restart.

Day 5. 13.06.2022

Monday morning and Off sat in the class already. It was 9:15am and he was actually just waiting for Gun, who arrived a few minutes later.

He walked in the classroom and the second he saw Jumpol he wanted to cry again but he promised Apo to stay strong.

He sat down next to Off and ignored him.

"Good morning Gun."

No answer.

Gun was hurt. Deeply hurt.

"Gun listen could we maybe.. i don't know..pretend that nothing -"

"Nothing happened?"

"Yes!"

"Why ? Because you're painfully straight and afraid that you'll lose your cool boy status? Or because you were just horny and I confessed so you thought 'hm maybe I should fuck him.' ? What was the reason Off ? Why'd you do this to me, huh ? I was so happy the moment you talked to me. I've liked you for so long and I actually thought maybe you'll like me too. My brother, his boyfriend, my best friend - they all told me you're playing with me. Damn we talked for two days and yet you managed to hurt me already?! I really wanted to get to know you for you, not for you being a popular jerk. I was so happy that night and I actually thought you're too. You were so sweet and caring that night but next thing I know is you're not even aware of the fact that we had sex and then later that night you suddenly have a girlfriend? Fuck you Off Jumpol. Fuck you. Fuck you. I hate you so much. I don't want to love you anymore. It hurts!"
Gun shouted and sprinted out of class.

Off got up and tried to grab the younger ones arm.
It ended up with him chasing Gun through the halls of the school.

"Gun wait."

"Fuck off."

"Gun jesus christ STOP!" Off yelled and the Gun stopped.
The other students around them looked at them and started to whisper.

'Why's Off chasing this nerd?'

'He probably confessed and Off laughed at him haha. Look at him crying!'

Gun started to walk again and Off quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him into a nearby classroom.
He closed the door and put a chair in front of it, so none of the others could come in.

"Let me out." Gun said breathing heavily.

"No listen to me Gun."

"I don't want to ! Let me out asshole!" Gun sounded hurt and afraid. Off didn't want him to be afraid, he really just wanted to talk.

"Gun listen I-"

"Let me out!" Gun said and sank down to his knees. He burried his face in his arms and started to cry.

"Gun?" Off said and crouched down next to him.

"Let me out please.." Gun whispered.

"I really just want to talk to you Gun. I don't mean no harm."

Gun was silent. Only his muffled cries were heard.

"Gun listen.. It started out as a joke. I wanted to have some fun in this stupid holiday class. I never meant to sleep with you. I genuenly didn't knew you're in love with me. Gun this is really new to me. I never slept with a guy before. I didn't even knew that I could. I don't know why I am like this. I just.. I don't know..
I saw that picture of this Apo dude on your account and I kind of.. I don't know man.. I was jealous. So I posted a picture of me and Arms sister. Gun I'm really sorry. To be honest I am glad that it ended before it even really started but I don't like the way it is between us right now. Listen we had a really bad start and this was my fault but I really want to get to know you better and .. I don't know.. become friends ? Could we please start over again ?"

Gun was still silent.

"Gun ? Are you okay?"

Off tried to grab Guns hand but stopped when he saw what Gun did.

"Gun you've hurt yourself." He stated.

Gun had grabbed his arm out of panic and injured himself

Off felt bad. Really bad. He pulled Gun up to his feet but the younger was to weak to stand.

"This is all my fault. I'm sorry that I pushed this on you. I never meant to trigger a panic attack."

Gun tried to breathe normally.
He couldn't stop crying and he felt so bad.

"Gun ? Let's go." Off said.

"Is it okay if I touch you ? I just want to help you I swear."

Gun slowly nodded and felt two arms pulling him up to his feet again.
Off held Gun as they walked out the classroom, to the exit.

A few students, mostly the girls were whispering again but they ignored them.

They went to Siam Café.
Yes the Café they wanted to meet up a few days ago.
Off thought it would be best to get Gun out of there and this was the only place that came to his mind.
They sat down and Gun was finally able to breathe.

"Order anything you want. I pay."

"No. I don't want to owe you anything."

"You don't. It's my treat. Please Gun I'm trying to make up-"

"With food ? You want to make up this crap with food?" Gun asked direct.

"Gun I don't know if you've heard what I said earlier but I really mean it. I know it sounds like a stupid excuse or something but I just came to terms with the fact that maybe.. I like you."

"Goodbye Off." Gun said and tried to stand up but Off stopped him.

"Gun no, I'm not kidding. I really mean it!"

Gun sat down again and looked at Off confused.

"I had a fight with Arm and this morning we talked it out. We talked about.. me and my behaviour.. and we talked about you. Gun I was straight all my life I'm absolutely not used to any of this and I'm actually really afraid right now. But I think I might really like you."

"Off, I'm sorry but I can't believe this."

"Gun please I don't ask you for your forgiveness right now but please give me a chance to make it up and maybe we're.. I don't know.. Will become friends for real ?"

Gun thought about this for a second.
Was he playing with him again ? But he sounded genuine.
Maybe he could give him a chance and see what will happen ? He can cut him off again if anything happens? He won't let him get in his heart again that easily.

'I'm so stupid.' Gun thought before he spoke up again.

"Okay."

"Okay ?" Off said.

"Hello. I'm Gun Atthaphan Phunsawat. Nice to meet you."

Off stared at Gun's hand and started to smile.

"Hello Gun. I'm Off Jumpol Adulkittiporn. Nice to meet you!"

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

A new start for both of em :)

-Jessy