Personal Bodyguard | WinRina

Galing kay winterskarina

๐–  ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—…-๐—„๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—๐—‡ ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–บ๐—…๐—‚๐—๐—’ ๐—‡๐–บ๐—†๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ ๐–ฉ๐—‚๐—†๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–บ.๐—„.๐–บ. ๐–ธ๐—Ž ๐–ช๐–บ๐—‹๐—‚๐—‡๐–บ, ๐—‚๐—Œ... Higit pa

INTRODUCTION
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
announcement!!!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 31

1.1K 44 19
Galing kay winterskarina

Karina's POV

"Why am I always losing?" I sulked and Winter just laughed at me. We're now playing a game where she kept on winning and winning. I just pouted which made her look at me in awe.

"Why sulking baby? You're doing great huh, what's with that cute pout?" Winter said and chuckled as she caressed my hair, I blushed at her actions, geez calm down Yu Jimin.

"If I'm doing great, why couldn't I win against you?" I sulked even more and crossed my arms, Winter furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"It's because I'm the greatest, aren't you proud?" Winter proudly said, I just rolled my eyes at her which earned me a laugh, this boastful puppy.

"Whatever." I said as I turned my back on her. Winter suddenly pulled me by the waist which startled me a lot, gosh. I turned to face her and I saw her getting shocked, it's like she saw a ghost, damn that cute doe eyes.

"You still have that baby?" She said as she pointed at the necklace on my chest. I giggled and she looks so amazed because of it.

"Of course, it's important to me because it's from you, plus, I like the letter." I said boastfully and she leaned to give me a kiss on the forehead which made my heart skipped a beat, what's with the sudden kiss? I looked at my necklace and smiled, it's the necklace with 'W' hanging on it.

"It's our friendly date, I remember that asshole who wanted your number."

"It's the time you called me your girlfriend, and we almost... yeah... almost kiss.." I blushed when those memories started to flashback, I still remember how I felt that day.

"Oh, well.. it seems that I predicted us.." she said in a joking manner and I just chuckled at her, she's cute. Well, I'm glad that we're official now, she's mine.

"I love you baby." I said with a smile.

"You know I love you the most." Winter said as she tuck my hair behind my ear with a smile plastered on her face, gosh, I felt like I'm dying at the sight in front of me. Damn Kim Winter, you're so fucking attractive, I love everything about you, especially your sincerity.

"Baby.." she called to me but my phone suddenly vibrated, someone's calling me, it's Hyunjin. I looked at Winter and her face became different, her smile disappeared. I was about to reject the call but she stopped me.

"Answer, it might be important." she said and gave me a small smile, it wasn't a genuine smile which made me a bit worried. I sighed and answered the phone.

"What?"

"Baby.. I miss you." I turned to Winter as she stood up and left without noticing me, damn, I felt hurt and guilty.

"Whatever Hyunjin, what made you call?" I rolled my eyes even if he wouldn't see me, I really hate this guy. I wandered my eyes to look for Winter but she wasn't around, I sighed.

"Look, your dad's been pestering me about our wedding, he's getting impatient Rina." he said which made me furrowed my eyebrows, really? What's with dad?

"Just tell me, straight to the point." I sternly said, I'm not feeling good about this, bad omen.

"He wanted us to move the wedding again, 3 days from now." I froze.. t-three days? Fucking three days? How am I going to tell Winter about this!?

"3 fucking days? And you agreed with that?" No words can explain what am I feeling right now, I get these mixed emotions and I don't like it.

"Yeah, you should start preparing for your wedding dress tomorrow.." I couldn't hold it anymore, my tears started to fall down, I don't want to hurt Winter, I don't want her to go away.. I don't want to lose her..

I didn't respond to him and ended the call. I stood up to find Winter, I hope she's fine.

Winter's POV

I'm just here at the balcony while gazing at the lonely night sky above, I feel so lonely right now. I'm having these random thoughts in my head, and I couldn't stop it. I rested my chin on my palm and sighed, I wonder what Karina's been up to, what are they talking about, but yeah, it's none of my fucking business.. I'm just her girlfriend.. nothing more.

My phone vibrated and it was a call from Ningning, I didn't hesitated to answer it.

"Hey, having fun with Aeri?" I said, trying to cheer myself up.

"What the hell are you talking about unnie! I'm too young for that!" she exclaimed through the phone which made me chuckled a bit, she's really dumb sometimes.

"Screw that. What's with the call?" I changed the topic.

"You should come with me tomorrow, only you, don't bring your baby boo, okay?" I just rolled my eyes at what she said.

"Whatever Ning."

"Unnie I'm serious, meet me at the cafe, 12 noon sharp."  I sighed.

"I'm not sure.. Karina and I need some alone time too." I sighed again, I still got the guts to think about that, right? Literally, I'm sad right now, I just don't want to think in a negative way.

"Aishh you punk, whatever! See you when I see you." And with that, she ended our call, geez. I sighed and placed my phone inside my pocket, I miss her already.

"Baby." I quickly turned around when I heard Karina's voice from behind, but something's off. Her face looks so sad which made me feel something I can't explain.

"You done?" I asked and she just nodded. I pulled her into an embrace which made her flinched a bit. I chuckled at her reaction as I caressed her back softly, damn, I love her perfume.

"Let's head inside." I said as I broke the hug, and she nodded. We head back inside and we went straight to her room, the only thing that's bothering me is that she's so quiet, she isn't like this. When we entered her room, I hurriedly dragged her with me to the bed.

