MAFIA BROTHER & MUTE SISTER

By Charming_road

This is story where BTS have been know as the most handsome, popular and dangerously at their college. They h... More

CH 1 - Introduction
CH 2 - Eight child?
CH 3 - Busted !
CH 4 - Move to Suwon
CH 5 - Suffer....
CH 6 - Reunite?
CH 7 - Coming Back
CH 8 - Maid Work
CH 9 - Hurtful
CH 10 - No Humanity
CH 11 - AB Negative
CH 12 - Be Kind
CH 13 - Suspicious ?
CH 14 - Kick Out ?
CH 15 - Aunt Lin
CH 16 - Last Letter
CH 17 - The Pendant
CH 18 - Apologizes
CH 19 - Feeling Hurt
CH 20 - First Dinner
CH 21 - Hang Out
CH 22 - Stay
CH 23 - Feeling
CH 24 - Anger and Worry.
CH 25 - Wound
CH 26 - Talk from Heart
CH 27 - Together
CH 28 - Stay Away
CH 29 - Secure
CH 30 - Talk and Hug
CH 31 - Warded
CH 32 - Affection
CH 33 - Second Warn
CH 34 - Revenge
CH 35 - Mad
CH 36 - Taken Away
CH 37 - Investigate
CH 38 - Hurt
CH 39 - Feel secure
CH 40 - ' Dad '
CH 41 - Date With Older Brother
CH 42 - Found out
CH 43 - Sad
CH 44 - Another Lie
CH 45 - A Mistake ?
CH 46 - Visit
CH 47 - A Secret
CH 48 - A Party
EP 49 - A Deal ?
EP 50 - Argument and Tears
EP 51 - Ignore and Ignore
EP 52 - Argue At The Bustop
EP 53 - A Mistake
EP 54 - Pleading
EP 55 - Heart Matter
EP 56 - Forgiven
EP 57 - Happy Birthday
EP 58 - Birthday Holiday
EP 59 - Best Day Ever
EP 60 - Whose Married?
EP 61 - A Favor To Ask
EP 62 - Sad + Happy
EP 64 - The Meaning
EP 65 - Warn or Threat ?
EP 66 - Lost & Found
EP 67 - Tracking Cip
EP 68 - Bad Weekend
EP 69 - Situation
EP 70 - Painful Day
EP 71 - Conscious
EP 72 - Away
EP 73 - Revenge For You
EP 74 - Vacation
EP 75 - Happy Ending

EP 63 - Sulk & Upset

4.8K 150 4
By Charming_road

Everything going smooth and you was so happy. They really treat you like a princess. They take you to beach, park, shopping and eat every weekend.

It has been 4 months when everything slowly change. BTS seems to be very busy for the past 2 month. They didn't able to spend time with you lately. You understand that they was busy.

But they still make time to pick you up from school and send you to school. They sometime eat lunch with you at the school.

But as time past some more, they getting busy again and didn't have time at all with you. You want to understand that they was busy but you can't help to feel sad without them.

Your Aunty, Hye Lin lend her man to be your personal bodyguard. It was Jason and his little brother, Jaden. You already know them after that accident in the forest.

Jason : Miss, it's time to go to school.

You nod. Usually your brother will drop you off at the school. You kind of missing them.

Jaden : Hi, Miss Y/N.

He greet you brightly. You smile back as you look at him.

Jaden : Should we?

He said as he open the door but in dramatic way. Like a prince open the car door for his princess. You giggled and get inside the car.

Jaden have become your close friend for the past few weeks. It kind of awkward at the first week. But then you guys become close.

He walk you to your locker. Then both of you enter the class together. Not too long, the teacher come and teach the class.

You walk with Jaden to cafeteria during lunch hour. You stop walking when you saw your brother there. Jaden also stop and look at you.

Jaden : What happen, Miss?

He ask and then he look at your direction.

Jaden : Oh... Young master is here. Maybe i should go.

He about to go when you pull his hand and drag him to the rooftop.

Jaden : Miss, maybe they was looking for you.

You stay silent. He sighed.

