Sweet and Candies

Por ritzuka2

Yibo is a omega in a world where Omegas are submissive and are dominated by Alphas, but Yibo don't want to be... Mais

warning❗❗❗❗
Not a Omega???
Marriage proposal
Agree
Marriage mess
first night
Sleeping
sweet problem
Unwanted care
Reason
allergy
Story
Kun
Alpha
Dominant Alpha
medicines
mending up
feelings
Family meet
just this time
Kids
Be strong
A little fun
Little fun2
shy shy
Rival??
trust you
Forgive
Date
I am a Omega
Celebration
trouble
problem
Bringing back Confidence
Beast???
feelings??
Little happiness
Someone
little jealousy
Anger issue
Performance
Misunderstanding
Taking her away
Sick
Mating
Fun in street
Birthday
Best gift
Blissful honeymoon
happiness
college
Change
Special day
Cruel dominant world
Pleasure
Babies
Happy ending
New

Annoying

3.5K 237 47
Por ritzuka2

Next day
"Zhan ge....wake up...." yelled Yibo.

"What happened Yibo...." asked Zhan in a sleepy voice.

"Wake up wake up.....today you have to do everything I say...." said Yibo.

"Ahhh...Yibo....really...." said Zhan.

"Yes....you ignored me....now you pay the consequence...." said Yibo grinning.

"Now wake up....." said Yibo while jumping on the bed.

"Okay okay....I am waking up...." said Zhan and ran to the bathroom.

After they both got fresh they called the car.

"Take me to shopping mall..." said Yibo to the driver and the driver nodded. He too them to a large shopping mall and stopped there.

"Now come Zhan ge..." said Yibo and they got off the car.

"Wait....Your card....." said Yibo and Zhan gave his card to Yibo.

"It will work here...isn't it...." asked Yibo.

"Ofcourse it will Yibo...." said Zhan and chukkled.

"Password..." asked Yibo.

"3218....." said Zhan.

"Okay...thanks....." said Yibo and entered inside.

"Let's go to male section...." said Yibo and walked away while looking here and there and Zhan followed him.

"Yeah here it is...." said Yibo. He started looking at those clothes and picked some of them and gave to Zhan.

"Hold them for me...." said Yibo and walked forward while looking for somemore clothes.

"Hold this....and this....and this too....and this one also...." said Yibo while giving all the clothes to Zhan. After a few minute Zhan had a mountain of clothes in his hands and it was getting hard for him to balance them.

"Yibo....."said Zhan.

" What...."said Yibo while still looling at clothes.

"These clothes...." said Zhan.

"Yeah...I have to try them too....please bring them to the trial room Zhan ge..." said Yibo and went towards the trial room.

Zhan sighed and walked after Yibo.
Zhan gave Yibo clothes after clothes to try.

"Ahhh....Zhan ge....I like all of them.... I want them all....Please pick them all ge...." said Yibo and walked out of the trial room.

"But....Yibo....hey wait..." said Zhan as he collected all the clothes and ran after Yibo.

Yibo paid for all the clothes and gave all the shopping bags to Zhan.

"Here....ge....hold it..." said Yibo and Zhan took them.

Yibo went into a 5 to 6 more shops while shopping for shoes, watches, caps, scarfs, sunglasses, earring, chains....and even many more things.

And Zhan's hands were looking like living hangers. Yibo was walking while looking around for more shops whereas Zhan was still trying to balance all the things in his hand and stop himself from falling down.

"Yibo....wait...." said Zhan but Yibo was in his own world having fun.

Yibo went to a cafe and ordered a cold  drink.

"You want gege...." asked Yibo.

"No...not...." Said Zhan as he was about to say that he want another flavour but before that Yibo interrupted.

"Ohh you don't want....fine..." said Yibo as he took the order. He had also ordered some french fries. He started walking again while eating and drinking.

"Ahhh....ge I want to take pictures there....please hold this..." said Yibo as he gave the cold drink cup and fries packet in either of Zhan's hand and ran away from there.

"Hahhh.....Yibo...." shouted Zhan but Yibo was busy clicking selfies.

"God....." said Zhan as he once again followed Yibo. Zhan sat on a nearby fountain as he was already very tired from picking all the bags and running after Yibo.

