Nothing Like Us

By PurpleTaeGguks

The biggest IDOL ever known in k-pop industry, Jeon Jungkook is suddenly being tied down to one of the most c... More

character intro + warnings
2nd chapter.
3rd chapter.
4th chapter.
5th chapter.
6th chapter.
7th chapter.
8th chapter.
9th chapter.
10th chapter.
11th chapter.
12th chapter.
13th chapter.
14th chapter.
15th chapter.
16th chapter.
17th chapter.
18th Chapter.
19th Chapter.
20th Chapter.
Moodboards
21st Chapter.
22nd Chapter.
23rd Chapter.
24th chapter.
25th Chapter.
26th Chapter.
27th Chapter.
28th Chapter.
29th Chapter.
30th Chapter.
31st Chapter.

1st chapter.

1.6K 56 41
By PurpleTaeGguks

3rd person POV:

"Euphoria~~~" the idol who had been singing with closed eyes opened his eyes as he smiled widely with his bunny teeth showing.. he placed his mic clad hand behind his back as he bowed at the crowd which erupted in cheers and clapped for him when he finishes singing his song.

"Namjoon hyung! Congratulations on your wedding once again!" He wished one last time before he stepped down the stage and towards his hyung instead who had been listening to his melodious singing and stared fondly at him before he opened his arms making the small bunny man land straight into his arms as he hugged him tightly.

"Congratulations congratulations! You deserve to be happy so much! I always told you yoongi hyung liked you back didn't i? Now look at you getting married to the love of your life." The boy said with a wild smile as he personally wished the man again who smiled at him with his dimples showing.

"You seem more excited than me in my wedding reception little guy." Namjoon muttered as he patted his head before the man pulled away from him as he looked at him with a bunny smile and twinkling eyes.

"Because I am excited for it. After 3 whole years of pining you finally proposed yoongi hyung and I had to hear the rants about it from you. Of course i am the happiest person here." Jungkook said with his pink lips pursed in a deep pout.

"A little brat, aren't you?" Namjoon said as he chuckled at him and lightly smacked his shoulder. Jungkook just shrugged his shoulders in response.

"I think yoongi hyung might be looking for you now hyung. You should go to him.. i will be around here somewhere probably eating random things." Jungkook said as he pointed to the food counter before he waved his hand and walked away from him.

What no one had noticed was a pair of piercing eyes staring at the idol's every moment with a small unconscious smile on his lips and warmth in his gaze aa he leaned back on the alcohol counter with one hand in his pocket and one hand holding a glass of champagne.

He drank the contents of the glass before he placed it beside him on the counter before he walked to the food counter where a bunny looking man was eating cake like a bunny knowing there aren't much people who might know him as the idol jungkook because it was a private party with limited people so he didn't had to worry about any cameras or fans being there.

Jungkook wiped his lips with a tissue which had some cream over them before he stood up to go and have something spicy this time but he stopped in his tracks when a handsome man dressed in formals like a CEO he is walked towards him and stood beside him while leaning on the counter as well.

"Hey beautiful." He called out in a low and deep husky voice with a slight smile on his lips.

"Are you talking to me? Mr... Mr..?" Jungkook stuttered over at the end as he didn't know the name of the man.

"Kim taehyung and yes i am talking to you bun. Do you see anyone else other than you here?" Taehyung said with a slight smirk on his face which faded right away as he felt his heart getting wild inside his chest when he looked at the adorable sight of the idol getting confused as he tilted his head to the side and blinked his big bambi eyes at him.

"I don't see anyone else.. but why are you calling me pet names mr.kim? I don't even know you in anyway? Have we met before? I am Jeon jungkook." Jungkook muttered as he but his bottom lip before he hesitantly forwarded his hand infront of him for the CEO to shake it which he captured in his own one right away.

"No we haven't yet, but we can definitely change that. Do you want to get to know each other?" Taehyung blurted suggestively as he raised one eyebrow at him.

"Do you want to be friends mr.kim? How old are you?" Jungkook questioned him before pulling his hand away from the elder's hold.

"I am pretty young. Definitely young enough for you doll." Taehyung answered vaguely.. one thing he hates is talking about his age because everytime he does.. he remembers that he will be in his thirties in a few months which makes him feel old.

"But you look older than me. And please stop calling me pet names before he know each other and become friends." Jungkook said as he smiled tight lipped at the elder.."i am 26 by the way." He said telling his age.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows for a second before he tried not to roll his eyes as he muttered.."i told you i am pretty young didn't i? I am 29.. just 3 years difference." He said as he chuckled through gritted teeth.

"Wow.. you don't look that old like your age. You have maintained yourself pretty nicely mr.kim." jungkook complimented from his side which sounded like a taunt to taehyung instead.

