Sauvage | Jeon Jungkook

By tjunglebook

"No private conversations in my company, Ms. Carlson," he says coldly, making me gasp silently at the accusat... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Final
Epilogue
Reflection

Forty-Four

20.2K 831 525
By tjunglebook

I'm sitting on the sofa right now, watching a true crime series on Jungkook's gigantic TV. I don't know where he is, but he's probably upstairs in his office doing some work-related stuff.

Bam is sleeping outside in his dog house after practically collapsing there from fatigue. He and I played all morning while Jungkook watched the two of us as I repeatedly threw him a frisbee.

I have to admit that even I got a little tired after that, although I didn't do much more than throw the disc in different directions and laugh whenever Bam couldn't catch the frisbee and made funny faces.

We had lunch after that, which we ordered today, and now I'm sitting here listening to how a bloodthirsty killer broke into various houses and how the police tried to catch him with the evidence they gathered.

Sometimes it makes me feel paranoid, but that only happens when I watch these documentaries alone at night and pull the covers over my head afterward. When I'm staying at Jungkook's house, I have him next to me and besides, he has multiple security measures - and Bam. He may look cute, but he's still a guard dog in nature.

I devour a donut and my chewing slows down whenever I'm stunned and shocked at what happened in Los Angeles almost three decades ago. But it's interesting how everything is unfolding right now and I'm absorbed in what's playing on the flat screen.

"What are you watching?" a voice chimes in behind me and it makes me jump, almost causing my donut to fall out of my hand. My precious donut.

I turn around, spotting Jungkook approaching. "Don't scare me when I watch things like this. I almost peed my pants!" I scold, pouting, and he smiles.

"I called out your name, but you didn't hear me," he adds as he drops down next to me on the sofa. "Another true crime?"

"Mhmm." I nod with my mouth full after taking a big bite of my donut. "It's called 'Night Stalker.' About a man in the '80s who broke into several houses and brutally murdered people."

Jungkook expresses bewilderment, but he doesn't comment further on the details. "It still blows my mind that you can watch shows like this like it's a sitcom."

His head shake makes me laugh and I turn back to the TV. We watch it in silence until the episode ends. It's the second to last episode in the mini-documentary so I click on the last episode next.

I offer Jungkook a bite of my donut and he takes a bite where I took the last one, even though I held out a part for him where I didn't take a bite. It always makes me smile to see Jungkook eat because his cheeks always look so squishy compared to the rest of his masculine body consisting of pure muscle.

I'm glad he's healthy and not strictly dieting as he did in the beginning. I mean, there's nothing wrong with being on a diet as long as it still keeps you happy. But Jungkook forbade himself to eat some things that many would consider food for the soul.

He works out like a beast plus he has a fast metabolism so I don't think a bite of donut - or five for that matter - would make him gain weight anyway. I'm not forcing him or anything, I want him to be happy and healthy.

After I finish my donut, I cuddle up to his side. His tattooed arm comes around my waist and he pulls me closer. I link our fingers and compare our hand sizes. The documentary on TV is long forgotten because I find it so much more interesting to look at his hands.

They are veiny and strong, but they are equally soft and tender. When he touches me with them, they leave a tingle that extends all over my body. I want to hold them forever. And then I start to giggle.

"Why are you laughing?" Jungkook asks, obviously confused, what I find amusing when they're currently talking about how the Night Stalker carried out his murders, to which I'm no longer paying attention.

"Your thumb is cute," I laugh, looking up at him.

He inspects his thumb. "My thumb?" he raises an eyebrow.

"Yes. Your other fingers are long and your nail beds are beautiful, which makes me jealous, but your thumb..." I giggle again, looking at it once more. "It's kind of chubby."

"Are you thumb-shaming me?" he asks, offended, though there's a hint of playfulness in his voice.

"I said it's cute, not ugly."

He chuckles now, tugging at my waist. "Come here, you thumb-shamer."

