Sweet and Candies

Por ritzuka2

Yibo is a omega in a world where Omegas are submissive and are dominated by Alphas, but Yibo don't want to be... Más

warning❗❗❗❗
Not a Omega???
Marriage proposal
Agree
Marriage mess
first night
Sleeping
sweet problem
Unwanted care
Reason
allergy
Story
Kun
Alpha
Dominant Alpha
medicines
mending up
feelings
Family meet
just this time
Kids
Be strong
A little fun
Little fun2
shy shy
Rival??
trust you
Forgive
Date
I am a Omega
Celebration
trouble
problem
Bringing back Confidence
Beast???
feelings??
Little happiness
Someone
little jealousy
Anger issue
Performance
Misunderstanding
Taking her away
Sick
Mating
Annoying
Birthday
Best gift
Blissful honeymoon
happiness
college
Change
Special day
Cruel dominant world
Pleasure
Babies
Happy ending
New

Fun in street

3.7K 238 49
Por ritzuka2

In the morning
Yibo woke up.

"Ahhh.....shit....its paining...." said Yibo cursing as he get up.

"Good morning Yibo..." said Zhan as he entered the room.

"Good morning ge...." said Yibo smiling.

"Want some help...." asked Zhan and Yibo nodded. Zhan picked up Yibo and took him to the bathroom.

"Wait....I will prepare warm bath for you...." said Zhan.  After Zhan prepared the bath he carried Yibo to the bathtub and placed him inside.

"Okay....bath now...." said Zhan and was about to leave but Yibo grabbed his hand.

"This is not good Zhan ge.....when I didn't wanted to bath with you....you forced me to bath with you....but now that I have no problem....you are saying me to bath on my own....not fair..." said Yibo pouting and Zhan chukkled.

"So what do you want me to do...." asked Zhan.

"Bathe me..." said Yibo.

"Sure baby...." Said Zhan as he picked up the shower sprinkled water on Yibo's hairs. He took shampoo in his hand and started massaging it on Yibo's head.

"Ahhh....so nice...." said Yibo as he leaned on the bathtub.

"Gege....you should do this everyday...." said Yibo.

"Yeah yeah....and who will look after my company then..." said Zhan.

"You can do it from home too...." said Yibo.

"Yes....what will I say to my employees.... why their boss is not coming....because he is busy bathing his baby omega....  " said Zhan with a chukkle.

"Are you embarrased to say so.....I mean....you are a Alpha....and bathing.... an omega...." said Yibo.

"No.....not at all...I am just scared....if I will say so...they will start imagining my cute omega in bathtub..... naked....and I will not like that for sure...." said Zhan and Yibo chukkled.
Zhan sprayed water over Yibo's hair washing them.

"Doesn't it bothers you....what will others think...."asked Yibo.

" It doesn't bother me....and neither you should get bothered by it....I don't give a damn what they think....I will do what I like...."said Zhan.

"Because they don't know how amazing it is to bathe my little omega....and take care of him....and I am ready to do it over and over again..." said Zhan and pinched Yibo's nose and Yibo giggled.

Yibo folded his hand and placed them over the side of bathtub and leaned his chin over them.

"Why are you so good Ge....." asked Yibo while looking at Zhan with twinkling eyes.

"Do you think so.....maybe because you haven't seen how bad I can be...." said Zhan and Yibo smiled.

"I will like to see it...." said Yibo and Zhan chukkled. He took some bathing soap and started rubbing it over Yibo's body.

"shit ge...." said Yibo.

"what happened.." asked Zhan.

"I missed the chance to flaunt over gege in school....stupid me..." said Yibo.

"Yibo...." said Zhan while smiling. Yibo leaned forward and kissed Zhan's lips.

"Everyone should know I have such a handsome and sexy Alpha...and he belongs just to me..." said Yibo grinning. Zhan washed the soap  on Yibo's body.

"Show them how unlucky they are to not have you....and how lucky I am to make you all mine...." said Yibo.

"Okay okay....enough of your crazy imagination....now lets go...." said Zhan and wrapped Yibo in a towel and took him to the room.

After wearing clothes Zhan and Yibo went to have breakfast.

"Gege....you are not in your suit today....aren't you getting late for going to your company..." asked Yibo.

"I am not going today Yibo...." said Zhan.

"Why.....did yesterday's workout made you this tired...." said Yibo with a smirk.

"Shut up you stupid....I am on leave..." said Zhan.

"For what...." asked Yibo.

"Dad booked us tickets for our honeymoon...." said Zhan.

"wait....what....honeymoon.." said Yibo with a shocked expression.

"Honeymoon.... for real...." said Yibo shyly.

