Sweet and Candies

By ritzuka2

Yibo is a omega in a world where Omegas are submissive and are dominated by Alphas, but Yibo don't want to be... More

warningโ—โ—โ—โ—
Not a Omega???
Marriage proposal
Agree
Marriage mess
first night
Sleeping
sweet problem
Unwanted care
Reason
allergy
Story
Kun
Alpha
Dominant Alpha
medicines
mending up
feelings
Family meet
just this time
Kids
Be strong
A little fun
Little fun2
shy shy
Rival??
trust you
Forgive
Date
I am a Omega
Celebration
trouble
problem
Bringing back Confidence
Beast???
feelings??
Little happiness
Someone
little jealousy
Anger issue
Performance
Misunderstanding
Taking her away
Mating
Fun in street
Annoying
Birthday
Best gift
Blissful honeymoon
happiness
college
Change
Special day
Cruel dominant world
Pleasure
Babies
Happy ending
New

Sick

3.7K 273 130
By ritzuka2

I don't know why you all just get impatient so fast 😂😂....I told already there are things which are still there to be unwrapped....still you all just went like why Yibo is the one to apologise and not Zhan....calm down people...in my stories things go a little bit slow 😅😅....so have patience and have a little faith in me, which I think you don't have 😒😗🥺....but anyway please continue.....and Don't curse me for this....🙏 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Zhan and Yibo were laying on the bed while Zhan was caressing Yibo's cheek.

"So what do you want to tell me gege..." Asked Yibo.

"You know Yibo....that day when you said all that to me....I was so sad....so disappointed with myself...I thought, I failed to give you love, the security the care that I should, that's why you no more wanted to live with me....I was so angry that I locked up myself in my office room thinking maybe Ran can be a better option for you....better than me...." Said Zhan.

"But then Xuan came....I told him everything and he made me understand, its not as we see..." Said Zhan.

Flashback
"Zhan....open the door....what happened...." Said Xuan.

"Zhan....please talk to me....tell me....I am your friend...." Said Xuan and Zhan opened the door with a gloomy face.

"Zhan...what happened...." Asked Xuan.

"Xuan....I lost Yibo....he wants to part away with me...." Said Zhan tears pouring out.

"What are you saying Zhan....what happened...." Asked Xuan and Zhan told him everything.

"Isn't it obvious Zhan....anyone will feel bad....it was his competition that he won, a special day for him and on that day when you have to be on his side with him, you are in a hotel with a girl....who will not get angry...." Said Xuan.

"Bu...But....I was just helping her Xuan...." Said Zhan.

"You know that Zhan....but Yibo don't...." Said Xuan.

"But.....don't he trust me that much....that I will not do anything....." Said Zhan.

"Zhan.... Don't you remember Yibo is just 17 in his teenage, at this age over flow of feelings, anger, jealousy, insecurity these feelings are normal.....they don't take or understand everything as normally as we do.....'" Said Xuan.

"But....he said....he want to find someone other...." Said Zhan.

"Maybe he don't trust me anymore.....he said I spent night with Yunxi....but I didn't..." Said Zhan.

"You did....."said Xuan and Zhan looked at him with suprised expression.

"basically you didn't but for Yibo....you did it....spending night....just doesn't mean having sex with that person Zhan....yeah maybe Yibo meant that....but you did spent night with Yunxi on Yibo's special day....didn't you...." Asked Xuan and Zhan nodded.

"See Zhan....what happened can't be changed now....but one thing you can guarantee of is that Yibo loves you..." Said Xuan.

"Because he can't feel jealous if he doesn't love you....isn't it....he is also over protective towards you....as a normal omega's nature...." Said Xuan.

"But....what if....after this....he really decided to leave me..." Said Zhan.

"Give him time to sort out these things Zhan.....yeah he is small but not so small that he can't take his own decisions...." Said Xuan and Zhan nodded.

"And...I will suggest you to....be away from that Yunxi...." Said Xuan.

"Why...." Asked Zhan.

"Something is there....which I don't feel right......I will tell you when I will find about it..." Said Xuan and Zhan nodded.

After 2 days
"See Zhan....I found out...." Said Xuan as he entered Zhan's cabin.

"What...." Asked Zhan.

"Yunxi....is mentally sick..." Said Xuan.

"What do you mean..." Asked Zhan with a suprised face.

"See....I got the reports....and I did some deep research also from that she had DBD....Disruptive behaviour disorder....it is a disorder where child become aggressive, don't follow rules, fight and argument with people, they become stubborn, difficult, disobedient, and irritable" said Xuan.

"Her treatment was going on....but just with you her behaviour was different, she was always sweet with you....you became friends with her and slowly that friendship turned into obsession, she started bullying anyone who tried to come near you....and with age her obsession increased at age of 15 she killed a omega girl, in the school's washroom. Her father suppressed the case because he didn't want her to go jail.....at age of 16 she killed two more people at a party" said Xuan.

"Zhan the two boys she killed were your friends...." Said Xuan and Zhan widened his eyes. She was jealous to see them around you so she killed them.

"She killed a few more people who liked you back then and his father successfully suppressed all the cases with money and power" said Xuan.

