Girls Like Me

By Goodreadsbygab

Allure lightly chuckled, "Cmon Moo, you know you don't like girls like me." More

GLM 1
GLM 2
GLM 3
GLM 4
GLM 6
GLM 7
GLM 8
GLM 9
GLM 10
GLM 11
GLM 12
GLM 13
GLM 14
GLM 15
GLM 16
GLM 17
GLM 18
GLM 19
GLM 20
GLM 21
GLM 22
GLM 23
GLM 24
GLM 25
GLM 26
GLM 27
GLM 28
GLM 29
GLM 30
GLM 31
GLM 32
GLM 33
GLM 34
GLM 35
GLM 36
GLM 37
GLM 38
GLM 39
GLM 40
GLM 41
GLM 42
GLM 43
GLM 44
GLM 45
GLM 46
GLM 47
GLM 48
GLM 49
GLM 50
Author's Note!

GLM 5

38.2K 1.7K 1.3K
By Goodreadsbygab

Allure rearranged her flash cards for what felt like the 100th time, even when she felt like she had it all down she'd go through them again.

Allure didn't like for people to try to run a show on her, it made her wanna turn up not only to prove them wrong but for herself as well.

She left work that day with her head down, but from tomorrow out she'd have her head held high.

She chuckled as she looked down at her flash cards, it reminded her of when Char used to make her flash cards for her spelling words.

Char was real big on education, since they didn't have the money to play sports she embedded in Allure's brain that their smarts would be the only thing to bring them through.

Allure snapped out of her thoughts once her phone sounded, she quickly grabbed it thinking it was Moo—unfortunately it was Mel.

Of course Mel's messy ass was sending Allure somebody's picture, she clicked the dm and replied with a few laughing emojis before deciding to FaceTime her.

                                           •

Moo zipped up his bape jacket before hopping out the car, he locked up before slipping his keys into his pocket.

"Wassup with y'all." Moo asked as he stood against the wall.

Usually, Moo wasn't one to stand on the block. All his money came to him. But today he figured he would just because.

"Shit." Key replied as he ran his hands with his waves.

"Why you ain't tell me Tae was looking for me?" Red fussed, Moo watched him as he tapped the bottom of the Marlboro pack before taking one out and lighting it.

"I ain't know yo ass was hiding." Moo laughed.

"That bitch got him stressed out, ion know no 22 year old that faithfully smoke cigarettes." Key chimed in, causing the boys to laugh.

"Ain't nobody stressed." Red replied before taking a pull from the cigarette, Moo shook his head.

"Yo ass too young." Moo spoke.

"His ass gone die." Key chimed in again.

Moo watched as an all white Chevy Malibu pulled up, Jhené Aiko blasted through the speakers. A few seconds after the car stopped, the driver hopped out.

Kandi, she stood at 5'4. Her hair was neatly fixed into super long knotless braids that she currently had in a side part, she had beautiful dark skin that always seemed to glisten, everybody knew Kandi was bad.

"Shit." Key replied as he watched her walk over to them.

Cat calling wasn't for Moo, especially since niggas at the gas station were always on some weird shit. He knew he'd stand out if he didn't say anything, his persona always spoke for him.

"Hey Moo." Kandi smirked as she adjusted her Gucci tote on her shoulder.

"Wassup Kandi." Mo replied.

"You been on some stranger shit." Kandi spoke.

Moo coolly shrugged, "I be around."

"So what I gotta do to be where you be?" Kandi asked as she slid her hand on her hip, Moo looked down at her and smirked.

"Gotta catch me." Moo replied.

"Mhm." She hummed, "You'll be caught."

Allure downed her shot, instantly making her face twist up, she definitely preferred weed more. Once again she was out with Mel, they decided to go to Woody's event at the strip club.

He was performing songs off his freshman tape, now that he was signed on Moneybagg's label he was getting a newfound buzz.

"There go Key." Allure announced, her stomach turned once she saw Moo walking in beside him.

"Girl im not finna jump out my drawls for that man, I already gave him some coochie. I gotta play coo." Mel replied, causing her to laugh.