"You look so down, care to share what's going on?" I asked and gave her a reassuring smile but that didn't changed her expression. I'm getting really worried and nervous right now.

"Minjeong..." Karina's hesitating so I grabbed her hand and kissed it to calm her down. I stared at her for awhile and I noticed something, her eyes were swollen, did she cried?

"I'm getting worried baby." I said in a concern tone.

"Can you come with me tomorrow?" I suddenly got excited, is she asking for a date?

"Wait, is that a date?" I need assurance from her.

"No.." she responded and looked down. I cupped her face and made her face me, she's looking sad, very sad.

"Then what are we going to do tomorrow? Is there an appointment or something?" Karina stayed quiet for a moment which made me feel uneasy.

"C'mon baby.. I'm not a fortune teller here, I can't predict what you're thinking.. I need you to tell me what exactly is going on." I heard her sobs, is she crying?

"Please don't leave me." she said between her sobs, I suddenly felt sad, why is she saying that? I wiped her tears off from her face using my thumb.

"I won't, now tell me." I said as I moved closer to her.

"Hyunjin and I..."

"And what?" I said trying to stay calm, I know that the next thing she'll say would definitely hurt me.

"I..."

"Hmm.."

"We.. uhmmm..."

"Just fucking spill it!"

"We're getting married in three days! Minjeong.. I-I don't know how to tell you 'cause I don't wanna hurt your feelings!" I knew it.. I sighed while refraining myself from crying, no.. I can't, I need to stay strong.

"Oh, so.. uhmm... what's with tomorrow?" thank God I managed to say that without stuttering. I looked away from her, hoping she wouldn't see my glossy eyes.

"I..need to find a wedding dress.. I just want to ask your opinion.. b-bout it.." Karina sounds so insensitive, she knows it's going to hurt me so badly but still asked me about it, fuck. I noticed that my tears fell down so I wiped it quickly.

"Oh.. I can't come with you.. I had plans with Ning tomorrow.." I can't believe I rejected her but yeah, sometimes.. I need to say no to things I am not comfortable.

"I-is it that important?" I stayed quiet for a moment, it's not important, I just need to unwind, my heart feels like it's about to shatter.

"Yeah." I responded.

"Why don't you ask your friends? You have a lot of them right? Besides, you don't want the media to see you with me, they might think that we're dating and it might ruin your reputation.. I'm afraid." I added which made her surprised. Great Winter.. Fucking great.. you said it..

"B-but.." I just hushed her, I don't want to hear lies from her, she's just adding insult to my injury.

"Let's just sleep, I'm tired." I said as I went straight to her bed, leaving her alone. I buried my face onto the pillow and cried my heart out, this love fucking hurts, it's killing me.. I hate this...

-

I woke up 10 am in the morning without Karina by my side, she probably left early. I just shrugged all of my thoughts and sat up to fix myself. I reached for my phone and texted Ning.

to Ningningie Aegi: I'll go.

I put it back after I sent it and stood up. As I stepped outside Karina's room, I saw a figure of a woman standing on the kitchen wearing an apron with her hair tied, I blinked twice and it was her. I got surprised by the meals on the table, Karina must've prepared these.

"Good morning baby.. I cooked these for you.." Karina greeted me with a warm smile but I just stared at her.

"I thought you can't cook?" I said which made her chuckle, c'mon Winter, don't lose your cool.

"Who said I can't cook? C'mon, eat with me." She insisted. I just sighed and walk my way to the table and sat down.

"Where's my 'thank you' kiss?" I just ignored her and started eating. I feel like she's staring at me but I kept on eating. I didn't talked to her, as I finished my breakfast, I stood up and went straight to the bathroom.

As soon as I closed the door, I heard a knock.

"What?" I said coldly.

"Nothing.." Karina said behind the door and I heard her sigh. I just shrugged and turned on the shower.

When I'm finally done taking a bath, I immediately went outside the bathroom and saw Karina sitting on the sofa with her arms crossed. I just ignored her and went to the gigantic mirror to fix myself.

"Are you ignoring me?" She asked in a serious tone but I just pretended to hear nothing and continue fixing myself in front of the mirror.

"Winter."

"I'm leaving." I said without looking at her and left. It's a bit harsh but I guess I'll start distancing myself from her.

-

to Ningningie Aegi: where are you? I'm here.

from Ningningie Aegi: We're here! Near the entrance.

I got confused, what does she mean 'we'? Ningning had someone with her? I wander my eyes at the direction she told me and there, I saq her waving her hands at me like an idiot. I walk my way towards her, oh, she's alone.

"I thought you had someone with you?" I asked.

"Yup, she just went to the restroom." I rolled my eyes at her and sat down. I was spacing out but Ningning interrupted me.

"Winter, here she is!" I turned my attention to them, my eyes grew wide when I saw the woman standing beside her.

"Hi Winter, long time no see." It's her..

It's Yiren.

sorry guys I haven't been able to update this, I got busy working but yeah! I'll try to update this when I got free time, don't worry!

by the way, have you guys watched aespa's new mv titled 'Girls'? If you haven't, please watch it: https://youtu.be/dYRITmpFbJ4

Let me know what you think about it and don't forget to stream aespa's 'Girls' and make them proud!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 34K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
704K 43.2K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.3M 118K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...