"She did everything to get your attention but all your attention was inside your books, and she can't kill them....but she was happy as long as she was with you by your side...." Said Xuan.

"Yeah...I remember she used to sit around ne whenever I study...." Said Zhan and Xuan nodded.

"Yes....and your parents were not at all bothered by it....because they thought like them you can also find your love in Yunxi..." Said Xuan.

"When you turn 20, you started your business and lost all your contact with your friends...only Yunxi was there but you rarely have time for her....so she also got busy in her acting career but she used to come ro meet you often...." Said Xuan.

"You remember Shin...." Asked Xuan.

"Yes...he was my friend... And the last time we were there he had a huge fight with mom and dad...." Said Zhan.

"Yes....he fought with them that because of them you became aloof and lonely person, stopped meeting your friends and said them that they had destroyed your life..." Said Xuan and Zhan nodded.

"Your parents....realised what they had done and decided to take you back....and they did....when you left Canada Yunxi went mad completely....she knew about the fight between Shin and your parents... She blamed Shin for everything, according to her it was Shin's fault that she lose you...." Said Xuan.

"And that led to the scariest event....one day when Yunxi's father came back home he saw Yunxi sitting with blood all around her, there was a knife in her hand and there were some human body parts cut into pieces were lying on the floor....she killed Shin..." Said Xuan

"that day Yunxi's father understood Yunxi had lost herself completely...." Said Xuan.

Zhan was shocked to hear all this. He can't believe his ears his friend Shin was killed, many other people died too because of him. Tears welled up in Zhan's eyes.

"After that Mr Lu closed her in the house with some hospital staffs and a psychiatrist who was treating her....and few days ago she ran out of there....I contacted Mr Lu and he said he was searching for her from many days....so I called him here...." Said Xuan.

"But....how did she....came here...." Asked Zhan.

"They were planning to take her to Africa to a different doctor that why her passports and other documents were updated....with the help of one of her crew member she booked the tickets and when she got chance she ran away....and contacted your father for address...." Said Xuan.

"It's a good thing....that nothing happened to Yibo....you don't know but she tried to attack Yibo too...." Said Xuan and Zhan's heart leapt a beat. He can't imagine anything happening to Yibo.

Zhan grabbed his forehead while thinking all this.

"What should we do Xuan...." Said Zhan.

"Don't do anything.... Let Mr Lu come here first....till that time be casual with Yunxi and far from Yibo...." Said Xuan.

"But that will hurt Yibo...." Said Zhan.

"Zhan....try to understand..... She is not in her senses....she can harm Yibo....so it will be better if you keep your distance from Yibo...." Said Xuan  and Zhan nodded.

Flashback end

"Then her father came and took her.....he also apologised to me for causing problem...." Said Zhan and hugged Yibo.

"I am happy that you are safe Yibo....I don't know what she must be planning to kill you.... The thought just scare me...but I will not let anything happen to you now..." Said Zhan and kissed Yibo's forehead.

"Why didn't you told me that she attacked you...." Said Zhan.

"Not just that ge....you didn't know what all she said to me...." Said Yibo and told him everything.

"But....you were just sticking with her....and I was feeling bad...." Said Yibo.

"I am sorry baby.....I didn't know her intentions....she is just like my sister....and she came after so many years....I just want to make her comfortable" said Zhan.

"....i...i...never even imagined she could do something like that....and I like a idiot....trusted every word, every lie she said to me.....all the fake excuses....all that acting she did before.....she was always that sticky to me....so it never bothered me....but I never knew what kind of thoughts she had behind all this..." Said Zhan.

"And....Yibo...if I say for real....I feel like betrayed....the only person I trusted the most....came out to be something like this....the only close friend I had came out to be this..." said Zhan and tears flowed out of his eyes.

"And I feel so wrong too Yibo.....because of her I made you feel insecure, i made you feel alone, I...i....was just...I am so sorry Yibo....I know my sorry is not enough for everything you suffered....but still Yibo...
i am really sorry..." said Zhan while holding Yibo's hands.

"Zhan ge....it's okay...I know ge.....you are too good....you didn't did anything wrong...." Said Yibo looking at Zhan.

"Thank you Yibo....and don't even think that I will ever leave you....I didn't marry you to leave you....I love you so much...." Said Zhan possessively and hugged Yibo.

"ahh...ge.....you are holding me so tightly...." said Yibo with a chukkle.

"Sorry Yibo....but I don't wan to let you go this time....not for anyone...this time there will be no Ran, no Yunxi, no one between us..." said Zhan.

Yibo smiled and hugged Zhan back finally After so long he can feel that familiar warmth of Zhan. He can finally inhale the sweet pheromones of Zhan engulfing around him, a sweet vanilla smell of Zhan's phermones indicating his pure love for Yibo.

After sometime

"So....now that we are finally back to our home....why don't we stay here only....afterall it is really hard to do anything with you there....they just don't leave us alone...." Said Zhan.

"Really......what do you want to do with me then...." Asked Yibo with a smirk on his face.

"We can do many things....you know....things we didn't did yet...."whispered Zhan near Yibo's ears and Yibo turned red with embarrassment

" gege...."whinned Yibo shyly.

