The Shinobi Warrior (Kung Fu...

By AliceGalaxy3

What if Po teamed up with a Rebellious yet Kind-Hearted Shinobi who is the host of the powerful Nine-Tailed F... More

Mitsuko's bio
Prologue
The Unexpected Event
Meeting Shifu and Furious Five / Level Zero
Words of Wisdom
Training... GONE WRONG!!!
The Story of Tai Lung
Argument / Abducted?
Training / Mitsuko's gone?
The Dragon Scroll / All hope seems lost
Author's Note
The Secret Ingredient
The Battle of Scroll / The Return / Epilogue
Author's Note
Ideas for The New Book
Bonus: New Faces
Bonus: Mitsuko's Training
Cover for the Book 2

Meeting Po

941 16 9
By AliceGalaxy3

3rd POV

In the Morning in the Valley of Peace where all of the Animals are lived peacefully, doing their works and chores around the Valley except for...

THUD!!!

A loud thud was coming from the Noodle Shop, the source of the thud was belong to Po, A Wannabe Kung Fu Fan with a Big heart. Po lands hard on a wooden floor of his own room, revealing that the whole battle was actually a dream. He was dreaming about the "Legendary Warrior" fighting alongside with the Furious Five. He tries to clear his head and wake up.

???: Po! Get up!

Po looks around his room and see that it's filled with various kung fu posters (including a poster featuring all of the Five) and souvenirs, and a wooden version of the Sword of Heroes (the green sword). Po sighs and attempts to kick himself to his feet, but finds his belly too worthy a foe.

???: Po! What are you doing up there?

Po: Uh, nothing!

He tries to hop off to the ground. A few seconds later, he finally hops off to the wooden floor and faces his action figures.

Po: Hi-Ya! Monkey! Mantis! Crane! Viper! Tigress! Grrraahh

Outside on the balcony of the neighboring house, a pig watering flowers stares at Po. Po tries to play it cool and then quickly ducks out of sight.

???: Po! Let's go! You're late for work!

Po: Coming!

He takes a ninja star from his floor and chucks it at the wall. It bounces off. He throws the star again, but it bounces off again. He quickly picks it up and heads downstairs where he trips and falls the rest of the way. He falls flat on his face on the kitchen floor. A panda-shaped shadow looms over Po.

Po: Sorry, Dad.

Mr. Ping: 'Sorry' doesn't make the noodles.

Reveals that the shadow is actually caused by a basket being carried by a small goose, his named is Mr. Ping, Po's 'Father', Po gets to work in the shop's small kitchen.

Mr. Ping: What were you doing up there, all that noise?

Po: Oh, nothing. Just had a crazy dream.

Mr. Ping: About what?

Po: Huh?

Mr. Ping: What were you dreaming about? [He puts down the basket and begins chopping vegetables next to Po as he listens.]

Po: What was I...? Uh... I was dreaming about... [He sees Mr. Ping listening expectantly, and can't bring himself to say the truth. He glances down at the bowl he's holding.] Uh... noodles.

Mr. Ping: [He stops chopping vegetables with a Glance look.] Noodles? You were really dreaming about noodles?

Po: Uh, yeah. What else would I be dreaming about?

He hands a bowl of noodles to a customer, then realizes his throwing star is sitting in it.

Po: [to customer] Oh, careful, that soup is... sharp!

Mr. Ping: Oh, happy day! My son, finally having the noodle dream!

He begins rummaging through something and arrives with an apron and a noodle hat. He ties the apron around Po's waist and places the noodle hat in Po's paws.

Mr. Ping: You don't know how long I have been waiting for this moment. This is a sign, Po!

Po: [He looks at the noodle hat nervously.] Uh... a sign of what?

Mr. Ping: You are almost ready to be entrusted with the secret ingredient of my "Secret Ingredient Soup". And then you will fulfill your destiny and take over the restaurant!

He quickly runs over to section of wall with three portraits and points at them accordingly.

Mr. Ping: Just as I took it over from my father, who took it over from his father, who won it from a friend in a game of mahjong.

Po: Dad, Dad, Dad, it was just a dream. [chuckles nervously]

Mr. Ping: No, it was the dream. We are noodle folk. Broth runs through our veins.

While saying this, he hands two customers their bowls without even looking at them.

