ยซ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™Ž๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉยป- ๐—ฌ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ...

By HaikyuuTraashh

guys ik the story is super cringy and funky i wrote this like three years ago, dejen me en paz๐Ÿ™ just bare w... More

Your Majesty [1]
Stop crying [2]
Don't Touch Her [3]
Slenderman [4]
Yams? [5]
Beautiful [6]
Pissed off [7]
Friends? [8]
Six o'clock [9]
Scarying myself {10}
YANDERE YAMS STORY IS OUT~
Spooky {11}
Crushing? {12}
Toaster bath {13}
Reconnecting {14}
Home {15}
Punishment {16}
Missing {17}
No {18}
Why {19}
Tears {20}
Detectives {21}
Interrogations {22}
His Story {23}
The Calm Before a Storm {24}
Predator and Prey {25}
Eyes {26}
why {27}
A Kiss (?) {28}
glass {29}
guilt {30}
decisions {31}๏ฟผ
option A
option B
option D
option D epilogue.
a.n !

option C

753 9 5
By HaikyuuTraashh

"Kei...." You whispered. He pressed the knife down harder, you could feel it digging more and more into your neck.

'Shut up' he mouthed.

"Please," you whispered even quieter than before, "please just put it down."

"No"

"Please, I won't do anything stupid please." you were becoming desperate.

"No," you could tell he was starting to get irritated.

You let out one last please, "Please Kei." He glanced down at you then slid the knife down your jawline, leaving a thin slash on it.

You let out a small cry which was muted by his hand, shutting you up. It hurt so damn much to be honest, you started tearing up a bit.

Outside, you could both still hear the men, though it seemed like they were now walking away from the house.

No
No
No

There was silence as the car outside could be heard starting the engine and driving away. You felt your heart tear into millions of pieces as you figured your last hope was driving away.

"Y/n" he glared at you, "when I tell you to shut the hell up, you shut the hell up." he shoved you off of him, standing up.

You stumbled down the stairs, hitting your head on the floor. You held your head, trying to sooth the pounding you were now feeling.

"Why don't you ever fucking listen?" He spat, walking down the steps towards you. He leaned down and grabbed your chin, specifically putting pressure on the area he had cut earlier, you flinched. "I'm so fucking tired of you never listening to what I tell you."

"I'm sorry...." You muttered out, he scowled. He was honestly so pissed, you knew he would get mad but this just felt like an exaggeration.

"No, fuck you and your petty 'sorry's" he grabbed your arm with his other hand and squeezed very hard.

"Dud— stop!" You tried freeing your arm whilst using your other hand to push his off, "That hurts!"

"I don't care." he looked you dead in the eyes, "Damn it." he muttered, letting go of you and making his way up the stairs, muttering out stuff you couldn't quite make out.

You sat on the floor, looking up the stairs. Your arm ached a bit, you looked down to see it turning a shade of red where he had been squeezing it.

Man what the hell

Time went by, you weren't sure how much time, but it was darker outside, so you went upstairs to the bedroom.

He was already laying in bed, under the blankets facing away from your half of the bed.

You tiptoed over, making any noise could just get him even angrier. You laid next to him and let out a heavy sigh. "Sorry..."

Silence.

He didn't say anything. You laid facing away from him.

He might be asleep.

He suddenly flipped over to your direction, you could feel his breath on your neck as he wrapped an arm around your waist under the blankets.

"You know, I think I'm just going to kill you, y/n."

What

Your body felt so stiff as the words left his mouth. You moved your head to glance at him, it seemed as if he had actually fallen asleep.

How the hell can he fall asleep after saying that shit.

-

It was the next morning

Dammit.

You could feel the bed shift around as Kei made his way up and down the stairs.

What if I just stay in bed all day?
Would that make him more mad?
Or would that give him time to calm down?

After about another thirty minutes you felt you had to pee and had no other option but to get up.

Quickly stumbling down the stairs, you saw him in the kitchen making what you guessed to be breakfast.

He didn't even acknowledge your presence as you walked past him and towards the bathroom.

But to be honest, you weren't sure if him ignoring you was a good thing or a bad thing right now.

Do I try speaking to him?

"What are you making?" You sat on the stool, fidgeting with your fingers under the counter after you had washed up in the bathroom.

He didn't even glance at you.

"Hey? Are you giving me the silent treatment now or what?" Nothing irritated you more than being ignored after being forcefully stuck with him. Pressing his buttons wasn't a good idea, but oh my gosh was he being so damn frustrating.

More silence, "I'm thinking of what I should do to you before I kill you." he still had his back turned to you.

Dumbfounded, you let out a "what?"

"I said I'm thinking of what to do to you." he finally turned to face you, "There's so much I've dreamed of doing with you but have yet to because I didn't want to rush things. But since you're gonna be dead soon, I should just do it now, right?" He smirked.

"Kei what the fuck are you talking about."

"I've hardly really touched you, huh?" He got closer to the counter, reaching over to stroke your cheek.

"Stop." you moved away from his hand, he let out a 'tch', "Why the hell are you saying this."

"Cause" he shrugged.

"What do you mean 'cause'?!"

"I can't trust you, so I've decided to kill you." he spoke matter-of-factly.