"Zhan ge....I am done....let's go..." said Yibo and started walking.

Zhan cursed Yibo internally as he just sat there to rest and now he have to walk again.

They started walking on the side streets of road.

"Yibo....why are we walking....can't we take a cab....or call my car..." said Yibo.

"Zhan ge....we should save money....and also walking is good for health...." said Yibo.

"God....after shopping this much he is saying about saving money..." said Zhan and sighed. In the scroching heat he was walking with sweat running down his forehead.

"Yibo....wait....I am tired...." said Zhan.

"But Zhan ge....we haven't even...reached our destination..." said Yibo and continued walking.

"ahhh.....I will die today...." said Zhan and followed behind Yibo.

They reached a restaurant and walked up to its first floor. The veiw from up was beautiful it was near a beach and beautiful trees and flowers were visible from there.

Finally Zhan was able to rest. Yibo chukkled while looking at Zhan. He ordered food and came to sit with Zhan.

"Are you okay ge...." asked Yibo.

"mnn...." said Zhan as he was not even have the energy to speak.

The waitress came there with food and served them. They both ate the food while Zhan was eating like crazy, he didn't had anything since morning.

After they had dinner Zhan and Yibo were standing at the balcony of the restaurant looking athe view While enjoying the cold breeze.

"It's beautiful ge...." said Yibo.

"Yes Yibo...." said Zhan.

"Ahh......sir your bill...." said the waitress and gave the bill to Yibo.Yibo took out the card too pay bill. Suddenly wind blew and the card down from Yibo's hand.

"ahhh....Zhan ge....the card fell down.." said Yibo while pouting and Zhan looked at him and sighed and ran down to pick up the card.

Zhan was searching the card here and there as Yibo yelled from above.

"Zhan ge...card is here only....come up...." said Yibo.

"Gosh...." said Zhan and walked back.

After that they both went back to their hotel room. Zhan layed on the bed tired.

"Zhan ge....go and change....Its not finished yet...." said Yibo whinning.

"Ahh....okay okay Yibo...." said Zhan and went to chnage clothes.

"Where are we going now...." asked Zhan.

"Club...." said Yibo.

"But....I searched everything about it....its a public club....anyone can enter....let's go...." said Yibo and dragged Zhan with him. They called the car again and went to the club.

They walked inside the club and it was very crowded with many alphas and omegas everywhere.

"Yibo....its so crowded here....lets go anywhere else..." said Zhan.

"No....ge...come..." said Yibo and dragged Zhan to the counter.

"1 drink...." said Yibo to the bartender.

"Listen ge....you just enjoy here withh your drink.....and let me dance...." said Yibo.

"Yibo....you will dance here...its too crowded....what if...." Zhan was saying but Yibo interrupted him.

"Ge....I know how to protect myself...you trust me don't you....and you can keep an eye on me if you are scared....." said Yibo and Zhan nodded.

"But promise me....you will not do anything.... neither will you move from here...." said Yibo.

"But Yibo..." said Zhan.

"Ge....You have to listen to me today...." said Yibo while glaring at Zhan.

"And if I will face any problem....I will call you...." said Yibo.

"Okay...." said Zhan. Yibo smiled and went to the dance floor. Zhan was sitting there while watching Yibo.

As he saw many people started dancing near Yibo. Zhan wanted to go and push them still he didn't did anything because he promised Yibo not to.

Yibo was dancing while moving his hips in some sexy moments. He ran upto one of the pole in the club and started doing a sexy dance while holding the pole. Many People started looking at Yibo while cheering for him. Zhan can feel the phermones of those Alphas who were drooling over Yibo.

Zhan was not able to tolerate all this but he was silent. After dancing for almost 20 minutes. Yibo got down the stage and started walking towards Zhan. Suddenly a man approached him and was saying something.

Zhan wanted to punch him as he saw that man pinching Yibo. But Yibo slapped his hand away angrily and that man went away. Yibo went to Zhan.

"Yibo what was that man doing....I will not leave him...." said Zhan angrily.

"Gege.....calm down...its okay....." said Yibo as he cupped Zhan's cheeks and released his phermones.

