home~ SEOKSOO/SEOKSHUA

By Adoresdk

seoksoo | svt ff [COMPLETED] °°||• What would it be like to have a home to come back to •||°° Writing a seok... More

intro/prologue~
one~
two~
three~
four~
five~
six~
seven ~
eight~
nine~
ten~
eleven~
twelve ~
thirteen ~
fifteen ~
sixteen ~
seventeen ~
eighteen ~
nineteen~
•••••twenty ~•••••
twenty one ~
twenty two~
twenty three~
twenty four~
twenty five ~
twenty six~
twenty seven~
twenty eight ~
twenty nine~
°°°°°thirty °°°°°
thirty one~
thirty two~
thirty three~
thirty four ~
thirty five~
thirty six~
thirty seven ~
thirty eight~
thirty nine~
•••Forty•••
Forty one~
forty two~
A/N+ goodbye+ info
epilogue~

fourteen ~

1.8K 83 6
By Adoresdk

🎶: Alright by keshi

Joshua patiently waited for the younger to talk first

"Um just" he started " that day when you hugged me and we like sort of slept together" he paused " i thought you might find me weird after that and...."
He hesitated " and that's it I just didn't want things to get awkward between us." He lied.

Joshua didn't completely believe that but let it pass for now at least they were talking now.

He smiled at the younger who looked nervous. "Hey I'd never do that, why would you assume things by yourself and think avoiding was the best option silly." He said in his usual calm voice.

This was one thing about the older. He never raised his voice at anyone no matter how much pressing or serious the situation became.

Seokmin loved this fact he was always so nice with his words.

He put a hand from behind slightly on Seokmin's waist. This action making the younger's heart beat quick.

"So are we good now?" Joshua asked to which the other shyly nodded.

"Also hyung can I ask you something?" Seokmin said looking at Joshua who then hummed in response. "You seem really tired these days are you okay?"

Joshua felt a pang on chest he was actually not but didn't think he made it obvious.
"I am, just need to get some sleep, which i think i will, now that we are on good terms you made me restless Dumbo" he said jokingly and ruffled the younger's hair.

"Sorry hyung" he muttered in a low voice.

They got back to doing their project. Another hour passed.The project research was getting boring and Joshua was feeling a bit sleepy so he suggested to buy coffee coffee for both of them.

"I said i can go shua hyung you don't look too well right now." Seokmin said to the other who was wearing his overcoat as it was pretty cold outside today. He didn't want the other to overwork himself.

"It's okay Seok, the cafe is nearby I'll be back in no time." He said now reaching for the doorknob. "Alright then I'll make some cheese toast with it" seokmin said excitedly.
"Go safe" he said waving bye and went to kitchen after closing the door and
Grabbing his phone quickly,

  Devil like angel hyung<3

Hyung
Hyung
Hyung

What is it min?

Okay wait i got something to say too
You go first

Me and shua hyung made up

Hmm that's good and?

I haven't confessed yet

Hmmm
Ok but I KISSED SEUNGCHEOL

YOU WHAT???
WHAT THE HELL HYUNG
Damn tho

I don't know what Gave me the confidence
But he saw me with Jimmy....

That asshole came back??
Don't tell me you met him

I did but Seungcheol helped me out
Just we are kind of dating now ???
Maybe i am not sure

OMG hyung
Anyways we saw that coming
But it happened faster lmao

😳😗
When are you going to tell shua

I don't know hyung
We just talked again
I don't wanna rush
Oh my Toasts
Ttyl byee

He kept his phone aside.je was done with the toasts. He glanced at the clock on theAn hour had passed. Why wasn't hyung back. The cafe is litterally two buildings away.

It had started pouring by now and he regretted not giving a raincoat or umbrella to the older.

He threw a jacket over, wore a raincoat and took an umbrella for the other.
He left the house in hurry.

[🎶;  she's in the rain by The rose]

[At the cafe]

He saw Taeyong at the counter. There wasn't much rush probably because of the sudden rain. He saw Mingyu, Jaehyun and Minghao chatting. on the opposite corner he saw the Soonhoon couple and walked to them.

"Hyung did you see shua hyung here?" Seokmin asked.

"Yea we talked for a while but He left about 30 mins before, was he not with you?"

Seokmin was now worried sick.

"H..he didn't come back hyung am worried". Tears starting to build up around the corner of his eyes.

They all tried calling Joshua but to their disappointment, no answer.

"This won't do, I'll go look for him"
"We'll go too, anyways we were just wasting time." Minghao appeared from behind.

Others nodded too, they waved their bye to Taeyong who said he'll let them know if in any case Joshua comes back.

They left and split their ways to look for the elder.

It was a dark night, thundering as well. It was exactly the combo which Seokmin hated but his focus was to find the other.

There was a dark alley which went down the slope but he didn't think the older possibly would go there right?

He still went down that alley.

He walked, it was still pouring down heavily. It was so unexpected for it to rain but that didn't stop Seokmin. Now starting to tremble a bit. He felt the cold on the tip of his nose.

.......Until he saw two cups of coffee (packed in a holder ) (idk what it's called).
He ran towards it ....and a bit further....he saw Jisoo lying unconscious near, he looked so cold.

Seokmin squat down and put his hand on jisoo's neck. He was breathing though uneven. He quickly reached for his phone and called ambulance and told everyone he found the older.

Now picking up jisoo's head slightly he wiped all the water from the other's face he held the umbrella in other hand to prevent from getting wet further.

Jisoo looked so fragile in his hands, so tired , so weak.....
His earlier white shirt now dirtied with mud all over.

The harsh wind hitting his face as the sound of thunder sent shivers down Seokmin's spine he did his best to not loose his self control for his hyung.

He leaned down further to hug the other and provide some warmth, not that it was much of help...he heard the ambulance's sound nearing.

With all his strength he tried to pick up the older , bridal style and walked to the vehicle. They took out a stretcher and helped seokmin place jisoo on it. He hopped on along with Jisoo now getting a bit of light, he could see the other more clearly.

He held the hand of the unconscious boy laying in front of him with a sunken face  while the ambulance was driving at the max speed probably.

His hands were so cold seokmin thought and brought his other hand and sandwiched the cold hand in his and rubbed them trying to cause some kind of heat.

"Hyung..sorry i came late..just endure a bit we'll reach in no time" the paramedics just looked at them with an awe in eyes.

They reached the hospital. Jisoo was taken inside a room. While Seokmin was doing his best not to cry but couldn't help it when he saw Jeonghan come to the emergency room along with Minghao, Mingyu and Vernon.

Jeonghan hugged Seokmin as the younger broke into little sobs,"he was fine just a while back hyung" he tried to speak out in middle of sobs "he'll be fine right" looking for confirmation in Jeonghan's eyes who just nodded.

Few minutes later the doctor came out and asked for a guardian.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆•°°•°°•°°•°°•∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

A/N
Oops Josh
How are the very few wonderful people who are keeping up with this illogical book doing today?
I hope you have an amazing day
Sending lots of love wherever you are:>

Edit: 22 July 2022
Update because i got my results and i did so much better than expected like damn am more suprised lol.

Have a good day uwu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.5K 1.8K 28
❝how would you react to seeing your brother again?❞ first book i wrote, definitely the ugliest one. ㅡ completed ©sofilalaa · 2017 Highest ranks: #365...
15.3K 415 51
Seventeen Alphas and Omegas fanfiction
11.9K 859 41
"You're always here to pick me up when I'm falling apart." ~ Seungkwan "I almost forgot how to smile, until I met you." ~Mingyu Seventeen Fanfiction...
7.5K 190 44
A little collection of short seventeen stories I wrote :)