Girls Like Me

By Goodreadsbygab

Allure lightly chuckled, "Cmon Moo, you know you don't like girls like me." More

GLM 1
GLM 2
GLM 3
GLM 4
GLM 5
GLM 6
GLM 7
GLM 8
GLM 9
GLM 10
GLM 11
GLM 13
GLM 14
GLM 15
GLM 16
GLM 17
GLM 18
GLM 19
GLM 20
GLM 21
GLM 22
GLM 23
GLM 24
GLM 25
GLM 26
GLM 27
GLM 28
GLM 29
GLM 30
GLM 31
GLM 32
GLM 33
GLM 34
GLM 35
GLM 36
GLM 37
GLM 38
GLM 39
GLM 40
GLM 41
GLM 42
GLM 43
GLM 44
GLM 45
GLM 46
GLM 47
GLM 48
GLM 49
GLM 50
Author's Note!

GLM 12

29.1K 1.5K 641
By Goodreadsbygab

Allure grabbed the clean medical instruments and began placing them in the correct order, being sure that the placement was correct.

Allure found herself randomly smiling all day, thinking about how Moo did her had her feeling on top of the damn world. Every time she passed a mirror, she couldn't help but to think about Moo pulling her hair forcing her to look at herself while he rammed inside of her—the thought sent chills through her body and gave her that special kinda heartbeat.

"Hey baby girl." Michelle greeted, calling Allure by the nickname she'd given her. She told her she was the little sis she never had, so baby girl it was. Allure looked back at her friend and smiled.

"Hey Mimi." Allure replied, looking at her friend. She wore navy blue scrubs, on her feet were a pair of Nike vapor max, her hair was freshly silk pressed, showing off her new color job. She now had shades blonde highlights in her bra strap length hair.

Her Apple Watch sat comfortably on her left wrist, accompanied by a tennis bracelet. And as always her huge wedding ring sat on her ring finger, shining like no other.

"You glowing girl." Michelle pointed as she she playfully poked Allure's shoulder.

"Really?" Allure blushed.

"Mhm." Michelle hummed, "Keep doing whatever you're doing, cause it looks good on you." She added.

"I plan to." Allure replied, still sporting that big ole kool aid smile.

"Hey Allure, it's a package for you at the front." Her supervisor announced as she briefly popped her head in the room before walking away.

"What you order?" Michelle questioned, Allure shrugged her shoulders.

"I wouldn't dare order shit and haven't sent here." Allure lightly chuckled, she finished her set and headed to the front alongside Michelle.

"Holly said it was something for me." Allure explained once she got to the front desk, she grabbed one of the peppermints and quickly popped it in her mouth. She hadn't eaten all day and needed a little pick me up.

"Oh yeah." The receptionist said as she bent down, she popped back up holding a bouquet of roses, "Here you go she added."

"Oh my God." Allure cooed as she grabbed the flowers, she instinctively smelled them—but they didn't smell like anything, flowers never smelled like anything to her. Nonetheless, she was happy about the sweet gesture.

Allure grabbed the note abs began to read it.

Just cause type shit, I wanna see that pretty ass smile I know you did when you saw them so send me a pic -moo

"They're gorgeousssss." Michelle sang as she eyed them.

Allure grabbed her phone from her pocket and sent Moo a quick thank you text, she went to her camera app and snapped a quick selfie with the roses. She sent it to Moo and decided to post the picture on her Instagram story as well.

It was such a sweet gesture, something no man had ever done for her before. Allure was overjoyed, she'd keep the roses forever if she could.

                                    •

Moo flipped over his grilled chicken melt before heading the other side of his kitchen, his sandwich was almost done, so he figured he'd start his fries. He popped them in the air fryer and grabbed his constantly buzzing phone.

He slightly bit down on his lip as he read the news article Prosper sent him, he had a feeling he'd killed the boy that was on his trail—so it wasn't a major surprise.

This would've had any other person scared or afraid, but Moo felt normal. This wasn't his first or last body. Shit like this was apart of his lifestyle, and he'd accepted it a long time ago. Moo grabbed his burner phone to see prosper sent a message there as well.

214-572-8528
Y'all meet me now.

Moo kissed his teeth, as he looked at his sandwich still cooking. He figured by the time he was done getting himself together his meal would be done. He turned the eye down before heading in his bedroom.

