Unwavering Destiny (Hiatus)

By LykuroKurato

After having enough with everyone who wanted him to stop. Join Ash as he journey around a new world with his... More

Profile: Ash (Kanto & Johto)
Profile: Ash (Hoenn & Sinnoh)
Profile: Ash (Unova & Kalos)
Profile: Ash (Alola & Galar)
Profile: Ash (Special)
Profile: Others
Prologue: When fate comes knocking
Chapter 1: An Opportunity
Chapter 2: Welcome to Pasio
Chapter 3: Preparations
Chapter 4: Not Alone
Chapter 5: Rules
Chapter 6: The battle for the first badge
Chapter 7: An Ambush... Really?
Chapter 8: Meeting Together
Chapter 9: Egg-xiting Adventure
Chapter 10: Meanwhile
Chapter 11: Soaring high, a battle in the sky!
Chapter 12: The Battle Villa
Chapter 13: A Past Trauma
Chapter 14: Past and Realisation
Chapter 15: Bonds and Trusts
Event 1: Strongest Fighters! Part 2
Event 2: All Aboard The Victory Train
Event 3: Fright Night
Short Story 1: Brute Vs Blade
Short Story 2: Pasio Fashion Passion
Event 4: Good Cold times
Short Story 4

Event 1: Strongest Figthers! Part 1

553 12 0
By LykuroKurato

Scottie, Bettie, Gloria, Korrina and Bea were out on the mountain training. As they were about to head back, they encounter Bruno and Chuck who had invited them over to have some snacks with them.

We now see all seven of them enjoying various desserts from different regions, from Rage Candy Bars from Johto to Malasadas from Alola.

Gloria: Wow, these are all delicious!

Chuck: Hahaha! Have as much as you want. You'll need the energy after training like that!

Korrina picks up a lava cookie and said "I've never gotten to try these before."

Bruno: Help yourself, we've got plenty of them.

Bea: Thank you for your generous offer.

Chuck: Don't mention it, kiddo!

Scottie and Bettie were enjoying the treats as well while their Pokémon ate together.

But not long after, an explosion could be heard as the ground shook.

Gloria: Woah, what just happened!?

Bruno: Hmm... It seems someone else is training here.

Another tremor occurred making everyone but Bruno and Chuck wobble as they try to balance while standing as the shaking dismissed.

Korrina: But isn't this a bit much?

Chuck: Goes to show how hard this trainer is training.

Bea: I believe it came from just ahead, behind these walls.

"Why don't we check it out?" Gloria turned toward the brother and sister who were back on their feet and gave her a nod.

Bruno: Very well then, follow me.

He said as everyone made their way deeper across the mountain.

Bruno knew the mountains of Pasio like the back of his hand, as he had trekked back and forth to train in solitude.

Arriving at their destination, it was a sight to behold. A Lucario was in the middle of a crater with a Primeape, Infernape, Scraggy and Hawlucha surrounding him. A person wearing grey and blue clothes, his gloves and boots were blue with yellow lines across them. He also wore a real cape and holds a staff with a crystal on the tip. A Pikachu could be seen sitting on his shoulder with a Ralts beside his feet.

Gloria: I wonder who that is?

Bruno: Hmm, I've heard rumours about a new trainer who had just arrived here, he was the one who took down an army of grunts by himself with the help of his Pokémon.

Korrina: Wow, that's just amazing! His Lucario even has a mega stone on him.

She said that as her own Lucario came out of his Pokéball and to observe his surroundings and it's attention was at the Lucario in the middle.

Naturally, the other Lucario turned to look at who he sensed nearby. The rest of the Pokémon stopped to see what caught his attention and looked towards the group.

???: Hmm? (Turns around) Oh hey, nice to meet you. Did I cause you some problems?

Bruno: Not at all, we just came to see what caused that rumble we heard.

Ash: Oh right, sorry! I guess we went a little overboard. My name is Ash and I'm from Pallet Town.

Chuck: Pallet Town eh, so your from Kanto?

Ash: That's right, I was in Viridian Forest before somehow ending up here without notice. Turns out it was a work of a Hoopa here.

Korrina: Oh that's right! Lear has a Hoopa as his partner.

Ash: Really, I guess it's less mischievous than the Hoopa I know.

Gloria: And what did the one you knew did?

Ash: It may seems far-fetched but it summoned Legendaries to battle them in the past.

Bruno: I think we're getting off track here. Sorry, we haven't introduce ourselves yet I'm-

Ash: Bruno, yeah I met you before, or at least the other you from my world.

