Sweet and Candies

By ritzuka2

Yibo is a omega in a world where Omegas are submissive and are dominated by Alphas, but Yibo don't want to be... More

warning❗❗❗❗
Not a Omega???
Marriage proposal
Agree
Marriage mess
first night
Sleeping
sweet problem
Unwanted care
Reason
allergy
Story
Kun
Alpha
Dominant Alpha
medicines
mending up
feelings
Family meet
just this time
Kids
Be strong
A little fun
Little fun2
shy shy
Rival??
trust you
Forgive
Date
I am a Omega
Celebration
trouble
problem
Bringing back Confidence
Beast???
feelings??
Little happiness
Someone
little jealousy
Performance
Misunderstanding
Taking her away
Sick
Mating
Fun in street
Annoying
Birthday
Best gift
Blissful honeymoon
happiness
college
Change
Special day
Cruel dominant world
Pleasure
Babies
Happy ending
New

Anger issue

2.7K 265 147
By ritzuka2

Next day
Yibo woke up and looked around and saw Zhan was not in the room. He got fresh and went downstairs to search for Zhan but he was nowhere to be seen neither Yunxi was there.

"Mom....where is Zhan ge...." asked Yibo.

"Ahhnn....Yibo....he....he...." stuttered Ziyi but suddenly tge door opened revealing Zhan and Yunxi.

"Ohh Yibo you are awake...." said Zhan.

"Where were you ge...." asked Yibo.

"I went on a walk with Yunxi..." said Zhan.

"Why didn't you woke me up..." said Yibo.

"You practiced so much yesterday Yibo....I didn't wanted to disturb your sleep...." said Zhan and Yibo sighed.

Zhan went to get fresh and came after wearing his suit. They all sat on the dining table while earing their breakfast. Meanwhile Yunxi's continuous rumble was still on and the only person listening to her was Zhan.

"Ahhh.....omg aunty.... you speak too much....can you just shut up your mouth...." said Yong making a annoyed face. Everyone muffled their laugh at Yong's statement. He said something they all were not able to say from that long.

"You....dear...." said Yunxi forcing herself to smile.

"I am not aunty....call me jie...." said Yunxi.

"Putting too much of makeup doesn't make you young aunty...." said Yong and Yunxi glared at him angrily.

"Yong.....don't say like that...." said Zhan and Yong rolled his eyes.

"Don't mind him Yunxi...." said Zhan and Yunxi nodded.

"Zhan.....can you take me to show your company and around this place....its my first time here...." said Yunxi.

"Okay Yunxi....get ready I will take you with me...." said Zhan.

"Really......thank you so much Zhan...." said Yinxi.

Yibo looked at Zhan but didn't said anything.

After sometime Yunxi came wearing a heart cut top and mini skirt.

"Come Yunxi...." said Zhan. Yibo was also standing there while looking at them. Yunxi came towards Yibo.

"I didn't thought you will lose this easily......and you just see Zhan will be mine soon...." said Yunxi. Yibo glared at her and Yunxi walked away laughing.

"hahh....." Sighed Yibo and walked inside.

"Yibo....are you okay...." asked Ran and Yibo nodded.

"I am going to a shop nearby want to join me...." asked Ran and Yibo looked at him.

"Okay...." said Yibo and went out with Ran in his car.

"Yibo.....will you like to have some fried chicken...." asked Ran.

"Ahnn....I don't feel like eating...." said Yibo.

"come on Yibo....I know your mood is not good because of brother but atleast you can eat to refresh your mind..." said Ran.

"Ah...okay..." said Yibo while smiling.

"Yeah....that's like a good boy...." said Ran and took Yibo to a shop. They eat fried chicken.

"Woah....its spicy..." said Yibo.

"Ohh....here drink this...." said Ran passing the water. Yibo took the water and drink it quickly.

"Ohh wait here...." said Ran and brought a pack of juice. He put inside a straw and gave it to Yibo.

