My dads, best friends, son

DrvnkHxbits

Clare Anderson is an average teenager. She has good friends She gets passing grades She has three siblings. 3... Еще

Description
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
3.1K READS!!!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26( last chapter)
Epilogue
Rewrite
Rewrite Part Two

Chapter 25

9.1K 280 6
DrvnkHxbits

Today is the day zach moves back home. so it was never really clear why he was here, but what I have heard was that, his mom was out of the country, and Aaron had to go in a business trip, so he had to come here.

Now his parents are home and now he is going home.

I sit in my room twiddling with my thumbs, biting my bottom lip.

"Clare come say bye to your boyfriend he is leaving in two hours," my dad shouts.

I stand up from the ground and walk into the living room to find my boyfriends luggage around the room. seeing this just makes me want to cry.

I look around to see only zach sitting on the couch giving me a small smile.

I run over to him and sit in his lap.

"I'm going to miss you," I say I'm the verge of tears,

"Baby, don't cry I will come see you, every weekend if I can," he whispers.

I nod but I can't hold back the tears anymore, i begin to sob uncontrollably and he just kissed the top of my head, and whispers things in my ear, surprisingly calming me down.

"You know we still have time to do stuff," he smiles

"Let's go on a date!" I yell a little to loud.

If that's what you want, but we are going out to lunch, and maybe a movie if we have time.."

I nod happily.

"Go get dressed," he smiles.

Once I am dressed, I walk out to see that zach has changed also.

We walk out of the house, hand and hand.

We reach his car and he opens the door for me. I sit in. And turn on the pop station just to annoy him.

"Really?" He asks, chuckling.

"Yes really,"

We drive for about 5 minutes until we reach chilis.

Once he opens the door for me, we walk inside and when the lady asks us how many he replies, "2,"

( sorta a messed up chapter but yeah. so I decided after I finish this story I will start a spin off in Bree's POV. yas!)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

The Abused Sister (COMPLETED) Dakota Hill

Подростковая литература

24K 408 25
16 year old Dawn is hiding a secret from her brother and their friends who her mother adopted. She now has four brothers. The only one that knows is...
About Mora S.BRANCH

Любовные романы

2.5K 232 42
Mora has only ever focused on one thing. Her brother and their two best friends. Not a care in the world, except what kind of toppings they would eat...
5.8K 259 24
Jake and Clare have always been close of sorts. Josh was Clare's brother and Jake was his best friend. Therefore, intertwining the lives of Clare and...
The Baker Boys Allie

Любовные романы

220K 5.8K 29
*COMPLETED* *WARNING: THIS 'BOOK' WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 13. PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT CONTINUITY ERRORS OR ANY OTHER ERRORS BECAUSE FROM THE BOTTOM OF M...