π“˜ 𝓭𝓲𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓱𝓸�...

Av jkbabii00

Off Jumpol - the school heartthrob and Gun Atthaphan the nerd. Both boys meet at holiday class and the popula... Mer

could be fun, right?
is it right?
am I dreaming?
⚠️Smut Chapter⚠️
Dream ? Nightmare!
restart.
the past is in the past.
Hello, I'm in love with you.
for real ?
she's beautiful.
I love you.
the plan. ⚠️TW abuse,r@pe,..⚠️
a mothers love..
Special chapter >>BKPP<<
good friends and lies
happy family..
⚠️SMUT⚠️
A real father.

official ? official !

597 33 5
Av jkbabii00

Day 21 29.06.2022

Gun entered the school and instantly everyone stared at him.

Off and him were officially a couple now and Off was very open about that. Like - VERY VERY open.

Last night, after he went home he posted a picture of him and Gun.
Gun did the same but as for Off - he told everyone in the comments.

No joke, he did a whole storytime there. Conversations with Arm and Tawan aswell.

Every single follower knew about them dating, how he asked and how Gun reacted. The only thing he didn't tell was them visiting the graveyard and the story behind that.

Off was proud to have Gun as his boyfriend and Gun was proud to have Off..

..but the smaller boy wasn't used to all that attention he was suddenly getting.

Most people were supportive. They were just surprised that Off, of all people, was in a relationship with a boy but still - they were very supportive.

A few other people, mostly girls who'm he has dated or who had a crush on him, were mean as fuck in the comments and then there were the people who wouldn't say anything.. They just stared at him either monotone or disgusted.

Gun was nervous walking through the school.
He just hoped that no one would talk to-

"Gun ? Gun Atthaphan Phunsawat right ?"

"Uhm.. yeah..?"

"Oh cool. I finally have the chance to talk to the bitch who stole my boyfriend."

"Huh ?"

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Hey baby." Off greeted his boyfriend with a big smile.

"Baby it is ?" Samantha and Tawan teased him but he ignored them. His smile turned into a frown when he saw his boyfriend's sad face.

"Hey what happened babii?"

"Nothing it's just -"

"Araya Thongkham happened."

"What ?"

"Yeah, hi guy's. Sorry Gun I came back from the toilette and heard a bit. This bitch threatened him." Arm said and sat down.

"Huh ? What ? Wait babii what the fuck? Is that true ?"

"Well she was just telling me -"

"No. Stop. Gun, she was literally yelling at you and everyone was watching and laughing until I came."

"So.. you were the reason that she left ?"

"Yeah she saw me heading towards you."

"Babii.. tell me now, what happened?!"

"Hm.. I was walking to the classroom..."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Oh cool. I finally have the chance to talk to the bitch who stole my boyfriend."

"Huh ?"

"You've heard me. How much money did you promise him to go out with you ?"

"Why would I-"

"Oh I forgot.. You motherless bitch are poor as fuck."

Fuck..
That hurts.
Motherless bitch ?

"So I guess he's playing with you. Haha you idiot really fell for him and thought he did too ? You're pathetic."

"Listen I don't know what-"

She grabbed Gun's collar and pulled him a bit.

"No fucker, you listen. Stay away from my boy. He loves me, I know that. He's a bit shy but he's soon going to ask me to be his girlfriend. He's not gay like you, you disgusting piece of shit. You understood ?"

"Yes.."

"I-" the girl suddenly stopped and stared at something behind him.
Eventually she let go of him and stormed off with a last
"Mark my words you son of a dead bitch."

Gun stood there for a while, trying to hold back his tears as everyone around him was laughing hysterically.

He finally started to walk and went straight to the classroom.

Arm watched as he left and decided to go after him, just to check up if he's alright.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Gun sat in the classroom, his head hanging low so that no one would see his tears.

Jumpol beside him felt his blood boiling as Arm told the rest of the story.

The friends were shocked about what they were hearing.

The fuck was this girl thinking?
Jumpols girlfriend ? What ?

"So that's the story-"

Jumpol stood up in a flash. Without further ado, he ran out into the hallway in search of the girl, while his friends and Gun jumped up in panic and ran after him. Gun didn't know that side, but Jumpol's friends knew exactly what the big boy was capable of.

"where is she ?" he yelled as he entered the junior high school classroom. "Where is Araya ?"

"She's not here. What ha-"

"Shut up Amanya, you know exactly what happened. After all, you're her little doggie, right?.."

"Hey, calm down dude.."

"Don't you fucking dare Mike. I'm not your dude or bro or shit. Now tell me where the fuck is your stupid sister."

"Hey Off, you know I don't support her and her behaviour but she's still my sister. Whatever she did, calm down and -"

"Jumpol ? She's in the canteen." Arm said, standing in the door.

