The Vampire Diaries.

By HazzaStyles2021

Based on Season Two of TVD ... Ellie and Elena's doppelgänger, Katherine Pierce, arrives in Mystic Falls, and... More

Cast.
One: The Return.
One: The Return. Part Two.
Two: Brave New World.
Two: Brave New World. Part Two.
Three: Bad Moon Rising.
Three: Bad Moon Rising. Part Two.
Four: Memory Lane.
Four: Memory Lane. Part Two.
Five: Kill Or Be Killed.
Five: Kill Or Be Killed. Part Two.
Six: Plan B.
Six: Plan B. Part Two.
Seven: Masquerade.
Seven: Masquerade. Part Two.
Eight: Rose.
Eight: Rose. Part Two.
Nine: Katerina.
Nine: Katerina. Part Two.
Ten: The Sacrifice.
Ten: The Sacrifice. Part Two.
Eleven: By the Light of the Moon. Part Two.
Twelve: The Descent.
Twelve: The Descent. Part Two.
Thirteen: Daddy Issues.
Thirteen: Daddy Issues. Part Two.
Fourteen: Crying Wolf.
Fourteen: Crying Wolf. Part Two.
Fifteen: The Dinner Party.
Fifteen: The Dinner Party. Part Two.
Sixteen: The House Guest.
Sixteen: The House Guest. Part Two.
Seventeen: Know Thy Enemy.
Seventeen: Know Thy Enemy. Part Two.
Eighteen: The Last Dance.
Eighteen: The Last Dance. Part Two.
Nineteen: Klaus.
Nineteen: Klaus. Part Two.
Twenty: The Last Day.
Twenty: The Last Day. Part Two.
Twenty-One: The Sun Also Rises.
Twenty-One: The Sun Also Rises. Part Two.
Twenty-Two: As I Lay Dying.
Twenty-Two: As I Lay Dying. Part Two.

Eleven: By the Light of the Moon.

77 5 1
By HazzaStyles2021

With Tyler, he was placing some chains into a bag, and the video of Mason's transformation played in the background...

Mason could be heard yelling and screaming, and Tyler grabbed the phone.

He heard the line ring.

"Come on. Come on."

It went straight to the answer machine.

Tyler: "Mason, it's Tyler again. Look, your cell's voicemail is full. I need to talk to you. It's a full moon tomorrow... and, uh, I found your recordings, and I'm freaking out over here. So just call me back. Please."

A woman was inside Mason's house when she heard Tyler's call from his house phone.

The next morning, Ellie, Elena, and Bonnie were in Ellie's room...

Ellie had a hold of the moonstone, and Ellie and Elena looked at it.

"Now that you've got this back, what are you gonna do with it?" Ellie asked.

"Right now, it's what's binding the Sun and Moon Curse. If I can figure out a way to remove the spell from the stone... the stone becomes useless." Bonnie says.

"According to Katherine... Klaus becomes vengeful." Ellie tells them.

"Maybe." Said Bonnie.

"If he finds out." Elena shrugged.

"Bonnie, can't this wait? Stefan's stuck in the tomb with Katherine. Who knows what she's doing to him? We've gotta get him out."

"Stefan wants me to focus on this." Bonnie said.

"Well, don't listen to him. He thinks he's protecting me, but he's wrong." Ellie tells Bonnie.

"I'm sorry, Ellie. But I'm taking Stefan's side with this one. We're not gonna let you or Elena get used in some creepy sacrifice ritual." Bonnie says, snatching the moonstone out of Ellie's hand.

Jeremy walked in.

"What are you three arguing about?" He asked.

"Not arguing about anything." Bonnie says, putting the stone in her bag.

Bonnie stared at Jeremy and Elena.

"We need coffee. Fancy helping me, Elena?" Bonnie asked.

Elena and Bonnie walked out of her room.

Ellie signed, and she sat on her bed.

"What?" She asked, seeing Jeremy looking at her.

"Why are you on some suicide mission?"

"I'm trying to prevent everyone else from getting hurt. I don't want anyone but me to get hurt." She tells him.

"What, so bringing Klaus the moonstone so you could get yourself killed is okay?"

He walked out of her room.

She looked down at Bonnie's bag, and she looked at the door, seeing no one there grabbing the moonstone.

Downstairs, Bonnie and Elena walked out carrying three cups...

They saw Ellie walking down the stairs.

"Where are you going?" Elena asked.

Bonnie and Elena stood in front of her.

"Um, to see Stefan." Ellie tells them.

"You're lying." Bonnie says.

"No, I'm pretty sure I'm not." Ellie smiled.

"Really? Tell your face that." Said Elena.

"Are you serious?" Ellie asked, looking between them.

Jeremy came to the top of the stairs, and he looked at them.