I giggle again but squeal as he pulls me onto his lap in one swift and effortless move as if I weigh nothing. I love it when he can joke so lightly about what I find funny and not be offended. He just lets me say and do anything because he knows I wouldn't insult him for real.

His intense eyes bore into my soul as I sit on his muscular thighs and he brushes a strand of wild hair from my face. There are still moments of shyness when he looks at me like he is now. Like he's holding back.

"Hi," I say after a few seconds. It's not a 'Hi, how are you?' but more of a 'Hi, you're making me flustered and I don't know what else to say.'

His eyes skip over every detail on my face as a sexy but beautiful smile pulls at his lips. "Hi," he says back.

It's kind of our thing, our way of communicating and it's actually crazy how much lies in that little word, but at the same time, it doesn't. His hand then falls to my waist and lingers there as if it has finally found its way home.

Last week I introduced this man to my parents as my boyfriend. This man who is looking at me with the deepest eyes and pulling me into them as if they were a pool of rich chocolate and I would die if I didn't taste it.

Everything went by smoothly and the evening was filled with laughter, conversation, and good food. I knew my parents wouldn't judge me for dating my boss because, despite everything, Jungkook is only human at the end of the day.

My mother couldn't stop teasing me about how she had known all along, that there was a lot more to it than I wanted to admit. Maybe she saw things that I was too blind to see at first because one sees certain things not with the eyes but with the heart.

And Jungkook opened a door in my heart that I never want to close again.

Jungkook reaches for the remote control and turns off the TV that none of us cared for. The way his body brushes against mine for a few seconds sends a shiver down my spine. And then I'm back to staring at him as he leans back, flexing his legs beneath me.

"I love it when you stare at me while your head goes off thinking the most random things," he says, biting down on his bottom lip.

"I was thinking about the dinner with my parents," I explain, and he nods.

"I told you it was going to go well." he now has both hands on both of my thighs and it's causing electric undulations.

"I know. Sometimes I tend to overthink things unnecessarily."

"It's okay. I know how it feels." he runs his fingers over my cheek. His eyes tell so many stories that I haven't heard yet but can't wait for.

I smile at him and then he asks me how my week as the new creative director went. He was there for me whenever I needed help, gladly helping me even though he had a lot on his plate himself.

I'm still trying to get used to the fact that I don't have to sit in front of the PC as much anymore and instead have to take care of the projects that are actively going on. It's an adjustment, but one that I'm enjoying so far.

I tell him the things I've been doing the past few days and he listens intently like it's the most interesting story he's ever heard. His eyebrows raise whenever I break out in a giggle, with me still sitting in his lap.

I wave my arms around, a habit I can't seem to break when I'm in a state of excitement and talking about something that makes me happy or thrilled. I'm so engrossed that I don't notice Jungkook's face tighten whenever I move.

"Are you okay?" I ask, worry lacing me because it looks like he's in pain. Maybe I am heavier than I thought I was.

"I'm good," he says. "You're just moving a little too much."

My cheeks paint with pink. "Oh, shoot. I'm sorry."

Just as I'm about to get off his lap, his hands on my thighs stop me. I look at him with confused eyes, but my throat goes dry when I see the dark look in them.

There's something alluring, something magnetic that makes me stare longer than usual, and I search for the meaning behind it. He waits for my reaction, patiently trying to let his eyes speak for him. And I'm not stupid, I know where all this is going.

He smiles then, quietly telling me it's okay if I don't want it. The changes in his persona always leave me speechless because he asks for my permission one moment, but I know how well his duality works.

Sometimes I think Jungkook has a switch in his head that he activates to drive me crazy. Not that I'm complaining about that because I love it when he takes control and seduces me like a piper.

He waits one moment for that green light and in the other, he is the most dominant, tempting man I have ever seen. The words his tongue produces are sometimes so dirty that I want them to stain every bit of me.

"Can you make me yours again?" I ask as I can't stand the way his eyes devour me, so dangerous yet so enticing.

His dark eyes darken even more, his body hardening just like a very specific part of him. I feel him pressing against the back of my thigh, something I had noticed a few minutes ago, but now it's much more noticeable.