"Let's take another shot!" Mel suggested, Allure made up her face as she shook her head no.

"I can't, I'll just sip this lil Hennessy and coke." Allure spoke.

Allure was happy once the food came out, strip clubs always had the best food. It was definitely more than half of the reason she came.

Commotion caused Allure to look up, it seemed like a bit of arguing was going on. Allure made a mental note to be aware of her surroundings.

"They ass arguing?" Mel asked as she twisted her fork in her Cajun creamy pasta.

"Hell yeah." Allure replied as she slowly raised her drink to her mouth, she was busy watching the argument.

Before she knew it shots were fired sending the club into a frenzy, everyone shot up trying to flee the scene and protect themselves.

As all the commotion went on, so did the gun shots. Allure ran full force, in the midst she fell out of her left heel. Before she could even think to stop she felt a pair of arms wrap around her and began to run with her.

"I need my cousin!" Allure breathlessly yelled, she recognized the hand tattoos and felt better knowing it was Moo.

"I can't leave without my cousin Moo." She stressed again.

"She good." Moo spoke as he opened his car door for her.

Allure got in the car and caught her breath, once she was good she realized she left her purse. Luckily, she had her phone in her hand.

She went to her text thread with Mel and began typing a message.

You good? I'm leaving w Moo.

                Yeah I'm good girl, I'll call you later.

Moo hopped in the car and wasted no time driving off, Allure rested her head—just happy she made it out the club in one piece.

"What happened?" Allure asked.

"Some Glendale niggas came in there starting shit, you know woody plugged in so we ain't let it go down like that." Moo explained, Allure nodded her head. She understood a little bit.

"Was you shooting?" Allure asked, although she felt like she already knew the answer.

"Hell yeah, niggas was bussing at us so we started bussing back." Moo replied, Allure shook her head.

"Where you wanna go?" Moo asked, slightly looking over at Allure, "Nevermind, you going home in that short ass dress."

Allure chuckled, "What you mean?"

"That shit too little, got yo ass and titties out." Moo replied.

"I'm grown." Allure said as she playfully squeezed Moo's face. His chocolate skin was always so smooth, Allure could tell he was very hygienic.

She wanted to bring up their disagreement, but decided against it. They both seemed pretty okay about it and she didn't feel like revisiting the situation.

"Which house you think they gone pick?" Moo asked as he passed the blunt to Allure.

"House number one." Allure replied before taking a hit, the two began a bond over watching house hunters together.

"I think they gone pick that bitch with the ugly ass wallpaper." Moo replied, causing Allure to chuckle.

This was Allure's first time at his Condo, it was a nice high rise with a view of Dallas. It was hardly decorated but that was expected.

The most decoration he had was a display of his shoes, they were all neatly placed in clear acrylic containers. Organized by their model.

"You good?" Moo asked as he looked over at Allure, she nodded her head yes.

"You got all this gloss and shit on the blunt." Moo chuckled, he was more than high.

"My bad." Allure chuckled, "It's carmex if that makes you feel better."

"You good Lulu." Moo assured, "told you they was gone pick that bitch with the ugly ass wallpaper." He added, making Allure laugh.

Moo looked at Allure with a slight smile on his face, she was beautiful. He just wished she knew there were 0 limitations on her beauty.

"Can I have my face back?" Allure sassily questioned, as always she'd killed the blunt.

"Gimme a kiss man." Moo demanded as he grabbed her face, planting his soft lips into hers. The peck turned into a full blown French kiss, Moo used his hands to roam Allure's body.

He wasn't gonna go any further, but he definitely wanted to.

Moo woke up to Allure's alarm on her phone loudly going off, he looked over to see her still sound asleep and kissed his teeth. He hated when people had alarms that woke up everyone but them.

He reached over her to grab her iPhone and silence the alarm, even after all of that she was still sleep.

"Lulu." Moo said as he lightly shook her.

"Hm." Allure hummed.

"Yo alarm steady going off." Moo said as he got up, he pushed his feet into his plaid house shoes before making his way to the bathroom.