"What....didn't...you said you will give me pups....how can we have pups without doing it..." Said Zhan.

"I didn't said anything...." Said Yibo and got up but Zhan grabbed his arm and pushed him down on the bed and hovered over him.

"Hmm.....you just said....you will give as many pups as I want....now don't go back on your words Xiao Wang Yibo...." Said Zhan.

"Gege....but...the complication..." Asked Yibo and Zhan ruffled his hairs.

"I told you Yibo....not to worry about that....but I just want to know....will you like to bear a pup....only if you are willing...." Asked Zhan and Yibo nodded shyly. Zhan pressed a kiss on Yibo's lips happily.

"I am so happy Yibo...." Said Zhan and Yibo chukkled.

Few hours later
"Yes mom....Yibo is okay.....yeah....we decided to stay here only....yeah no problem, you all can come whenever you want....yes mom.....okay....I will call you later....bye" Said Zhan while talking with his mother.

"You told mom..." Asked Yibo as he sat beside Zhan on sofa.

"Yes...." Said Zhan.

"So....what is your plan now...." Asked Yibo.

"Hmmm....." Said Zhan and pulled Yibo on his lap.

"To eat you up...." Said Zhan as he kissed Yibo's nape.

"Zhan ge...." Said Yibo laughing.

"Ahh......I can't tell you Yibo.... How relieved I am feeling now....with you....here in my arms...." Said Zhan.

"Hmm....me too...." Said Yibo.

"I am happy that you overcome all your fears..." Said Zhan.

"Yes....and I am happy too....that you did so much to help me....even read my mother's diary...." Said Yibo.

"How did you know...." Asked Zhan.

"I know it ge....when I went back home I saw the diary was not in its  place, I understood someone took it....I know only Xia jie knew about it....and she had already seen it....so it must be someone else...and then I remembered I saw it in your house, in your study....so it was obvious" Said Yibo.

"You are smart puppy...." Said Zhan with his brows raised.

"I know....and I am not a puppy..." Said Yibo and Zhan chukkled.

Few days later
Yibo was sitting in his room while looking at his phone.

"How to pleasure your alpha in bed...." Said Yibo while typing.
A list of various option opened in front of Yibo. Yibo opened a video and started watching it.

"Gosh....there are so many things....but what should I do...." Thought Yibo.

"But how to call him....it will be very embarrassing if I say it directly....like I want to do it...." Said Yibo shyly.

"And he himself is just busy in work....not at all noticing me..." Said Yibo slamming his legs on the bed.

"Hmm....I should call Lanren...." Said Yibo and called him.

"Hello Lanren....I need your help...." Said Yibo.

"What is it Yibo..." Asked Lanren.

"I just want to ask you....what should I do to ....umm...call Zhan ge.....like on bed with me...." Said Yibo hesitating.

"You want to have sex with him...." Said Lanren with a chuckle.

"Hmmm....." Hummed Yibo.

"Are you sure you want it.....or are you going to say you are doing this also just because he is a nice person, he takes care of you...and blah blah...." Said Lanren while laughing.

"No Lanren....I am serious.....you were right I love Zhan ge...." Said Yibo.

"God....Yibo....you finally realised this....did you confessed to Zhan ge...." Asked Lanren.

"Yes....that day only....when he came here take me..." Said Yibo.

"You fuc*er.....why didn't you told me before....." Said Lanren.

"Sorry bro....but I was busy...." Said Yibo.

"Yeah....as if you are a president...." Said Lanren.

"Leave all that....tell me what should I do...." Said Yibo.

"Do you think of me as a sex expert or what....how will I know I am not even married...." Said Lanren.

"So who will I ask....you are only person from whom I can ask help from...." Said Yibo.

"But....I can't help in this matter..." Said Lanren.

"Ohh....okay...just tell me like....what can make you feel aroused...." Asked Yibo.

"Umm....like something sexy and romantic..... You know....wait, let me send you some videos" said Lanren and cut the call. He sent some videos and Yibo opened them.

Yibo gulped nervously while watching them. Yes we know what it was.

"Crap.....it looks painful...." Said Yibo.

"But exciting too....I want to try it too..." Said Yibo out of curiosity.

"Just come back home today Zhan ge....you will see..." Said Yibo.

And yes some people are saying I messed up the story, yeah surely I did.....sorry to disappoint you all...
Sorry, don't want to be rude but those comments hurts 😔....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 2.3K 7
Two childhood soulmates turned into enemies! ๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”น "Yahh.. You.. Xiao FUCKING Zhan..!" Yibo yelled in a vary loud voice which was very displ...
103K 6.9K 31
Zhan, the prince of Yunmeng Kingdom, was rumored to be one of the most beautiful omega. Because of his beauty, he was known as the "Rose Prince," equ...
12.1K 1K 25
Sunghoon had always known the day of his marriage would come, as the omega prince, his worth wasn't much more. His future husband, Heeseung, the alph...
92K 7.3K 71
The omega school tyrant, legendarily known as "Zhan Ge", Xiao Zhan's heat is approaching. He thought he had no other choice but to seek out an alpha...