Po: But Dad, didn't you ever, I dunno, want to do something else? Something besides noodles?

Mr. Ping: Actually, when I was young and crazy, I thought about running away and learning how to make tofu.

Po: So why didn't you?!

Mr. Ping: Oh, because it was a stupid dream. Can you imagine me making tofu? [He laughs at the thought.] No. [Then he throw his knife at the chopping board after he stopped laughing] We all have our place in this world. Mine is here. And yours is—

Po: I know. Is here.

Mr. Ping: No, it's at tables two, five, seven, and twelve. [He loads Po's arms with bowls of soup.] Service with a smile!

A gong sounds in the distance. Po sighs and looks out the window at the distant Jade Palace.

-Meanwhile-

In the path, there was a cloaked person wearing a straw conical hat and a scarf/mask, was walking around the Valley of Peace, the other animals are looking at her with a curious look and started to have rumors about her.

Pig #1: Who's that?

Pig #2: I don't know.

Rabbit #1: Maybe, they were new here.

Rabbit #2: Or maybe, a mysterious warrior.

Rabbit #3: They look so tall.

Rabbit #4: Is it a tiger?

Rabbit #5: Maybe, they were Master Shifu's student.

Goose #1: Is it a girl or a boy?

Pig #3: I'm not sure.

It turns out, it was Mitsuko Ryomi was in disguise as a mysterious person. She was covering herself of her identity as a Human, she decided to hide herself. Good thing, the animals are unaware about her true identity after she remember when she arrived at the Valley of Peace then the Rabbit villagers got scared due to her human appearance.

Although, she seemed very Kind and Gentle towards them. They think she was a monster or cursed because of her kitsune whiskers like marks on both of her cheeks.

She was looking around the houses to see if she can find something to stay but she couldn't find a perfect place to stay. Then, a loud growl was coming from her stomach as she quickly holds it making her cheeks heat up.

Sadao: God, I think your hungry. Here, let me regained your health with my powers.

Mitsuko: No, no, no. It's fine. I'm okay with this.

Sadao: Are you sure?

Mitsuko: Yeah, don't worry about me. I can... Find some food around there. There must be somewhere.

She lowers her voice so that the villagers cannot hear what she was saying and they thought she was crazy or a ghost was talking to her. Good thing, no one hear her what she was saying.

Then, she smell something good, she follows the scent of the food where she saw a Noodle Shop.

Mitsuko: Woah!

Sadao: Smells so good.

She checks on her pockets then she found nothing but empty. Unfortunately, she doesn't have a money to buy some food, then she saw a bowl of Noodles on counter. She has another idea. She went to the back of the Noodle Shop as she duck her head down so that no one cod see her.

Sadao: Are you sure about this, Mitsy? I mean, this is not a good idea.

Mitsuko: Relax, I can handle this. I'm sure no one would find me.

Then, she went into the back of the shop where she saw a door of the small kitchen. She proudly grinned as she quickly hide over the boxes where she saw Mr. Ping walk past by, he goes to pick up some vegetables and went inside.

Mitsuko: This is it.

Sadao: Oh boy.

She roll over to the another boxes where she heard the door open. She took a deep breath before she went straight to the door but, only she got bump into someone's... Big belly.

Mitsuko: Ow!

???: Oh! Sorry! Miss, are you okay? Uh, here let me help you.

The man got her off from his big belly, he picks her up like she was like a stuffed toy. She shakes her head so that she can see her visions clear until, when her visions was clear. She only found herself met a big Panda named Po himself.

Po: Are you okay?

Mitsuko: Huh? (Sees Po) Aah!

Po: Aah!

Mitsuko: Aah!

Po & Mitsuko: (Screams)

They scream at the same time, Po accidentally drops her on the ground. She let out a groans in pain as her straw conical hat falls off to the ground.

Po: Oh! Sorry! I didn't mean it!

Mitsuko: Ow! That's fine, Sir.

Po: Here let me help you to get up.

He helps her to get up to the ground, she thanked him in friendly manner as she dusted herself and cracking her back, her bones can be heard cracking behind.

Mitsuko: God, that really hurts my back.

Sadao: Good for you, Suko. I heal it for you.

Mitsuko: Yeah yeah, I know.

Po: Who are you talking to?

Mitsuko: (Her eyes wide) Oh crap!

