Discover Me,My Alpha

由 Secret_Kira

( FIRST BOOK OF THE ALPHA SERIES ) Cassandra isn't normal at all,to be honest,she's far from it. Long ago,som... 更多

The Beginning
The Meeting With Alpha And Christopher
Rejected Like A Bucket Of Garbage
Being Part Of Dark Knight Pack
Going Back With Confidence-Part 1
Going Back With Confidence-Part 2
Facing Them-Part 1
Facing Them-Part 2
School-Part 1
School-Part 2
The Date--Part 1
The Date--Part 2
Unexpected Surprises--Part 1
Unexpected Surprises-Part 2
Riddle Of The Year
Trip-Part 1
Trip-Part 2
Conclusion
Mysterious Woman
Ancient Island-Part 1
Ancient Island-Part 2
Ancient Island-Part 3
Cowboy and Lover Boy
Trouble with Zombies
Mom
A Meeting Between Doom And Fate
A War Brewing
The Tragedy
Epilogue
Extra-1

Answers

275 6 0
由 Secret_Kira

So i don't really want some people calling me like my friends or others asking what will happen and what Cassandra will look like.

Questions:

What will Cassandra look like?

Answer:Well she would probably have green eyes in the future because she is half elf.Her hair would be brown but with white streaks.Her ears would be much more pointer.

What will happen to Todd and Tracy?

Answer:Well they might be with each other but you will have to find out in chapter twelve or even the epilogue.

How many chapters will there be in this book?

Answer:Maybe twenty five is my limit.I don't know.It depends on how the story progress.

What will be going on this week?

Answer:Actually i might write two chapters this week to speed things up.Most likely on thursday or saturday.Because on friday is my father's 43rd birthday.

Will there be a sequel?

Answer:Most likely,though i think i should write a POV on how Aldora and Darius met.And the third book would be about their child finding out his/her mate is a dangerous enemy.

Will Logan and Courtney end up together?

Answer:Well that's for you to find out in this story.

Will Courtesy find her mate in this book?

Answer:Sadly maybe.But i want a twist in her story later.Make things spicier for her.Maybe she will get a actual Greek God,Ares as her mate.Who knows?

Well that's enough for now.Anymore questions,just comment.

Please vote for me!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1.3M 14.9K 12
There was never a story of an alpha being rejected, it was unheard but he was the exception. Alpha Sean Dawson had everything in his life, a strong p...
3.1M 70.6K 43
To grow up in a world where female shifters are rare, being one is a big deal- and thats why Cassidy hides that she is one from the rest of the pack...
2.5M 64.7K 38
(Old description got somehow deleted.This is a new shorter description but the story is not changed!) ⚠⚠WARNING BEFORE YOU READ: I WROTE THIS BACK WH...
205K 5K 54
⚠️Before you read!⚠️ I wrote this a long time ago, and I'm trying to rewrite it. But unfortunately, I'm experiencing a writer's block It will take a...