𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐒|𝐂𝐎𝐁�...

By 1-800-LAPUSSO

𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐣𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐢... More

𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷:𝙶𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙰 𝙹𝙴𝚃!
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸:𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙵-
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹:𝙾𝙺, 𝚆𝙷𝙸𝚃𝙴 𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟺:𝙷𝙴𝚈, 𝙸'𝙼 𝚁𝚈𝙻𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟻:𝙿𝙰𝚈𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺 𝙱𝙸𝚃𝙲𝙷
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟼:𝙱𝙴𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈𝙰𝙻 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝚂𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚉𝙾𝙾𝙼
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟽:𝙸𝙵 𝙾𝙽𝙻𝚈 𝙸 𝙷𝙰𝙳 𝙰 𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝚂𝙾 𝙸 𝙲𝙾𝚄𝙻𝙳 𝙱𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚃 𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝙰 𝙼𝙰𝙽 𝙾𝚄𝚃 𝙾𝙵 𝚈𝙾𝚄
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟾: 𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙾𝙵 𝙰 𝙱-
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟿:𝚂𝙿𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙴
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟶:𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻 𝙲𝙾𝚄𝙽𝚃𝙳𝙾𝚆𝙽
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟷:𝙸'𝙼 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺 𝙱𝙸𝚃𝙲𝙷𝙴𝚂
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟸: 𝙾𝙺, 𝙸 𝙶𝚄𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙸 𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙰𝙶𝙰𝙸𝙽
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟹:𝙸'𝙼 𝚂𝙾𝚁𝚁𝚈, 𝙸 𝙳𝙸𝙳𝙽'𝚃 𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆 𝙸𝚃 𝚆𝙰𝚂 𝙿𝙸𝙲𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙴 𝙳𝙰𝚈
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟺: 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚆𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚈𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶. 𝙽𝙾𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶.
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟻:𝙼𝚈 𝚂𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂 𝙵𝚁𝙾𝙼 𝙰𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚁
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟼:𝙹𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝙷𝙾𝚆 𝙸 𝚆𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙳 𝚃𝙾 𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙽𝙳 𝙼𝚈 𝙳𝙰𝚈. 𝙵𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚅𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙴𝚈
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟽:𝙼𝚈 𝙻𝙸𝙵𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙽'𝚃 𝙶𝙴𝚃 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙵𝚄𝙲𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝚂𝙴.
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟾: 𝙱𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙵𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙽𝙳𝚂 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟿: 𝙵𝙴𝚄𝙳𝚂. 𝙰𝚁𝙴. 𝙵𝙾𝚁. 𝙱𝙸𝚃𝙲𝙷𝙴𝚂.
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟶:𝚆𝙴'𝚁𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺???
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟷: 𝚈𝙴𝙿, 𝚆𝙴'𝚁𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟸: 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙸𝚂𝙽'𝚃 𝙶𝙾𝙾𝙳𝙱𝚈𝙴
𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟹:𝙾𝙵𝙵 𝚃𝙾 𝙰 𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙰𝚃 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝚃
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟺:𝚂𝙲𝚁𝙰𝚃𝙲𝙷 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃, 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙸𝚂 𝙷𝙾𝚁𝚁𝙸𝙱𝙻𝙴
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟻:𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙾𝙽𝙻𝚈 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟼:𝙱𝙾𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙵𝙰𝚅𝙾𝚁𝚂
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟽:𝚃𝚆𝙾 𝙳𝙸𝙵𝙵𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝚂𝚃𝚈𝙻𝙴𝚂? 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻 𝙶𝙾𝙾𝙳 𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙽
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟾:𝙼𝙴𝙴𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝚀𝚄𝙰𝙳
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟿:𝙼𝙾𝚅𝙸𝙴 𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙾𝚁 𝙺𝙰𝚁𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃?
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹𝟶:𝙼𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝙴𝙼𝙾𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹𝟷:𝙸 𝙶𝙾𝚃 𝚈𝙾𝚄
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹𝟸:𝚁𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝙶𝙴 𝙱𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝚂𝙴𝚁𝚅𝙴𝙳.....𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙻 𝚁𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝙶𝙴 𝙸𝚂 𝙱𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝚂𝙴𝚁𝚅𝙴𝙳 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚆𝙰𝚈𝚂
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹𝟺:𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙻𝚈 𝙾𝚄𝚃 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙻𝙾𝙾𝙿
