Season 6 - Episode 9: Falling

"Y/N, wake up.."

You grumbled and turned away from Jayden, continuing to sleep. He let out a chuckle and planted kisses all over your face until you woke up. However, that didn't work at all. You let out a tired groan as you turned your head away from him. Jayden let out another chuckle.

"I'll let you help me with something I'm working on today." Jayden offered, making you wake up immediately.

"More work!"
——————
"I'm so hungry, Oh my gods.."

Jayden chuckled as he watched you immediately begin to eat the food you ordered 10 minutes ago.

It was arround midday and you and Jayden decided to have your lunch break at one of the cafe's near the precinct. Due to your excitement about work, you decided to be stubborn and go to work without eating any breakfast, hence why you were starving. Jayden was rather calm as he waited for his lunch as he ate his breakfast.

As you continued to eat, Jayden watched you as a soft smile formed on his face. He watched your excited, gleeful self demolish the food you ordered 17 minutes prior. Jayden loved seeing you happy like this. He loved seeing you get excited even if it was the simplest or lamest thing to other people.

He loved seeing you happy.
——————
"Fuck you, Thanos!"

You sat on the living room couch, sobbing as you watched one of your favourite Marvel characters die at the hands of Thanos, or as you call him,

The Purple Raisin.

Jayden held you close as Willow rested in his lap, petting her with his other hand. You held your dog, Loki in your arms as you watched Tom Hiddleston's Loki say his final words in the movie you were watching. You sobbed as you watched the scene progressed. Thor's reaction broke your heart.

Jayden and Loki comforted you as you cried softly into your lover's shoulder. Jayden hated seeing you sad or upset, he truly did.

But he was always there to comfort you.
——————
"Hey, Jayden!"

Jayden was standing in the corner of the room, looking at you as you were helping people out and just doing what you loved doing.

"Jayden!" Jake waved his hand in front of Jayden's line of vision. They looked back, "Oh Jake! Hello! When did you get there?" Jayden said as they looked back at him. Jake sighed as he looked at Jayden, "You've been standing here for 10 minutes. Are you okay?" He asked them worriedly.

"I am, it's just.." Jayden looked back at you. He saw you smile, making an even wider smile appear on his face. "I can't stop falling in love with them." Jayden said as he looked at you from a distance, being happy and just being your self. Everytime he saw you, his heart fluttered.

Jake's smile beamed as he looked at Jayden excitedly,

"Awww!.."
——————
"Hello?"

"Mr Santiago and Mr Estrada! Hello!" Jayden greeted David and Vincent as they answered the phone.

"Ah, Hello, Jayden!" Vincent greeted Jayden on the other line, "How are you?" He asked the young gentleman sweetly. Jayden smiled, "I'm good! How are you?" He asked them politely. "Very good, thank you!" Vincent responded happily in response. Jayden smiled at their response.

"That's good!" Jayden responded,

"Anyways, I have to talk to you both about something about Y/N."