EX // Minsung

By jxwxxngie

Jisung has a crush on every cute guy he lays his eyes upon, only this time Jisung's interest seems to be reci... More

1. Library boy
2. Sleepovers are always fun
3. Study session
4. Head in the books
5. Parties bring surprises
6. Back pain
7. It feels good talking to you
8. That bitch
9. Everything's wrong
10. Lockdown
11. Time for a project
12. Hurt again
13. The truth
14. Cuts and bruises
15. I forgive you
16. More apologies
17. Maybe it's going somewhere after all
18. Didn't quite expect that
19. The perfect date
20. A real date
22. The aftermath
23. A turn of events
24. I thought I'd be first
25. M.I.A.
26. You have a good influence on me
27. New kid
28. The story's out
29. So much is happening
30. It just hurts
31. Isolation
32. One step forward and three steps back
33. Room 0.325
34. He smiled again
35. Just accept me already
36. It's getting hot in here
Author's note
37. So take off all your clothes
38. A party ahead
39. Party party
40. Getting caught
41. Defeated
42. The plan
43. The execution
44. The trap
45. Almost there
46. Found family
47. Plans for revenge
48. In motion
49. Sanha's POV
50. Change of plans
51. Goodbye Yeonwoo
52. Good riddance
53. The meal of their lives
54. Epilogue
Acknowledgements

21. It's not over yet

300 11 3
By jxwxxngie

They had arrived at Minho's dorm around five in the afternoon. Jisung thought it was a bit early for dinner. But he was pleasantly surprised what Minho said after Jisung sat down.

"I'll get something for you to drink. Just wait here and I'll cook for you."

No one had every cooked dinner for Jisung, so he thought it was very special. Well, his parents had of course, but that is different. Now someone was cooking for him with romantic intent, that was special.

Minho had put on some music and Jisung saw him walk around the small kitchen space. Sometimes Minho would glance back to the waiting Jisung and do a silly dance to make him laugh. It worked. Though it took a while before dinner was ready, Jisung wasn't bored for a second.
Minho set the table while something was getting ready in the oven. He opened a bottle of wine and poured two glasses.

"Oh, I don't like wine." Jisung didn't want to sound rude, but he also didn't want to drink something he didn't like.

"Ah, so stupid. I didn't know." Minho started to take the glasses away.

"No, wait. I'll try it." Jisung took a glass and took a small sip. Minho could tell Jisung hated it by the way his face stiffened.

"It's good, right?" Minho teased.

"Hm, it's... it's not that bad." Jisung looked at Minho with a guilty face and tried to take another sip. Luckily for Jisung, Minho stopped him.

"Stop!" Minho laughed. "I know you think it's disgusting, I'll get you something else. How's sprite?"

"Oh god, thank you. I really can't drink wine."

"I can tell."

They both laughed and sat down at the dinner table. Because Minho's dorm only needed one bed, the dorm was big enough to practically be an apartment. Jisung also noticed how Minho's dorm was definitely bigger than the one Lewis and himself shared. Even with Minho's double bed there was plenty of space to separate the "bedroom" from the rest of the room. Jisung also noticed how clean his dorm was and he wondered if it was always like this or if he had cleaned up just for Jisung.

Minho got the food out of the oven and presented it on the table.
"One hundred percent homemade lasagna. Well, if I had grown the vegetables myself it would be one hundred percent homemade. But I promise everything is as fresh as it can be."

"I don't want to eat it."

This surprised both Minho and Jisung.

"If I had known you didn't like it, I would've made something else. I'm so sorry, so stupid of me." Minho started to take the dish away again.

"No! No! I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I do like lasagna and I do want to eat it!" Jisung gestured for Minho to set down the lasagna again. "I mean, no one has ever taken so much effort to cook for me. I can't eat this because it's so sweet, I just want to stare at it forever." Jisung hated how clumsy he was and how stupid he sounded.

To Jisung's surprise Minho started laughing. "Jisung, you're so adorable. Food is meant to be eaten though, please have some."
Jisung smiled and held out his plate for Minho to put the lasagna on.

"Woah! It's so good!" Jisung said as soon as he put the first bite in his mouth. "You're an amazing cook Minho!"

Minho smiled, "if there's anything my mom taught me before passing away, it is how to cook." Minho suddenly realised how pathetic it looked for the two of them to eat dinner at the small table like this.
"I wish I could've taken you home and cooked for you there, I would've loved to introduce you to my parents too. That is if my parents weren't the parents that they are."

Jisung quickly placed his hand on Minho's hand. "I love this so much, just the time and effort alone that it took is more than enough to make this special. It really is an amazing date."

Minho smiled, Jisung always knew what to say to make him feel better again.

"There is one more part of this date that I have planned out when we're finished eating." Minho said.

Jisung beamed, "there is MORE?" He started stuffing his face as fast as he could. He was too curious and too impatient to wait for what came next.

