VI

The next day, I went out and brought Rosa (lady in waiting) with me. I ask Rosa to guide me around the city as I've never left the mansion. But I secretly (when Rosa would be distracted) gave a few men some money and a letter I carefully wrote yesternight.

The letter: "find two kids named Ace and Luffy in Gray Terminal and tell them that you are sent by Sabo, bring them to Athenaeum Library secretly.

Talk about pineapples and potatoes to get my attention if you succeeded, and about watermelons and lemons if you fail.

The amount of money given is half of the original amount. The rest will be given after bringing me the two kids.

Details about the mission: the kids are taken hostage by pirates, so be careful."

I knew I could entrust such a mission to them as they're famous mercenaries for their efficient teamwork and strenght.

-and finally, this is Athenaeum. The library you wanted to go to.

-thank you Rosa, let get in.

A few hours of reading (I was eating snacks Rosa bought me because I'm hungry when I work), I hear a noisy group of people coming in.

-I need to go buy pineapples for my daughter she loves them.

-my son loves French fries, so I need potatoes.

-I need both pineapples and potatoes haha.

They succeeded. I knew I could give them such a mission.

I go to them and hand them the money in great secrecy after they've brought the kids in and showed them to me.

-can you please be quiet a little? This is a library.

Rosa comes and whisper to my ear.

-my lady, this may be dangerous. Please do not speak with strangers..

-yeah, it seems like we are in the wrong place, goodbye little brat.

-thank you. Oh who are you both?

-where is Sabo.

The boy with freckles looked at me with threatening eyes. I smile at him.

-how dare you talk to my lady like tha-

-stop it, Rosa. I'm Sabo's older sister, Hertha. Would you mind introducing yourselves?

He still doesn't put his guard down.

-I'm Ace. And this dumb-looking kid is my little brother Luffy.

-good, how about we sit and talk. I've always wanted to know Sabo's noble friends.

-we are no-

Ace shut Luffy's mouth.

-yeah, how about we get to know each other?

-with great pleasure. Rosa, can you please step aside? It can be uncomfortable for Sabo's friends to have someone watching them.

-but they don't look Noble to me.. and did you see their posture? And manners?! They look like beggars to me.

-Rosa, 8year old boys love to play football and get dirty by that. They're probably too tired to keep a good posture. Am I right? Ace.

-Yes, we were playing for a very long time. I apologize for my manners my lady.

-I do not mind. Now, Rosa.

She finally steps aside and we sit on a table in the corner.

-what do you want from us.