Yibo drunk it too and finally he felt better.

"Okay now...." asked Ran.

"Ahh....yes....what is this...." said Yibo looking at the pack.

"It's a special berry juice.....it helps to soothe the burning tongue....specially in omegas...." said Ran.

"woah....Last time when I ate something spicy....it was very painful....Zhan ge gave me honey and after a long time i felt better...." said Yibo.

"Not brother's fault....he grew up between Alphas....he Don't know much about omegas...." said Ran and Yibo nodded. But suddenly his face become saddened.

"What happened....worried about Zhan ge and that girl...." said Ran and Yibo looked at him.

"Don't worry....Zhan ge will not cheat you....he is not that kind of person..." said Ran.

"hahh....and you are saying this....Don't you want the same..." said Yibo with a chukkle.

"Why not.......If anything happened , you can come to me....I am always here to accept you..." said Ran and Yibo chukkled.

"yeah yeah....sure...." said Yibo while laughing.

After spending quite a few hours out , they returned back. Yibo went to practice his dance. Lanren also came there and sat there while watching Yibo dance.

"How was it...." asked Yibo as he finished his dance.

"Amazing..... you slayed it..." said Lanren.

"Thanks bro...." said Yibo and sat beside Lanren.

"There is a problem Lanren..." said Yibo.

"What...." asked Lanren.

"That Yunxi is now getting out of her limits..." said Yibo.

"What happened Yibo...." asked Lanren.

"You know....she gave me straightforward challenge to snatch Zhan ge from me....." said Yibo with widened eyes.

"And are you bothered by that..." asked Lanren.

"What do you mean....ofcourse I am...." said Yibo.

"I don't think....you need to be bothered....you said you don't love Zhan ge....so what's so wrong...." said Lanren.

"That doesn't mean she can snatch Zhan ge from me....we are married..." said Yibo.

"Married.....wasn't it a forced marriage....that you even wanted to break at a time...." said Lanren.

"Yeah....but now I don't..." said Yibo quickly.

"Are you sure....." asked Lanren.

"Ahh....ye...yes...." stuttered Yibo.

"So you mean you take Zhan ge completely as your husband...." said Lanren.

"Where did that come from in between...." said Yibo annoyed.

"Yeah.....then why is this jealousy....." said Lanren.

"It's not jealousy Lanren...." said Yibo.

"Then why that Yunxi suddenly becoming a thorn in your eyes....hahh....why can't you see her with Zhan ge....she is his friend....and even if Zhan ge started to like her what problem do you have...." said Lanren.

"Lanren...." yelled Yibo.

"What....you said don't you....you are not jealous..... so let them be...they are friends....let them do what they want...." said Lanren.

"Lanren you are not understanding....its not jealousy..." said Yibo frustrated.

"Then what is it Yibo...explain me....you are getting anxious while seeing Zhan ge with her, you don't like her, you don't want Zhan ge to talk with her..... what is it if its not jealousy..." said Lanren.

"Lanren....its...." said Yibo while thinking for a suitable word.

"Yes Yibo....tell me what it is...." said Lanren again.

"Stop it Lanren..... fine.....I am jealous....." said Yibo looking at Lanren.

"Yeah....it bother me....seeing Zhan ge with others, it bother me when he spend his time with her, talk with her, laugh with her...." said Yibo.

"Yeah....now you came to the point...." said Lanren.

"You are jealous Yibo...." said Lanren and Yibo bowed his head down.

"It's not a bad thing Yibo....he is your alpha....you have full right to feel so....all omegas are very protective towards their alphas...."said Lanren.

" I don't like her Lanren....I want her to stay away from Zhan ge...."said Yibo.

"Yes Yibo....I understand.....she is too annoying with her two sided face....afterall she is a actor...." said Lanren.

"Yeah....and I saw her acting very well..." said Yibo.

"How about we play our prank game on her....." said Lanren laughing devilishly.

"Good idea....but which one..." said Yibo.