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹𝟻:𝚆𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙼𝙴𝙻𝙾𝙽𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝙱𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙾𝙽𝙴𝙳 𝚆𝙴𝙰𝚁𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙴𝚂
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹𝟼:𝚂𝙷𝙾𝙿𝙿𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚂𝙿𝚁𝙴𝙴/𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝙾𝚄𝚃
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹𝟽:𝙰 𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝚆𝙴'𝙻𝙻 𝙽𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴𝚃
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹𝟾:𝙰 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙾𝚃𝙸𝙲 𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝚆𝙴'𝙻𝙻 𝙽𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴𝚃
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹𝟿:𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻 𝙲𝙾𝚄𝙽𝚃𝙳𝙾𝚆𝙽 𝙿𝚃.𝟸
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟺𝟶:𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙴𝙽𝙳/𝙱𝙴𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙾𝙵 𝙰𝙽 𝙴𝚁𝙰
𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟺𝟷:𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝙲𝙾𝚄𝙽𝚃𝚁𝚈, 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝚂𝙾 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝙼𝙴
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟺𝟸:𝙱𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝚂𝚄𝙼𝙼𝙴𝚁 𝚅𝙰𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟺𝟹:𝚁𝚈𝙻𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙳𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟺𝟺:#𝙻𝙸𝙵𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙳𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙷
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟺𝟻:𝙷𝙾𝚆 𝚃𝙾 𝚆𝙸𝙽 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻 𝟷𝟶𝟷
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙸𝚇:𝙷𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈 𝙸𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝚁𝙴𝙿𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙸𝚃𝚂𝙴𝙻𝙵
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟺𝟽:𝙰 𝙱𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙳𝙾𝚆𝙽 (𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙷)
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟺𝟾:𝚆𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙿𝙰𝚁𝙺 𝙼𝙰𝚈𝙷𝙴𝙼
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟺𝟿:𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙳𝙾𝙾𝚁 𝙾𝙿𝙴𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶, 𝙰𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁.....𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝚆𝙰𝚂 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙴?
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟻𝟶:𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚂𝙾 𝙸𝚃 𝙱𝙴𝙶𝙸𝙽𝚂
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟻𝟷:𝙸𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰 𝙹𝙾𝙽𝙴𝚂 (𝚁𝚈𝙻𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷 𝚂𝚃𝚈𝙻𝙴)
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟻𝟸:𝚅𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴 𝙸𝚂 𝙰𝙻𝚆𝙰𝚈𝚂 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚂𝚆𝙴𝚁 (𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝚃𝙴𝙻𝙻 𝙻𝙰𝚁𝚄𝚂𝚂𝙾 𝙸 𝚂𝙰𝙸𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃)
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟻𝟹:𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙰𝙲𝙺 𝙾𝙵 𝙰 𝙻𝙰𝚁𝚄𝚂𝚂𝙾, 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚁𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝙶𝙴 𝙵𝚁𝙾𝙼 𝙰 𝙻𝙰𝚆𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟻𝟺:𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝚁𝚄𝚃𝙷 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝚂𝙴𝚃 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴. 𝙾𝚁 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝙸𝚃 𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚈𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝚂𝙴?
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟻𝟻:𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴 𝙵𝙰𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁, 𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴 𝙳𝙰𝚄𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙴𝚁
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟻𝟼:𝚁𝚄𝙽𝙰𝚆𝙰𝚈 𝚁𝚈𝙻𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟻𝟽:𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝚁𝙴𝙳𝙴𝙼𝙿𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟻𝟾:𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝚅𝙴, 𝙽𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴𝚃
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟻𝟿 :𝚆𝙸𝚂𝙷 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙺𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙸 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚂 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚃𝙾𝙾 𝙼𝚄𝙲𝙷 𝚃𝙾 𝙱𝙴 𝙼𝙰𝙳 𝙰𝙽𝚈𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟼𝟶:𝙸 𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙽𝙴𝚃𝙸𝙲 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙲𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝙰 𝙼𝙰𝙽 𝚃𝙾 𝙱𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹𝟹:𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 𝙼𝚄𝚂𝙺𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙴𝚁𝚂

