✓ glimpse of us ミ the summer...

Od oxangejuice

"'cause sometimes i look in her eyes and that's where i find a glimpse of us" or olivia begins to question he... Více

GLIMPSE OF US
PLAYLIST
ACT ONE: GLIMPSE OF US
ONE. before
TWO. meeting jelly belly
THREE. god... it's brutal out here
FOUR. zip me up please
FIVE. the unlikely chats of conrad and olivia
SIX. birthday blowouts
SEVEN. happy birthday you drunk bitch
EIGHT. july 4th with a dash of midnight blues
NINE. sometimes i look in her eyes and that's where i find a glimpse of us
TEN. never a dull moment with you
ELEVEN. olivia rodrigo traitor type beat
TWELVE. miss lovell and the heartbroken prince
FOURTEEN. taking summer out with a bang
SLOW DANCING IN THE DARK
PLAYLIST
ACT TWO: SLOW DANCING IN THE DARK
ONE. after
TWO. we'll be alright
THREE. welcome home
FOUR. 'cause you're on your own in the real world
FIVE. only if it's with you
SIX. back to you
SEVEN. i've got some baggage
EIGHT. i h8 that i still feel bad for u
NINE. winner takes it all
TEN. please don't be in love with someone else
ELEVEN. i just want to make you feel okay
TWELVE. to forgive and forget over and over again
THIRTEEN. movin' my hips like, yeah
FOURTEEN. bleeding me dry
FIFTEEN. half of me has disappeared
SIXTEEN. do i still wish that it was you
SEVENTEEN. i can't compete
EIGHTEEN. forever lost
NINETEEN. best thing that's ever been mine

THIRTEEN. the "better man"

13K 450 148
Od oxangejuice

TO SAY that Olivia had an exhausting week would be an understatement. She'd broken up with Jeremiah, had something going on with Conrad, and still had no escort to the deb, which was tonight.

Olivia hadn't thought much about having an escort, but she knew that she needed one especially when her date had backed out and decided to go with Belly instead.

Which, Olivia could care less about. At least they wouldn't be miserable with each other.

Olivia and Jeremiah weren't dating, but they weren't back to how things were either. They weren't the best of friends. They would classify themselves as acquaintances who have smilier interests.

They were Olivia and Jeremiah: On the same page, but not quite the original.

Anyways, Olivia headed downstairs, her deb ball dress in her hands.

"Hey, mom!" Olivia called, "I need to be there in an hour!"

Olivia jumped off the last step and made her way into the living room where her mom had been pressing out a different white dress.

"What are you doing?"

Jessie turned with a smile, "Throw that away. I don't think you want to wear that."

"Why not?" She asked with furrowed brows.

"That's the dress you were gonna wear when Jeremiah was your escort, right? That's old. I got you a new one."

"You didn't have to do that."

"Well... it's not new, new per se. It's my dress that I wore to my deb."

Jessie held the dress up, it seemed very out of date for Olivia to wear, but out with old and in with the new she supposed.

Olivia placed her old dress on the couch and held the new one in her hands.

In Jessie's eyes, Olivia seemed fine and she truly was. Though Olivia loved Jeremiah and most likely still had a soft spot for him.

If he was in trouble and she happened to be there, she would step in no hesitation and she could hope that he would do the same for her.

No matter the circumstances, no matter how shitty things ended, they would always have a soft spot for each other.

OLIVIA ARRIVED at the deb and sat at her table with Melody patting blush on her cheeks.

"So? Did you ever find a new escort?" Melody asked.

"Yep."

Olivia had never been a good liar, but lying about having an escort couldn't be so bad. She'd only be standing on that stage, alone, with eyes all on her.

"Good!" Melody smiled, "You're going to look gorgeous up there. Best deb of the year."

Melody pushed Olivia's head down gently to view her face, her glasses pushed high against her nose bridge.

"This is a big step for you, Liv. You'll spit in the face of those snot nose bitches that you... are that bitch."

Olivia laughed, standing up and grabbing her roses from the table.

"And if your escort is Conrad." She whispered, "Don't worry about Nicole. I got it under control."

"What did you do to her?"

"I'll let you that if she ever pulled that shit on you that she did with Belly, her life would be completely over." Olivia smiled softly and Melody gently shook her shoulders, "You'll be fine. No worries."

Olivia nodded and Melody left the girl alone.

She made her way backstage, she stood with the red roses in her hand, biting down on her lip as she waited for her name to be called.

Looking across... no escort.

Would she embarrass herself by not having one? Absolutely not, but that didn't mean she would feel embarrassed.

She shoved her glasses into her dress pockets and shut her eyes for a moment, trying to calm down some of her nerves.

"Olivia Lovell. Daughter of Jessie Summers."

She shook the last of her nerves and looked up. Her eyes widen as she saw Conrad now standing in the once vacant spot.

She held her confused look as he held a small smirk, gesturing his head towards the crowd, waiting for her to walk out.

She nodded and stepped out, Conrad copying her steps from the other side and soon the two of them stood in front of the crowd as the woman read the attributes about Olivia.

"What are you doing?" She asked in a mutter.

"You and I both know that you deserve to have a good time just like Belly and Jere." He smiled, "Where are your glasses?"

"I thought that if the crowd was blurry I wouldn't have to see their faces when I came out here alone."

"I think you better with them."

Olivia rolled her eyes, "Says you, four-eyes. Where are your glasses, huh?"

Conrad tied holding his small smirk as it grew into a smile.

The woman had finally finished reading Olivia's achievements, the duo made their way down the steps and in the forming circle with the others.

She plucked two of the roses from her bouquet as she handed them off to her mother. She gave Susannah a rose.

Susannah had done no wrong to Olivia and had always welcomed her with open arms.

As for the other rose, she tucked it into the pocket of Conrad's suit jacket.

Everyone was absolutely right, Olivia deserved to have a good time and nothing would ruin that for her.

- lucy has something to say !!

one more chapter me thinks 🫡

also i'm a human beingggggggggg i make spelling mistakes all the time now leave it alonnnnnnnnnnneeeeeee

guys i got c*vid so that's what happened with me 🧍

y'all aren't gonna hate me 😭

bye :))))

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

21.8K 603 27
"summer is when my year truly begins, and it's because i get to see you." in which a family friend of the fishers has the summer of her lifetime [t...
88.4K 1.3K 10
𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙠𝙡𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙅𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙖𝙝 𝙁𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨. �...
637K 9.7K 24
"I love you; I've always loved you b." "You make me go crazy fisher." -------------- what happens after 1 year of seeing each other? --------- Conra...
2.4K 113 9
stop trying to keep us alive, you can't force the stars to align; when they've already died ! THE SUMMER I TURNED PRETTY SEASON 1 (oc x conradfisher...