Jaden : You stay here for awhile. I will buy something for you.

He said and run from there. He go to mini convenience shop at the school. He buy you a carton of banana milk and few type of bread for you.

He run back again and pass you all these. You smile at him. Both of you eat together at the rooftop. Jaden look at you warmly.

You and Jaden walk at the hallway when suddenly you pull him into one store room. He was totally shocked with your action.

Jaden : What happen? Why are we hiding?

Y/N : My brothers come in.

You wrote on your phone.

Jaden : So?

He ask in whispering.

Y/N : I don't want to meet them.

Jaden : But you will still meet them at the mansion.

Y/N : I know. Maybe i will lock myself in my room.

Jaden : They have second key. They also have the master key for all the doors in the mansion.

Y/N : I will just hide somewhere in that mansion. Jaden, can you call you brother to pick us up?

Jaden : But how about young master?

Y/N : Ignore them. Call Jason oppa now.

He hesistated to call but he have to. You was also his employer. Both of you left from back gate and get inside the car.

You playing the video games with Jaden at the living room. After a long playing, you guys fall asleep on the carpet.

BTS POV

We driving home after a long day at the office. We have so many work to do. We thought we can see Y/N during lunch hour but nah...

We didn't see her at all. We just able to peek her inside the class only. We miss her alot. We get inside the house and we stop walking.

Jasom : Sir, you're home?

He ask us as he coming from the kitchen. We saw Jaden and Y/N sleep side by side on the carpet.

Jason : Sir, sorry about my brother..

He said nervously as he try to wake his brother up.

Jin : Don't.

Jason : Huh?

Jin : If you wake him up, Y/N also will waking up.

Jason : As you said, sir.

Namjoon : Have she eat yet?

Jason : She's already eaten, sir.

Namjoon : Okay.

Suga : Jason, is she okay? I mean without us here.

He ask slowly.

Jason : Sir...

Hobi : Just be truthful. Is she totally fine?

Jason shake his head. Then Jaden and Y/N wake up. They sit up and rub their eyes. We can't help but awe with her. She just looks so cute with these messy hair.

Jaden : Young master !

He shocked when he saw us. He immediately get up and stand beside his brother, Jason.

Jason : I'm sorry, sir. I was suppose...

Taehyung : It's okay, Jaden. Don't worry too much.

Jungkook : Y/N baby, where are you going?

She was trying to sneak out from there. She stop walking but didn't look at us.

Jimin : Baby?

She ignore us and walk to her room.

Jason : I suggest you talk with her first, sir. She seems very upset and now she was kinda sulking.

Suga : I knew it this will happen. We shouldn't let her...

Jim : Suga, we have to. We didn't have any choice. Dad need us.

Jungkook : And same goes to our baby. She need us too.

He said and walk to Y/N room. Jaden and Jason bow and left the mansion. The rest of us walk to her room too. We hear that Jungkook trying to convince her.

Jungkook : Baby, don't mad with us.

He keep clinging toward her. We enter her room.

Jungkook : Baby, it's not good to ignore your brother.

You type something.

Y/N : So it was a good thing that you guys ignore me? You guys can do that to me but i can't? That was so unfair.

Jungkook : That's not what i mean.

Y/N : Then?

He sighed.

Jin : Princess, we wanna say sorry. We have a bit problem with the company and we got really really busy. Please understand us.

Y/N : Okay. Fine. If that what you want me to do. Please leave because i need to do my homework.

She said in sign language but pity, we didn't understand it. The next thing we know is she push us out from her room and slammed the door.

We mess up this time. We to our room since we was too exhausted. We didn't get proper rest for a few months. There someone trying to sabotage our company and attack dad at the same time.

So want or not, we really have to leave her. But we make a mistake too. We neglected her. We abandoned her because we was too tired. And of course she will be upset.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 234 41
Y/N is a normal girl who lives in England. When she finally finishes high school she decides to head to the school of her dreams the school of idol a...
1.1K 31 11
Y/N has never had a picture-perfect life. When she was just a small child, her parents died in a tragic plane crash - leaving only her and her older...