操り||

By horikell

{OC Insert} ho·mun·cu·lus /həˈməNGkyələs,hōˈməNGkyələs/ noun a very small human or humanoid creature !!!!!PRA... More

READ BEFORE PROCEED
Disclaimer
PROLOGUE - Lilies arent always lilies
ONE - First sight
THREE - cats and talk
FOUR - Bunnies are cute
TWO - A new recruit
THIRTEEN - An eaten flower and Sorrow friends
FIVE - Are you an idiot
SIX - Different persona
TWENTY NINE - list for a kiss?
THIRTY - Figure out
SEVEN - Trust
THIRTY ONE - Fearless
EIGHT - Useless child and deleted emotion
THIRTY TWO -
NINE - Snow secrets
TEN - Cold fights cause blushes
ELEVEN - Candy is sour
TWELVE - Teammates Disagreement
FOURTEEN - broken known
FIFTHTEEN - A room with no options
SIXTEEN - Hospital bed
SEVENTEEN - Forbidden Word Used
EIGHTEEN - Bottle up tears
|| NINETEEN - Disappearance of soccer
TWENTY - Future tricks
TWENTY ONE - Burned history
TWENTY TWO - Positive thinking
TWENTY FOUR - Realization
TWENTY FIVE - Sengoku period <1>
TWENTY SIX - Sengoku period <2>
TWENTY SEVEN - Sengoku period <3>
TWENTY EIGHT - A lad in france

TWENTY THREE - Master D?

22 1 0
By horikell

Arriving 200 years in the future, infront of the museum. Every hid into a busy eyeing the building.

"I'm done hacking." Wondeba reported.

"Same here." Miko spoked as she tapped a few buttons on her watch similar to fei's, both the green haired male and the dark haired girl had a ear pears. "I didn't know you can hack miko.." Shindou mumbled.

"How did you think i was able to found everyone personal information?"

Wondeba announced to start the mission, then all of the keshin users plus miko and fei quietly entered the museum.

Earlier

Earlier when they had arrived after coming back god Eden - they were with the soccer stadium getting demolished and reform the place into practice grounds for the baseball club.

"Our surroundings don't look any different...but everything involving soccer is disappearing." Aoi mumbled, miko who was beside her leaning into the railings tried to open her mouth to speak but shut it.

She re-thought about it, frowning at the fact she didn't really have a right to speak - afterall she wasn't one of them. She didn't have a strong passion for soccer like them She was just simply following what she was told.

She found no place to join them, the ravenette felt left out even though she wasn't. As if someone reminded her like an calender.

She was only cut off oh her negative thoughts when wondeba speaks. She whole her head struggling the topic in her head then turned back at the bear.

"We can use the holy book of champions!" Fei eyes widden while everyone except miko looked at wondeba confused.

They asked what was it, "Its a book that contains secrets on how to create the strongest soccer team in history!"

"The strongest soccer team in history?" Tenma repeated nishiki and Shinsuke smiled at it but fei spoked up.

Everyone turned to him, "The holy book of champions is an exhibit at the soccer museum 200 years from now."

"Your acting like a bunch of security is a big problem" Miko said. "That's easy for you to say!" He pouted his lips at her.

"After all your-" He was cut off with the girl elbowing his stomach making him react, miko glared at him shutting him up while the boy just mumbled a sorry glaring back at her.

"But if that book is so amazing, woudnt El Dorado have used it already to make thier own team?" They all widden thier eyes, they cutted off with an familar laugh - they all turned revealing none other doctor aruno himself.

"The holy book of champions is written in a code that is indecipherable." He said between laughs. "Doctor aruno!" They called out sweat dropping at his random apperance.

"He apperead out of nowhere again!"

"Hehe Alow me to explain, the Holy book of champions was written by master D, the most legendary player to ever to be known in the future soccer world."

"Master D" miko perked up at the name.

"Yes! Long time all those who worshiped master D fought eachother to obtain the holy book of champions, possessing the holy book could upset the balance power in the soccer world."

"That means we can't read it either." Shinsuke said. "Doctor, would you know how to decipher it?" They turn seeing that he's gone... again

"He pops in and out way too fast.." Midori said sweat dropping. Wondeba step up.

"Men!"

"I'm not one."

"..And woman..!"

"Considering yet"

Wondeba shook his head in annoyes but continued, "We'll worry about whether we can read it or not later! Now is the time for action!" He encourages moving around strangely.

"If El Dorado's interference with time continues unperturbed, soccer will dissapear from the world 200 years from now! What's more the pysical manifestation of love for soccer as written by master D will be no more!" Wondeba shouted his last words spitting at the female ravenette who only boredly looked down at him.

