could be fun, right?

"Guy's come on now. One.. two.. three.. CHEEEESEEEE."

"Damn Tawan why's your flash on?" Jumpol said rubbing his eyes.

"Sorry Tum I forgot to turn it off."

"Stop crying already. Let's drink !" Arm yelled through the bar and all the people there cheered with him.

Arm, Tay and Jumpol were the university's most popular boys. Everyone wanted to be with them or wanted to be them. There was no in between.

Arm and Jumpol went to highschool together.
Arm - the good looking, brown haired, pretty smart guy who loves his Skateboard more than anything else. He's smart yes, but he couldn't care less about school. Somehow he always got the highest scores and lots of numbers from pretty people as well, although he didn't care about that either. He wasn't interested in one night stands, because Arm is Asexual. It's a secret only his friends know.
Speaking of the devil - Jumpol- the boy with the 'Korean Oppa' looks. The 20 year old boy always thought about this statement, or more of nickname, as cringe as fuck, but oh well, he got some girls there. They became best friends and later, at university they met Tawan -
The 19 year old - also very good looking - guy, who's somehow always managed to get in trouble or hurt himself because of his clumsiness. Still every boy and girl at Uni adored him and oh well - he adored the boys right there.

"Peng - I told you Professor Amanyanakul wont let it slide this time. Please you're my partner in this project. We need to start as soon as possible."

"Tawan calm down. For real tho, we have enough time for that."

"Nah man Tawan is right. We're fucked to be honest. I've done my part, Tawan has done a bit and you're the only one who's-"

"Arm, shut up. We're here to drink and forget about school for a bit."

"You know Jumpol - you're right. But you have to live with the consequences."

The consequences, right ?
Jumpol ignored Arms words, but of course he was right.

Consequences of Jumpols own actions.

Tawan did his part. Not as perfect as Arm but it was enough for him to pass the class.
Jumpol on the other hand was fucked. Why ?

Because it was two weeks break and Jumpol had to go to school in case to pass.

"Som nam na krub." Tawan teased the obviously pissed Jumpol.

"Fuck you, naa~" He said sarcastically.

It was the weekend before the holiday classes would start and the boys sat, once again, in the bar they're always went to.

"Maybe you are lucky and Rosé will be there."

"As if." The tall boy answered.

"Have you seen her latest post? She has big boobs - exactly your type. And her brother is really hot." Tawan drooled.

"Maybe I should say I'm sick. What will they do ?"

"You will fail your classes if you do that." Arm said bored.

"Besides - nobody will believe you. You're out clubbing and drinking every night."

"Oh Baby thanks for the help." Jumpol said to Arm.

"You have no choice. You need to go." Tawan said and he was right. Jumpol had no choice.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
--------------------------------------------------
Day 1. 09.06.2022

"Metawin Opas-iamkajorn?"

"Here."

"Thanawat Ratanakitpaisan?"