"Let's go out...." said Yibo and took Zhan out. Yibo saw Zhan was walking slowly while pouting like a angry baby.

"You did it on purpose Don't you...." said Zhan.

"Were you really wanting me to kill anyone in that club..." said Zhan and Yibo chukkled.

"No gege.... And I know you will not kill anyone....till I am here....I will never let you do anything wrong..." Said Yibo.

"You really have learnt how to control me with your phermones....didn't you...." said Zhan while looking away.

"Yes....And now that we have mated  so it works even better...." said Yibo while smiling.

Zhan looked at Yibo and hugged him.

"I don't like to see you like this Yibo...." said Zhan as he ruffled Yibo's hairs.

"Neither do I Zhan ge....when You just enjoy with others....leaving me....you just felt it for one day gege, but I felt that for almost a week..." said Yibo.

"I know Yibo....I am at fault.....I understood..... I did wrong....i am sorry....and I promise I will not repeat it...." said Zhan and kissed Yibo's hairs. Yibo hugged Zhan back and smiled.

"Now let's go back the day is not over yet...." said Yibo and once again pulled Zhan back with him.

In hotel room
After taking a bath they both were in their room.

"Zhan ge....sit here...." said Yibo and made Zhan sit on the bed. Yibo ran away and came back with two cloth strips.

Yibo took a strip and tied it around Zhan's eyes.

"Yibo....what is this.... what are you doing..." said Zhan.

"Just wait ge...." said Yibo.

"Now lay down...." said Yibo and Zhan did as he was told.

"What are you trying to do Yibo..." said Zhan as Yibo took Zhan's hand and tied them above his head.

"Yibo....why are you tying me up...." said Zhan but Yibo didn't replied.

Slowly Yibo unbuttoned Zhan's shirt revealing his bare chest.

"Yibo.....what are you...." said Zhan while gulping. Yibo straddled over Zhan's body and sat over him.

He slid his finger from Zhan's chest down to his naval.

"You are sexy gege...." said Yibo with a giggle.

Suddenly Zhan felt something near his lips.

"Eat it ge...." said Yibo as he pushed a strawberry inside Zhan's mouth. Zhan took the strawberrry inside his mouth.

Yibo leaned forward near Zhan's ears.

"Does it taste like me...." Whispered Yibo near Zhan's ears a tingle of excitement ran through Zhan's body and Yibo Suddenly felt something poking his ass.

"Looks like Zhan ge's little one is awake...." said Yibo and chukkled.

"Zhan ge.....open your mouth...." said Yibo and Zhan opened his mouth as he felt one more strawberry entering his mouth but this time he felt something soft with it too he grabbed on it with his teeth and heard Yibo's low moan, he instantly understood it was Yibo's lips. He took the strawberry inside and started sucking on Yibo's sweet lips.

Yibo giggled while Zhan sucked him greedily. Yibo pulled away himself and looked at Zhan.

"Bad gege.....bit me...." said Yibo.

"Yibo....why are you teasing me...." said Zhan.

"Its just started Ge...." said Yibo as he pressed a kiss on Zhan's sternum.
Yibo once again put a strawberry near Zhan's mouth.

"Don't eat this one ge...." said Yibo and Zhan held with his lips. Yibo roamed his hands around Zhan's skin while kissing his nape. Zhan groaned in pleasure as Yibo kissed near his nipples while rubbing their groin together.

"Enhhh...." groaned Zhan.

Yibo leaned forward once again and took the strawberry from Zhan's mouth with his lips and ate it himself Meanwhile Zhan didn't missed the opportunity to grab those jelly lips once again.

"Zhan ge....ahhh...." moaned Yibo as Zhan moved his hips up hitting Yibo's groin. Yibo left Zhan's lios and once again Zhan felt something on his lips but this time it was little sticky.

Zhan pulled it inside with his tongue as he felt the taste of honey with strawberry. Zhan licked Yibo's lips which were still wet with the honey on them.

"Liked it ge...." asked Yibo.

"Umm...." said Zhan and Yubo chukkled.

"Good...." said Yibo as he pulled down Zhan's shorts taking out his hard leaking cock.

