official ? official !

Day 21 29.06.2022

Gun entered the school and instantly everyone stared at him.

Off and him were officially a couple now and Off was very open about that. Like - VERY VERY open.

Last night, after he went home he posted a picture of him and Gun.
Gun did the same but as for Off - he told everyone in the comments.

No joke, he did a whole storytime there. Conversations with Arm and Tawan aswell.

Every single follower knew about them dating, how he asked and how Gun reacted. The only thing he didn't tell was them visiting the graveyard and the story behind that.

Off was proud to have Gun as his boyfriend and Gun was proud to have Off..

..but the smaller boy wasn't used to all that attention he was suddenly getting.

Most people were supportive. They were just surprised that Off, of all people, was in a relationship with a boy but still - they were very supportive.

A few other people, mostly girls who'm he has dated or who had a crush on him, were mean as fuck in the comments and then there were the people who wouldn't say anything.. They just stared at him either monotone or disgusted.

Gun was nervous walking through the school.
He just hoped that no one would talk to-

"Gun ? Gun Atthaphan Phunsawat right ?"

"Uhm.. yeah..?"

"Oh cool. I finally have the chance to talk to the bitch who stole my boyfriend."

"Huh ?"

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Hey baby." Off greeted his boyfriend with a big smile.

"Baby it is ?" Samantha and Tawan teased him but he ignored them. His smile turned into a frown when he saw his boyfriend's sad face.

"Hey what happened babii?"

"Nothing it's just -"

"Araya Thongkham happened."

"What ?"

"Yeah, hi guy's. Sorry Gun I came back from the toilette and heard a bit. This bitch threatened him." Arm said and sat down.

"Huh ? What ? Wait babii what the fuck? Is that true ?"

"Well she was just telling me -"

"No. Stop. Gun, she was literally yelling at you and everyone was watching and laughing until I came."

"So.. you were the reason that she left ?"

"Yeah she saw me heading towards you."

"Babii.. tell me now, what happened?!"

"Hm.. I was walking to the classroom..."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Oh cool. I finally have the chance to talk to the bitch who stole my boyfriend."

"Huh ?"

"You've heard me. How much money did you promise him to go out with you ?"

"Why would I-"

"Oh I forgot.. You motherless bitch are poor as fuck."

Fuck..
That hurts.
Motherless bitch ?

"So I guess he's playing with you. Haha you idiot really fell for him and thought he did too ? You're pathetic."