Believer's Sins [Reborn In On...

Von movingdildo

In an island, there is a nameless 35 year woman. Despite all the shit she's gone through in her life there, s... Mehr

Chapter I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
X
XI
XII
help
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
help 2
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIII
XXXIV

IX

1K 55 2
Von movingdildo

I run to him after he's collapsed.
-SABO!

He hardly open his eyes and let out a weak speech.

-wh..at a..re y..ou do..ing here... Her..tha..?

-shut up! I knew you were doing something reckless!

I look at the guy in a robe that covers his whole body and facei

-will you help my brother and I?

He nods.

-carry him, he's too heavy.. for.. me...

I almost faint but I keep it together.

-let run away now...

I see him smile, what is he smiling for?!

He carry us both and make a way with some superpower.

-you don't seem surprised by my super powers.

-I rather not get surprised anymore, with what this kid is doing everyday, I would have had a heart attack 20times a day.

He let out a small chuckle with his husky voice.

-isn't it a devil fruit that gave you those powers?

-you seem to know what it is, are you interested in becoming a Marine?

-no, that's shitty, I want to become a pirate.

He looks at me confused.

-I want to kill all the rotten noble in this useless country and make my closest friend the queen, then sail away and enjoy my freedom.

-that's a big dream you got there.

-i'll be know worldwide as Miracle Hertha.

-well, it seems like you thought well about your pirate life haha.

-I did.

He put us in front of the main gate

-please save them all.

-I will try.

Then I knock 2, 4 then 4 times. And the gates open up.

-you're still alive?

-call someone to carry my little brother, and here are some gold coins.

-of course my lady~!

Rotten assholes.

They carry me too as I'm too tired to even tilt my head a little. They ring on the door and introduce my brother for the servants to take care of him. I sneak into my room and take off all of my clothes and put on a nightgown (too tired to bath), and hardly reach my bed as I faint.

I wake up the next day, aching everywhere. I call Rosa.
-Rosa, you can keep secrets right?

-even from the Duke and duchess?

-yes, especially from them.

-i'm sorry I can't.

-well, thank you for your honesty. You're a very trustworthy person. Can you help me bath and keep what you see on my body a secret?

-what kind of- My lady! Did you...?

At the end, she thought that I did all those bruises to myself and treated them after the bath. She kept it a secret even from the other servants and told me that she'll be the only one to help me put on my clothes from now on (until they heal properly).

I wonder what will happen now...

I go to Sabo's room, and sit next to his bed. I stay there, looking at his bruises and injuries.

-Hertha..? Is that you?

-no, it's not Hertha.

-...

pffff haha.

-I didn't want you to chase me out when I just came in.

-...I'm.. I'm sorry for what I said.. I-I didn't mean it.. I was just angry, and..

-you don't need to apologize, I know it was hard for you to know about the massacre but still couldn't do anything to prevent it from happening.

-...

-I know that you had a terrible conflict between all of your emotions, and anger took over. It's okay to make mistakes you know? I make a lot of mistakes myself, but that what makes a human, human.

-thank you... Hertha..

I stroke his hair gently and start a small conversation so he can forget about all of his problems.

After an hour or so, the servants call me for breakfast.
-well, I'll come visit you again. My dear little brother.

I have breakfast normally and get a few heart attacks as they were talking about a little girl that saved Sabo. In the end, they didn't find out that it was me.

I go back to where my brother is, and I don't find him on his bed.
-Where did my brother go?

-he went to the bathroom my lady.

I have a weird feeling about that? Wait, maybe he snuck out again! This annoying brat...

I head to the door but almost slam my face with it, as someone opened it.
-Hertha? I'm sorry! Are you hurt?

-no, no. Don't worry, but where were you really?

-in the bathroom?

-mmmh...

I tell the servants off and start chatting with Sabo. But all of a sudden he says.

-who are you really?

I was confused.

-what do you mean? I'm Hertha?

-no, I don't know why but I stopped thinking of you as Hertha ever since that one incident where you were kidnapped.

-oh.. you mean the sudden change of heart? Or whatever I changed.

-...

-well, ever since that accident, I couldn't remember anything that happened before that. Not even my name.

-and you just moved on? Weren't you scared?

-I would be lying if I say I wasn't. But the cold and harsh treatment of those two creatures cooled me down. Do you know what I mean?

-... but you always have that "knowing" aura that proves otherwise.

-what do you mean?

-well, when I look at you, you always have that "I know everything" gaze. And when you were saved back, you looked strangely wiser with a hint of anger in your eyes and you were somewhat intimidating.

-mhhh...

So this is what it feels like when I'm analyzing someone's body language. That won't stop me from doing it again, but if I take the same approach as him, I would make the other party uncomfortable.

-look at you, thinking of changing your methods of analyzing people because you think that you make them uncomfortable.

I do an eye closed smile, annoyed.

-What a sharp little brat.

-I take it from you.

-of course you do, your older sister is the best.

I lay down on the bed and change subject. We talk for a few more hours and he talks to me about his goal of taking a boat and leaving this country. I didn't think of it much and brushed it off as a dream for when he's an adult.

Rosa calls me and Sabo to have lunch with sterry and his parents.
-there is News of Bluejam's boat burning.

Can't that brat just shut up?

-so, it is futile for Sabo to run, and he should just listen to his parents' orders and make them proud.

Why is he talking in third person?

Sabo just ignores him and thinks of Luffy and Ace. Probably.

After lunch was over I spent the rest of the day in the library. And in the carriage bringing me back home, I have a thought.

I need to change the place I hid the treasures at. Because even if that place in the garden is isolated, that doesn't mean that it's the perfect place to hide gold.

Even if it's late, it's not suspicious if I want to go to the garden.

The next day, I left the mansion early with Rosa. Nantokanette came too, with her lady-in-waiting and we went through the stores. We stopped at a cute Cafe and ordered some snacks. The maids were a bit far from us.

-so, Tokababe (NanTOKAnette). I have something serious to share with you.

-oh, what is it?

-do you want to be the queen of the country? Not just a queen that goes around and have tea parties. But the sole ruler of this island. An Empress.

She brings her face closer to mine.

-elaborate.

I smirk.

-I want you to become the queen and let me help you fix this country.

-there is always a counterpart to these kind of big propositions.

-of course! I'm the one to start the rebellion and wipe out every single trashy noble.

-but how will you help me fix the country when you'll have such a crime on your back?

-I will only help you rise in ranks and become the new queen. I know I can trust you with this kind of responsibility.

-...

-and after having a wanted poster, I'll live my life as a pirate.

-A WHAT?!

-shhhhh... I know it seems unreasonable and unrealistic, but that's what I want to be. The freedom that I want to experience will all be possible as a pirate. I want to have all kind of adventures and see all kind of things.

-but still.. it's too dangerous... and even *whisper* starting a rebellion...

-I know, but I want to do it. As much as you want to be at the top.

-....

I held out my hand. And she hesitantly shakes it. I turn it around and kiss the back of her hand.

-let's do it together, my Queen.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

35.2K 751 23
Two childhood friends who fell in love meet again 10 years later. Will anything have changed? What will happen when one can see exactly when the othe...
190K 6.7K 77
A 19 year old girl is suddenly reincarnated into a battlefield as a young baby within the world of One Piece. What is this new, unknown island around...
116K 3.8K 80
[ Reincarnated ff] " One Piece ? Seems like i have heard that words before ?" Cha y/n who had an accident is now reincarnated to a world of an anime...
1.4K 85 13
THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF PASSION OF THE PIRATE, MY FIRST STORY. Drifting in the ocean for who knows how long, you are saved by a group of pirates...