๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป & ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—ป || ๐™ .๏ฟฝ...

By sinnerink

[๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ - ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ] ๐˜ผ๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ข ๐™š๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข... More

Prologue
I - Graduation
II - Movie Date
III - Letter
V - New Start
VI - Ari
VII - Anxiety
VIII - Shower
IX - Again ๐ŸŽจ
X - Test
XI - A floating head
XII - Store
XIII - Chocolates & Roses
XIV - Pleasure ๐ŸŽจ
XV - Pool
XVI - Flowers
XVII - Quick
XVIII - Birthday ๐ŸŽจ
XIX - Wonders of love ๐ŸŽจ
Side story : Jimin
XX - Blanket burrito
XXI - Pancakes ๐ŸŽจ
Side story : Cruise party
XXII - Hickeys ๐ŸŽจ
XXIII - Encounter
XXIV - Rings ๐ŸŽจ
XXV - Nocturnal sins ๐ŸŽจ
Side story : JK
XXVI - New World
XXVII - Bestfriend
XXVIII - Karate Chop Chop
XXIX - Screwed up ๐ŸŽจ
XXX - Nice friend
XXXI - Call
XXXII - Reverie
XXXIII - A male fairy
XXXIV - Home Coming
XXXV - Closure ๐ŸŽจ
Author's note

IV - stay ๐ŸŽจ

10.9K 247 129
By sinnerink

My body lightly shakes with every sob. I try to close my red swollen eyes to bait myself to slumber but it doesn't help.

Nothing helps.

Yet my heart still clutches onto the last strings of hopes that maybe when I wake up tomorrow, things will revert to how they were, that maybe, just maybe this is nothing but a nightmare.

And I'm not alone.

And the next morning will greet me with the aroma of the breakfast cooked by my mom and soon I'll fetch dad from his small-gym-room and three of us will have our breakfast together filled with laughters and chuckles.

And they'll shower me with pecks on either of my cheeks before I scurry off to the door.

A fresh tear rolls down my cheeks when I dawn over that whatever I've been fabricating in my head is only an illusion to deviate myself from the grim reality.

That it isn't a nightmare.

Amidst the pattering of the raindrops against the window panes, an another voice fills the silence of the living room.

My head shots up and my vision lands on the glass photo frame lying shattered into shards on the ground.

Broken like my once happy family. Broken like my world.

In another second, the obnoxious thunderbolts crashing into the dark leaves shudders streaming down my spine. As I flinch terribly, my heart loudly thumps into my chest and I feel its presence inside my ears than in ribcage.

In all such misery, the door to the front door pushes open and strikes against the back wall as a blend of rain and thunder pushes its way inside.

But that's not all.

"Dad..." a whisper falls from my lips and follows a fresh trail of tears cascading down my cheeks. Tears of happiness.

He's back.

And he's here, with me.

He stumbles into the room, barely acknowledging my presence. I slam my body into his embrace that has him hobble back a step. Even though he reeks of alcohol, I hug him tightly.

"Ari... let me go." His voice is stern. His hands reach out to grab my wrist and breaking my grip around his waist, he shoves me aside. Staggering, he advances up the stairs.

What if he's here to grab his stuff?

I need to stop him.

I run upto him and wrap my arms around his torso from behind, snaring him into a backhug.

I couldn't stop mom.

But maybe I can stop him.

"Dad please don't leave me." Sobs leave my lips, my cheeks pressed against his soaked wet shirt.

"I won't...Go to your room Ari." His voice comes out breathy and ragged as he pants and firmly grips my wrist to detach himself from me but I don't let him.

Tightening my grip around his waist, I plead through tears, "I want to stay with you, dad please.."

"Ari listen to ---

"No..." I shout only to end up in more tears, whispering, "please stay with me."

That has him turn around in my embrace. But what he does next leaves me thunderstruck.

With a swift turn of moments, his hands hold my face and his mouth...

fuses with mine.

Hastily and harshly, his lips brushes past against mine and my body freezes into the spot having lost all of power of motion.

As I feel him teething at my lower lip, a gasping sound falls from my lips and I dawn over what I'm doing.

Kissing my own stepfather.

When the realisation spreads through my body and clicks into my conscious, I firmly press my palms against his chest to push him off and step back, parting myself from him or to be precise attempting to.

He doesn't allow me to. Instead he wraps his hand around my nape and deepens the kiss, robbing me of my breath.

Tears sneaking out from the corner my eyes, I launch fists at his chest.

He doesn't release me from the forced kiss unless we both fall on the lounge having tripped over something in the way. He strives to lift himself off me but fails miserably.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Ari. That jackle son mixed something in my drink. I tried so hard to control myself." He purrs drunk, his face resting in my neck.

