I love you.

Day 9 17.06.2022

"What. The. Actual. Fuck." Apo said.

He was currently laying in his bed, next to his boyfriend.

"What happened?"

"Look at this !"

"Woah, what the.. Tawan and Gun are friends now?"

"Well I know Off and Gun are kinda dating right now. I love Tawan as a big brother but I swear to god if they screw with Gun, I will kill him."

"Calm down baby. Why would they-"

"Listen Mile.. Gun got bullied almost all his life. Tawan, Off and Arm are the universities playboys  and this actually started with Jumpol fucking with Gun's feelings. I mean - I really hope for Gun to be happy but I just can't trust Off."

"I get what you mean. But to be honest - Tawan loves Joss. Joss is your brother PLUS he loves Gun. I'm pretty sure Tawan knows better than to hurt his boyfriends brothers." Mile said.

"I hope so. I don't mean no harm I just want Gun to be really happy for once."

"I totally understand."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Day 19 27.06.2022
First day of school.

"They're official !" Gun said and squeeled in joy

"Who's official?"

"Your second enemy." Tawan said jokingly to Off who just sat there, staring at his best friend with a death glare.

"Apo and Mile are finally OFFICIALLY a couple." Gun said and Off's eyes widened.

"What?!"

Tawan and Arm watched their best friend amused.

They knew that Off was in love with Gun and jealous of every living boy near the youngest but it was still funny to them to see Off act like a stubborn child.

They were currently sitting at the canteen.
It was the first day of school for them, Off passed his classes, Tawan and Arm were sleep deprived and the other students couldn't help but stare. Why ?
Simple. Gun sat with them.
Actually, he could have gone home already, since his lessons for today were already over, but he wanted to spend the break with Off and therefore stayed.