My Prince (BOOK 1)

By VicMalfoy19

They say it takes a great ruler to make a great kingdom. This saying is true when it comes to the Fire Kingdo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
From when we were Kids
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 22

699 35 6
By VicMalfoy19

Clank.... Clink.... Creak...

Naruto looked up as Kabuto entered the dimmed dungeon and sat the candle on the damp floor.
She waited as Kabuto unlocked the shackles from her wrists and helped her stand on dead legs.

"How long have I been down here?"
"Five days. The other toys you'll be joining have been down here for much much longer so be happy."
"Yeah, I'm ecstatic."

Naruto heard the rattling of the chains before they were clamped back onto her wrists and locked once more.

"Don't talk, don't move unless forced to, and most importantly..." Naruto looked up at Kabuto, expecting the rest of his sentence, "don't look up. Your property not a human being."
She gave one sharp nod, "Of course."

Kabuto knelt and shackled Narutos ankles before leading her out of the cell.

It took multiple flights of stairs and many cries coming their way, for the two to reach the first floor.
He grabbed the back of Narutos arm and led her, roughly, to where the others were being kept. Naruto was sat with the small group of women and few men.

The group was filled with dark haired people. She stuck out with her blonde hair that was dirtied and had pieces of dried blood.
From all of the merchandise, Narutos wounds were the freshest. Seeing orochimaru had only beaten them into her flesh a few days prior.

Once Kabuto had shut the door, eery silence and darkness filled the large space. Leaving them all to focus on sounds that wouldn't pierce through the now locked door.
She had no room to internally panic as the female next to her rocked back and forth like a mentally ill patient.

On the other end, Kabuto had just joined Orochimaru who was observing each of their guests for the ones Naruto had profiled.

"What's your name?"
"Earl."

Kabuto looked up at his husband confused, "We have Wind natives at auctions now?"
"No."

"I'm sorry, but your name is not on our list."

"If they fight with Leo on your "list". Those are the men your looking for. Their not used to being told no and held at a high rank for whatever their job is and-or used to be."

"What the fuck do you mean not on your list? This isn't a fucking party or are you just that stupid you fucking tard."

"Those are our men."
Kabuto nodded and orochimaru walked up as the unimportant list was snatched from Leo's hands and snapped over the Chad looking man's leg. The two behind him looked ready to start a brawl too.

"Is there a problem here."
Earl glared at orochimaru, oblivious to whom the snake-like man was. "And who the fuck are you? Another butler?"
Orochimaru raised his nose, showing a bit of dominance. Than, narrowed his golden eyes, "I am the owner of this mansion and the man hosting the auction. Now, is there a problem or will I have to get an escort to throw you on the ground?"

"Earl that's Orochimaru. He's in league with that General girl for that damned king."
Earl shrugged Darren off and looked orochimaru up and down. Indeed he was wearing an expensive suit for only the luxurious of the lot.
He tch'ed before attempting a unheartedly apology, "Sorry. My bad."
Orochimaru hummed, unamused by the man's actions. "New to the underworld?"
"Are we allowed in?" He questioned instead.
He complied and moved Leo aside with them. Than leaned toward the boys ear, "Tell me if they attempt to steal anything."
"O-of course Lord Orochimaru."

The three men sat in the back row, standing out like a sore thumb for their scrappy clothing and untidied looks.
Earl snarled whenever a well dressed woman or man (anyone else) looked their way. It was obvious they didn't belong here, and orochimaru almost never let a lower class come to his auctions.

"They stick out like a sore thumb."
Orochimaru agreed and welcomed one of his personal acquaintances before she sat in one of the closer rows.

"Oh Orochimaru dear. You must tell me what stock you have this time. The best of the best I hope."
Orochimaru smiled, "Yes. I always have the best of the best."
The woman smiled, "Any light headed, possibly blonde, merchandise this time 'round."
Kabuto shared a side glance with his husband who nodded faintly.
"She'll be our finale."
The woman clapped her hands happily, "Excellent! Excellent! You'll get lots off of her, I just know it."
"That's what we're hoping."

"The finale." Kabuto hissed, "I know we're treating her like merchandise but you know Narutos fear of the dark better than I."
Orochimaru hummed, "That is why you'll leave a candle in the room after grabbing the second-to-last prize."
Kabuto heaved a deep huff, trying to not fight in such a place.

~~**~~

The candles lit throughout the mansion, was the only source of light by the time all of orochimarus "guests" had arrived.
Chatter filled the room and no chair was left unoccupied.

