My Hero

RIZARDTx

Years ago when the married Tadano couple were on their way back home they caught a glimpse of a meteor fallin... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Hitohito's birthday chapter.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
The Holiday Special
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35: Crossover #1
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 1

894 17 4
RIZARDTx

Hitohito was walking back home from school, he still can't wrap his head around, he made friends with the most popular girl at school and promised her to reach 99 more friends.

Hitohito: now what could be the best way to help someone with a communication disorder?

Hitohito entered his home only to be greeted by his parents. His mother Jeanne was cooking dinner, his father Satoshi reading the newspaper, and his sister was in their shared bedroom doing her homework.

Jeanne: welcome home Hito, how was school?

Satoshi: made new friends?

Hitohito: it went mostly well, as a matter of fact I did make one friend.

Satoshi: good for you son, it's important to have a social life.

Hitohito: I know dad

Jeanne: dinner will be ready in a few more minutes, can you help your father set up the table?

Hitohito: sure thing mom.

Satoshi put aside the newspaper he was reading and helped with the table, Hitohito caught a glance of what he was reading and he read the headline "city crime rises 10% this week". While he did promise to his father he would keep a low profile, he whishes to help the people in distress.

Satoshi: something on your mind son?

Hitohito: huh? Well is nothing really is just......

Satoshi: what is it son?

Hitohito: well, dad you said when I was younger that I had a responsibility greater than anyone else, making a difference for the world.

Satoshi: well I did remember saying that.

Hitohito: but how can I make a difference if I have to keep a low profile, I mean surely there's a crime I could stop.

Satoshi: no doubt you could be capable of stoping a crime son, but I'm afraid the world may not be yet ready for you.

Hitohito: what do you mean?

Jeanne: son what your father means is that even if you have good intentions to help people, they might not see it that way. People are afraid of what they cannot understand and we worry they might hurt you.

Hitohito: hurt me? I'm pretty sure I have a tough skin mom, in fact I can say I'm bullet proof.

Satoshi: even so, will you still be able to handle the hatred some people will have towards you?

Hitohito: as if I wasn't hated before.

Satoshi: ........ sorry I shouldn't have-

Hitohito: it's okay dad..... just forget I said anything, I'm hungry.

The Tadano family ate their dinner quietly, Satoshi and Hitohito didn't speak after their "argument" but they were still in good terms, after dinner and a bath Tadano was checking on his phone the current events throughout the world, he wishes he could help the people in distress, but what if his dad was right? What if the world wasn't ready for him, worst case scenario he would be separated from his family.

Hitohito: maybe not today Hitohito.... but one day you'll stand up for the innocent.

Hitomi: are you talking to yourself again brother?

Hitohito: ah sorry Hitomi, I'll go to sleep now, goodnight.

Hitomi: good night brother.

Meanwhile in another residence, a certain dark purlple haired girl had trouble sleeping from the excitement of finally making a new friend.

Shouko: Tadano-kun..... I can't believe I'll finally achieve my dream.

She hug her pillow in excitement

Shuuko: Shouko what's with you all of a sudden?~

Her mother Shuuko Komi could feel the uneasiness of her daughter so she went to check on her.

Shouko: sorry mom it's just that I had a great day at school that's all.

Shuuko: really? Did you had fun?

Shouko: I did mom.

Shuuko: well in any case be sure to get some rest okay?

Shouko: yes mom.

The next day at school, Hitohito was changing into his school shoes when she felt a familiar presence, he turned to his right and there was Shouko.

Hitohito: good morning Komi-san.

Shouko: !

Shouko tried to greet him but to no avail.

Hitohito: (oh right communication disorder I forgot)

Shouko couldn't said anything in the end and decided to use her notebook instead.

Shouko: [good morning Tadano-kun sorry for not greeting you properly]

Hitohito: oh don't worry about it, just take it easy, baby steps.

Shouko nodded at him and headed to their classroom, once they sat down Hitohito had to come up with an idea to get Shouko the rest of the 99 friends. He first looked at Yamai Ren.

Hitohito: (she seems friendly plus she looks up to Komi so this will be an easy friend.)

Hitohito approached her, she was talking to two other girls when.

Hitohito: excuse Yamai-san I would like to know if you would be Komi's friend-

Yamai put a hand on his shoulder and began to whisper on his ear terrible things about his existence. He understood the message and backed away, he wouldn't give up just yet so he asked almost everyone in his classroom, the result was what one might expect, they either just ignored him or called him a freak, he went back to his seat with a defeated look.

Hitohito: sorry Komi-san I just remembered I don't have that many friends.

It was then an idea popped into his mind.

Hitohito: Najimi.

Najimi was very popular among the school, surely he could ask Najimi for help.

Hitohito: ahem, Najimi I would like to talk to you.

Najimi: hey there Tadano, how could your childhood friend help you? Oh Komi how are you?