"She took it. She took the moonstone." He said, tipping the bag upside down.

"How did you...?" Ellie asked.

"We tested you. You failed. We did it on Elena. She passed with flying colours, which is just further proof that you're just trying to get yourself killed." Said Bonnie.

Ellie chuckled. "Klaus killed Katherine's entire family just because she crossed him. I can't let that happen."

Bonnie looked at Elena, and they both moved from her path.

Elena frowned at Bonnie. Bonnie nodded for Elena to watch. Ellie walked towards the front door.

Ellie looked back at them, and when Ellie opened the door, her hand hit an invisible barrier. She placed her hands against it.

"What did you do?" Ellie asked, spinning around to look at them.

"It's for the best, El." Bonnie tells her.

Jeremy sat on the stairs, and he watched Ellie try to get past it.

With Damon and Stefan, Damon filled him in on the plan...

"You trapped her in the house?"

"It's for the best. Trust me. Ellie's on a martyr tear that rivals your greatest hits. You should be glad the witch and I are getting along. I brought you this. Care package." Damon said, showing him the bag.

Damon walked towards the tomb, and he dropped the bag inside the tomb.

"Candles, lanterns." Damon says, pulling out a bottle of blood. "And lunch."

"Give that to me; I'm just gonna have to share it with her."

"No, you don't." Damon says.

"You two are surprisingly calm... considering Klaus will hunt you down and kill you if you mess up his plan." Katherine tells them.

"We've been dead before. We got over it. Once we deal with this moonstone, we'll figure a way to get you out."

"Ah, don't worry about me. Just make sure Ellie's safe."

Damon nodded and walked away.

Tyler came downstairs, and his mom saw him...

"Heading out?" She asked.

"Yeah. Lunch at the Grill; I've got practice; then we'll probably head out after. I'll be late."

The doorbell rang, and Tyler opened the door.

"Hi."

"Hi." He says, opening the door wider.

"Sorry. Rude. You have no idea who I am. Um, I'm Jules. A friend of Mason's from Florida? You must be Tyler."

"Yeah, nice to meet you." He says, shaking her hand.

"I know it's weird of me to just stop by... but I'm trying to track down Mason."

"Mason's back in Florida. He has been for a while now." Said Carol.

"See, uh, that's the thing. He's not."

With Alaric and Jenna at the Grill...

"Now I'm playing historical society hostess... to some writer who's doing this book on Virginia." She says.

"Well, that sounds..."

"Lame. Carol Lockwood played the dead husband card... was too busy to deal. Plus, my sister kept most of the archives; there you have it." She says, cutting him off.

"Mm."

She leaned in and kissed him.

Back with Tyler, he entered the Grill, and he walked past Alaric and sat down at the table with Caroline...

"Hey."

"Hey. What's wrong?" She asked.

"This girl Mason knows stopped by the house. She said he never made it back to Florida. My mom's freaking out, and she was on the phone with your mom when I left. Uh, we should get going."

Alaric had heard what he said.

"Yeah." She says, shaking her head, and stands up.

Tyler walked away, and she looked at Alaric before leaving.

With Damon, he entered the Gilbert house...

"You should really lock your door. Oh, come on, pouty. Least give me two points for ingenuity."

Ellie looked at Damon.

"You think this is funny?" She asked.

"Yes, Ellie. I find hilarity in the lengths that I have to go to repeatedly save your life. A promise I made to Stefan."

"What did Stefan say about this?" She asked, scoffing.

"Had a good laugh."

She smirked. "Of course he did. And what did he say about Elijah still being alive?"

He sat down on the couch.

"Yeah, that. I didn't tell him."

"Why not?" She asked.

"Well, A, he can't do anything about it, and B... what I just said."

Damon looked around, seeing Jeremy and Elena.

"Uh, where's Bonnie?" Damon asked.

"Thought she was meeting you." Jeremy tells him.

"Uh, no. She's on moonstone duty. And I'm on Ellie and Elena patrol." Said Damon.

"And who's on Tyler Lockwood because it's the full moon?"

Ellie smirked at Damon.

"Vampire Barbie asked if she could handle it. I said, "Why not?" Because if she screws up, he'll bite her. Then I'll be rid of two of my problems." Damon tells them.

"Hold on a second. Tonight's a full moon." Elena says.

"Yeah." Damon muttered.

Damon takes out his ringing phone.

He stood up, and he answered it.

Damon: "What?"

Alaric: "Sheriff Forbes has officially declared... Mason Lockwood a missing person."

Damon: "What? Why?"

Alaric: "Some girl from Florida showed up on Lockwood's doorstep looking for Mason."

Damon: "What girl?"

Alaric: "I don't know. She sure has everyone in a tizzy."

Damon: "That's not good. Where are you?"