Jungkook's light hands contrasting his hard gaze and body travel up my body, leaving a burning sensation of desire everywhere. I feel his touch stop on my hip and that's when he moves my body the length of his muscular one.

Biting back a moan, I see him smirk and that adds to my desperation because I know I'm going to evaporate into thin air if I can't feel him all over me. We've only had sex once so far, but that was already enough to leave me wanting more.

Work was stressful and the whole creative director job thing required me to get into it quickly. Plus, I had my period in between and it wasn't like I could have been intimate for the next few days after our first time anyway because I was sorer than I expected.

I lean in and against his chest, bringing my lips down on his as his hands show me what he's capable of. My body sings with each friction causing goosebumps to break out on my skin and his tongue in my mouth feels heavenly.

After a few breathless minutes of kissing and touching, I pull back, seeing how messed up his hair is from my fingers combing through it. Jungkook's gaze falls to my lips and I see him gulp.

He hasn't said anything yet, but I know I'd probably vaporize if he decided to open his addictive mouth. Instead, he brings his thumb - the thumb I thought was cute moments ago - and strokes it along my bottom lip.

Everything about this man holding me in his lap is dangerous and sinful. And I don't know what motivates me on my next move, but I close my lips around his thumb, sliding my tongue along his warm skin. It's bold for someone who was a virgin until recently, but here we are.

Jungkook's mouth opens after ages. "You're going to be the death of me." he rasps before losing all control and flipping the switch in his head.

Like a lion who had his attention on his prey the whole time, his lips come down feverishly and heatedly on mine. He circles his arms around my back to keep me from falling off his lap and soon I feel his warm fingers sneaking under my shirt.

He searches for the hook of my bra, but finding I'm not wearing one, he groans into my mouth before pulling my shirt over my head. The kiss is interrupted for a few seconds and I'm about to protest, but as soon as Jungkook gets the sight of my naked torso, I know he won't kiss me before he's pulled in every inch of me.

Enclosing one of my breasts in his hand, he looks up at me. "Perfect," he says. Then he starts kissing my neck, my collarbones, my shoulders.

When his wet tongue sucks on my nipple, the moan that was trapped in my throat finally escapes and I throw my head back. Anyone looking at Jungkook would know that he knows what he's doing, but considering that he hasn't even had much of an opportunity to explore my body I can't help but think that he's just a natural.

I had actually wondered when Jungkook and I would be intimate next and how to hint at such a thing. Now I know that these moments always happen unplanned and naturally. You just know when your partner wants you.

And I know that Jungkook has wanted me for a while now and that he was respectful in his approach because he knew I would be stressed with the new job, then had my period, and overall just waiting for the right time.

I can feel myself slowly getting wetter, the underwear now sticking to my skin. His heat transfers to me and mine to him and the room feels like it's in the desert. His hardness brushes between my legs with every movement, but it's his fingers sneaking into my pants that make me shudder.

There are no unnecessary words, though Jungkook makes sure he cherishes every bit of me with equal care and appreciation. When his thumb - again, his thumb that I thought was cute - gets past my folds, I jerk forward.

I'm dripping by now, and Jungkook doesn't hesitate to spread my wetness until he finally finds the sensitive nub that triggers my ultimate unraveling. I reach for his shoulders, digging my nails into the material of his shirt that I want off of his body.

He circles, fondles, and stimulates my clit so that I can be ready to take him. All of him. His name leaves my lips in a chant, something I let echo through the room without shame, to let him know that he owns my body. Not that it's necessary, because he already knows.

When he has me nice and wet, he removes his fingers from my pants and I immediately miss their touch, and the pressure that formed in my belly protests because of the lack. But he takes the time of withdrawal to remove his shirt and pull my pants and underwear down my legs.

I am now completely naked in front of him and can do nothing about the shyness that makes itself known in my cheeks and neck. Jungkook seems to find this endearing, as he places a gentle kiss at the base of my throat.