Hitohito: Komi? When did you? Actually nevermind. Look this Najimi she- wait a minute why are you wearing a skirt?!

Najimi: come on Tadano you had those glases your whole life and you still can't see that I'm a girl.

Hitohito: no I remembered exactly that you were a boy in middle school.

Najimi: hmm you might be confused.

Hitohito: you know what I don't want to get into it right now, I have a favor to ask you.

Najimi: oh and what could it be? Perhaps you want to give in to your lustful desire?

Hitohito: I told you to stop making those jokes..... anyways, Komi-san what we practiced last time.

Komi: ........ -nodded-.

Komi kept stuttering the word she was about to say, this threw off Najimi so Tadano had to intervene.

Hitohito: what she's trying to say is that if you want to be friends.

Najimi: ohhh is that it? ......... sorry that's impossible.

Hitohito: huh?!

Komi froze in shock by the answer and Tadano got a little angry, so he dragged Najimi outside the classroom.

Hitohito: come with me for a moment Najimi.

Najimi: ouch what gives?! Don't get cocky just because you're stronger than me.

Hitohito: Najimi never have I seen you reject a friend before.

Najimi: well that's because....... I know Komi-san since second grade, one time invited her to play and she just ignored me.

Hitohito: (even in the past Komi-san had trouble) listen Najimi don't take it the wrong way, Komi-san is just shy I'm sure if you give her another chance you'll like her.

Najimi: alright I'll give it another chance under one condition.

Hitohito: what is it?

Najimi: can you take me flying through the whole city?

Najimi knew about Hitohito's abilities back in middle school, Hitohito pleaded to Najimi to keep it a secret otherwise he would get in a lot of trouble.

Hitohito: absolutely not, I will not be your personal plane.

Najimi: boooooo you're not fun.

Hitohito: well sorry but I can't just show my powers in public, or not yet at least, in any case let's go back to class.

Classes continued as normal when it was about time to end the school day the homeroom teacher wanted to hold the students for a few seconds before releasing them.

Teacher: before you all leave for the day I need to talk to you about something. As you may know the city streets has been getting dangerous, the police department are doing everything they can, but they told us to cooperate with them. So if you guys see anything suspicious notify them, also make sure to walk in groups, and don't stay out too late, if you have any questions come talk with me, otherwise you're free to go.

Hitohito: ( just as I feared, things are really going out of hands, if I don't act now one of our classmates might fall victim of the criminals)

Shouko touched Hitohito's shoulder which put him out of his trance.

Najimi: hey Tadano you there.

Hitohito: ah sorry, did I miss something?

Najimi: you wanna walk home with us?

Komi: -nods-

Hitohito: oh sure thing let me get my stuff ready and we'll walk home together.

Suddenly Hitohito was feeling dizzy and his headache began.

Hitohito: (oh man is happening again)

Hitohito has control of his powers, but every once in a while he had a series of headaches that reminded him of that experience when he was 6. So he took out his walkman and headphones.

Najimi: you still have that old thing?

Hitohito: you know me Najimi, the music helps me relax.

Najimi: yeah but people normally use their phones to listen to music, not that ancient relic.

Shouko gave a confused look to both her friends.

Hitohito: ah don't worry Komi-san is just something to relax myself, just need to listen to one song and we'll head back.

Shouko nodded and they waited for Hitohito to finish listening to his song, she found it interesting that Hitohito would have and old walkman, she never saw one up close. After a few minutes Tadano was ready to go and so the journey back home began.

Najimi wanted to make conversation with Shouko by asking her a few questions but it didn't matter, Shouko couldn't get a word out of her mouth. Eventually Najimi gave up on Shouko, only to be intercepted by Maa and Shii.

Maa: Osana please go out with me.

Najimi: sorry I'm a guy.

Hitohito: (make up your mind)

Maa turned aggressive towards Najimi to the point where he grabbed their wrist. Hitohito when he saw this he clenched his fist.

Hitohito: (if only Komi-san wasn't here I could easily intervene.)

Shouko approached Maa to give him his key, but he misunderstood Shouko's words and began to fear she might kill him which made him run away.

In all the commotion Najimi had a good laugh and decided to be Shouko's friend. This made her jump from excitement Komi had earned her second friend.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

45.7K 1.5K 28
"You're worth more than these things" Kokonoi Hajime x Fem Reader DESCLAIMER ‼️ I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES IN THIS FIC ! ALL THE CREDITS WILL G...
56K 2.5K 15
❝ᴏʜ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ɪ ғᴇᴇʟ❞ ➪ᴋ. sʜᴏᴜsᴜᴋᴇ x ғᴇᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ➪ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴏᴇsɴᴛ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴɢᴀ
293K 13.2K 26
"𝙃𝙚𝙝𝙚, 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙞 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙗𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙜𝙪𝙣!" ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ➥...
19K 185 37
Tadano and Komi have been in the same highschool for 2 years now, and they are just entering their 3rd year. Komi's communication skills have increas...