"Why....are you nervous....where did that shameless Yibo from last night go....who was brave enough to jump on his Alpha..." said Zhan and Yibo hit him.

"That's different....." said Yibo.

"So why are you nervous..." Asked Zhan.

"You know....its my first time going on honeymoon..... i don't know what to do..." said Yibo blushing.

"As if I go on honeymoon everyday...." said Zhan.

"Gege...." said Yibo.

"Okay....do you want me to ask Dad to cancel the tickets..." said Zhan.

"No...no....its fine....I will go..." said Yibo quickly.

"Good then..." said Zhan and smiled.

"Then pack your bags.....we have a flight tomorrow.... it will be fun....just you and me...." said Zhan and kissed Yibo's palms.

"Where are we going...." asked Yibo.

"Italy...." said Zhan.

In Italy
"we are finally here...." said Yibo strrtching his arms...."said Yibo after getting off from Zhan's private jet.

"You know Zhan ge....I always wanted to come here....my favourite motorcycle racer, Valentino Rossi, is from Italy only...." said Yibo excitedly.

"I am happy you like it Yibo...." said Zhan.

"Let's go to our hotel now...." said Zhan. A car arrived there and they both sat inside it. After a few minute of travel they were at the hotel.

"Wow gege....its so beautiful...." said Yibo.

"Yes it is..." said Zhan as he hugged Yibo's waist from back.

"So....what are you planning on....spending full day in the bed...." said Yibo with a grin as he turned to Zhan.

"Do you want that...." asked Zhan.

"Why not...." said Yibo and Zhan quickly picked him up in his arms.

"Ahhh....ge....i was just joking...." said Yibo while laughing.

Zhan threw Yibo on the bed and hovered over him.

"Can I know.....what made my little puppy so aggressive all of a sudden...." said Zhan sliding his hand uo and down on Yibo's nape.

"Because.....I understood....how much you love me ge...." said Yibo as he cupped Zhan's cheeks.

"An Alpha who can spend his rut alone just because he do not want to force his omega....this kind of Alpha can never harm anyone...." said Yibo and smiled.

"I trust you before too ge....but now I trust you even more.....blindly....
nothing matters till its you...." said Yibo.

"Thank you Yibo...." said Zhan and kissed Yibo. Yibo kissed him back while sucking on his lips. Both of them drowned with pleasure while sniffing each others phermones.

"You should be thankful to god to have Wang Yibo...as your omega...." said Yibo and Zhan chukkled.

"Yeah....ofcourse I am..." said Zhan.

"Let's rest now....we will go out in the evening..." said Zhan and Yibo nodded.

In the evening both Zhan and Yibo decided to go around the place. Zhan called a car and they went on visiting different places. They took many pictures and bought many things too.

"Zhan ge....see....that place is beautiful....let's go there..." said Yibo and dragged Zhan with him.

"This place is so beautiful ge..." said Yibo.
"Yeah it is...." said Zhan as held Yibo's hand firmly.

"Hahhh....you know....I never thought I will enjoy my married life like this..." said Yibo with a chukkle.

"Neither I thought of marrying..... I know I used to deny that I am an Omega....but somewhere inside me I always knew that....and I knew that I will be married to a Alpha only.....and that was my biggest fear....this dominant Alpha community...I didn't wanted an Alpha who would control me, order me around....or treat me like a slave....I was not ready to give my life for all that....give my body and give my virginity to just someone random...." said Yibo.

"But thanks to you ge...I never even imagined that an Alpha like you can really exist....you never forced me to do anything.... even after all that what I said and did to you....you never left me....even after knowing how stubborn I was, even after knowing my past...rather you helped me overcome my fear....no one do so much ge....thanks a lot..." said Yibo with tears in his eyes.

"Stupid....there isn't anything to say thank you....you are my little baby...and I will do anything to help you and protect you..." said Zhan and kissed Yibo's forehead.

"By the way....what was so special in me that you were ready to marry me and even tolerate me...." asked Yibo while rsising his brow.

"About marriage....so I did it because of father....Because i know he will choose the right one for me.....but after that when I met you.....I fell for you beauty..... no doubt you were angelic....now Don't think I am some kind of pervert Alpha....but what to do....can't resist your beauty...." Said Zhan shyly while Yibo chukkled.

"But...it's not the only reason....After I got to know you....I like your charachter....that you don't give up, no matter what....try to fight for yourself....and all those pranks of yours filled my lifeless world with some sweet and sour moments....that I like to spend only with you..." said Zhan while smiling.

"Me too ge...." said Yibo and hugged Zhan.