My chest tightens with guilt. It wasn't him but the drink reigning his needs and actions.

He told me to let go off him, to go to my room.

He was restraining himself from doing anything inappropriate but it was me who refused to listen to him.

"Ari leave before I do something unholy to you. I'm hard. I won't be able to stop myself for long" He mumbles, his hand moving to rest on my cheeks before he grants them a slight squeeze that has my lips parting on their to relieve gasps.

I know I should leave but I can't get myself to move when he lays, wrecked and smashed and I lay broken underneath him seeking warmth and comfort in him.

"Leave Ari." He says, ever so softly and I can feel the hardness pressing against my feminine part.

He wants me to leave but all I want is to stay with him.

So I don't leave,

even when his hands are slowly crawling to the inside of the only fabric obscuring my holiness which he perishes second by second.

I don't leave and choose this for myself.

"I need you Ari. Help me." His watery eyes deeply peer into mine, imploring. I can't even think about the amount of pain his broken heart is enduring. So I nod because If I don't, I an afraid that he will break tonight and I don't want to lose him, lose my only family.

His long fingers begin to rub the bud buried between my legs. His lips trails kisses on my exposed area above chest. His spare hand tugs open the ribbon and slides the straps down my arms, before dragging down the fabric and exposing my bosoms to the open air.

"I'm going to start. Okay?" He unzips his pants and reveals himself. I've never thought I would witness this sight. Kneading my bosoms, he rubs himself on me for few times before slowly introducing himself inside.

"Owww i-it h-hurt-ts..." I feel my inside being tore up.

"Just bit more princess." He lets out a low grunt pushing himself inside me. I could feel him halfway there.

"You are so tight. Lose up for me baby." He groans. And that baby made butterflies erupt from my stomach. He slowly jabs in, not wanting to let me feel any pain but by the time he is fully inside me, tears sneak out from the corner of my eyes.

He wipes away my tears before pressing a wet kiss on my cheek.

"I'm moving. okay?!" He leans down and proceeds to thurst. His hard stiff chest press against my bosoms as he works his mouth on my jawline, behind the ear, on my neck, my collarbone, everywhere on my exposed skin, painting me into hickeys and bites.

He moves his hips making me arch my back high with the insane thursts he was delivering.

"Dadd..." I break out into a loud moan, his tip striking against my womb. The lines between good and bad turn all blur.

After completely hovering me, he grabs one of my bosoms and closes his lips around the pink nubs. As he sucks hard on them, shivers pace down my spine. My nubs turn hard from all the teasing with my body going crazy from the sensations it has never witnessed before.

I am so close.

So close to pleasure.

A wave cruises inside my body and liquids starts to gush out.

My chest heaves up and down in unstable breaths.

But he doesn't stop.

Instead, his thrusts escalates to harder and deeper ones.

"Aah dad pwease s-slow... dow-wn." I cry out.

"You'll soon adjust to it ari." He reassures me with a kiss on my lips. His palms stay buried in the mattress on both sides of me as he thursts deeply, straightly hitting my deepest spot.

My hands gripping the sheet, I moan out aloud with his each thurst. Moments later, he begins to twitch inside, smacking against my walls and eliciting more sounds from me.

"Are you close ari?" He purrs and all I can do is nod as the tingling sensation in the pit of my stomach takes over again.

"Let's come together." With a sigh, he pulls out and releases on my stomach while I squirt all the contents out. He collapses on the space right beside me and I roll over, giving him my back.

Will he hate me when he wakes up tomorrow?

I don't get to brood over the sudden question when...

He pulls my frame back into his and slamming himself inside me again, initiates to pound right away.

___

📍1513 words, July 14, 22, 5:25 PM
📍This part got bit long. I changed most of the plot for this part. Hope you enjoyed reading this
📍I recently started teaching in a school. So it takes basically more than half of my day.. that's why I couldn't update..
📍how are you doing guys? I'm kinda having fun interacting with little students... they are cute.❤
📍Don't forget to vote and leave your words for me. I really appreciate your support and love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 4.9K 57
"๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™œ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™- ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ" ...
328K 9.1K 30
โ€ข@jk.97 accepted your follow requestโ€ข โ€ข@jk.97 started following youโ€ข "Um, who?!" -โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข- โ€ข#25 jungkook (7.27.19) โ€ข#7 btsfanfic (6.10.21) โ€ข#5 btsfanfic...
243K 6.8K 55
L/n Y/n, a 19-year-old girl who just wanted a job to do, finds herself married to South Korea's youngest billionaire, Jeon Jungkook. How ever, due to...
2.5M 110K 74
In which Taehyung contacts a wrong number. 'One day, out the blue, a message popped up on my phone from an unknown source. "Just because you don't s...