I was here to have a good fuck after this party.. not to have a kid tease me about my age. And what's more surprising is that it isn't bothering me in anyway and i find it cute rather than than snapping on him. And what the fuck is wrong with my heart? Why is it beating like i just ran marathons.

He thought to himself feeling confused by his own behaviour as he felt like he couldn't look away from the boy in front of him.

"Hey 29 isn't even that old of an age. I am still in my 20s." Taehyung said as he Chuckled fondly while talking.. it felt strange to his own self as he talked softly to the younger man instead of his usual emotionless and strict tone.

"Okay mr.kim. I understood. But did you need anything? Do you know me?" Jungkook asked curiously.. hoping the elder didn't know him.. because that would definitely feel awkward.

"As i said.. would you like to get to know each other? Be friends. I don't need anything but i can fulfill all your needs." Taehyung said as he tried to flirt with the younger. But in his eyes right now, the man seemed more of the type to have long silly conversations with rather than being flirty and fuck till daylight.

"Ofcourse we can be friends taehyung ssi. You seem like a nice person to me." Jungkook said with a smile on his face.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows at him as he heard that before blinking his eyes in disbelief.

Nice person? Me? You wouldn't say that once you know me sweetheart.

He thought to himself as he mentally scoffed at that.

"You sound heavenly, jungkook ssi. I heard you sing a few minutes ago. Your voice is mesmerizing." Taehyung genuinely complimented the younger after a few seconds, as he felt himself getting speechless at the younger's remark before.

Jungkook smiled widely at that with his bunny teeth showing when he heard that as his eyes crinkled at the corners. He always feels so happy when someone comments on his voice rather than his face, it makes him feel like his hardwork of years paid off.

"Thank you so much taehyung ssi. I appreciate it." He said with a chuckle as a small blush showed up on his cheeks, the way the elder had said with his deep low voice with a curve of his lips sounded so nice, so genuine.. it made him feel so giddy.

"Don't thank me for just stating the facts. You have one of the best voices i have ever heard. By the way.. are you from namjoon's side or yoongi's?" Taehyung asked randomly to continue the conversation.

Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck at the another compliment and decided not to say anything about it as he answered his question.

"Somehow both? I mean.. Namjoon hyung is my best friend since we are both from hybe.. and i have known yoongi hyung from years since they starting dating as well. But mainly Namjoon hyung, yes." Jungkook answered his question before he started walking somewhere and signalled the tycoon to follow him who wordlessly followed as if in a trance.

Before they knew they reached a table in some corner as the younger sat down on the couch as he pointed at the seat near him where the elder sat down.

"I was getting tired while standing hehe. By the way, who's side are you from?" Jungkook chuckled before asking the elder to continue the conversation since he was bored anyways.

That chuckle was so cute.

Wait what? Cute? Did i just call him cute? What the fuck.

"Yoongay.. i mean yoongi hyung. He's my secretary.. and best friend even though the kitty would never admit." Taehyung said in a low rumbly voice. He was surprised at himself with way he was talking, he's cold and ruthless, not comfortable and easygoing when talking with new people.

"Kitty?" Jungkook let out a giggle at that and taehyung could swear he felt his heart skipping a beat as he blinked his eyes, why did the giggle sound like a melody to his ears? Oh he's in trouble.

"I always thought that that hyung looked like a cat, i am glad to know i am not the only one who thinks that hehe." Jungkook said as he scrunched his nose, making his bunny teeth visible.

So adorable, oh my god.

Wtf is wrong with you, Kim taehyung.

He scolded himself right away at his thought before shaking his head," no.. yoongi always looks like a cat but he hits me when i call him that. But where is he though, he literally disappeared on his own reception."

Jungkook raised his eyebrows at him at the question," he went to rest? You are his best friend.. he didn't tell you?" He asked the elder in suspicion.

"Didn't tell me what? Am i supposed to know something? That guy talks very less.. what is it?" Taehyung asked in a fed up tone, his secretary is always late at telling him things because of always being busy in work mostly or just the habit of not talking much.

Jungkook pouted as he blinked his eyes in contemplation whether to tell him or not before pulling out his phone. "Wait let me ask Namjoon hyung if i should tell you or not."

"Heh? Why would you want to ask Namjoon? Just tell me what it is? Now i am getting worried for yoongi." Taehyung said as he pursed his lips in a straight line. Again shocked at himself for being so expressive in front of the idol.

"Wait wait. It's nothing to worry about, it's okay. It's just their personal thing which they haven't revealed to anyone, i just happened to know since I'm very close to Namjoon hyung." Jungkook said with a wave of his hand so the man doesn't worry, while shaking his head.