Tenma mumbled out his words, wondeba nodded, "No matter what, we must avoid that at all costs! We need the holy book of champions to protect everyone's feelings for soccer!"

"Protect everyone's feelings for soccer, huh?" Tsurugi mumbled. "Its worth a shot" Shindou followed. "Things are getting intresting."

"Let's go get the holy book of champions!" Everyone else nodded but the ravenette looked on the ground not really liking the idea who has too.

5..4..3..2..1..TIME JUMP!

Everyone came into the topic of what would look like the future, they turned to fei asking what does the future look like and if there's like flying cars but fei only assured that they'll have to see it themself.

Tenma had asked a question at a big that resulted him to kept quiet and looked away.

Fei then felt a hand on his shoulder, he glance seeing the ravenette giving him a comforting smile to which he happily returned.

You still have a kind heart inside yet you refuses to believe so..

Back to present everyone hurried inside but they had noticed that their ravenette friend was behind them all - in fact she was taking her time walking, they stopped. "Can you walk any slower?" Tsurugi spoked.

Miko only smirked and stopped in her tracks, "I get caught if I get caught, if you want me to hurry then I am more than happy to be carried" She smiled but tsurugi didn't returned it, she rolled her eyes groaning at his silents.

"Ugh, fine I'll walk faster" she groaned then passed him speaking up her space a little.

They arrived at the first door, miko pressed a bunch of buttons then the door opened widely - They all hurried inside.

"That's it! Now turn left there." Wondeba spoked. They walked until they reached the door. Miko tried to open it but failed.

She told fei to try himself, he tried but also failed, "Wait, it looks like the security code here is different." Wondeba spoked, later on He tried to try again. They also tried the second time but no good

"Wondeba is there any other way?" Fei asked, "In a way, yes but..."

"Huh? The ducts?" They look up in the vents "analysing the security code takes time that were running out of, we can't stand around waiting."

After everyone had go into the vents nishiki turned to miko, "You know your surprising light. Your easy to pick up and easy to kidnapped." She look at him weird. "Are you planning to kidnap me or something nishiki-senpai..?"

"No! I'm just suprised with your lightness!"

"I am? El dorado probably will be having an easy time if they catch me then"

"Don't say that.."

"Say what?"

They all crawled into the vents, miko being last cause she refused to go first (You can guess why;])

They reached a dead end, "There should be an emergency switch that opens it." Tenma looked around then seeing a lever. No time considering he pulled on it then it opened they gasped but just to shut it when seeing it lend into a deep whole of darkness.

"Okay! who wants to go first!" Miko put her hands on his smiling confidently as if she was ready to jump. They all turn to her.

"We're Jumping?!" They whispered yell.

"We're not?" She oblivious asked.

Fei looked up, "That's our only way of continuing on" He assured looking up what he meant. "We can't reach that..." Seeing a ladder that is high to reach.

"We have to try..." They then turned at the girl. "Huh?" She perked up not liking when they stared at her, "Miko..."

"No."

"Oh come on-"

"Nope. Not climbing. I'm just here to open doors not show free content."

"Miko, Shinsuke is a little short to reach it and jumping will-"

"FEI YOU DONT UNDERSTAND IM NOT WEARING-"

In the end they all stacked up at eachother with miko stayed at the very down to supportng them. When shinsuke reached the top he was only a few inch on reaching but gravity failed them fell backwards, just before that tenma told shinsuke to jump to which he did hanging in the ladder.

While fei, tsurugi and miko hold into dear life on the upside down nishiki, shindou and tenma who was hanging.

Shinsuke pulled down the ladder while everyone regained their breathes from the terrifying moment. Fei turned to miko with a look the girl took his offended. "What you looking at me!"

Finally arriving at the door. Miko and Fei looked at eachother for a moment before they pressed button, "please open.." prayed by Fei.

Just then the door opened revealing hallway. They walked until they saw a big security robots. they backed away.

"The third exhibition room is close by, walk carefully so they don't find us out" They all then walked to the other way quietly.

They finally arrived in the room where the holy book of champions were, the item was surronded with multiple detected laser reading the activate when contact.

"That has the secrets of the strongest team in history..."

"Okay, I'm going to undo the guarding system" Fei said pressings few buttons then after a few seconds the barrier around the book dissapired but the laser around it still was there.

"Its a diffrent system! I can't turn it off at all!"

"Hurry the security robots are coming!"

"We know that, but this is too complicated!"

"We can't get close enough!"

