Royal Jester

由 syrikif

Rated Mature for strong language and sexual themes ~~~ Ana shrieked and frantically shielded her eyes as a v... 更多

1. Anastasia
2. Mason
3. Anastasia
4. Mason
5. Anastasia
6. Mason
7. Anastasia
8. Mason
9. Anastasia
10. Mason
11. Anastasia
12. Mason
13. Anastasia
14. Mason
15. Anastasia
16. Mason
17. Anastasia
18. Mason
19. Anastasia
20. Mason
21. Anastasia
22. Mason
23. Anastasia
24. Mason
25. Anastasia
26. Mason
27. Anastasia
28. Mason
29. Anastasia
30. Mason
31. Anastasia
32. Mason
33. Anastasia
34. Mason
35. Anastasia
36. Mason
37. Anastasia
38. Mason
39. Anastasia
40. Mason
41. Anastasia
42. Mason
44. Mason
45. Anastasia
Epilogue Part 1. Mason
Epilogue Part 2. Anastasia
Bonus Part 1. Mason

43. Anastasia

1.3K 58 14
由 syrikif

Warning: 17+ content after third cut

~~~

"Oh- Your Highness," Ana glanced up at the sound of the voice, setting down the measuring cup when she realized it was Mary.

"Good morning, Mary," she greeted. "I hope you don't mind that I'm using the kitchen," she smiled at her.

The chef immediately shook her head, "No of course not." Ana didn't think she would (they had an entire other kitchen as well) but she just wanted to make sure. "But-," she paused for a second as her gaze flickered to the mixing bowl on the table, "What are you making so early?"

"It's not that early," the princess abruptly stopped as she looked at the oven's clock next to her only to see that it was barely after six in the morning. "At least I didn't think it was that early," she bit her lip sheepishly. "I'm sorry, I didn't realize the time when I woke up this morning."

She'd been completely giddy that morning, excited to actually be able to bake something for Mason (she never thought it would really ever happen). So she barely even bothered to put on proper attire before she left her room not even twenty minutes after she'd awoken. She'd lightly kissed Mason on the lips (which made him grunt adorably), adjusted the comforter to cover him a bit more, and then immediately started heading to the kitchen.

Ana eyed the bowl of dry ingredients in front of her ruefully, "I'm probably in your way, right?"

"Not at all," Ana sighed with relief, "I've been using the other kitchen this morning, I actually just needed that rubber spatula behind you. It's my favorite," the older woman winked.

The princess turned to grab said utensil from the wall, smiling when she realized it was the only kitchen tool that wasn't gray or black. "I can see why it's your favorite," she said as she handed it to the chef.

"You haven't even seen the best part," Mary suddenly turned the spatula so that they were looking at the handle and Ana giggled when she noticed the small cartoon sketch etched into the wood. "My daughter did this, you know."

"Give her my compliments then will you? It's lovely craftsmanship."

Mary grinned, "I'll be sure to tell her, your highness. I can't even imagine how excited she'll be to hear that you've seen her work."

Ana hadn't heard of any craftswoman in town before, which could either be because she was relatively new to the field or because she was female. The princess was all too aware of the sexism that could take place in work environments.

She desperately hoped it wasn't the latter.

"Well, I'll be going now then, Your Highness," Mary stepped back towards the entryway. "Let me know how it goes," she lifted her hand to wave slightly.

The princess laughed, "Of course. I'll bring you some once it's done."

~~~

Ana had just pulled out her third desert of the day from one of the many ovens when she heard someone enter the room. She assumed it was Mary again, but when a hand slid around her waist and she was tugged back into a warm chest, her eyes widened.

"Mason," she rolled her eyes. "You can't sneak up on me like that."

She turned in her boyfriend's hold to look up at him. "Do you have any idea how long it took for me to fucking find you?" She had to resist a smile as he shook his head exasperatedly. "I had to ask four people, four people Ana! And then I had no fucking clue where the kitchen was of course-."

Ana cut him off, "But you remembered where my room was?"

"No shit," he deadpanned. "Anyways- I had to ask another person to bring me to the kitchen, and they looked at me like I was completely batshit crazy. As if a guy asking for help is so unusual," he huffed.

Ana tilted her head thoughtfully, "I mean, it kind of is. Most people have their phones to rely on if they need help. Plus, everyone in the castle pretty much knows where everything is because it's their job to know. So-" she trailed off.

Mason placed a soft kiss on her lips. "It's too damn early for logic right now, baby," he muttered into her mouth. "You should just agree with me."

She giggled as he kissed her lightly once more before backing away. "Whatever you say my love."

