Richie Rich | A BrightWin Sto...

lusy_cy

Billionaire Pretending to a commoner? Falling in love with a cold hearted Prince? Win Metawin Opas-Iamkajorn... Еще

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
(filler)
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34

33

5.4K 219 23
lusy_cy

AN:I was playing around with faceapp, so I....

BrightWin kids would be so pretty 😩❤️✨

_________________

Light & Lisa (Annalisa) the perfect resembles of BrightWin.

Light was quite and introverted, where Lisa was energy ball.

They were twins, yet opposite of each other. There were similarities between them, tho I was hard to tell if they were twins or not.
But both of them close to each other. One could refuse to do anything without the other.

Where Lisa liked to mix to people,  make new friends, Light loved to do things alone. So Lisa had to habit to drag Light with her. Oh, and they loved doing pranks.
Almost everyone close to them fell in their pranks at least once.

_____________

They were now five years old.

"Good morning papa", Light greeted Win as he was making them breakfast.

and dragging a sleepy Lisa with him who still rubbing her eyes.

" Good morning sweethearts", Win smiled at them. "Wow, good job. I did not even I have to wake you up todays. My babies are big now", he gave both of them kiss on the cheeks.

Light smiled and Lisa whined, "Papa, I still wanna sleep! Light woke me upppppp"

"Lisa baby, it's already 8 AM. If you sleep any longer. You are gonna be late for school.", he ruffled her hair. (They joined the kindergarten a month ago)

" But.....I'M Sleeeeppy"

Win shook his head, "Did you brush your teeth or I should help you"

"We did", Light said.

" Good my babies. And Lisa stop whining. I made you chocolate pancakes"

Lisa's  eyes widened," Pancakes! And chcolate!! Yaaay", she jumped.

Win laughed at her reaction, "Why don't you two wake your daddy up? He's gonna be late"

____________

Lisa and Light entered their parents room.

Lisa went to the bed and called Bright, "Daddy, wake up"

Bright did not buzz.

"Daddy!!! Good morning!!!! "

Bright grunted but did not wake up.

She nudged him again.

"He's not gonna wake up. I know how to"

Light said and got on the bed and

"1 2 3", and jumped on Bright's stomach.

Bright groaned in pain, " L-Light, how many times I said not to jump on me like that"

"You did not wake up daddy"

"You’ve called me"

"Lisa did, you didn’t even move a bit"

________________

Bright went to the kitchen and saw Win cooking.

He hugged him from behind, putting his face on his shoulder and arms around like waist.

"Oh, good morning, babe", Win smiled.

Bright kissed on his neck, " Baby...your son jumped on my stomach today....again", he pouted.

Light and Lisa were right behind them.

Win looked at Light.

Light looked at Win innocently, "Papaaaa Daddy didn’t want to wake up....ask Lisa naaa. And you said he was gonna be late. So I used a quick technic like the genius I am."

Win chuckled, but did not let it show in on his face, he shook his head, "you can't do that baby! That's gonna hurt you know"

_______

"Daddy uppp", Lisa said to Bright.

Bright picked Lisa up in his arms and gave her a kiss," How are doing my princess?"

Lisa giggled, "Good daddy", then Lisa gave him puppy eyes.

" papa, pick me up tooo", Light said to Win.

So he did and Light gave him a little kiss on the nose.

" Daddyy....can Light and I get the ps5?"

Bright almost melted. He was very weak to the puppy eyes she had! Very similar to Win.

He opened his mouth to say something, but Win interfered, "No. Next month Lisa. Both of you already spent this month's pocket money. So no."

"But papa..."

"Nope", Win was immune to the puppy eyes, well, he was the real master of it!

" Daddy......"

"Sorry, princess", then he whispered to her, " If I say yes to you, I think your papa will cut my allowance too"

Win eyed him, "I can hear you"

"And don't even think about asking ypur grandparents, or uncles or aunties. If you do, your birthday is coming soon. I'm telling everyone not to bring gifts!", Win added.

Lisa gasped, "How did you know I was thinking about that!  Can you read my mind!!!?"

Both of them laughed.

And Light rolled his eyes.

________________________

A driver and their nanny took the children to the kindergarten and BrightWin went to their offices.

______________________

A few days later,

Sunday. Both BrightWin; kids were at home.

Their PR departments called. And Love and Mike came to their house om weekend.

"Umm...Boss...Win, I think you need to see this", Love said to him.

"What is it?"

Love showed her tablet.

There was some pics of them; BrightWin trending on social media.

It was their honeymoon picture. Where both of them were on a yacht, half naked,well, I meant only wearing shorts, kissing each other.

Win raised his eyebrows, they did not share it with public. Even if they did, it wouldn’t have trending on media after years.

"Where did this come from?", he asked.

" I was gonna ask you that? I don't see either of you posted any pics. Did you?"

"No! Don’t you remember? We specifically told everyone not to share that tour's pictures. Didn't we, Bright?"

"Yeah, we didn't. Who posted it on internet?", Bright asked.

"Anonymous post", Mike replied.

" why would anyone post our picture out of nowhere? And this picture! None has any copy. Except for us!", Bright was curious.

"....."

"......"

Light and Lisa came to the living room.

Lisa said nervously, "uhh...daddy. Papa I...we have something to say"

"Not now, babiez, can't we later?", Bright said

"Nope, it's important"

"What it is then?

" ummmm", Lisa bit her lip nervously, "we...."

"I-it's our fault", Light said.

" what?"

"It's our fault that t-that picture in online", Lias said slowly.

"Wait what?"

"Uh....remember we wanted to buy ps5...?"

"Yeah...?"

"So we went to school other day. There was a girl who said her mother was big big fan of you two. And then said she collected very photo she could get....so...we got an idea...", she stopped.

" We offered if she pays, we will give her pictures of you guys....", Light finished for her.

"Yeah...I am sorry", she looked down.

" I told her it was bad idea......but we got the deal to buy it...I'm sorry too", Light also looked down, as if the floor was the most interesting thing.

"......"

"......"

"You know you two are grounded? Like forever", Win crossed him arms.

"Yes....."

"And no ps5. Ever."

".....yesss"

___________

Both of them were sent to their rooms. Their tablets were in Win's possession. 

All of them started laughing.

"I can't believe they pulled that. Lmao!!",Love laughed.

Mike snickered, " Genius they are! I mean they treaded well"

Bright chuckled, "True. I was gonna praise them, but that could be like putting fuel in fire hahaha"

Win laughed and rubbed his forehead, "I can foresee our future. Ugh the trouble they are gonna cause"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

201K 8.7K 61
"Be my fiancé for a month and I'll pay for everything you owe."
152K 7.7K 49
Fame. Friendship. Pressure. Love. What will they do to achieve the last? In the chaotic world of showbiz, how will these three couple find their way...
Agents -Angels Dolly

Любовные романы

116K 5K 74
This is a story including the famous Thai bl actors It is a story between Mafia and secret agents Mew is a famous business man and a mafia emperor...
247K 7.2K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...