"Ahh....Yibo..." gasped Zhan at Yibo's sudden act.

"Calm down gege....you enjoyed your food...now let me...." said Yibo. As Yibo said this Zhan felt something liquidy was being poured on his dick and it was sliding down slowly on his hard shaft.

And next Zhan felt Yibo's warm hands wrapping his cock. Yibo stuck out his tongue and licked the long shaft from bottom to top slowly.

"Honey tastes good with your musky scent....and your salty flavour gege..." said Yibo while giggling and Zhan dick throbbed at the statement.

"Your dick is going crazy...." said Yibo as he continued to lick Zhan's hard cock.

"Arghh....Yibo...." groaned Zhan as his cock met Yibo's thick lips. Yibo engulfed Zhan's dickhead around his lips while giving slow stroked with his tongue.

"Hahhh...." gasped Zhan as Yibo's mouth worked up and down his long shaft while rubbing it with his hands.

"Yibo...." moaned Zhan while biting his lips.

"Ummm......" moaned Yibo while rolling his lips over Zhan's dick. He sucked on his dick head while tasting the salty pre cum. He let his lips glide over Zhan's long shaft while enjoying it like a sweet candy.

"Yibo.....please....untie me...." said Zhan while writthing.

"Not Now ge..." said Yibo and chukkled. Yibo removed his shorts and once again straddled over Zhan.

Zhan felt Yibo sitting over him but suddenly with a force his dick spranged inside Yibo's tight hole.

"Ehhh......" groaned Zhan as he was not ready for this sudden insertion.

"Arghhh...." Yibo also groaned with pain as Zhan's dick tore inside him. Yibo started riding Zhan Without any warning while going up and doing on Yibo's dick.

"Yibo....untie me Please...." said Zhan as it was getting intolerable for Zhan that he can't touch or see Yibo.

"No....Ge.....today you will not see me....or touch me....That's your punishment..... for ignoring me...." said Yibo while laughing.

Yibo panted while moving his hips on Zhan's pelvis Both of them stuck together while Zhan can only hear the sound of Yibo's moans and Yibo's naked ass cheeks slapping over his skin.

"Ughh...." groaned Zhan as Yibo's hole clenched around Zhan's dick. Yibo was already tired he slowed up his pace which was ultimate torture for Zhan's throbbing dick.

"Yibo...." groaned Zhan.

"Ahh....ge...I am tired...." said Yibo and chukkled as he know Zhan's pain.

Yibo continued moving as he saw Zhan's begging face.

"Zhan ge....hahhhh....I am close...." moaned Yibo while going up and down.

"Me too Yibo...." said Zhan and soon later they both cummed together with Zhan sending his splatter inside Yibo's warm hole and Yibo cumming threads over Zhan's bare chest. Yibo fell over Zhan while panting hard as he removed Zhan's blindfold and untied his hand.

Zhan wrapped his arms around Yibo and kissed his hairs.

"Today you...tortured me enough Yibo...." said Zhan and Yibo chukkled.

"yeah....i...hope...you will not repeat your mistake....again in future...." said Yibo and kissed Zhan's lips.

"No....never...." said Zhan and Yibo smiled.

"Looks like we need to bath again...." said Yibo.

"Yeah...i think so too...." said Zhan.

"Help me then....my legs are numb...." said Yibo and fell beside Zhan.

"Okay baby....after the bath we will go for dinner...." said Zhan and picked uo Yibo.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

32K 2.3K 7
Two childhood soulmates turned into enemies! 🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹 "Yahh.. You.. Xiao FUCKING Zhan..!" Yibo yelled in a vary loud voice which was very displ...
56.8K 1.8K 5
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- Sex A/B/O Dynamics Smut Profanity Kinks Violence Blood and Gore Graphic description of blood Mpreg Intersex ma...
106K 7.5K 45
Just your typical Omegaverse story. An Omega finds his Alpha and the two soon fall in love. Top/Gong/Seme: Xiao Zhan Bottom/Shou/Uke: Wang Yibo ❗️DI...
143K 9.5K 47
Everyone is dreaming to be loved, deserving to be treated fairly and just but for a 19 years old omega male like Xiao Zhan, love is like an unreachab...