~ Introduction to Season 6 ~

HELLO!

Welcome to the Season 6 introduction of 'Detective Y/N Santiago'!

Thank you so much for reading my series. The amount of support these stories have gotten is unbelievable. So thank you. Each and every one of you.

I am so incredibly excited for this season! Like really excited. There's gonna be romantic drama and of course from sweet moments. IN ADDITION TO THAT, A few moments are going to extremely special and important.

Of course, I can't say any spoilers so.. you'll just have to wait for it!

This season, I will be releasing the episodes in two volumes, both will have 10 episodes each. Episodes will be released each day for 10 days. Volume 2 will be released a couple of weeks after Volume 1, following the same schedule as the previous volume.

Now, Before we begin with Season 6, Here is some important information you need to remember!:
- I'll try to update as much as I can. Although some episodes may be released WAYYY after the last one. (I'm so sorry. I have a busy schedule ;-;)
- I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE ACTUAL CHARACTERS FROM BROOKLYN NINE-NINE! I just wanted to make that clear. Those characters belong to the amazing creators of Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
- There might be smut? Idk. I'll let you guys know if there is any in an episode that way you can skip it if you want (but let's be honest, you're not really going to).
- This book is obviously going to be mature. It's a book in the universe of a comedy/crime show. So expect some mature language in this series.
- If there's an episode that has something that may trigger some readers, I will add a trigger warning at the beginning of the episode :).
- As much as Im Pan (and [REDACTED] - I haven't come out to yall yet), for now, Y/N will be in a male x female relationship.

Also, here are some other things you need to know:
Y/N - Your name
Y/M/N - Your middle name (Make up one if you don't have one-)
Y/F/C - Your favourite colour
Y/N/N - Your nickname (Or the name that everyone calls you)
Y/F/S/B - Your favourite singer/band
(Others will be said if needed along the way)

CREDITS:
- Credits to Pinterest and the owners of the original photos and gifs!
- If I get an idea for an episode I will try to credit the person who inspired me (if I remember their name I will include it)

Now, May I present to you.. The cast of Detective Y/N Santiago (For Season 5)

Y/N Santiago played by The Reader (You)
she/they, Demigirl(?), Pan

Jayden Collins played by Jordan Fisher (;-;)he/him, Male(?), Straight(?)

he/him, Male(?), Straight(?)

Jayden Collins played by Jordan Fisher (;-;)he/him, Male(?), Straight(?)