Bea: Another world?

Ash: You see I'm not from this world. I've been to other place like in the Ultra Space or the mirror world.

"I'm quite familiar with you guys as well, Chuck, Korrina and Bea, but I haven't met you guys before?" He gestured toward Gloria, Scottie and Bettie.

Gloria: Good day, I'm Gloria!

Scottie: Hi, I'm Scottie.

Bettie: And I'm Bettie.

Ash: Scottie and Bettie: are you siblings?

Bettie: Yup!

She says as the twin's Pikachu came out to greet Ash's.

Scottie: I see they're getting along.

Bettie: So what's with the costume?

Ash: Hmm, This? It's an outfit of an Aura Guardian.

Korrina: Aura Guardian? So is that your Sygna Suit?

Ash: You could say that, this outfit is especially special to the Lucario line.

Bruno: Hmm, and why's that?

Ash: Back in my world, just north of Pewter City lies the Kingdom of Rota, it was the home to a Aura Guardian Hero, Sir Aaron. He wore this outfit that I received from Queen Ilene as a gift. He had a Lucario who he'd sealed in this staff to keep him safe, but unfortunately they both eventually passed.

Korrina: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.

Ash: It's ok, he did it for a reason. Ever since that has happened my manipulation with Aura has awaken and I began practicing it. It was thanks to that that I'm here with my Lucario.

Lucario stood beside him and gave a nod and grunt, as in agreeing with him.

Bea: So you're training all of your Fighting Types?

Ash: Not all, Some are trading elsewhere with different type like my Heracross with Leavanny or Pignite with my other Fire types.

Chuck: Your Pokémon are all hard workers I see, by why is a Ralts here?

Ash: You see, this Ralts who I nicknamed Arthur to differentiate with his sister is interested in becoming a Gallade.

Bruno: It does make sense for a male Ralts yearning to become a Gallade rather than a Gardevoir.

Arthur hearing this gave him a look.

Bruno: Uh whoops, Sorry.

Ash: He's here to watch them how to fight in close range. For now he's just learning.

Arthur looked up at him and tried to tell him something.

Ash: What's that? You want to battle as well.

Arthur nodded as he became pumped up.

Ash: Alright then, anyone of you would like to spare with him.

Scottie: Sure, this is a good chance for Tyrogue to learn how to fight.

Bettie: Hang on, ladies first, I want mind to have a battle first.

Scottie: Hey I asked him first.

Bettie: He hasn't accepted-

Ash: How about I battle both of you.

Scottie: Are you sure, wouldn't it be not fair having him battling the two of us?

Ash: It's alright, Scraggy, can you come over here?

Ash's Scraggy walked towards him and looked up at his trainer.

Ash: Do you want to have a battle with Arthur?

Scarggy: Scragggy-Scrag Gy!

Ash: Well that's settled then.

Scottie: Hope you're ready?

Bettie: Let's give it our all!

[One boring battle later]

[Nah! It'll probably be more boring without the battle.]

Bettie: Tyrogue, go!

Scottie: Let's do this, Tyrogue!

Both of them sent out a Tyrogue but both of them were different. One was standing up front in a defensive position while the other at the back was throwing light punch at the air.

"I wonder if they're different" Ash thought in his mind before calling out his own Pokémon. "Scraggy, Arthur, let's go!"

Scraggy ran up front with a blank face with Arthur beside him.

Scottie/Bettie: Rock Smash!

Both Tyrogue ran towards Ash's Pokémon with their hands glowing white forming a karate chop downwards.

Ash: Scraggy! Get behind Arthur! Arthur! Use Growl!

Scraggy jump behind the Ralts while Arthur let out ear-splitting cry as both hits connected and hit him together. Luckily, both Tyrogue were newly hatched just like him so it didn't hurt too badly.

Arthur felt his body weaken before stands back up shrugging off the damage.

Ash: Alright, it's our turn. Scraggy, use Leer, Arthur use Disarming Voice!

While Arthur had wanted to become a Gallade, it was no excuse for it to not use special attacks.

Arthur took another breath and released visible pink waves hitting both Tyrogue.

Scottie: Race You!

Bettie: Strike Together!

Both Tyrogue became faster but Scottie's was way ahead.

Bettie: Mega Punch!

Scottie: Mega Kick!

One Tyrogue ran towards them quicker while the other was behind raising it's arm behind.

Ash: Zen Headbutt followed with High Jump Kick!