Her boyfriend sighed with a smile as he laid his cheek on top of her head. "Also, funny story; I may or may not have forgot to tell my mom that I was leaving and she may or may not be really fucking pissed right now." He paused. "Maybe."

The princess pulled away with a gasp, "Mason!"

"What," he dragged the word out with a whine as he pouted down at her. She shot him a look and his shoulders slumped, "You can't be mad at me too, baby." He pulled her back into his arms, "I just got you back." The words were muttered but Ana had heard them with no issue and she felt herself soften.

"I'm not mad," she pursed her lips, "But maybe don't just leave the country without telling mom next time okay?" She'd noticed the slip, but Mason apparently hadn't as he didn't even react to her words other than a nod.

He seemed to be focused on something behind her and - with a quick glance back - she realized it was the food laid out on the table. "I wanted you to try some of my baking," she grinned.

Mason's eyebrows raised as his eyes flickered from her, to the food, and back again. "All that is for me?"

Ana didn't think it was a lot while she was making it, but now she could definitely see how Crème Brûlée, blueberry muffins, and a whole pan of Lemon Bars was considerably more than two people could eat by themselves.

She nodded and Mason chuckled affectionately as he rubbed the tip of his nose on hers. "While they all look and smell great, my girl, I think you're trying to make me fat," he joked.

"How do you think I gained so much weight," she asked rhetorically. "I probably really should stop baking so much though, huh?"

"Hey hey hey," he slid his hands over her waist and around so that they rested on her lower back. "Bake as much as you damn want because nothing is going to change the fact that you look fucking perfect." One hand drifted lower, lightly brushing over the curve of her backside before venturing to the top of her thigh. "And you feel pretty damn perfect too."

He gripped the skin there before he suddenly lifted her leg so that it was resting just against his side. Ana bit her lip, her eyes falling closed as she felt his obvious arousal press into her skin.

"I knew I'd find you in here." Mason abruptly released her leg at the sound of the new voice and the princess stumbled a bit as she tried to regain her balance.

She shot her boyfriend a glare and he merely blinked back at her. "Woah!" She turned to face the voice of the intruder, relaxing when she realized it was only her sister. "Am I going crazy or is Mason actually standing in front of me right now?"

Said man seemed to finally process what was happening and he turned around to face Lili. "In the flesh," he spun with raised arms for effect. "Now, would it be more of a dick move to introduce myself like I don't know her already or-," he trailed off at seeing Ana's expression.

"Um," he cleared his throat, "Nice to meet you in person Lili."

Ana wasn't really upset of course (it was an accident after all) but she loved making him squirm.