Tenma looks back at the book, thoughting of an idea before going in without a warning, "I'll go get it!" They called out for him but they male just continued on.

Tenma dodge the lasers on by one until finally obtaining the book but on the way back he tripped activating one of them.

Fei catches the book but the alarms turn off. "Let's go guys!" And then everyone ranned to get out.

They had into a corner avoiding the multiple security robots, miko took this time to breath and thought of her choices. She knows there gonna get squared any time soon.. She haves to do something.

"Wondeba, we have the book but there are security robots everywhere, so we can't move around freely." He reported.

"Aghh, you have to find a way yourself! I wish you luck!" He said before disconnecting.

Turning back seeing multiple security robots around behind them they screamed then ranned but soon got surrounded.

"They have us pincered" Fei look back at miko scared. The girl sighed heavily before grabbing something behind her.

"Duck." She said blankly.

"Wha-"

"EVERYONE JUST DUCK!" Fei yelled they followed. And when the robots ranned towards them miko quickly went behind them slashing them with a spear in hand with the speed of light. One by one getting destroyed taken down by her.

Everyone has there eyes closed in the moment but they could hear something fighting. After a 5 seconds they opened their eyes suprised to see all of the robots on broken on the ground and thier what they known lazy coach holding a spear in hand breathing heavily and a small cut just on her right check.

"Miko?! Since when did you know how to do that?!"

The girl heavy breathing didnt stop but she replied, "Honestly I don't know myself.." She sweatdropped at her answer.

They walk beside her, fei coming closed to her, "your cheeck" she touched the small cut seeing small blood leaking. "Oh.. One of their wires most have cut through.." She mumbled.

Before they can asked her more question she spoked "No talking, we have to go." They hesitant but hurried. Still suprised seeing the side of their friend.

"Which way do we go?"

"Keep running down that passage, but there's on place you can't avoid if you want to leave from there..." They ranned inside a room without considering.

"Okay, now it won't open." Fei said just then the light opened bright alerting them.

The 5 player was in the middle of the room while two of fei and miko was with eachother, just then a barrier made it's way.

Fei gasped and tried to run over but was spotted with both the barrier and miko.

"We can't get over there!" He yelled, looking down suddently a white lined formed into a soccer field and goal posts building their way on each ends and a bunch of robbots lit up.

Seeing where this going for - miko eyes grew as she tried to punched and kicked the barrier making an impact from her force but was not enough, fei stopped the girl furthering seeing that her palms were getting red.

"Wondeba what's going on?"

"I didn't have time to tell you! If you want to leave from there, you have to score a point and win." Fei gasped. "No way!"

And then a soccer ball appeared into the field. They all took off thier jump suits while both miko and fei only watched from outside the barrier.

The game started and nishiki faces one of the robots, he gets through but the robots had punched the ground creating an electric that had electrified the male losing the ball.

"That was down right nasty!" He assured.

Tsurugi steals the ball from them the passed to tenma but a robot came into view and made a shield to bounce back the ball.

Raimon desperately defends and attacks but the robots shows no losing either. After while no one had scored a goal yet but the human player were already tired out.

The robot avoids shindou and passes to another robot but tsurugi steals it before he can get electrified he passes to tenma. Tenma spoked agreed the ranned through the field two robots surrounding him.

"I'll make this point no matter what!" He said before unleashing his keshin.

"Demon God Pegasus Arc! ... Armed!" He called out arming his keshin. Just when the robots war gonna electrified him he dodges it making the two robots get electrocuted eachother instead.

He speeds through the goal, two other robots blocks the goal also. He shoots and robots failed to block the shoot.

He cheered, "yes we won!" They all cheered for him.

"Come one, let's get back to the caravan!" Fei ran along side with the ravenette when the door opened.

"Guys, hurry and get in!" Aoi called out, fei was dragging the girl by hand beacuse she still refuse to ran.

They escape arrving back into thier world.

They all landed at tenma's place, "Now this is where things get rough" one said as everyone stared down at the yellow odd looking book.

"I wonder what's written in it."

"If he went so far to preserve it that he wrote it in code, it's gotta be beacuse he wanted someone to read it."

"So we should be able to decipher it"

Everyone agreed or nodded. "It's okay! Things will work out somehow!" He quoted

-

"This is..."

"Borrowing it from the future is nice and all but none of us can read this."

"Well, it is a code that no one has been able to decrypt for years."

They turned to miko, she met thier gaze but shoot them a glare "What makes you think I would know it?" She knew, she knew what it read. But she can't say it.

