Detective Y/N Santiago [SEASO...

Від mjxdqhliq

------ After Y/N finally brings down the Ghost Gang, she finally gets to spend time with their loved ones. Bu... Більше

~ Introduction to Season 4 (Overrall Seasons 4-6) ~
~ Season 1-3 Recap ~
~'Playlist | Season 4'~
Season 4 - Episode 1: The Next Year...
Season 4 - Episode 2: Drive-In
Season 4 - Episode 3: Skateboarding
Season 4 - Episode 4: Meeting the Family.. Again?
Season 4 - Episode 5: Back to the Nine-Nine
Season 4 - Episode 6: We're in this Together
Season 4 - Episode 7: Found Him!
Season 4 - Episode 8: Meeting a Xu...
Season 4 - Episode 9: That Feeling of Betrayal
Season 4 - Episode 10: Needy
Season 4 - Episode 11: Be Careful
Season 4 - Episode 12: Waiting and Working
Season 4 - Episode 13: Fear and Patience
Season 4 - Episode 14: Fear Takes Over
Season 4 - Episode 15: Back For You
Season 4 - Episode 16: After The Trial
Season 4 - Episode 17: That's My Girl
Season 4 - Episode 18: The First Year Anniversary
Season 4 - Episode 19: Mistletoe
Season 4 - Episode 20: A New Year [SEASON FINALE]
~ Introduction to Season 5 ~
~'Playlist | Season 5'~
Season 5 - Episode 1: Forgive and Forget?
Season 5 - Episode 2: Stressed Out
Season 5 - Episode 3: Needed Space
Season 5 - Episode 4: Apologising
Season 5 - Episode 5: Manhunt
Season 5 - Episode 6: A Night Together
Season 5 - Episode 7: Sick
Season 5 - Episode 8: Dinner Night
Season 5 - Episode 9: New Family Member
Season 5 - Episode 10: The Collins Family
Season 5 - Episode 11: Dancing In The Dark
Season 5 - Episode 12: Game Night
Season 5 - Episode 13: The Second Year Anniversary
Season 5 - Episode 14: Halloween II
Season 5 - Episode 15: Love You Goodbye [SEASON FINALE]
~ Introduction to Season 6 ~
~'| Playlist | Season 6 |'~
Season 6 - Episode 1: Partners
Season 6 - Episode 2: Undercover
Season 6 - Episode 3: Sweetheart
Season 6 - Episode 4: Unforgivable?
Season 6 - Episode 5: Loverman
Season 6 - Episode 7: I Forgive You
Season 6 - Episode 8: Loki and Willow
Season 6 - Episode 9: Falling
Season 6 - Episode 10: Our Third Year
Season 6 - Episode 11: A Santiago-Estrada Wedding
Season 6 - Episode 12: December
Season 6 - Episode 13: New Year's
Season 6 - Episode 14: Tattooed Heart
Season 6 - Episode 15: Burn Out.
Season 6 - Episode 16: A "Friendly" Reunion
Season 6 - Episode 17: Te Adoro.
Season 6 - Episode 18: Planning
Season 6 - Episode 19: Before the Big Day
Season 6 - Episode 20: The Wedding [SEASON FINALE]
~ coming soon... (a/n) ~

Season 6 - Episode 6: Proud

88 1 2
Від mjxdqhliq

"Good morning, my love."

You giggled tiredly as you felt Jayden press soft morning kisses all over your face.

Your eyes slowly opened, revealing the beautiful sight of the one you love most. You leaned forward and kissed his lips ever so sweetly. Jayden smiled, leaning into the kiss before the both of you pulled away slowly, smiling as you both gazed into each other's eyes deeply.

"Happy Pride, by the way." Jayden smiled as he looked down at you, making you giggle. "Happy Pride, darling." You smiled back at Jayden. He stared at you for a moment before pressing a kiss to your lips again. He then got up from your shared bed and walked out of your shared bedroom.

Ever since you had gotten back from the undercover assignment, you and Jayden have been sharing the moments you both missed. You've been spending more time together, having conversations together that you've been wanting to have together. As well as just, being in each other's lives in general.

Though, there are some things that you are both nervous about.

Of course, on your side, you have the incidents that happened on your FBI assignment. You were extremely nervous to talk about that, as well as another thing that's been making you rethink and overthink about everything. Either way, the amount of things that were going through your head made you overwhelmed.

Jayden also had something on his mind, overtaking his thoughts as well. It truly overwhelming him. He thought that the stress would go once you came back, but it still lingered, remaining in his head until it was the day that he finally decided to let it out.

But who knows when that day will come?

Anyways..

It was a Saturday morning and it was the 1st of June, the first day of Pride Month.

You and Jayden decided to spend the day celebrating together. It's almost been a year since you came out as Pan and you decided to celebrate. For today, you both decided to go to a Pride parade together. After the parade, you both decided to continue your pride festivities at home.

You and Jayden were very excited to celebrate Pride this year, but you were also quite nervous about the news that you were going to tell each other.

You both could only hope that it was going to go well.
——————
"Oh my goodness, this is so fun!"

Jayden smiled as he looked around, "Yeah, it definitely is!" He said before you both looked back at each other.

You and Jayden were at the pride parade, walking around together. You met some other people, as well as seeing other familiar faces attending the parade. You also bumped into Rosa and her girlfriend, Jake and Amy, Your dads and of course, Captain Holt and his husband, Kevin.

You all walked around the area together, talking and laughing together. You also passed some stalls, getting a few items and clothes that you liked. You all continued to walk around together, meeting other people and just enjoying the event together with your loved ones.