Mason gave her a pleading look then and she resisted a giggle; this was going to be fun.

~~~

Ana was still pretending to be upset when they made it back to her room, having spent the entire past hour ignoring him as they ate breakfast with Lili.

She could see that it was getting to him though, (and she was starting to feel guilty) and was just about to apologize when Mason unexpectedly dropped to his knees in front of her. "Pretty girl," he began and her heart was pounding when he rested his chin on her thigh. "I'm sorry for making you almost fall earlier."

He wrapped his arms around her legs, her face warming as he pressed his lips to the bare skin just below the hem of her dress. Her breathing hitched when his mouth trailed a bit higher and she instinctively pulled away at the sensation.

She watched as his hands fell and he pouted, "Forgive me?"

How could she not?

"There's nothing to forgive, Mason." She shook her head softly, "I was never even really mad, I was just messing with you. I'm sorry, my love."

His eyebrows furrowed at her words. "You're fucking with me." She shook her head again, biting her lip as his head fell back. "You're telling me that I've been suffering just because you were trying to mess with me?" She could tell that he was mostly joking, but it still made her feel that much worse. "I'm literally on my knees for you right now."

She fell to her own knees at that, grabbing his hands and staring at him with regretful eyes. "What can I do to make it up to you?"

He broke eye contact at that but she could see the exact moment he was able to come up with something when his eyes widened only briefly. "There has been something I've been wanting to try." She nodded encouragingly. "It requires a lot less clothes on your part though."

Her heart stopped.

"Okay." She was breathless as she stood and pulled off the dress she was wearing, tossing it aside somewhere and mentally thanking her past self for not wearing one with a zipper.

She heard Mason suck in a sharp breath and her skin pebbled as his eyes roamed slowly over her bare skin. "Fuck," he whispered as he moved forward to grasp her hips. She gasped when his mouth suddenly enveloped one of her nipples, reaching down to thread her fingers through his hair.

"I love when you touch me baby," he murmured into her breast, "But you're supposed to be in trouble right now. Only good girls get what they want, right?" His voice was dangerously low and she shuddered as she forced herself to let go of the strands.

"Good, baby," he praised as he went to stand from his position. "Let's go to the bed," he told her with a soft kiss on her lips.

He guided her to lay down on the mattress once they made it to the bed and she was panting as he hovered over her. "You smell so fucking good, pretty girl," he groaned as he leaned down marginally to bury his face into her hair.

She whimpered at the compliment, feeling her thighs tense when he nudged one of his legs between hers. "So sensitive," he whispered. "All for me right?"

"All for you," she managed with a gasp as his knee pressed against her lace covered sex.

"Now," he began as he adjusted so that he was kneeling between her legs. "I'm going to take off these pretty panties of yours, but you have to tell me if I make you uncomfortable. Understand?"

Ana nodded even as she felt her blush deepen. He'd never seen her completely bare before, so it was inevitable that she was a little nervous, but she trusted him.

Then Mason was hooking his fingers through the waistband of her remaining piece of clothing before he slowly pulled them off. She wasn't sure where he put them, but that was the least of her worries at that point.

"Wait-," she instinctively closed her thighs. Mason immediately stopped at her hesitation and he looked up at her worriedly. "I just needed a second, I'm okay now." She let herself relax, her legs falling open and revealing her most intimate part to him.

Mason exhaled heavily when he saw her sex and she whimpered as she felt his breath on her. "So perfect," he said as he adjusted so that his head was just between the apex of her thighs and exactly where she needed him. "So pretty and wet."

Ana lifted her legs, intending to rest them on his shoulders so she was more comfortable before remembering what he had said earlier. "Can I-," he nodded before she even finished the question and she sighed with relief as he grabbed her thighs and moved them onto either side of his face.

She laid her head back on the pillows, trying to regain her breath only to stiffen at the feel of something solid and wet slide through her folds. It was so warm and it felt so good-.

She whimpered, craning her neck to look at Mason currently teasing her sex. "Mason," she moaned when his fingers dug into her thighs, the pain and pleasure fighting to overpower the other. "That feels-."

Then his tongue was prodding at her entrance, dipping in only slightly and making her thighs tighten around his head as one of his hands moved to rub her clitoris.

It felt like her skin was on fire, pleasure consuming every thought as she gripped the sheets to stop herself from grabbing at him. "Such a delicious pussy," she heard Mason mutter and she could feel herself grow wetter at the filthy sentence. "Tastes so good, baby."

She watched as Mason's eyebrows furrowed then and she was still watching when he groaned against her, the small vibrations enough to make her hips buck. He was thrusting into the bed - she realized - his eyes rolling back as his hips pressed deeper into the covers.

Just the sight alone made Ana orgasm and she shuddered as she felt her sex throb from the abrupt release. She whimpered, her nails biting into her skin as she clenched her hands at her sides.

"Oh- fuck," Mason whined into her skin and she felt his hands twitch.

He was still for a few moments before he lightly kissed her clitoris and she gasped at the stimulation. He then moved her thighs off his shoulders, massaging her skin before setting them down on the bed. He adjusted only an inch or so before he collapsed on top of her, his head resting on her stomach but the rest of his weight on the mattress.

"You just made me fucking cum in my pants," Mason confessed.

Ana laughed with shock, finally reaching down to run her fingers through his hair. "You did not!"

He tried to glare up at her, but he looked so breathless and thoroughly satisfied (and attractive) that it just made her bite her lip. "Now I actually have to leave to get more clothes. I'm not walking around with damn jizz in my pants all day."

"Or you could just stay in here while I wash them; you'd be naked the whole time but I wouldn't exactly mind that." She giggled when she scratched his scalp and his eyes struggled to stay open.

"Anastasia," he warned.

"Fine," she rolled her eyes, "Hotel it is.

~~~

Word Count: 2574

A/N: Sooooo-

Hope you enjoyed :))

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1.5K 20 21
COMPLETED!!! here's a snip bit ! "Hey Belle" he said with a cheeky smile. I look up and give him the fakest smile i can put on "did my constant haras...
2.1M 86K 62
{18+ COMPLETED • COLLEGE ROMANCE} When a college freshman with a learning disability and a reputation collides with a straight-A, straight-laced girl...
1.3K 12 23
I walked down the hallway quickly as I tried to get to class. Suddenly, a hand was classed over my mouth and I was pulled into a dark closet. I kicke...
18.7K 881 23
Just your basic 'He's the bad boy and she's the girl next door', type of story. Okay, Maybe not. It's more like 'He's a crazy, violent, anger prone...