Everyone gathered around the book. They all discussed on how it doesn't look like writing, akane even assured that it looks like a heart in a way.

"Right! After all, whoever is able to read from master D holy book of champions will receive in essence the secret of soccer! We'll read it through sheer force of will!" Wondeba turn into pink.

"But you can't read what you can't read."

"Master D... I wonder what sort of person he is."

"What era is he from?"

"That notebook could be from our time." Akane spoked "You have a point! Then it'd be faster if we find master D and ask him directly!"

"How are we supposed to do that when we don't even know who he is?!" Midori joined in, scolding his stupidity.

Then tenma's door opened revealing aki-san and haruna sensei with a try of snacks and tea. "Ah! It's been awhile miko-chan!" Aki-san Greeted, miko only replied with a chuckled mumbling an agreement.

On other hand haruna-sensei started at the notebook with a look, "That's..." when she spoked aki-san also looked at what caught her eye then giving out a similar reaction.

"This handwriting is the same as the notebook that coach endou had a long time ago."

"Then is it coach endou's handwriting?" Haruna-sensei shook her head no, she explained that the notebook was possessed and handled with great care were written by his grandfather.

"Then is this also.."

"Yes.. I think it was written by his grandfather, Daisuke-san."

"Then the "D" From master D that fei and the others talked about..."

"Its the "D" From endou daisuke!" They finally realized, miko creep a small smile.

"I see! So endou's grandfather is master D! You can't see the forest for the trees!" Wondeba was ignored making him lay on floor with a broken aura.

"Then we'll just get coach endou to read it for us!" Shinsuke happily said, but fei essured him saying we can't possible see him.

"That's right! He's under a constant, strict surveillance from when he is a child to the time he dies. I hate to say it but we can't be careless and approach him."

"But there is a way" Fri spoked up making again the wondeba fell down. "We can ask the very person who wrote it" But haruna exclaimed that daisuke had passed away.

Fei smiled only assuring that they'll just go to a time where he's still alive.

"I see, we just have to go to into the past!"

"What about the artifact?"

"We have one right here." Tsurugi smiled eyeing the notebook.

-

Wondeba ranned outside "Let's get going! Keep your guards up! Danger lurks in every corner!" He yelled but when he took his next step he trip then fell face down. Everyone sweatdropped.

He got up with a cough and act as if nothing happened he pointed at tenma. "As I just demonstrate, you mustn't let your guard down!"

They turn when hearing the gate opened revealing kidou. "I've heard the details from Gouenji" they all smiled, appreciating the fact gouenji is doing alot behind scenes.

Kidou offered help on bringing endou back - They smiled having a new person helping them.

5..4..3..2..1 TIME JUMP!

They all arrived in the past and infront of a hospital. They looked from the sides a smile creeping on thier faces seeing kids happily playing soccer.

"Still, it's way too hot here!" Nishiki complain "it doesn't look like we're in Japan."

"Its beacuse we aren't, we're on the tropical country of the tongattor republic." Miko said looking around the place as wondeba whoop out a pair of sunglasses. "I can tell beacuse of how the sun shines." She let her hand touch the light.

Midori sweatdropped at her, "You're really that smart eh?" She turned, "You'll learn it one day."

"Is he ill?" Miko changed the subject "it would appear so."

Everyone was in the lobby when kidou went him assuring daisuke-san's room is on the second floor. They were about to go until miko's voice stoped them.

"I don't think it's a great idea for us to go all at once there, since kidou-san is probably the only who knows him personally I think he should be the one who goes." She exclaimed glancing at kidou. He nodded saying he's now going.

Tenma step up volunteering to go with him but shindou stopped him saying to let kidou-san handle this one. The brunette only nodded then handling the notebook to the male adult.

Everyone sat in the lobby, some sat in silents while others started conversation, they only perked up when hearing a child's cry, they turn seeing a young child crying while thier mother try to assure them with a stuff toy.

But the child only pushed the plush away thier cries getting harder, the child turn greeting shinsuke squishing his cheeks creating a funny face "ba!" He released his cheeks.

The child laughed at it as thier cries were replaced with laughter, "You're pretty amazing."

"Nice skill you have."

"Shinsuke you're so kind!"

Shinsuke only chuckled at their compliments.

Finally kidou came back, they all exited the hospital after. "It didn't go well?"

He nodded, "But we came so far."

"I didn't think he would refuse to tell us." Miko frowned, looking at her left seeing a bunch red hibiscus flowers. She smiled at the color she turned back the others then back at the building.

Miko knocked at the open door, "who you might be?" Daisuke watched as she invite herself in with a newly picked fresh flowers and the notebook in hand.