"Easy, easy." Minho laughed. "Please enjoy the food, we have all night."

After dinner Minho asked if Jisung had some room left for dessert. And of course Jisung did.
Minho served them both a piece of cheesecake, "because I guessed you like sweet things, I made this cheesecake."

"You made this too?" Jisung asked in awe. How could someone plan such an amazing day together just for him. Jisung didn't understand, but he was very happy.

"Let me at least do the dishes after we finish." Jisung said, still enjoying his dessert.

"Do the dishes? Why would you do that?" Minho asked.

"Because you planned this amazing day and you paid for EVERYTHING. I'm so thankful and happy, let me do something back. You shouldn't have to clean up after you've already done so much."

"Jisung, you don't need to do the dishes, I have a dishwasher." Minho chuckled.

"You have a dishwasher?" Jisung was appalled. As far as he knew, not a single dorm had a dishwasher. "Why do you have a dishwasher?"

"I guess there are some perks about my father being who he is." This was the first time it had been pointed out to Minho that he had a luxury no one else had. Suddenly Minho became aware of all the luxuries he had in his room, that normal dorms didn't.
"Do you want to take a walk with me?" Minho asked when cleaning up the table they had eaten at. It was in fact part of Minho's date plan, but right now he also really just wanted to get away from anything that had to do with his dad.

"I'd love to! To anywhere specifically?" Jisung asked. Minho just shook his head.

"Just wandering around."

Even though the day was almost over, their date wasn't yet. Jisung yawned a couple of times and Minho worried if he might be bored.

"Are you okay?" Minho asked.

"Hm, yeah. Why do you ask?" Jisung responded.

"You're just yawning a lot, so I was wondering if you were bored. If you think taking a walk is no fun, we can always head back?"

"It would be a better walk if you held my hand." Jisung said with a smile while holding out his hand. Minho took it.
"But really," Jisung continued, "I'm just yawning because it's starting to get dark, I'm a little tired after such an eventful day."

"Do you want to head back then?" Minho sounded a little disappointed.

"No, not at all! It's really relaxing to go on a walk at night." It technically wasn't night yet, but it seemed like it because it was getting dark early. Jisung also worried that if they went back to the dorms now, their date would be over and he would have to say goodbye to Minho.

"Really, thank you for taking me on this date." Jisung smiled softly and listened to the wind rustle through the trees.

"I hope it compensates a little for my behaviour in the past." Minho still sounded very apologetic.

"I told you, it's okay. Sam and I forgave you and now it's in the past, okay?"

Minho nodded to Jisung's affirmation, "alright, thank you. Can we stop here for a moment?"

Jisung stopped when Minho did. Only now Jisung noticed they had been walking for quite some time. The stars were out already.
A breeze suddenly hit them and Jisung shivered. "It's a little cold, wish I had brought a jacket." Maybe Sam was right, maybe it was a nice flirt technique.

"Mh, it sure is." Minho said awkwardly. Jisung only now saw that Minho was also only wearing a sweater. Neither of them had brought a jacket to keep them warm.

"Maybe we should head back to the dorm then." Jisung finally gave in.

"Just... just a moment." Minho said. "Can we sit down here?" Minho sat down on the ground and tugged on Jisung's hand, gesturing for him to sit down too.
When Jisung sat down, Minho pulled him further down so they were now laying down on the soft grass next to eachother.

"I've always wanted to this with someone." Minho said.

"Do what?"

"Stargazing."

Jisung didn't know what to say, it was so romantic that Minho had thought of something like that.

"You haven't done it before?" Jisung asked, feeling like Minho probably had done it before with one of his girlfriends.

"Alone, yes." Minho responded honestly. "I've never liked anyone enough to do it together with, it's too intimate when it's just you and someone else underneath the stars. You know?"

Jisung didn't know. But what he did know was that Minho did something with Jisung for the first time because he dared to be vulnerable enough with him.
Jisung quickly crawled in Minho's arms. "I hope it's okay if I lay like this." Jisung rested his head on Minho's shoulder and wrapped one of his arms around the other's waist.

"It's more than okay." If only Jisung could see how much Minho was blushing right now.

"So beautiful." Jisung said as he gazed at the million tiny lights in the sky.

"Very beautiful." Minho said while looking at Jisung.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 15.2K 158
"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫?" "𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐞." ☕︎☕︎ Minho...
71.9K 2.1K 25
- I'm not dumb and I won't fall for your flirting! - Wait and see, Han. At a party Jisung meets Minho, a fuckboy who tries to seduce him. Jisung exac...
343K 11.7K 53
Han Jisung is a 20 year old broke college student, whose only friend is a year younger than himself. he got ignored by almost everyone at his univers...
339K 13.5K 38
Rejection from Minho? Doesn't bother Jisung. But what happens when he starts rejecting Minho? COMPLETED~