298 10 0
By 1-800-LAPUSSO

This was actually happening. The last thing I expected was for my plan to work, but it did and I had no complaints at all. I stood in front of the juvenile detention center where I would be meeting up with the two people I've been missing for the longest.

"Ryleigh!" Rose called, walking out of the building in a loose hoodie and some jeans. A grin immediately spread across my face as I hugged her tightly, the smell of apples and weed filling my nostrils immediately.

"Yo!" Tammy yelled, waving both or her hands in the air with a laugh escaping her lips. Rose and I laughed as we brought her in for a hug. This moment was one I was going to cherish forever.

"How and why is this happening?" Rose asked pulling away from the hug. Tammy nodded in agreement, also wanting to know the answer. I mean when you're serving more then a decade of jail time and get bailed out all of a sudden you'd be a little confused too.

"Let's just say I had a friend on the inside." I replied still grinning. Tammy and Rose shared a glance before shrugging their shoulders and hugging me once more.

"But wait! This just messed up a lot of things for me! My parents think I'm getting out in years. What are they gonna say when I show up on their front door step?" Tammy exclaimed running a hand through her hair. I rolled my hands and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Will you relax? We'll figure all of that out. But there's so many things I wanna show you, so many people I want you to meet! But first, we gotta get you guys situated at home." I grabbed both of their hands and dragged them inside my car, and they let out breaths of relief.

"I'm still trying to process all of this. Just to be clear, we don't have to worry about going back to jail right?" Rose questioned. I nodded and started the engine, causing Rose and Tammy to grin.

*******
"Come on Tammy, you can't chicken out now." I spoke turning around in my seat. We were all currently at Tammy's house and she was terrified of going inside.

"Ryles is right. We didn't drive almost an hour for you to sit in the car and cry." Rose added.

"Easy for you to say puta! Your parents are actually waiting for you to come home and are gonna welcome you with open arms. My parents hate me!"

I threw my head back and groaned. This really wasn't getting anywhere. "Do you want us to go in with you or something?"

Tammy's head snapped up and she sent me a smile. "Yes please."

And so the three of us got out of the car and walked up to Tammy's doorstep.

"You could at least knock." Rose snapped when she saw Tammy just standing there. Tammy looked at me for help and I crossed my arms over my chest letting her know I couldn't help her with this one. Tammy let out a sigh before turning her head and knocking on the door. It was silent for a few moments, before shuffling was heard on the other end of the door. A woman opened the door, and it looked like she hasn't slept in weeks. Rose furrowed her brows and took a step backward, giving Tammy all the time she needed. Not me though. I wanted to be by her side throughout this.

"Hi mom." Tammy whispered, her voice breaking slightly. Tammy's mother didn't say anything, just slammed the door in her face. My jaw dropped and I looked to Tammy to see she was staring at the ground trying not to cry.

"Oh hell fucking no." Rose seethed banging on the door again.

"Rose stop!" Tammy yelled pulling rose back. I really didn't know what to do so I just stood there in shock. The door opened once more and this time a man stood there, his nostrils flaring in anger.

"Get out of here before I call police." He had a thick accent which made it a little hard to understand him at first, but eventually I picked up on what he was trying to say.

"Dad, please." Tammy pleaded.

"I don't know you. You are no daughter of mine."

"I-"

"Who the hell do think you are?" Rose snapped stepping forward. Tammy pulled her back once more and I finally found my voice in this whole situation.

"We should go."

"Go? Ryles, are you hearing nothing-"

"Stop making this worse for me! Ryles is right, we can't go back to jail. Especially when we just got out." Tammy yelled and Roses eyes widened in shock. Deep down she knew she had no say in this, and she bit her lip before turning around and walking back to the car. I grabbed Tammy's hand and gave it a light squeeze, causing her to softly smile at me as we also made our way back to the car.

Now we were at Roses house, and I knew this would be less way severe then Tammy's visit was. Tammy and I decided to wait in the car as Rose walked up to her house. I saw the door open and Kenny stepped out, a wide grin on his face as he hugged his sister like his life depended on it. A smile appeared on my face, remembering how happy Hawk looked when I came back home for the first time. Rose and Kenny sat on their front porch and talked for about an hour before she made her way back to the car.

"It's about time." I mentioned rolling my eyes. Rose just hit my arm causing me to giggle.

"So where're we going now?" Tammy questioned leaning forward. I knew she still wasn't over visiting her parents and was trying to push her feelings away, but I wasn't going to force her to talk about something she really didn't want to talk about.