She forgot to lower her voice, Po heard what she was said. She gulp in nervous and scratches her head in a nervous way.

Mitsuko: Uh, that was my.... (Clears Throat) Friend. Named, Sadao.

Po: Sadao? Who's he?

Mitsuko: He's a... Nine-Tailed Beast Yokai.

Po: (Dramatically Gasp) Cool! Where is he? What does he like in his Nine-Tailed Beast? Awesome? Attractive? The coolest guy in the world?

Sadao: -_-

Mitsuko: (Sighs) Actually, let's talk about it later. I'm...kinda hungry.

Po: Don't worry, I'll cook something for you, miss...

Mitsuko: Mitsuko, Mitsuko Ryomi. Nice to meet you, Panda.

Po: Mitsuko? I like that name. The name's Po by the way.

They both shake their hands together, Mitsuko's small hand was holding Po's big panda paw. She was sweating that Po was large and taller than her, don't worry, he's a Gentle Giant.

Suddenly, Po looks at Mitsuko's small hand suspiciously, then he noticed her that she was wearing a mask.

Po: Quick question, what are you?

Mitsuko: Excuse me?

Po: What are you? I mean, you look kinda different than the rest of the villagers. Can you tell me who are you?

Sadao: Just tell him about your identity, Kid.

Mitsuko: How should I trust him?

Sadao: I sense his aura that, he has a Big heart. This Panda is not a threat.

Mitsuko: (Sighs) Fine.

Their hands pulled away as Mitsuko slowly pull down her hood and slid her mask off revealing herself as a human.

Po: Woah!

Mitsuko: I'm a Human. From another world.

Po: (Enthusiastically) You're a human?! Awesome! (Curious) Wait? How did you get there?

Mitsuko: (Puts her hands on her pockets) It's a long story. (Stomach growls) I'm kinda hungry.

Po: Oh, don't worry, Misty. I'll cook for you. My dad always welcomed you to our home.

Mitsuko: (Smiles a bit) Thanks, that was so sweet of you, Po.

Po: No problem, Kid.

He let her went inside to his home and then he closed the door, he introduced his dad to Mitsuko. Mr. Ping thought he kidnapped the child because she's just a 12 years old but, Po explain everything about her which makes Mr. Ping relief as he welcomed Mitsuko to his home.

She felt very warm and welcoming to their home. She found someone who has a Big heart and Compassion like Po which makes her feel safe and sound after the traumatic memories she had. Po gives her a noodle for free, something was missing.

She added soft boiled eggs, chashu, green onions and fish cakes. She sighs in relief after making her own ramen after she taught it from her mentor and her friends. Mr. Ping and Po found it interested about this new dish.

After she ate her homemade ramen, Po offers her to stay in his room, she was too curious that why does he had some of posters, Furious five figures. Po said that he was a big fan of the Furious Five and wanted to practice Kung Fu is the biggest dream in his life.

This makes Mitsuko liking about his goals, she said that she wanted to be a Shinobi although, her village was slaughtered and annihilation by the mysterious group and her people escaped while she got separated with them. Now, she found this place alone in this world and met the kind Panda, Po. They both became quick friends because they share about their insecurities and their biggest dreams.

They even shared about their Insecurities and Doubts. Po's Soft, Large and untrained body made his goal seem ridiculous to Po and everyone around him, so he decided to keep his goal as a Secret. While, Mitsuko had kitsune whiskers like marks on her cheeks made her goal ridiculous to her and everyone around her, thinking she can't be the Shinobi or a Hero.

Mitsuko: And that's how I'll never become the Shinobi like I've always dreamed of.

Po: Me too, I've always dreamed of practice Kung Fu of my life. But, my dad and everyone else around me thinks it ridiculous. I guess, we have we're the same.

Mitsuko: Yeah, mine too.

Po: I'm happy to have a friend who understands about my dreams and feelings. Like you.

Mitsuko: (Smiles) Thanks, I'm happy to have a new friend like you, who is understanding, compassionate and silly Panda you are.

Po: Aww thanks. I always wanted have a sister.

This words ringing to her mind where she thought being Po's little sister would made everyone fun of her because their differences. She feels Cynical and doesn't feel like it for being a little sister.

Sadao: Come on, Mitsuko. Just trust him, this would be our new place to stay. This house would be our new home, and Po is being... Well, your new big brother.

