the hallway.

Because of the sudden scare, everyone yelled at the top of their lungs.

"It's us!" Lucas yelled as Jack screamed really loudly.

"Lucas?"

"Jack?"

"Jesus, what's wrong with you guys?" Steve yelled.

"I'm sorry." Jack panted.

"I could've taken you guys out with this lamp!" Steve gestures towards the lamp in his hand.

"Sorry, guys. Sorry." Lucas apologized.

"We...We were biking for eight miles." Jack explained. "Give us a second. Shit."

"We've got a code red." Lucas panted.

"Like a big time code red." Jack nodded.

"What?" Steve asked.

Lucas walked over to Dustin. "Dustin. Jack and I have been with Jason, Patrick, and Andy and they've gone totally off the rails."

"Completely off the rails." Jack nodded as his eyes travel to Baby.

"They're trying to capture Eddie, and they think you know where he is. You're in terrible danger." Lucas panted.

"All right. Yeah, that definitely sucks, but we've got bigger problems than Jason right now." Dustin told him as everyone's eyes went to Max.

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

author speaks!!

shortish chapter but o well ://

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3K 35
COMPLETED UNTIL SEASON FIVE "And I know we weren't perfect but I've never felt this way for no one" [SEASON TWO-FIVE] max mayfield x fem!oc
226K 4.9K 46
๐’. in which daphne hopper realises battling feelings for her best friend steve harrington is harder than battling monstrous conspiracies ...
66.7K 1.5K 31
Max Mayfield x fem OC season 2 - โœ… season 3 - โœ… season 4 - โœ… season 5 -