"Hawks house. He'll be happy to see you guys, trust me."

"Aw, I missed Hawk. He was cool."

"Yeah, and he was really funny." Rose added. I nodded in agreement and started the car once more making our way to Hawks house.

*******
When I walked inside my boyfriends house it was dead silent. I knew he was home, based on the fact that his shoes were still in front of the house. The three of us removed our shoes and I held an arm out stopping Rose and Tammy from going any further.

"Just wait here. I'll be back." Rose and Tammy nodded before I made my way to Hawks room. There he was, sleeping peacefully under a mountain of blankets. I smiled softly before climbing into bed next to him and rubbing his cheek. He leaned into my touch causing me to grin and rub my thumb against his cheek.

"Hi." He whispered, his eyes still closed and a smile appearing on his face.

"Hi," I whispered back. "How long have you been sleeping here?"

"Three hours."

"Three hours? Ok, get your ass up."

"No, I'm too tired." Hawk whined pulling the blankets over his body. I let out a laugh and pulled the blankets off of his body causing him to whine once more.

"Busy doing what? No offense, but you've been laying in bed all day." I mentioned.

"I was at training." Hawk mumbled causing my jaw to drop.

"You went back to training? That's amazing!"

"Well, yeah. But it wasn't your dads dojo. It was Miyagi Do." Hawk explained and my jaw dropped. Hawk in Miyagi Do? Now that was something I really wasn't expecting. Then again I really didn't care, since as long as Hawk was happy I was happy.

"That's nice. How was it?"

"Exhausting. I spent the first half hour painting fences and spent the next half hour training for the skills tournament. Then I sparred with Sam and almost broke my back."

"Slow down. Skills tournament?"

"You'd know what I'm talking about if you didn't spend all your time getting revenge on Cobra Kai." I let out a sigh as Hawk turned away from me not meeting my gaze.

"How did you know?"

"I'm not an idiot Ryles." Hawk grabbed my hand displaying my bruised knuckles. I pulled away and opened my mouth to say something, but Hawk already cut me off.

"You said you wouldn't leave me. That you wouldn't do anything stupid."

"They hurt you! What did you expect me to do, sit on my ass and twiddle my thumbs?" I asked, my voice starting to raise slightly.

"I expected you not to do anything stupid. What if Cobra Kai comes back for you?"

"Then I'll kick the shit out of all of them again."

"Oh, like it's that easy." Hawk seethed and i rolled my eyes.

"It kinda is."

"God why do you have to be so stubborn?" Hawk yelled at me and i clenched my jaw.

"Stubborn? Says the same one who refused to leave Cobra Kai despite the fact I told you it wasn't safe. If you think about it, this is-"

"Don't say it," Hawk warned, tears forming at the corners of his eyes. "I've told myself it was my fault so many times I lost count. But for......but for you of all people to say it hurts."

"Hawk-"

"Just go away." He whispered, sniffling. My eyes widened and I tried to walk forward to comfort him but he just backed away from me. My bottom lip started to quiver and I knew the best option was to give him the space he needed.

"Hey, we heard yelling. Everything ok?" Rose asked placing a hand on my shoulder. I nodded, trying to stop myself from crying.

"I'm ok. Let's just get out of here." I was grateful Tammy and Rose didn't bother to ask that many questions and instead just let me walk out of the house while they followed behind.

Word count:1,679

finally updated this book yessir yessir

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 5.2K 73
𝔽𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 𝕓𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕝𝕖 𝕠𝕗 ℂ𝕠𝕓𝕣𝕒-𝕂𝕒𝕚 𝕆𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕤 𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗹 𝙇𝙖𝙍𝙪𝙨𝙨𝙤 𝗝𝗼𝗵𝗻𝗻𝘆 𝙇𝙖𝙬𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝗥𝗼𝗯𝗯𝘆 𝙆𝙚𝙚...
7K 200 19
Thirty years ago, there was a love triangle between Daniel, Ali and Johnny and after all the years they thought they had gotten over it and the only...
47.7K 1.3K 64
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚�...
81.7K 3K 88
"𝙎𝙚𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝, 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜-𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙛 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤�...