Surviving Summer

Bởi wattpaaddluvrr

A troubled teen from New York gets sent to Los Angeles, California and is forced to live with her mothers old... Xem Thêm

Characters
Chapter One - Moving Day
Chapter Two - The 3 Musketeers
Chapter three - Learn to Surf
Chapter Four - Party
Chapter Five - Goodnight
Chapter Six - Cafe
Chapter Seven - Attraction
Chapter Nine - Are You Sure?
Chapter Ten - Hurt
Chapter Eleven - Trust
Chapter Twelve - Forgiveness
Chapter Thirteen - I Survived Summer
Authors Note

Chapter Eight - Bookstore

579 10 0
Bởi wattpaaddluvrr

I woke up at around 9:30am getting ready. I wanted to go to the bookstore and I had a lot of free time so why not? Plus I had a lot of money saved.

I decided to do beach waves and light natural makeup. I wore a beautiful dress with a floral print and some gold jewelry, with a small purse.

I walked out and I saw Noah talking to his parents on the couch.

"Okay that sounds fine but make sure to be home at a decent time and please be nice to Isadora." Lucy spoke.

I walked out and Cory and Lucy both greeted me with a good morning as Noah smirked looking down.

"Where are you off to?" Lucy asked kindly. "Oh I was going to head to the bookstore." I answered.

"Oh fun." Lucy smiled.

Lucy and Cory were nice enough to let me drive their car.

Before I walked out Noah let me know that him and the group were going to the beach.

"Oh okay." I answered. "I figured the girls were going to tell you but you know just in case." He looked down at me. "Thanks." I smiled walking out the door.

As I was driving I was thinking about home, my old home. I missed it and every time I had fun here I felt guilty.

I don't know why but I did. I almost don't want to go back?
_________________________________

I walked in the bookstore greeted by a nice old woman with a friendly smile. "Hello, need any help finding anything?" She asked.

"No thank you." I answered smiling politely.

I walked around hoping to find "It Ends With Us".

Cliché I know but I heard it was really good. I looked around and I found it smiling to myself as I grabbed it off of the bookshelf.

I saw some cute bookmarks and decided to get one.

Inside of here there was a Starbucks so I decided I might as well get something. I paid for my book and my bookmark and walked into the Starbucks.

I ordered the Pink Drink. I sat down and opened my book. As I was reading I got a text from Olive and Mal.

"hey!!" Mal wrote. "hii" Olive sent.

"hey guys!" I texted. "wyd???" Mal asked.

We texted for a while and they asked if I wanted to come to the beach with them. Of course I already knew because Noah told me.

Of course I said yes so I left the shop putting my bookmark into my book and walking out taking a sip of my drink.

_________________________________

I got to the house thanking Lucy and Cory for allowing me to use their car and let them know that I would be going to the beach with the girls.

"Okay sounds good hon." Lucy smiled.

I walked into my room and began changing into my swimsuit. It was white with no straps and small detailing.

After I finished changing into my swimsuit I grabbed a cover up and a beach bag.

I texted the group chat and Olive sent a pic of her and the group letting me know they were already there. I didn't see Noah in the photo though.

I walked out of my room and Noah was sitting down at the table on his phone. "Why aren't you at the beach?" I asked.

He looked up from his phone getting up. He walked over to me and answered. "Because I was waiting for you princess." He smirked.

"Cute." I spoke sarcastically. "Alright we'll let's go then." I said walking out.

"Yes ma'am." He spoke from behind me.

We got to the beach and we saw the group. "Hey!!" I waved smiling.

"Isadora!" Mal and Olive both shouted coming towards me for a hug. I hugged them both and said hi to the boys.

"Arlo you got my special juice?" Noah asked with a sly smirk. "Always man." Arlo laughed handing him a beer.

They all grabbed one and Arlo handed me a soda. "Thanks." I smiled taking a sip.

"Olive let me know that you don't drink so." He smiled softly. I looked at Olive and smiled at her.

We all said "cheers" and took a drink.

"I want to race." Luka said to us. "Why so I can beat you." Noah laughed showing his perfect white teeth.

"Not even, because we all know i'll kick both your asses." Arlo teased. "Let's go then." Luka challenged and they all got up.

"Wait! You guys need someone to count." Mal spoke up. "Oh yeah." Luka realized. "The girls will do it." Olive spoke smiling at Luka.

"Sounds good to me." Noah smirked looking at me. I smiled and looked away.

"Alright get in a line next to each other." Mal ordered. Once they did the girls and I counted to three.

Luka won because he tripped Arlo and that made Noah go down with him.

"Oh my god!" I laughed almost tearing up. "You guys suck!" Mal laughed with me. "Seriously." Olive agreed smiling.

Luka started walking towards us with a proud smile when Noah and Arlo came tackling him down.

"Ow!" Luka yelled. Which only made the girls and I laugh harder. "You guys think this is funny huh?" Noah looked at us like a lion ready to pounce.

"No, don't you dare." I spoke backing up with the girls. "We might need to teach them a lesson." Arlo spoke looking at Noah.

"Guys no please." Mal tried to reason with them.

That didn't work because they charged at us. We all screamed and laughed as Noah, Arlo, and Luka tackled us.

"Get off!" I laughed as Noah was tickling me. "Say please." He demanded with a smile.

"Please!" I shouted. "No." He spoke back.

"Help!" I yelled towards the girls. "Im trying but Arlo is heavy!" Mal shouted back.

"Ow Noah your hurting me." I pretended to be hurt. "Shit are you okay?" He asked conceded immediately getting off.

I laughed. "What the fuck Isadora?" Noah spoke upset that I scared him. "Aw don't cry." I spoke in a baby voice taunting him.

"I hate you." He grabbed my hand lifting me off the floor. "No you don't." I teasingly smiled.

_________________________________

We sat and talked until it started to get dark. "Guys we have to go." Noah spoke.

"Yeah same, my dad wants to watch a movie." Mal agreed. "What movie?" Olive asked.

"Fast and Furious." She answered. "Oh shit that movie is so good!" Luka laughed.

"Not when this is your twenty thousandth time watching it." Mal joked. "I could watch that movie for the rest of my life." Luka disagreed.

"Alright we'll we have to go come on." Mal reminded us. "Bye guys." I smiled giving the girls a hug.

"Bye." Noah spoke.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.4K 119 20
One plane ride could change your life. SOPHIA RANDALL likes her routines. She plans everything, down to the very last second. And Sophia is content t...
19.1K 304 11
The summer is not over yet and a group of teenagers are excited to spend the rest of it at Malibu beach. After graduating from Flounder, Kris Knight...
725 32 10
[SEQUEL TO COASTING] When Jamie Prescott returns to the small beach town to live with her Aunt Monica the summer after her freshmen year at college...
750 20 12
Every summer has a story... Abigail has just moved to Florida, the place where dreams are meant to come true. What could go wrong? For Abby, this s...