"Okay Namjoon hyung said i can tell you, he knows you. Come here." Jungkook whispered the last two words as he placed the phone back in his pocket, doing the 'come here' movement with his hand.

"Huh?" Taehyung arched his eyebrow in question but leaned closer anyways and jungkook cupped his mouth and whispered in his ear that, "yoongi hyung is pregnant, that's why they rushed the wedding. But you can't let anyone else know."

And they both went back to their own seats, with jungkook being the same as he filled himself a glass of alcohol but taehyung looked like someone just told him a very unfunny joke.

"He's a male, Be serious, I'm seriously worried for yoongi."taehyung said in a blank tone for the first time in the day to him because it seemed that the seemingly innocent idol was just messing with him.

"I'm serious, he's a fertile male. I have their ultrasound pictures i will show you later. I went with yoongi hyung for the checkup last week." Jungkook whispered to taehyung, having to lean quite a bit now that taehyung was far away again, that he almost fell in his lap but handled himself and went back to his chair again, looking away to hide the blush that showed up on his cheeks.

"Show me, wait no.. you know what. Get up, let's go together, i wanna see it myself." Taehyung said as he got up on his feet and signalled jungkook to do the same who was busy drinking his alcohol, quickly gulping down the contents of his glass, he placed it on the table and quickly springed up on his feet too.

"Why do i have to go with you? We don't even know each other?" Jungkook pouted at him with a glare because he was savouring his food and drink but suddenly the man who was before asking him to be his friend was now ordering him.

"Because you are close to them and you told me this information. I need to have you beside me as a proof in case i make a fool out of myself." Taehyung answered in a nonchalant tone as he started walking ahead with his one hand in pocket, the way he walked screamed dominance and power, as if he owned the place everywhere he walked.

Jungkook just could not help but follow him like a puppy, or maybe it was just the little alchohol he had in his system.

The reception party was at the couple's own mansion so they were definitely in their own room right now so that's exactly where taehyung went and didn't hesitate to open the door right away without even knocking first.

They were immediately greeted by the sight of the taller man hovering over the little one as they made out passionately but pulled away from each other when they saw two men standing at the door way, one of them had his hands on his waist and other one was looking away with a hand on his eyes.

"Ofcourse it's you, when have you ever learned to knock in your entire life." Yoongi grumbled with a roll of his eyes as Namjoon fell down beside him and stared at them uninterested.

"What are you doing here with him, little guy?" Namjoon questioned jungkook who parted his two fingers and turned to look over with squinted eyes to see if it was safe to properly open them and sighed in relief when it was.

"I don't know, he dragged me here." Jungkook answered in a small tone as he pursed his lips in a line, which made him look more adorable than angry like he wanted to.

"Yeah, this kid told me that you are resting here because you are supposedly 'pregnant' even though you are a man. I wanted to see it myself." The CEO said in a blank tone as he shook his head.

"And the 'kid' is right. I /am/ pregnant. I'm a fertile male." Yoongi spoke out in a way as if it didn't really matter, making taehyung arch his eyebrow at him.

"And you didn't tell me? I thought we were friends, yoongi." Taehyung questioned and yoongi just shrugged and responded,"i would have If you had time for anyone other than fucking and partying day and night."

"Hm i see. Have a nice fucking evening yoongi. Congratulations on your wedding and the baby." Taehyung said through gritted teeth with a scoff before turning around and was about to leave before he stopped,

"And the door was never closed that's why i barged in, i don't exactly enjoy invading people's privacy for shits and giggles." He said with a finger pointing at the door before eventually leaving the room.

"Huh?" Jungkook let out as he stared between the open door and the couple in a confused manner.

"I don't care." Yoongi muttered with a roll of his eyes meanwhile Namjoon ran a hand through his hair and mouthed 'mood swings' to jungkook who understood right away and nodded his head with a thumbs up before waving his hand then leaving the room as well to go behind taehyung i guess, he himself didn't know why he was going to look for him.

He eventually found him anyway, he was at the alcohol counter drinking a few shots altogether, mumbling some curses to himself.

And jungkook was about to approach him but then he saw the man slam the last glass on the table before proceeding to walk towards the exit in a drunken walk.

______________

That's it for this chapter.

It's the 1st chapter only so we will see how it proceeds. I will start updating consistently once see you later is complete, till then there will be slow updates only<3

Hope y'all enjoy reading this.

Till next time....~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 9.9K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
426K 22.4K 49
Someone who lived a very 'ordinary' life, deprived of attention and physical contact, and was new to the whole world of love and romance, decided to...
34.6K 1.7K 8
After experiencing multiple miscarriages, Jungkook loses hope of having a child, despite his and Taehyung's strong desire for their own family. ─︎ To...