"Hello sir! Im kagura miko, I'm raimon's assistant coach working aside with coach endou." She gave a smile before going to the window where the vase was placed aside.

"Coach endou? I think you might be mistaken, mamuro isn't a coach." She laughed before turning to him, "Funny right? Me and my friends are actually from a couple years from the future."

"Adsurb, your a humorous young lady I must say"

"Ehe, I'm pretty serious sir." She leaned into the table looking out the window -the bright sun hits the room. "Coach endou.. He not only helped us got into number one in Japan but he also helped me personally."

"At any time, we can depend on him to cheer us up." She hug the notebook close to her, "Why Of course, he's my grandson!" Suddently he perked up, "Dear! dear! Don't think you can try to fool me!"

"Heh? I'm not though?" She smiled then continuing. "Coach endou onces told us the most important thing when we're a team is to protect one and another."

"Huh? How do you know that." Her smile turn into a thin line but she quickly turn it back but the action goes notice from the elderly.

"When we fought against an incredibly strong team called zero.. he saved us like he always does or maybe he saved me from great danger."

"He thought us to fight with our own ways that's probably why the other carries his will and fights to protect one and another." She took her gaze off outside. "Please understand. I don't think I can forgive myself if we lost him, I may sound selfish about this but we don't want to lose coach endou or ....soccer." She finally broke off the smile looking desparete.

A few moment of silents that almost made the girl jump out the window but daisuke only laughed, "You said your name was miko?" She nodded.

"Very well, I'll tell you about the invincible eleven I've written about in this notebook" she smiled, "But you will never be able to assemble these eleven, after all they are members who impossible to assemble."

"Really now 'impossible'?"

"Its nothing but a dream of mine I put to paper, to behind with, my last dream as I pursued the most supreme form of soccer."

"Say what? If you tell us I'll help you make those dream come true." He turn to her -she responded a wink then he laughed "Let's go, I want to talk to the others." She was about reply but another voice cut them.

"Endou daisuke! It's time to take your temperature." A nurse came in, "Hey! You're trying to slip out again aren't you!" Daisuke slip back into the blankets laughing saying he has been caught.

"Goodbye now. Tell everyone I said hi" She looked at him confused but leaned to whisper hell just catch up later to which she nodded.

Miko took her leave - raising a brow to see her team no where but the time jump van was there. She walked a bit then she saw a soccer field just behind the building.

She creeped a smile, "Hm, I wonder where they are.." She hummed to herself, enjoying the short alone moment.

She stopped just on top on the stairs, she eyed the team as fei summons some dupli to replace thier missing members. The wind blows her front hair slightly but she made no effort fixing it.

Looking at the side she saw wondeba upset beacuse he isn't coach while coach kidou stand with his arms around his chest.

She heard a signal that the game has began, though instead of catching up with them and be thier assistant, she turned around and walked to a palm tree.

She sat on the ground with her back resting on the trunk of the tree. She sighs looking up meeting the sunshine. Despite the hotness the girl was able to feel sleepiness.

She closed her eyes for a second and tried to stay awake but the tiredness washes over her as she entered sleep mode.

It was like that for minutes until she felt a hand shaking her shoulder. She opened one eye then tiredly look who was the person.

"I thought you were dead for a second there young fellow." Daisuke spoke, Miko can only gave a weak smile. "And I never thought you could walk old man"

-

"What should we do!"

"At this rate, well be beaten before we even have a chance to decipher the notebook."

Daisuke spoke, "What's with those depressed looks!" Then from behind miko peak through with a cheeky smile. "I represent to you....! Coach endou's grandfather!"

They all gasped - mouth hanging, "So you're master D!" He repeated the name, chuckling then turned to the young lass, "Is that how I'm called in the future?"

She chuckled then just nodded. "Then you believe us?"

"Of course."

Daisuke-san then took the time to take a good look of everyone - commenting on how they all have a good look in their eyes. "All right! I'll be the coach for this game!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 1.2K 27
⚠︎English is not my first or main language so expect that there are grammar errors⚠︎ This is my first time making my own story so don't judge (•̀ᴗ•́)...
4K 373 26
𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓵𝔂, 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓪𝓵𝓵! 𝐵𝒶𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝐼 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝒶𝒹𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝑒𝓃𝒹...
6.6K 47 29
A collection on short stories of one of my favorite animes ever!! Please do enjoy. This book will contain angst and fluff and possibly some sort of s...
3.3K 129 21
Just a collection of short Bungou Stray Dogs stories, hope you like it! I use random first names to replace the reader's, but you can read by replaci...