Jumpol turned to look at Mike again. Actually, the two got along very well. In fact, the two used to be best friends. But his sister changed that.

"Listen Mike.. I will go talk to her. I'm sorry man but this time she took it way too far. I'm pissed for real and I won't let her get away with this."

Mike just nodded with a loud sigh as Jumpol turned around and walked out the classroom.

With Arm and Tawan walking beside him, and Gun and Samantha behind, he made his way to the canteen.

When they arrived he spotted the girl in the middle, sitting with two other girls.

"Hey, calm down. I'm here Gun." Samantha said calmly, holding on to Gun's hand.

She was nervous herself.
Off would never hurt a girl but she didn't know what the fuck he was about to do and that made not only her, but everyone of this friendgroup anxious.

"Araya !" He yelled and the girl looked up.

They locked eyes and she started to smirk evil.

"See girls.. Told y'all my boy would come over."

The people around them started to whisper but Jumpol didn't care.

"Boyfriend my ass. How dare you talking like that to Gun ? You are not my girlfriend. The fuck is wrong with you ?"

"How dare I ? How dare you, cheating on me with a boy ? This can't be real. You're not a fag like him !"

"He's my boyfriend you stupid bitch !"

"He's not!"

"He is ! You are certainly not my girlfriend so stop going around telling the whole school ?!"

"You two are disgusting ! You're fucking a boy ? That's dirty and disgusting and gay. You two will surely end up in hell you fucking cheater !"

"I never cheated on you ! You're not my girlfriend and you never were my girlfriend!"

"I wasn't ? How dare you saying that you liar !"

"IT WAS JUST SEX ! I've fucked you ONE FUCKING TIME. Nothing more ! You mean absolutely nothing to me !"

"Oh is that so?"

"Yes for fucks sake !"

"Well fuck you Off Jumpol Adulkittiporn, because I am fucking pregnant."

The whole canteen fell silent.

Off stared at her in disbelief.

Arm and Tawan didn't knew what to say. They couldn't move.

Mike, who just came in stood there, shocked as well.

Gun and Samantha, holding onto each other, both too stunned to even make a sound.

"No, you're not.." Jumpol finally managed to say.

"Fuck Yeah I am." She said, went to grab her bag and handed him something, looking like a maternity log.

"That's your name.." Off said still shook.

"Told ya, daddy."

"What's going on here ?" A teacher interrupted the scene.

He came closer and when he saw what Jumpol was holding, his eyes widened.

"To your classes. All of you, the Show is over." He calmly said, put a hand on Jumpol's shoulder and with a genuine smile he told him and the girl to follow him to the principals office.

Gun and the others stood there, helpless, watching as Off left.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"..we've contacted your parents and we're going to refresh the sex education lessons again in your year. Sex without a condom not only leads to pregnancy like yours, it can also spread diseases. At your age I would have expected more responsibility. Nevertheless, as a school, we will advise each other and try to help you both as best we can. You're dismissed."

Jumpol sat there, not even really listening.

"Mister Adulkittiporn..?"

"Huh ?"

"I said you're dismissed."

Off bowed and stood up.
Mike's sister was already gone and when he stepped outside and saw his parents standing there, his dad looking disappointed as always, he stiffened.
His dad turned around and left and so did his mom.

"Off ?" He heard from behind him.

He recognized his boyfriends voice and turned around just to see Gun and his best friends.

"Gun.." He whispered.

Gun understood, after everything he's been through with his aunt, Jennie, his parents..

Gun knew Off must felt terrible so he pulled him into a hug and when Off rested his head on the little ones shoulder he instantly began to sob like crazy.

Off cried and cried and so did his boyfriend and his best friends.

They all felt with him and when the three friends joined the hug, Tawan spoke up.

"It's okay. We're here for you Off."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hello Guy's:)

A little filler with MUUUUUCH drama hehe 😅

Already writing the next chapter, so you won't have to wait for long 👀

-Jessy

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

48.2K 2.2K 33
Off Jumpol is the famous actor of his generation also successful in his clothing line because of his fans but being a college senior will the fame he...
50.5K 2.1K 31
Gun has a trust issues because of his past. He was too traumatized before that's why he promise that he will never open his heart again not until he...
60K 1.9K 17
π†π«πšπ¦π¦πšπ­π’πœπšπ₯ 𝐄𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 π‹πšπ¦πž 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 π€π‘πžπšπ !!! (Read at your own risk) πŸ”ž: Matured content. Before you downloaded this b...
218K 5.8K 20
Gun Atthaphan is very fond of showing his emotions to his friends. Off Jumpol isn't an exception even though Gun knows he isn't an affectionate perso...