Mr. Ping: Po! You got work to do!

Po: Coming, Dad! (To Mitsuko) Sorry, Misty. I better get back to work.

Mitsuko: No, It's fine. I better get some rest.

Po: Thanks.

He went down to the stairs but only he accidentally trips and falls down causing Mitsuko and Sadao winces at him.

Mitsuko: You okay there?

Po: (At the Distance) I'm fine! Ow! My leg! Ow! Ouch! My tenders! My ankle! Again, my leg!

Mitsuko's POV

I let out a sigh after Po trips and falls over to the stairs, what a clumsy panda but he was so kind after I attempt to steal the food. Luckily, I made my homemade ramen which Mr. Ping and Po found it interested, the way their eyes were staring at my food was too funny.

I look out to the window and saw many animal villagers are doing their own business, I let out a huge sigh after leaving my own home from the massacre. Man, I really miss my home. But this place wasn't so bad.

Mitsuko: I guess this place wasn't so bad after all.

Sadao: Valley of Peace is our home now.

Mitsuko: Valley of Peace?

Sadao: Yeah, It's the name of its village. Master Oogway found this place for like nearly thousands years ago.

Mitsuko: Woah. Didn't know that.

I placed my arms on the table which I saw the Furious Five action figures were placed there that Po told me about.

Sadao: Hey, you miss old home right?

Mitsuko: (Sighs) Yeah, that stupid chicken scarred my eye, killing most of the people while the others who are alive escaped. But for me? You and me, got separated with them, found this place.

Sadao: Hey. You also have me. I can help you to train you about your chakras and your skills either.

Mitsuko: Thanks, Sadao. I'm so lucky to have you.

Sadao: Aww, that's so sweet. Anyways, how is it feels like being a little sister?

Mitsuko: A what?

Sadao: You know, a little sister. Po told you that, if you want to be his surrogate little sister if you want.

Mitsuko: What? No.

Sadao: Huh? Why?

Mitsuko: I don't know If I trust him. I mean, I like being a younger sister to you. But, I feel like I'm different to other animals like them. They'll make fun of me If we pose as brother and sister. I like you for being part of my family. I don't know If I'm good enough about this.

Sadao: Let me guess. Is it because of your appearance?

Mitsuko: Yes. How could a 12 year old girl with a host of Nine-Tailed and had a mark on my cheeks, being part of this family? Will it be fun or not?

Sadao: Hey! Don't be such a harsh or cold! I mean look at him, I can sense his aura that he was kind and gentle towards you. He even brought food for you, for free. Listen, I know you miss your old home, but this is your chance to become a Shinobi of your dreams. You found this place after your guardian told you for keeping you safe.

Mitsuko: I don't know, Sadao. I just want to be a normal girl with normal life okay. (Sighs) I just don't want people to think I'm special or anything.

Sadao: But, you are speacial, Misty. Embrace yourself for, you know, being you. I mean, those marks like mine, are so awesome. So, stop worrying about what others think.

Mitsuko: (Slightly smiles) Thanks.

Sadao: Just be open-minded and friendly towards the others. I'm sure Po will be your new friend after all, or a brother figure of course.

Mitsuko: (Sighs) Yeah, yeah. Okay.

I let out a huge sigh again as I laid down on Po's giant bed. Then, I pulled something out of my pocket, it was my headband, I wore since I first join my Sensei's team. Me and my Sensei were great and close friends, we're like brother and sister of course. He gave me the Forehead Protector as a gift.

I smiled at my memories of him of course. He always visit me in the Orphanage, he trained me, he teaches me how to write, learn and everything. Sadly, we both got separated during the massacre. I hope he was okay.

Mitsuko: Sensei, I hope you're okay. Please don't forget about me.

I put my Forehead Protector at my pocket then I looked at my necklace. I felt so relief that I found it.

It has a Yin-Yang symbol on it as well as my bracelet too. But, I decided to wear separately, the yin bracelet is at my left hand while the yang is at my right hand.

I look at the ceiling where I think about some more about this place. I don't know If I acknowledge myself as part of Po's family. Then, I saw the palace at the distance.

I sat up on the bed and look out to the window before I adjust my bandana of my face so that no one will recognize me as a Human with a Kitsune like marks on my cheeks. I saw a beautiful palace at the distance, using my enhanced vision, I clearly saw the palace. It looks a Jade with beauty and wisdom.