"Listen...." said Lanren and whispered something in Yibo's ear.

"Just let me do it..." said Lanren.

"Okay...." said Yibo.

Yibo continued his practice. It was almost night and Zhan was not back yet. Yibo was getting worried.

"Yibo....will you not eat...." asked Ziyi.

"No mom.....its fine....I am really not hungry..." said Yibo
Ziyi had asked this for the sixth time and Yibo is not ready to eat at all.

"hahhh.....what to do...." said Ziyi.

"Yibo....please don't get bothered by Yunxi......Zhan is too caring for her....when Zhan was there alone in Canada she is the only one who used to accompany him, they are very close to each other....that is why she is so sticky to Zhan....and Zhan also gives her too much attention...." said Ziyi.

"I know Mom..... and don't worry I am not bothered by her...." said Yibo and smiled.

"Okay....then eat for sure before sleeping....I have placed the food in the fridge...." said Ziyi and Yibo nodded.

After sometime Zhan cane back.

"Look like eveyone is asleep....you should go and sleep too Yunxi...." said Zhan.

"Okay....good night Zhan..." said Yunxi smiling and walked away.

"Today I got so much work....that I can't even take Yunxi anywhere....she was with my secretary all day....and that stubborn girl....even not ready to go back...." said Zhan with a chukkle.

Zhan walked upstairs to his room and saw Yibo sleeping on the bed. He silently took out his clothes and changed them. He looked at Yibo and saw a cut on his knees.

"ahh....why don't he use knee pads..." said Zhan as he took out an oinment and rubbed it over the wound. He moved closer to Yibo and hugged him and fell asleep.

In the morning
Zhan woke up and saw Yibo was not there. It was really surprising for Zhan to not to see Yibo on his bed in the morning.

Zhan came downstairs while searching for Yibo.

"Mom...had you seen Yibo..." asked Zhan.

"Don't you know where he is..." asked Ziyi.

"No mom...." said Zhan.

"Yes....how will you...you don't know anything.... don't know Where your omega went in the morning....don't know how is he, where your omega is okay or not....don't know that he didn't ate last night..." said Ziyi.

"What....he didn't ate...." asked Zhan with a suprised look.

"Yeah....forget it....why do you even care...." said Ziyi.

"Mom....why are you saying so...." asked Zhan.

"why I am saying so....you don't know Xiao Zhan....hahh.....Don't you know what you are doing with Yibo....when you see him with someone else you get so much angry that you come on killing people.....and now when you are with someone else will it not bother him....just because he can't show his anger like you, growl like you or attack people like you....doesn't mean he don't feel hurt..." said Ziyi.

"But mom....Yunxi is my friend....." said Zhan.

"So...remember that barrier between friend and more than friend Zhan...." said Ziyi and walked away from there.

"God....what does mom want...." said Zhan thinking as he saw Yibo coming inside with Ran.

Zhan clenched his fist angrily and was about to grab Ran again but this time Yibo was also talking with him happily. So Zhan didn't did anything.

"ohh....good morning Zhan ge..." s2ais Yibo while looking at Zhan.

"Ohh Yibo....you are back...." said Ziyi as she came back there.

"Yes mom..." said Yibo.

"Go and get fresh....then come down for breakfast...." said Ziyi.

"Okay...." said Yibo and was about to walk away but then looked at Zhan.

"Ahh...Zhan ge had also not used bathroom till now....no problem ge...you use the bathroom in our room....I can use the bathroom in Ran ge's room...." said Yibo and Zhan widened his eyes at the word Ran ge.

"Can I ge..." Asked Yibo.

"Sure Yibo....Bring your clothes...." said Ran and Yibo nodded. Zhan was still standing there frozed.

"Mom.....this Ran....why he is doing this...." asked Zhan.

"What....he is just helping Yibo...." said Ziyi.

"Don't you understand he is trying to steal Yibo away from me..." said Zhan.