Alaric: "I'm at the Grill."

Damon: "I'm on my way."

Damon hung up, and he turned to Elena and Jeremy.

"Change of plans. You two babysit her." Damon tells them.

Jeremy fell back onto the couch, and he landed on Ellie.

"Hey, you know, you should get out and enjoy the sun. Oh, wait. You can't." Damon tells Ellie.

Jeremy and Elena chuckled, and Ellie threw a pillow at Damon.

Ellie shoved Jeremy off of her, and he fell to the floor.

With Caroline and Tyler, she pulled up in her car, and they arrived at the woods...

He signed, and he opened the boot to grab his bag.

"Maybe he just, like, stopped to surf somewhere. You know, isn't that Mason's whole thing?"

"Maybe. Girl seemed to think he would've called." He says.

"I'm sure he's okay."

"Yeah. Anyway... let's do this." He says, nodding and walking away.

With Jules and Carol...

"You'll call me as soon as you hear anything?" Jules asked.

"Of course."

"Oh, I didn't get to say goodbye to your son." Jules tells her.

"He's at the Grill with friends. I'll let him know. Jules, let's hope for the best."

Jules smiled, and she got into her car, driving away and stopping outside their garden. She pulled out her phone as she called someone.

Jules: "Hey, I'm here. No one knows where Mason is. He's missing. You were right. Mason was lying. There's another werewolf. His nephew."

Later, Jules entered the Grill, and she looked around...

Alaric and Damon sat at a table, and he heard Tyler's name.

"Hey, excuse me. Uh, crazy question. Do you know Tyler Lockwood?" She asked, looking at Matt.

"Mm. Mason's mystery woman." Damon tells him.

"Where is Mason anyway?"

"Decomposing in his truck." Said Damon.

"Do you think she's a werewolf?"

"I hope not, being it's a full moon, Ric. We should definitely find out." Damon said, taking out a small plastic bag.

"And what is that?"

"Wolfsbane." Said Damon.

Back with Tyler and Caroline, they were in the cell...

He switched the old chains for some new ones, and he tugged on them.

She scoffed. "Tell me you brought the instruction manual."

"Tell me you brought the wolfsbane."

"Yes. Um, not an easy herb to find." She says, pulling out a stem of wolfsbane.

He touched it, and he instantly pulled his hand away.

"You should do it. My water bottle is in my bag. You can mix it in there."

She signed. "Okay."

She kneeled down, and she grabbed his bottle.

He continued connecting the chains.

"The guy at the hardware store said this setup was rated up to 5000 pounds."

"Is that more than a werewolf can pull?"

"I have no idea."

He went around all the chains that were connected and tugged on them.

"Hey, Tyler... how are you doing?" She asked.

"Uh, I'm still human."

He removed his shirt, and she turned around.

"Oh, my God. You're not gonna get naked, are you?" She asked, staring at the wall in front of her.

"It's elastic. What should I wear? I don't think it's like the Hulk, where I get to keep my pants."

Later, Bonnie knocked on a door...

Luka opened the door.

"Hi." She says.

She held out the chain, and he took it from her.

"I don't know what makes me more upset. That I showed you how to channel... or that you almost killed me."

"Luka, I am so sorry. I wouldn't have done what I did unless it was really important. It's just that there's things that I..." She says.

"I forgive you."

He opened the door wider, and she stepped in. He closed the door behind her.

She looked around at all the books.

"Wow, so much stuff. What is that? Is this a Grimoire?" She asked, looking back at him.

"They're all Grimoires."

"How did you get all these?" She asked.

"Witches all over the world have collected their spells in Grimoires... but over the centuries, most of them have gotten lost, and my dad is obsessed with finding them... making sure our heritage stays intact."

"These can't all be your family's." She tells him.

"The way he sees it, witches are family. We're all bonded together by a code of loyalty to help each other."

"So that's why you've been so nice to me." She says.

"That's one reason."

"Listen... do you know how to break the bind between a talisman and spell?" She asked, sitting down, looking over at him.

"Uh, well, that depends. Because spells are unique and very specific. But, uh, I'm sure we can figure it out."

Back at the Grill, Alaric placed his drink down and sat down next to Jules, and he pretended to be drunk...

"Well, hello. Can, uh, I have a Scotch and whatever this beautiful woman is drinking?"

"Oh, no, one's my limit." She says.

"Oh, come on, it's not like I'm a freak. Just being friendly to somebody who's new to town."

"Okay, if you insist." She smiled. "How do you know I'm new?"

"Because I've never seen you here before. And I am here every night."

Damon walked over.

"Excuse me. Is this guy bothering you?" Damon asked.

"I am not bothering anybody."

"Perfect. Do it elsewhere." Damon tells him.

The bartender placed Alaric's drinks in front of him.