I wonder what the palace looks like and what the masters and their students looks like as well once I arrived it there.

-At the Jade Palace-

3rd POV

An old red panda, named Shifu, is playing a flute. He is surrounded by the bushes and trees that nestle between the training hall.

From behind the bushes, stealthy dark shapes move in the foreground. He is still playing and seems oblivious. Five figures explode from the undergrowth simultaneously, diving on him. He moves like lightning, the flute now wielded like a staff. He deflects, blocks, dodges, parries, and the attackers go flying. They roll and pick themselves up, turning to face him, who is now standing—poised—ready for their next move.

Shifu: Well done, students... if you were trying to disappoint me.

He uses his flute to point at the Five, who respectfully bow as their name is mentioned.

Shifu: Tigress, you need more ferocity. Monkey, greater speed. Crane—height. Viper—subtlety. Mantis—

Zeng: Master Shifu.

Shifu suddenly points the flute at a scared palace goose.

Shifu: (Impatiently) What?!

Zeng: (Startled) Aah! It's Master Oogway. He wants to see you.

Shifu looks up, concerned. He runs to the Jade Palace, which is lined with palace geese. The door bursts open. Shifu enters and comes to a halt. Candles and emerald lighting fill the room. He takes a deep breath and bows.

Shifu: Master Oogway? You summoned me. [He looks up, still bowing.] Is something wrong?

He looks up at a tortoise shell perfectly balanced on a thin wooden staff. Master Oogway, a wise and elderly tortoise, emerges slowly from his meditative position and climbs down effortlessly.

Oogway: Why must something be wrong for me to want to see my old friend?

Shifu: So... Nothing's wrong?

Oogway: Well, I didn't say that.

Shifu looks up, concerned. Oogway opens his mouth... and blows out a candle. And another candle. And another. And another. Oogway opens his mouth to say something, then blows out another candle. Finally, an impatient Shifu uses his kung fu to blow them all out.

Shifu: You were saying?

Oogway: I have had a vision: Tai Lung will return.

Shifu looks stricken. Quick, impressionistic images of a large, shadowy figure (Tai Lung) flash in his mind. Shifu is rattled.

Shifu: That is impossible! He is in prison!

Oogway: Nothing is impossible.

Shifu: [He stares in horror for a second before reacting.] Zeng!

Zeng comes flying in, and Shifu gets in his face.

Shifu: Fly to Chorh-Gom Prison and tell them to double the guards, double their weapons. Double everything! Tai Lung does not leave that prison!

Zeng: Yes, Master Shifu!

The goose flies off, but then hits a column. Then he is off. Back on Oogway, as he walks away from Shifu.

Oogway: [to himself] One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.

Shifu: [He rushes back to Oogway.] W-we have to do something. We can't just let him march on the valley and take his revenge. He'll, he'll--

Oogway: [He looks into the water of the Moon Pool] Your mind is like this water, my friend. When it is agitated, it becomes difficult to see. But if you allow it to settle, the answer becomes clear.

Shifu and Oogway stare into the pool. Oogway settles the water with his staff, revealing the reflection of an intricately-carved dragon clutching a scroll in its mouth.

Shifu: (Looks up) The Dragon Scroll.

Oogway: (Looking up with Shifu) It is time.

Shifu: [Looks at Oogway.] But who? Who is worthy to be trusted with the secret to limitless power? To become... The Dragon Warrior.

Oogway: [A short pause.] I don't know. [He smiles. Shifu stares at him.]

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

609K 14K 68
Cover made by: DarkRose--Chan What if there's finally someone who cares about Naruto? Like a friend? Or a twin sister? ----------------- Twelve years...
81.1K 2.5K 41
There is a story about a young girl who is a demon that lived for almost 100 years, she never aged, never dies or gets hurt, and she can transform he...
120K 5.7K 45
Lucy Caldwell suffered a disaster in her childhood - her house was burnt, which turned fatal for her parents. She grew up in a children's house toget...
273K 5.8K 21
This story has reached; #1 - Mantis (11/2/18) #1 - kungfupanda (11/2/18) #1 - Monkey (11/2/18) #1 - Crane (11/2/18) #1 - Oogway (3/26/19) #1 - Po (3...