"What the hell? I didn't do shit yesterday and now your saying this stuff? Are you just scared I'm gonna leave cause I hate being in this hell hole?" You gave him a look, literally him saying he was gonna kill you hadn't quiet fazed you as he thought it would've.

You were more annoyed than anything, that pissed him off even more.

"What do you mean 'scared'? I'm not worried about you leaving. I know you're too much of an idiot to run away." he argued back.

Oh shut the hell up.

"Sorry if me being an 'idiot' is me trying not to get my ass killed."

"Then don't get fucking caught. Walk out those damn doors see if you can actually fucking get away. " he yelled, motioning towards the front door.

"You know what, fuck you." you stood up, stomping towards the door "Like hell you're gonna catch me"

"Run then. Fucking run, I'll give you an early start" he huffed. And you did so, you scurried to put some shoes on, opened the door and sprinted towards the woods.

He counted the seconds, ten seconds. Then put his shoes on and started sprinting too.

You hadn't even been running much when you could hear your heartbeat pounding in your ears.

About the ten seconds you were running, the adrenaline rush started dying off.

I want to take a break
But if I do, he can catch up.

And so you didn't stop, you continued running and running and running. It felt like hours of running but in reality, it'd only been about five minutes.

You stopped, took a deep breath and tried calming your heavy breathing. It felt like you were hyperventilating. Everything was so quiet around you.

It shouldn't be this quiet?
There's tons of trees everywhere.

Stompstompstompstompstomp

"SHIT!" You let out, hearing the heavy footsteps of someone running up behind you.

You ran, ran so damn fast, but it wasn't enough. You felt a hand pull your hair as you were tackled to the floor.

No no no
Fuck

You could hear a grunt behind you as you fell to the floor with force. "Get off!" You threw your hands around, hoping to get a hit on him.

" 'like hell you're gonna catch me' my ass." he flipped you onto your back, grabbing your chin and staring you dead in the eyes, smirking.

"Get off—!" You tried kicking.

"I told you you were an idiot." he chuckled, "this was so easy"

Yeah right.

You could tell he was tired too, he was sweaty and panting for air as he held you down. You were struggling to get him off, your arms felt weak and limp.

"Should I kill your right now?" He smiled,  leaning closer to your face. His hot breath irked you, and your attempts to push him away weren't helping at all. "If you admit you were wrong, I'll let you go home." he smiled, pulling away.

What?
Really?

"Really?" You asked, stoping with the frantic movements. He nodded his head yes. You sighed,

Now!

You brought your foot in between the two of you and kicked him in the stomach as a way to push him away. He grunted, falling backwards as you scurried up and continued running.

I ran into the forest hoping he wouldn't find me, but I should probably run onto the road and hope soemeone passes by.

You changed running directions, running now to your right, spotting a road.

Yes!

Gosh you felt your heart drop as you noticed there was absolutely nothing around the road. No road signs, no houses, no nothing.

The side to your left made a turn so you couldn't really see anything after that, so you ran.

"Y/n!" He yelled behind you, catching up.

Does this asshole not get tired?!

You ran and ran with everything you had, but the asshole with long legs caught up, and once again tackled you to the floor. You felt like giving up, your legs were even more tired and you couldn't find any strength in your arms.

"I told you," he grinned, "this place is far away from town. Honestly I just wanted to see how far you could go, but clearly you didn't make it that far" he pointed behind him, you peeked over his shoulder. The house was still in sight.

What the hell.

"Let's go." he grabbed your arm and dragged you up.

"Kei please..." you tried tugging your arm away, "just let me go." You felt like sobbing.

"No" he continued walking.

Should I call it quits?
Do I give up?

No.

You yanked your arm harder, freeing from his grip. He turned to you with an irritated look. "I'm not going back."

He slapped you. "Shut up"

You held your aching cheek, glaring at him. He hit you again, and again, and again. Punching, slaping, and dragging you by the hair all the way to the house.

He threw you in the couch, you let out a quiet cry, your face ached and your legs hurt like hell.

You fumbled to get up and make another go at the door as he turned his back to you, walking over to the kitchen to grab something.

"Don't even think about it y/n." he muttered, giving you a side glance. You gave up, it honestly felt embarrassing as every small movement you now made was full of desperation.

You were so desperate to just get away from him.

Oh fuck.

He slowly made his way over to you on the couch, knife in hand. He firmly grasped your arm, extending it away from you and quickly going over it with the blade. You let out a cry.

Fuck

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.5K 3K 23
"๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™š" yandere au ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› Being childhood friends with Mikey earned you a big spot in his...
472K 12K 41
'๐•‹๐•™๐•–๐•ช ๐•ค๐•’๐•จ ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•œ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•จ ๐•ค๐•™๐•– ๐•จ๐•’๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•–๐•ช๐•– ๐• ๐•— ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ž, ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•”๐•’๐•๐•ž ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•™๐•’๐•• ๐•“๐•๐• ๐•จ๐•Ÿ ๐• ๐•ง...
2.2K 79 11
"๐—ฆ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—”๐—ก๐—ก๐—ข๐—ฌ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š, ๐—œ ๐—๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—›๐—”๐—ง๐—˜ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ." โ™ก๏ธŽ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฆ๐—”๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—”๐—ž๐—จ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป โ™ก๏ธŽ Sasuke an...
328K 21K 85
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...