They went back to their hotel room to change clothes. Yibo layed on the bed after getting fresh. Zhan went towards the bed and sat beside Yibo.

"Yibo...." said Zhan.

"Yes ge...." said Yibo and looked at Zhan. Zhan moved a gift wrapped box towards Yibo. Yibo got up and looked at Zhan.

"Take it....for you.." said Zhan and Yibo took it and opened the box. He saw a limited edition watch inside.

"woah....Zhan ge....This watch..." said Yibo excitedly.

"actually.... I bought this watch for you....to give you after your competition.... no matter whether you win or lose....but.....all that happened...." said Zhan with his head bowed.

"Don't remind me ge....I didn't even want to remember that..." said Yibo.

"But trust me Yibo....I didn't did anything...." said Zhan.

"I know ge...." said Yibo and pulled Zhan over the bed and sat on his lap.

"You know ge....I sometimes wish to slap that Yunxi hard on her face....and say to her just go and die bitch....but, you know I am a good boy....i will not do something like that..." said Yibo and Zhan chukkled.

"Yes Yibo....even I wanted to yell at her a lot after what she did....but she is already mentally sick....." said Zhan.

"What about all those crimes she did ge....." said Yibo.

"His father promised me....that he will surrender to the police as soon as she becomes normal....And if he didn't then I will...." said Zhan.

"Really ge...." asked Yibo and Zhan nodded.

"You know Yibo....it hurts when someone you believed so much did something like this....I remember that when I moved to Canda, I had no friends....and that time Yunxi was always around.....At my hometown I never experienced what a friend is like....Because i was alone with no friends they used to call me beast....but it was only Yunxi....who even after seeing my agressive side never left me.....That is why I care for her so much as a little sister, I never suspected her on anything.....but now when I remember everything she did and said....I just can't accept.... one side I feel disgusted with her and one side I even feel pity for her....I never knew she loved me...." said Zhan with a sad face.

"Don't be sad Zhan ge....I know it must be hard....but try to let it go...." said Yibo.

"Yes Yibo....you are right...." said Zhan and smiled.

"By the way....I missed your celebration party....so I think I need to compensate for it....what do you want...." asked Zhan.

"Hmm....will you give me anything...." asked Yibo.

"Yes....anything...." said Zhan.

"Okay...for one day do everything I say...." said Yibo.

"No problem baby...." said Zhan.

"Okay....now lets go for dinner...." said Zhan and they went out in a nearby restaurant. After eating they decided to walk around the streets.

"Ahh....its so peaceful here...." said Yibo.

"Yeah...." said Zhan while walking beside Yibo.

Suddenly Zhan pulled Yibo in the corner and pushed him on a nearby wall and leaned over him.

"Zhan ge...." said Yibo with a suprised expression.

"Shhh....." hushed Zhan and leaned towards Yibo's lips. Zhan breathed slowly while looking into Yibo's eyes, he nibbled over Yibo's lower lips, sucking and tugging on them slowly with his own lips. Zhan slid his hands slowly from Yibo's arms to his shoulders, pushing him back and cupped Yibo's cheeks, as he started moving his lips in slow smooth motions against Yibo's plump lips. Yibo grabbed Zhan's wrist while kissing him back.

Both of them lost in each other while feeling each other's soft lips, and warm breaths over their skins, in the deep silence of the lonely street. Zhan parted their lips and looked at him.

"Gege....its a street....what are you doing...." asked Yibo shyly.

"Taking advantage of the silence here Yibo...." said Zhan and chukkled.

"Ahhh....really....such a pervert man..." said Yibo while grinning and once again stuck their lips together. He pushed himself against Zhan while rubbing their groins together.

"Yibo....." said Zhan in a muffled voice between the kiss.

"What...." said Yibo as he parted the lips.

"What are you doing..." said Zhan.

"Taking advantage....as you did...." said Yibo.

"You are waking it up Yibo...." said Zhan while pouting.

"Then let it wake up...." said Yibo as he clunged onto Zhan while kissing him roughly.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

Perfect Fit Por

Fantasía

31.4K 2.4K 23
Two strong and independent men, one an omega (Zhan), the other (Yibo), an alpha. Neither one believes in being fated because of their second gender...
145K 9.6K 47
Everyone is dreaming to be loved, deserving to be treated fairly and just but for a 19 years old omega male like Xiao Zhan, love is like an unreachab...
129K 8.1K 31
An omega after his marriage was left alone in the room and to his worst, he found himself in hands of traffickers who sold him to a cold businessman...
93.9K 7.4K 54
Wang Yibo, an omega is finally getting married to the love of his life Zhu Zanjin, an alpha and politician. However, on the day of the wedding, every...