Season 4 - Episode 17: That's My Girl

"Y/N.."

You groaned as you felt Jayden nudge you for the 5th time. Jayden chuckled as he watched you hide your face in the blankets. He then reached to pull the blanket away from your face, but then you slapped his hand playfully, shooing him away. "Ow! Y/N!" He whined playfully in his tired voice.

You giggled before finally revealing your tired face to Jayden.

"And there she is..." Jayden said, looking down at you with a smile. You couldn't help but smile yourself. His smile was contagious. Even if you were moody or grumpy, he would always manage to find a way to make you smile or make a small grin appear on your face.

"Good morning.." You smiled tiredly, slightly stretching. Jayden grinned and leaned over you. Before you knew it, his lips were on yours.

A sweet, soft, morning kiss from your partner is always nice to start your day with, in your opinion. Your day began with a good amount of love coming from a person you love most. It may be a bit too romantic for other people, and you respected their opinion. But for you, you rather enjoyed morning kisses.

Plus, you always had to savour the kisses as you didn't get them everyday. You and Jayden didn't live together, so you don't always get to wake up to the handsome and smiling face of your boyfriend. So, every time you would stay at each other's apartments and he would give you a morning kiss, you would savour it.

"Good morning, my love." Jayden mumbled against your lips. After a moment or two, you both finally pulled away.

You and Jayden shared a look for a few moments. A look that made a smile appear on both of your faces, as well as a tint of blush too.

It was a look that you and Jayden shared when you were just admiring one another. It was a shared look where you and Jayden just studied each other, appreciating every aspect of your partner as well as the relationship you had with each other.

Jayden smiled and looked away, blushing. "Anyways, we should go make breakfast." Jayden suggested.

You nodded in response, "Yeah, definitely." Jayden nodded as well and helped you out of his bed that you shared with him the night before.
——————
"Do you need help?"

"Nope! It's okay! I've got it under control." Jayden said confidently as he turned on the stove. You sighed and smiled, "Alright then."

You still wanted to help him out somehow. So, you decided to start making your morning coffees.

"Mi amor, where do you keep your coffee mugs?" You asked as you went through each cabinet. "The upper cabinet on your left." He answered as he concentrated on making your breakfast. You nodded and went to go get a mug from the cabinet.

You grabbed two of them and placed them on the counter, beginning to make you and Jayden's morning coffees.

As you were making the coffee, you noticed Jayden was struggling a bit. You stopped what you were doing and went over to him.

"Are you sure you don't need help?" You asked Jayden gently. "I'm fine!" He nodded as he continued to struggle a bit, trying to cook the food. You sighed a little bit, grinning slightly. You then went back to making you and Jayden's coffee. After you made the coffee, you went to sit in the living room.

After a little while, you heard a long sigh of relief. "I did it.." He smiled as he looked at the two plates of food that he prepared.

You looked over to Jayden and saw that he successfully made breakfast. You chuckled as you stared him while he stood proudly.

'This dork...' You thought to yourself as you looked at him. Jayden looked back at you and smiled. He threw the dish towel he was holding on his shoulder before grabbing the plates of food. He then turned back to you and held them up with a proud smile on his face, making you giggle.