He rinsed his mouth out with mouth wash before brushing his teeth, he grabbed a fresh white towel and ran it under some warm water before he began to wipe down his face.

"I got work." Allure announced as she stood in the doorway, her micro links were pulled into a high messy ponytail. She wore one of Moo's T shirts but since he was so skinny it stopped right above her vagina.

"Call out." Moo replied as he looked at himself in the mirror, "I'll double you up." He added.

Allure snickered, "Boy."

"I'm Foreal, I want you to ride with me today." Moo replied.

"Two thousand." Allure sassily said as she stuck her hand on her hip.

"Already, imma Apple Pay you." Moo announced, Allure looked at him with a faint smile on her face.

"Where we going?" Allure asked.

"You'll see." Moo replied, "You'll be good long as you ain't on that impatient shit." He added, causing Lu to playfully roll her eyes.

Allure adjusted her Neverfull on her shoulder as she walked through the mall side by side with Moo, she quickly picked up how much he liked spending money. He wasn't cheap with himself at all.

"I used to work there." Allure announced as she briefly pointed to the forever 21 sign as they walked by.

"My ass used to steal outta there." Moo spoke, causing them to both laugh.

"Nigga why? Ain't shit up in there." Allure laughed.

"Just dry doin dumb shit." Moo replied, "let's go in here right quick." He said as he guided her to the build a bear workshop.

"We finna make one?" Allure's face lit up.

"Yeah, so every time you think you finna have a attitude with me you gotta think about our son." He replied, causing them to laugh.

Allure remembered wanting one so bad when she was younger, she was honestly surprised that they were still around.

The two moved around building their bear, they picked out an outfit before going to fill out the birth certificate.

"Let's name him Neiman, since that's where we met." Moo suggested, Allure smiled.

"Neiman Dade." Allure spoke, "Ew, our son is a Libra." She added.

Moo used his spare key to his sister's condo to let himself in, he slipped his shoes off before locking the door behind him.

He creeped to her room and opened the door to see her sleeping peacefully, he chuckled as he inches closer to her knowing he was about to scare the shit out of her.

Moo was less than an inch away from her face, he deepened his voice before saying "Wake up."

Aria shot up, holding her chest. Once she realized it was Moo she kissed her teeth.

"You too old to play so much." She fussed as she grabbed the water bottle from her nightstand.

"Yo ass in here lackin." Moo spoke, he looked around his sister's semi messy room. His eyes furrowed as he noticed the shopping bags full of clothes with different sizes.

"I know yo ass ain't boosting again Ari." He snapped.

"Just a Little Bit." She argued as she slid out of her bed.

"Fuck is you doing that shit for? Yo ass got a whole college degree." Moo fussed.

Ari was very educated, she'd always taken AP classes and even had an associates degree by the time she finished high school.

"A degree don't mean money Moo." Aria said as she rubbed Vaseline on her lips, "And I only did it the last time so I can get my nail stuff off the ground."

"You coulda asked me, when I have I ever not came through for you?" Moo questioned.

Aria rolled her eyes and waved him off, "we got something more important to talk about."

"What?" Moo asked as he followed her out to her living room, she grabbed a letter off her class coffee table and handed it to him.

From: Ezra Dade
To: Aria Dade

Moo made up his face, he had a very strong disdain for his father. He couldn't respect him knowing he put his lifestyle over his children, especially when he was all they had.

"How long he been writing you?" Moo questioned.

"This the first one." Aria replied, Moo wasn't gonna dictate Ari's relationship with their father. But he knew he'd never reconcile with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 385 24
"She wasn't like any of the girls he dated.....he finally met his match. Something New"
18.6K 939 20
This is book two of they have eachother💕❤️ - "You don't mean that, J'von out of all the girls in the world your in love with a insecure ass female l...
124K 4.9K 27
"No I'm not gay. I just like what I like??‍♀️"
2.1K 152 8
"She ain't even cute." Renee scolds. "I know. How could all the guys have a crush on her? Prolly 'cause she a thottie." Nia laughes. "Old dirty ahhh...