Finally, the auction had to begin.
Orochimaru stepped onto the center of the small stage and smiled as the room fell silent.

"Welcome to the annual auction. Tonight I will be presenting various gorgeous and obedient little petss. And there will be a surprise for the ending."
Everyone clapped and many felt ecstatic about this "surprise". Orochimaru always seemed to have something tucked up his sleeve.

Kabuto brought up the first poor soul.
She had greasy brunette hair that touched the floor and her eyes were a dark chocolate, ones that pled to be let free.

"Starting prize is ¥27,781,800.00– 200 thousand wave dollars."

Ben gulped at the price. "That's so much." He murmured.
"She isn't the one we want."
Darren tch'ed. "which one do we want?"
"I'll bid when it's up."
"But what if they're more than that? That's so much money."
Earl glared Bens way, "We have our hide out for a reason moron. Now shut up and watch these fuck tards waist their money. One day we'll be like them, I'm sure of it."

Naruto elbowed the female who continued to rock on her.

"Stop it before I kill you."
The girl whimpered and curled herself into the ground.

The door soon opened and Kabuto walked in. He grabbed another female and locked the doors behind him.

"There really is no way out of here is there? We'll be sold and killed and no one will ever notice."
Naruto rolled her eyes. This was all pathetic, how could people act like this? It's just annoying.

"You agree right? I-I mean you seem to have more of a mind than anyone else here." A shaking hand grabbed onto Narutos shoulder. Her first instinct was to elbow and break his ribs; but she was supposed to be the helpless merchandise.
So she didn't answer, as she did every day in the palace.

"Hey I'm talking to you."
She was very aware of the scraping sound from the chains and how they were slowly wrapping around her neck.
"It's only nice to answer, y-you know, we've g-gotta stay in this t-together."

The chains slid up Narutos collarbone and began to press against her neck when Kabuto entered the room once more.
Seeing the chains around his and his husbands hebi, kabuto grabbed the frail boy and shoved him to his feet.
The chains clinked against Narutos jawbone but no reaction came from the General.

Orochimaru gave Kabuto a look when he noticed the boy. They weren't planning on selling the boys until after the women.

"He was going to try and strangle Naruto. I didn't think his screams would be fit for this occasion."
Orochimaru nodded, understanding Kabutos rational thinking.

"This piece is up for—"

The clock struck midnight as a mask-covered man took the piece of rope holding a boys wrists together, eyes now blindfolded.

"We've been here for seven hours and you haven't chosen one bitch Earl. We should just leave-"
"Shut up Darren. I want to see this final prize."
Ben gulped, only imagining what this prizes price could be.

"For the moment you have all been waiting for!" Orochimaru clapped his hands and smiled delightedly as Kabuto led Naruto onto the stage where she fell to her knees.
"Our last prize, a blonde virgin the age of nineteen-years-old." The blindfold was taken from Narutos eyes, making her squint until she adjusted to the light. Orochimaru smirked as everyone aw'ed at Narutos beauty. "The last Uzumaki known from all five kingdoms."

"How did you get a hold of such a beauty Orochimaru? She's a gem."
Many of the guests swooned over Narutos beauty and tried to touch her dirtied hair but Kabuto blocked them from such a thing.

"The starting prize for this very last Uzumaki is ¥83,337,000,000.00– 600 million wave dollars."

Darren's and Bens eyes grew large, large enough for their eyes to fall from their sockets, when Earl shouted more money than they could gather even if they worked for eons and eons.

"¥97,234,200,000.00 (700 million wave dollars)!"

The wealthiest of them quickly began to bet with Earl who was already eons far from his savings.

Orochimaru clapped when no one else competed with Earls ¥273,259,740,000.00 (2,000 million wave dollars).

"Sold to the scrappy man in the back." He announced.

Kabuto pulled Naruto down the stage and replaced her shackles with rope and blindfolded her eyes once more.

"You were right hebi."
"Feh. When am I ever wrong?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.6K 2.6K 11
An argument that left Naruto feeling broken. An accident filling Sasuke with regret. Hopefully it's not too late. *Warning: This is a BoyXBoy love...
36.9K 2K 137
Sasuke always enjoyed catching cats with his big brother Itachi, but not because he actually LIKES cats. He doesn't like canines all that much either...
242K 7.5K 35
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
483K 14.4K 41
Completed "Don't leave me again" Naomi Uchiha, The Uchiha clan princess, The little sister of Itachi and Sasuke Uchiha, The sole female surviver of...