After pulling back, he leans over the armrest of the sofa, reaching for the small end table. He opens the drawer and pulls out a silver foil that makes me both raise my eyebrows and laugh.

"Are you keeping one of these everywhere?" I ask teasingly, thinking he probably must have left it there.

But the next thing he says almost makes me choke on my own saliva. "Gotta be prepared to fuck you in every corner of this goddamn house."

Yeah, what did I say about the switch in his head that makes him change from a gentleman to this dominant man?

He drops the wrapper on the spot next to him and a squeal escapes me as he lifts his hips off the sofa, which causes him to press his erection even further against me. He pulls his pants down to his knees along with his briefs before dropping back.

And now his throbbing erection is resting against my abdomen and I almost moan at the sensation.

"Unless you want me to pump my cum inside you?" he suggests, his right eyebrow raising sexily.

He said I would be the death of him, but I'm starting to think just the opposite is going to happen. I can even hear my heart monitor beeping somewhere throughout.

"You're making me shy," I mutter, trying to cover my face with my hands, which Jungkook takes back.

Then he guides it down and closes my fingers around his cock. I don't think I can take it from this point on, but I bite down on my bottom lip when he starts moving to encourage his arousal.

Even though I'm shy, I'm equally aroused and horny because the sight of his red tip as it keeps disappearing and reappearing between my palm is better than any erotic movie.

He brings his hand around mine and we move together, watching pre-cum leak out and paint my fingers. It's a sight that will enter my nights as a wet dream when I lie alone in bed. And Jungkook's growls and grunts are the melodies to it.

After deciding he's hard enough - or because he can't take the torture anymore, could be either - he takes my hand, places a kiss on my knuckles, and rips open the condom packet with his teeth before rolling it over his cock.

I take mental notes of how he does it and maybe one day he will let me do it. His eyes find mine when he places the condom properly, asking me if I'm ready. I lift myself up onto my knees so he can easily align with my entrance, my hands digging into his shoulders.

A gasp sounds in both of our ears once the tip slides in and my mouth drops open, making Jungkook whisper words of encouragement against my neck. The feel of his cock stretching me out and his lips on my skin make my head spin.

It burns a little, the pressure almost unknown as I try to adjust to his size. He's big and throbbing inside me as his hands run over my thighs, trying to soothe me. When the back of my legs meet his he's so deep I can see stars.

"Take your time." Jungkook murmurs in my ear and those words are enough to make me fall for him even more. While those words are the least a man can say, it's not something every woman gets to hear.

He kisses my hair, my forehead, my arms. His scent and his lips have captured me, promising to never let me go. Sex feels different with someone you cherish people say and while I really can't judge about that, I just know it must be true.

"That's it." Jungkook groans the moment I decide after I've adjusted to slowly move on top of him. He holds me by my waist, guiding my movements so I can find a steady pace that makes the pain turn into something so much better.

Pleasure ripples through every cell of my body, pulling sounds from me that I didn't know I could make. I feel a little self-conscious because I'm the one working the moves, so I don't know if he feels good.

"God, look at you." He growls, his wet hair clinging to his temple as his lips turn into a smirk. "So fucking hot."

It's crazy how Jungkook, with just a few words, wipes away all my doubts and emboldens me to do things I'm not so confident about. This doesn't just include sex or anything around that but in so many other areas in my life. He motivates me without really knowing it.

"I should have let you ride me sooner." He adds and that makes all my body parts tingle.

I move up and down on him, his hand clasping one of my bouncing breasts and the other helping me grind so that every living fiber of me is aroused. My clit brushes against his skin and this causes the familiar feeling of an orgasm to form inside me.

My moans have increased so much that I have to crash my mouth down on his to muffle them and he kisses me as if his life depends on it. Jungkook squeezes my ass, making me accidentally bite his lip, but he doesn't seem to mind because he continues.

He moves with me, against me, and the sofa begins to squeak on the expensive hardwood floor. It's desperate and greedy, so much harder and rougher than our first time, but it's exactly what pushes me to the edge.