Jayden walked around with you, not letting go of your hand. He glanced around and his eyes landed on a store that had a Pan flag hanging, as well as other items that had Pan flag colours. The owner was also waving the flag and the Demiboy flag happily, just showing their pride as they danced to the music playing.

Jayden smiled at the sight. He knew that this was a safe place to be himself.

He finally knew that this is where he can be himself without being scared anymore.
——————
"Alright, 3 episodes! It's break time."

You got up from the couch, going to the kitchen to refill you and Jayden's popcorn bowl, as well as getting more snacks.

It's been a little while since you and Jayden came home from the parade. You were both currently binge watching watching a series of TV Shows and movies.

Jayden watched you as you walked away, sighing quietly. He then looked away for a moment, thinking about what he was about to say. He was thinking about all of the outcomes, how it could change your relationship completely. He then let out a sigh before looking back in your direction.

"Hey, babe?" Jayden spoke up as he looked in your direction. "Mhm?" You hummed, looking back in Jayden's direction as you got more popcorn. Jayden let out a nervous sigh, "Can we uh.. Talk about something?" He asked as he looked back at you, a hint of anxiousness in his voice.

You nodded, "Yeah, of course, amor." You responded before grabbing your popcorn bowl and bringing it with you as you went to the couch. You placed it on the coffee table before turning to Jayden, "So, what did you want to tell me?" You asked him sweetly, a warm smile on your face.

Jayden sighed nervously and looked down, "Look, I want to be honest with you about this. I want you to be the first person to know about this." He began to explain, "Can I trust you with this?" He asked as he looked at you nervously, looking up from his fiddling hands.

"Oh, of course, mi vida. Anything." You said as you took his hands in yours, making Jayden smile.

Jayden sighed, "Y/N.. I'm Pan. And I'm a Demiboy" He said as he looked at you, "I'm still the person that I've always been, and I still love you so very much and nothing will ever change that. I've been nervous to tell you this for a while, but I don't wanna hide who I am anymore." He said as he looked at you.

"I am Pan."

You smiled softly as you looked at him, "Thank you for telling me this. I am so happy you could trust me with this." You said to him as you looked at him. Jayden smiled back at you, tears of joy forming in his eyes. Your eyes softened as you saw tears in his eyes, "Aw, baby.." You cooed before bringing him into a hug.

Jayden's smile grew as he hugged you back. "I support you and love you no matter what, mi amor. And I am so, so proud of you." You said to him softly, making him smile more as happy tears fell from his eyes. You both stayed in the tight hug before you slowly pulled away, wiping the tears from your eyes a bit.

"I've also been wanting to tell you something, but I don't want to step on your moment." You said with a chuckle. Jayden chuckled as well and shook his head as he looked at you, "No, no, it's alright, darling. Tell me." He reassured you gently. He then took your hands, caressing them gently.

You sighed, "Okay, well, I only just found this out a few months ago, and I haven't really told anyone. So, you're the first person to find out." You explained.

Jayden smiled and nodded, "Alrighty." He said as he looked at you, not looking away once.

You smiled back at him, "I'm Genderfluid." You spoke. Jayden looked at you as his face lit up, his lasting smile growing. "I am so happy that you told me this. Thank you for telling me this, love. I support you and love you so very much." He said to you as he pressed a kiss on your knuckles.

You smiled before kissing him sweetly and softly, making Jayden kiss back immediately. After a moment or two, you both pulled away.

"So, do you go by any new pronouns or anything?" Jayden asked as he looked at you, not letting go of your hands. "They/Them." You responded, making Jayden smile and nod. "What about you?" You asked your boyfriend sweetly. He shrugged, "He/They." Jayden responded, making you nod.

You both looked at each other, smiling softly as you stared into each other's eyes. Jordan then spoke up as he looked at you,

"I'm proud of us."

A/N:
HELLO

Yes, it is I, the creator of this fanfic.

First of all, thank you so much for your support. I love you all sm. Thank you, thank you, thank you! <3

Second, I am here to talk to you all about something. And no, it is not bad. It's actually some.. uplifting news in a way.

For a long while, I was questioning my gender identity. I was wondering what made me feel like my self? Which of these gender identities made me feel like myself the most? Over time, I thought about it before finally finding my answer.

I felt like myself with all of them.

And over time, I realised that I am Genderfluid! I feel happy with this identity, I feel like myself with this identity.

And y'know, I wanted to write this episode, sort of reflecting that!

I wanted Y/N to be gender neutral/genderfluid for a long while. I knew I couldn't change any of that from the past seasons, but then I realised that Y/N can learn to identify as anything. So that they can relate more to you guys!

I hope you're all happy with this. I am most certainly happy with this. This is probably one of my fav episodes from this season.

Anyways, I hope y'all loved this episode. And I'll see you in the next one!

BUH-BYE!

Treat People With Kindness,
MJ (mj_michellejones), the creator x.
• they/them •

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

15.3K 147 68
❝ 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 '𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢�...
8.3K 123 19
!discontinued! Amy and Jake become closer and close everyday , it's not easy being in a relationship and working together but they figure it out :)
83K 1K 13
I've become obsessed with Brooklyn 99 and I like Jake and there aren't enough Jake imagines on Wattpad. Requests: OPEN I am still writing, I just tak...
49.7K 1.6K 79
Samantha (Sam) Jade Cooper and Naksuo (Nick) Hitomishi Lee, two of the best detectives at the 99th precinct of the NYPD are best-est of friends. A fr...