                              •

"Was anybody with you when you slid?" Prosper questioned before putting his Cigar to his mouth, he took a hit before exhaling. It was crazy that Prosper was a distributor, he never smoked weed—only cigars and sometimes a pen.

"My lady." Moo replied, he didn't even realize he called Allure his lady until after the fact. It made a slight grin appear on his face as he thought about her.

"The girl that had you blocked?" Red questioned, Moo nodded his head yes before replying, "Yeah."

"Damn." Red started, "From blocked to shootin at the opps." He added.

"A Dallas love story." Key chimed in, making them laugh.

"You sure she solid? Yo girl a be the first person to snitch when the water get hot. You let this girl be a witness to you committing a crime." Prosper vented.

"She solid." Moo nodded his head, a woman who folds under pressure wouldn't even had drove. Moo knew Allure wouldn't fold, just by the talks they had. They shared a lot of the same values.

"For now, chill on dealing. I have you doing something else, shit might be a lil too hot for you right now." Prosper demanded.

"I ain't scared." Moo argued, that was his mama in him. Moo could honestly say he wasn't scared of shit but God, he'd already seen and did so much so early. Moo knew the two places he could end up when he started, so wasn't no use in being scared now.

"I know, but still." Prosper replied as he took another pull from his Cigar, "I want you on something a lil more complex...we'll talk soon." He added, Moo nodded his head.

"And y'all stop using them burner phones to call hoes, especially yo dog ass Red. Now get y'all asses out my face." Prosper spoke, making them laugh.

                                     •

Allure laid on her back listening to Moo's light snores fill the room, she tapped her index finger on her stomach as her mind raced a mile a minute.

She couldn't sleep. Every time she closed her eyes she heard Moo shooting that gun specifically 4 times, her heart drummed the same way it did when she drove off. Allure felt like the memories were making her sick, especially now knowing that Moo killed that boy.

"Moo." Allure called out as she looked up at the ceiling, the moonlight beamed through the window making it a pretty dark blue color in Moo's room.

"Hm?" Moo hummed as he turned over, still half sleep.

"I was the getaway driver." Allure whispered, she honestly couldn't believe she did it. But it was done, and she couldn't take it back.

"What you mean?" Moo scrunched up his face.

"That means I'll get time too...if something happens." She replied, still not breaking her attention away from the ceiling.

"Fuck is you wishing that on us for? Shit coo right now so let it be coo." Moo fussed.

"I know...I just ain't never been in a situation like this before." Allure spoke, "And stop getting loud with me." She added.

"I got you Allure, this ain't yo mess. Long as you remain solid, can't nothing go wrong." Moo explained, Allure sighed before running her tongue over her bottom lip.

"I mean it when I say it too." He added, "I'll go down before anything happen to you." He held up his pinky to Allure's. She lightly chuckled before interlocking her pinky with his.

"Now go to sleep and stop dry staring at the walls and shit." He snickered, before Allure could make herself comfortable he grabbed her body and pulled her closer to him. A few moments passed, just when Allure thought he'd fallen asleep again he called out her name.

"Allure." Moo called out.

"Yeah." Allure replied.

"I love you." He announced, she looked up at him to him staring down at her. Allure's heart skipped a few beats, she couldn't remember the last time she heard from anyone—not even Charisma.

"I love you too Musik." Allure replied truthfully.

Short chapter since the last 2 were long, let's do Q&A.

-Do you think Allure's gonna fold?

-Is Moo gonna face time for his crime?

-Are you gonna follow @/SevynTheeBrand on IG?

-After all they've been through in a short amount of time, do you think they said I love you too early?

Last chapter I saw somebody call Allure dumb😭😭idk, I don't think my girl is giving dumb vibes. Moo didn't Fck that girl fr, so how's she dumb?

Let's chat!💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 625 23
"I'm even better than those girly girls"
2.1K 152 8
"She ain't even cute." Renee scolds. "I know. How could all the guys have a crush on her? Prolly 'cause she a thottie." Nia laughes. "Old dirty ahhh...
18.5K 939 20
This is book two of they have eachother💕❤️ - "You don't mean that, J'von out of all the girls in the world your in love with a insecure ass female l...
219K 3.2K 30
"I would never fall for a fuckboy like you" "I wouldn't say never baby girl"