Special chapter >>BKPP<<

Day 19 27.06.2022

"You ready baby?" Billkin said as he grabbed PP's hand.

They sat in the car, right in front of the port in Laem.

Billkin planned a short trip, about three days with his boy.

"I'm always ready my sweet boy." He said as Billkin grabbed the doorhandle and opened up.

The first second they stepped outside the car the camera flashing and screaming started.

At home, they we're just Billkin and Kritt but outside they're still the actor and the influencer.
People loved them.

They screamed their names, tried to take pictures, complimented them and tried to touch them.

It was hard for them to have alone time when they weren't at home but they loved their fans deeply.

Most of the times they were respectful. Sure, there were some mean people but they always tried to be positive and ignore them.

"Hello. Hey !" Kritt said and bowed a little to his fans.
Billkin did the same and when they finally stepped inside the little building at the port, surrounded by their bodyguards, they could finally breath.

Inside weren't as much people as outside, so they sat down and just waited 'til they could go up on the ship.

🥥🥥🥥🥥🥥🥥🥥🥥🥥🥥🥥🥥🥥

"You know.. I could get used to this.." PP said as he was laying in Billkin's arms, in their cabin on the ship.

"Having sex on a ship?" Billkin laughed.

"No you idiot.." He answered giggling, slapping his boyfriends bare chest playfully.

"I mean being on a ship in general. With you, alone, cuddling,.."

"Having sex."

"Annoying bitch.." Kritt said and tried to get up but Billkin pulled him back.

"I'm just kidding baby! I love having alone time with you, you know that."

They cuddled for a few more minutes until they decided to get dressed and take a walk around the ship.

Billkin planned this trip for a long time.
They took the ship from Bangkok and the tour will end in Phuket.

Both boys shared a wonderful memory of phuket.
The two met there three years ago and fell in love.
Phuket meant so much to them and that's why they tried to visit the Island as much as possible.

"Baby look over here !" Kritt yelled.

Bill was lost in thoughts, he didn't even realized that his boyfriend walked over to a small Café on board.

"Let's sit down and drink something." He suggested and took Bill's hand.

They sat down inside and gave up their orders.

Some fans waved or said their names but they were all really respectful.
They felt safe and Billkin knew his bodyguards were always near them.

Seeing his boyfriend so happy made everything worth it.

"Let's take a few pictures baby." Billkin said and Kritt started to smile even wider.