Arthur tilted his head downward before launching up front hitting the first Tyrogue into the one canceling their attacks while Scraggy jump up high and pulled his leather sack performing a devastating blow dealing massive damage to the two Tyrogue.

Smoke covered the field which soon dispersed revealing both Tyrogue fainted.

Ash: Nice work you guys!

His Pokémon cheered back as Scottie and Bettie went to help pick their Pokémon up and heal.

Scottie: That was a great battle!

Bettie: I've never seen anyone fight like that before!

Ash: Thanks, I owe my Pokémon here for their help.

Scraggy: Sragg-Scraggy!

Ash: Huh?

Ash turn to Scraggy who began to glow, the point on his head split into three while the skin on the head seems to come loose and goes onto his neck. His body grew bigger before the glow ended revealing the Hoodlum Pokémon, Scrafty.

Ash: Awesome, you evolved Scrafty!

Scrafty looked up at ash before giving a hard headbutt. Making him fall onto the ground.

Ash: Oof!

Scottie: I guess we still got a long way to go.

Bettie: And I thought the Champion Stadium was harder.

Ash: It's okay, nobody perfect. That's why we have friends to help each other out.

"Ahem." Bruno cough, getting everyone's attention.

Bruno: Sorry to bother but I hope you wouldn't mind another battle.

Chuck: Bahaha! So do I.

Bea: Allow me to fight by your side, Chuck, Bruno.

Ash: Sure, the more the merrier.

Bruno, Chuck and Bea sent out Machamp, Poliwrath and Sirfetch'd.

Ash: In that case, Infernape, Hawlucha, Primeape!

The three came up front and took their stances.

Bruno: Hoo Hah!

Chuck: Oooarrgh!

Bea: Sirfetch'd, let's Hold Strong!

Each of them received a boost after their trainers gave their command.

Ash: Alright Hawlucha start us off with Bulk Up.

Hawlucha took a breath in before his muscles strength increased.

Bruno: That won't matter, Cross Chop!

Ash: Infernape Flamethrower!

Machamp rushed forward with his arms outwards preparing to strike Hawlucha. Infernape released a burst of flames to slow him down but he didn't stop, charging through the flames and hitting Hawlucha who's extra defense didn't dampen the damage.

Chuck: Poliwrath, Submission!

Ash: Primeape, Mud Slap!

Primeape hit the ground causing the soil to fly towards Poliwrath which hit it's eyes and missed Hawlucha who has finally recovered from the attack earlier.

"Hawlucha! Get up in the air!" Ash ordered, Hawlucha made a huge leap as he was now in the air gliding around the opponents.

Bruno: We'll just bring it back down, Smack Down!

Machamp hit a fist onto the ground causing a pillar to rise up before it used two of its arms on the same side and smashed the rock pillar into smaller pieces heading towards Hawlucha!

Ash: Oh no, Infernape, use Mach Punch repeatedly to stop those!

Bea: We won't let you! Brutal Swing!

Infernape launch itself up high and began to break the rock pieces but Sirfetch'd swung it's leek around knocking him back down.

Ash: Flying Press

With Infernape and the stones out of the way, Hawlucha made it's way toward Sirfetch'd slamming into him.

Smoke cleared and Hawlucha leaped backwards revealing an knockout Sirfetch'd.

Ash: Way the go Hawlucha!

"Sirfetch'd, you did your best." Bea said as he returned it.

Chuck: It ain't over yet, Use Hydro Pump!

Poliwrath regained it's sight and aimed a high pressurised water toward Infernape.

Ash: Flamethrower, you know what to do next!

Korrina: 'what to do next'?

To be Continued...

___________________________________________

... You know I might have underestimated how long this story is, which made me split it this into two chapters.

This takes place between Chapter 9 & 10. Just so no one get this mix up.

For the Anime Collaboration Event, if you guessed Cynthia, then you are right!

Considering I don't have much Ground Units.

I moved some part 2 into here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 280 26
Ash misses Alola. So he, Pikachu, Greninja, and Ash's Alola Pokémon went to the airport to fly back to Alola and meet his friends again. But, he didn...
3.2K 52 13
After becoming the new monarch, Ash stays in the Galar region and decides to train with Leon. What tests are waiting for him? Let's find out! My Engl...
80.4K 717 15
Ash returns from his adventure in the Galar region but what he didn't expect was all of his old traveling friends to betray him even his own mother...
8.9K 361 15
24 year old richest person of the world the owner and CEO of A.K.Inc Ash Red Ketchum :I don't have the heart to love anyone else than her I found he...