"Really.....but the way you are behaving with Yibo....it will be better if he steal him away from you...and take care of him....not like you...I would not hesitate agreeing to their marriage...." said Ziyi and Zhan felt like lightning struck him.

He went upstairs and got fresh still thinking about everything that had happened. He was very angry on Ran so angry that he wanted to tear him up at the moment. He came downstairs and looked at Yibo arranging dishes with his mother while Ran was standing beside him too.

"Zhan.....Zhan....help me..." yelled Yunxi as she came down running with her hairs messy and her face all red. Yibo and Lanren chukkled silently.

"What happened Yunxi..." asked Zhan.

"I don't know but when I used my powder my face started itching and this comb it got stuck in my hair..." said Yunxi while pouring out tears.

"I don't know who did this....its paining a lot..." said Yunxi.

"Yibo...." shouted Zhan. Yibo looked at Zhan.

"Why did you do this...." yelled Zhan.

"Ge....I didn't...." said Yibo.

"Stop lying....I know....no one other than you will do this...." said Zhan as he knows Yibo's habit of pranking.

"But ge...." said Yibo.

"Shut uo and apologise to Yunxi now...." Shouted Zhan once again. Yibo's eyes got filled up with tears Zhan never shouted at him like that.

"Ge...." said Lanren.

"Stop it Lanren......Apologise Yibo...." yelled Zhan again.

"So....Sorry...." Said Yibo and ran away from there.

"Yibo...." said Ran and went after him. Ziyi also went after Yibo. Meanwhile others left too.

"What's your problem ge....you are yelling on Yibo for this fucking bitch....just what's so special in her....and what you scolded Yibo just now for was not done by him....it was done by me....you don't even think before re acting" yelled Lanren and went away from there too.

Zhan held his forehead, the anger he had because of Ran he vent it on Yibo unconsciously.

"Zhan....." said Yunxi.

"Wait here.....I am bringing the medicine...." said Zhan and brought the medicine and helped Yunxi.

Meanwhile
Yibo was in the balcony standing while trying to control his tears.
"Yibo....." said Ran as he stood beside Yibo.

"Yibo....don't cry please...." said Ran. Yibo pressed his lips as tears rolled down his eyes.

"I wanted to wipe your tears but I fear brother Zhan will break my hands if I even touched you..." said Ran and Yibo chukkled.

"As if he cares..." said Yibo.

"He do Yibo....he surely do...." said Ran. Yibo looked at Ran and hugged him.

"Zhan ge never raised his voice on me like this ge....he never scolded me like this...." said Yibo as his tears trickled down.

"Yibo....Zhan must be tensed....don't worry he loves you very much..." said Ran consoling Yibo.

Other side
"Don't mind them Yunxi..." said Zhan.

"It's okay Zhan....you should go to Yibo too.....he must be feeling hurt...." said Yunxi and Zhan nodded.

"ahhh....is that Yibo...." said Yunxi while pointing at a window from where the balcony was visible. Zhan saw Yibo hugging Ran.

"Looks like its Ran and Yibo...." said Yunxi.

"Don't mind me Zhan....but I don't feel good the way Ran look at Yibo....like it some kind of glance between lovers....and you know I sometimes even noticed Yibo looking at him that way.....but maybe its just my imagination...." said Yunxi and chukkled.

While Zhan was staring at them with his fist clenched.

Now don't be angry from me 😅😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 1K 25
Sunghoon had always known the day of his marriage would come, as the omega prince, his worth wasn't much more. His future husband, Heeseung, the alph...
79.5K 5.7K 20
Yibo is playful, rich and a spoiled child, he live carefree life. He didn't understand pain of other people and do what he likes whereas Zhan is cold...
105K 7.2K 29
Zhan is a spoiled and stubborn boy, whose parents are ready to fulfill his each and every demand, but his one demand changed Yibo's life too. (Zhanyi...
129K 8.1K 31
An omega after his marriage was left alone in the room and to his worst, he found himself in hands of traffickers who sold him to a cold businessman...