I can't keep up with Jungkook's eager thrusts as he gasps into my mouth and that makes him get up from his spot, careful not to drop me and he switches positions. I'm now lying with my back on the soft sofa and he is nestled between my legs without having slipped out.

He continues with his thrusts, caressing the deepest parts of my soul and branding himself. I can't say anything and the only thing my body can manage is to take sharp breaths.

He's sweaty under my fingers and his muscles flex with the fast, hard movements coming from his hips. His skin slams against mine and along with the wet sounds and our moans, we create our own music.

"Yes, yes." I moan. "Oh my—"

I choke on my own breath, clinging to Jungkook's back for dear life as he pounds me into the sofa. He must have been holding back all this time because those beastly strokes are anything but merciful. But I know he'd never go that hard if he knew it hurt me.

"Fuck, Mikayla." he stops for a brief moment, having to brush his hair out of his eyes. I take the opportunity to stare at his big biceps or the way the tattoos play.

I can feel that I won't be able to last much longer, for my toes curl with pleasure and my legs close on their own around Jungkook's small waist. His eyes are fixed on how he penetrates me again and again with ease, bringing his thumb to where his gaze sparks fire as well.

And that's all it takes for me to fall apart around him, the sensation of my high sending me into other dimensions. Jungkook's eyes bore into mine and he watches me come for him until there is nothing left of me.

The overstimulation is out of this world and the wetness between my legs slicks my thighs with each thrust. "Jungkook, I can't—"

"I know. Just a little more." he buries his fingers in my flesh. "I'm almost there."

He slips out of me because of his desperate thrusts, using that as an excuse to take a few steady breaths before putting his cock back in with his hand. I moan and he grunts with me, taking my hand next and guiding it to my lower belly.

"Feel that?" he asks breathlessly, easing my leg over his shoulder as he sits upright. He kisses my calf. "Do you feel how deep inside you I am?"

"Oh, gosh." I throw my head back at his words, which send new waves through my body. And indeed, I can feel him hammering the same sensitive spot inside me over and over again beneath my fingers.

A set of curses erupts the moment Jungkook pumps his entire load into the condom and his body shakes and jerks uncontrollably above mine. I run my hands over his skin after he crashes down on me, trying to calm him as he slows down and eventually comes to a stop.

We're just breathing heavily until it subsides and we break out in a comfortable chuckle as if Jungkook hadn't let me fly above all the clouds a few seconds ago. He lifts his head from the crook of my neck and looks me in the eye.

"Was I too rough?" he asks, bringing my leg back down from his shoulder. I didn't know I was that flexible.

I shake my head, the drunkenness of my orgasm still thick in the air. "I liked it," I confess. "I liked it a lot."

"Careful with what you say, love." He amuses, sweeping my feet off the ground with the way his eyes stare so intently into mine before kissing me on the lips.

I giggle under my breath until Jungkook slowly slips out of me and my mouth falls open. He smirks again, something new for me to obsess over, and kisses down my chest. He holds out his hand to me and we get up from the sofa, the wet mess making me turn a thousand shades of red.

Jungkook doesn't seem to have seen it or he chooses to ignore it to take care of it later and he carries me up to his bathroom where he makes me his again. This time much more gentle and savoring.

___________________

A/N: Mikayla hoe era? I'm so sorry 😭💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 4.2K 25
jk is a ceo of jeon company. he is very cold, heartless, cruel, rude But not to his family and loved ones.and he is very soft inside.but tae is reall...
183K 14.2K 37
"I don't share," he growled right into my ear, his heavy breath hitting the base of my throat. "I'm not yours." I hissed back. He stepped closer, a s...
541K 22.6K 49
"They can't touch what's mine. They can't stand beside what's mine. They can't have you, darling." he whispers darkly in his ear, smiling like a mani...
10.2K 1.1K 53
she has two choices : marry her enemy or work for him, but having a boss isn't her cup of tea he shows up in her life and promises to ruin her to ash...