"Don't worry. He's harmless. He's sort of a... the town drunk." Damon tells her.

With her distracted, Alaric poured some wolfsbane into her drink.

"And when we get tired of him, we just put him in a cab... and send him to wherever he came from." Damon says.

She chuckled.

"Don't talk about me like I'm not here."

"Why are you here?" Asked Damon.

Alaric raised his glass.

"Thank you for the drink." She said, smiling, and she placed it down.

Alaric got up and walked away.

Stefan and Katherine were still inside the tomb...

He was lying down on one of the rock beds.

"We're fasting now? We're so pious. How long have you actually gone without blood? I know you get desiccation in theory, Stefan, but in reality, it's much worse. Your heart still beats... struggling to pump whatever blood remains. And when it's gone, your veins rub together like sandpaper. It's excruciating."

He grabbed her hand, stopping her from touching him.

"The pleasure I'll get from watching you suffer is greater than any pain I'll ever feel." He says, sitting up and smiling softly at her.

"It's stuffy. And I've been in this dress for days. Wanna help me get out of it?"

He scoffed.

"Come on, Stefan. Don't be such a grump. We're here together. May as well make the best out of it."

He stared at her before looking back down.

"You really think I'd trade Ellie's love for what? A night with you? I don't think so." He says, smiling.

"You really think Damon's gonna rush to get you out? He's got what he wants. Ellie."

He scoffed. "Stop. Damon loves Elena. Not Ellie."

"Hey. Given what's most certainly going on out there... I'd say you're free to do whatever you want in here. Nobody will ever know."

She leaned in, and she kissed him. They kissed for a few seconds before he moved his head.

She grabbed his face, and she continued kissing, and he grunted.

She helped him remove his top, and he sped forward, pinning her against a wall, and they continued kissing.

She pinned him against the wall, and she kissed him.

He shot up from his lying position, and he gasped.

He saw Katherine a few feet away. He grunted.

She chuckled.

"You were enjoying that a little too much, considering you're in love with little old human Ellie."

"Stay out of my head."

"Maybe I can do eternity in here after all."

Back with Ellie, she was still trapped in the house, and she walked downstairs to see Jenna taking out boxes...

"Hey, what are you doing?" Ellie asked, looking at Jenna and seeing her in the cupboard.

"Oh, perfect timing."

Jenna handed Ellie a box.

"Whoa. Whoa. What is this stuff?" Ellie asked.

"Your mom's files from historical society. I got roped in to help Mrs. Lockwood. And by roped, I mean I'm very excited to participate."

Jenna closed the door to the basement, and Ellie saw Elijah standing there.

Ellie gasped.

"Hi. I'm Elijah." He says, pretending not to know her.

Ellie stared at him, shocked.

Jenna took the box from Ellie.

"Elijah's in town doing research on Mystic Falls." Jenna said, walking into the kitchen.

Elijah walked over to Ellie.

"It's a pleasure."

He offered his hand to her.

Ellie stared at him, and she shook his hand.

"You know, you're welcome to stay here and rummage through this stuff. Or Ellie and I could help you load it into your car." Jenna offered.

"Yeah, or I can get someone to pick it up tomorrow."

Ellie signed, knowing she couldn't actually help because she was bound to the house.

"Also a good idea." Jenna tells him.

"Thank you for inviting me into your home, Jenna. And Ellie... I hope to see you again sometime soon."

Ellie walked towards the door, Jenna shut it, and Ellie ran up the stairs.

She knocked on Elena's door repeatedly. She went to open it when she saw a hand stop her.

She looked up and saw Elijah. She breathed deeply, and he held his finger to his mouth.

Elena's door opened.

"What is it?" Elena asked.

"Um... uh, is Jeremy in there with you?"

Elena nodded, and Jeremy came to the door.

"Jenna was just asking me to get you two to help her with the boxes." Ellie says.

"Oh. Yeah." Jeremy says.

They walked downstairs, not even seeing Elijah.

"That's a wise choice."

"What do you want?" She asked, turning around and looking at him.

"I think it's time you and I had a little chat."

She frowned at him.

Song: This Time Next Year, Goldhawks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457K 9.1K 23
On Star's 21st birthday she had found out that she is the unum praeditos, that her purpose for being on the earth is to fight the evil that will be u...
9.6K 305 47
Based on season One of TVD... Four months after the tragic car accident that killed their parents, 17-year-old Elena and Ellie Gilbert and their 15-y...
5.3K 164 47
Based on season Four of TVD... It began with the acknowledgement that everything for Ellie Gilbert has changed. She's in transition into a vampire. I...
50.7K 1K 115
What if Klaus actually had a child before Hope and she was living right under his nose in Mystic Falls. Your name is Nicole Lockwood. You live with...