XXII

A small pink flower-like butterfly with leaf wings get out. We look at each other for a few seconds and she faints. The people around gasp loudly.

-Your majesty!! What did you do to her?!

-i swear I didn't do anything.

-cruel human!

It's of no use, we can't talk with these things.

She suddenly wakes up gasping and saying things like « I thought I saw a human looking at me » « good thing it's just a nightmare »

-you're majesty the queen, it wasn't a nightmare! There really is a human in here!

-AHHHHHHH

And all of them start yelling with her. Just what the fuck.

-SHUT UP.

I'm tired of this, good thing they shut their mouths.

-look, we're just here to explore, we don't give a fuck about any of you. If you leave us alone, we'll do the same okay?

They all nod.

-good. Now wake them up.

-yes!

The Queen went and unleashed some green smoke. Her abilities looks cool, it'll be good if she joined my crew. Too bad she's the queen.

My mates slowly wake up, Kuina is the first one to do so.
-hey are you okay? How are you feeling?

-kuina feels okay, a bit dizzy.

-I see.

-what happened..?

-I'll explain once everyone is woke, okay?

She nods.

-oh look, Ryujuro is waking up. Cora too!

-ow ow ow my heaaad..! (Cora)

-what happened Hertha? (Ryu)

I explain to them everything, and we continue to explore the place. We would see the flos people (the island's name is flos) spying on us, thinking that they're hiding well. We didn't mind them and just kept on moving.

Late in the afternoon, we decided to return to Halo with all the loot (food and all) and leave. But, the queen came talk to us and she's still scared to talk to us.

-uhm.. uhm.. can I uh.. come with you..?

-huh? Really? That's so cool! I actually wanted to bring you with me, but I didn't because I thought that you can't just leave the queen's place empty. Did you talk with your family about this?

-oh they're actually dead!

-Oh.. Saaame girl! Parentless cuties~!

-oh! Hahaha!

-come with us, it's cool to have new companions.

-okay!!

She go get her huge bag of personal belongings and get it inside Halo. I ask Ryujuro to give her a submarine tour while I steer the engine.

We regroup around the dinner table and I decide to ask the little queen a few question.

-first what's your name, what are your abilities, and why did you decide to come with us?

-my name is Flora and I'm naturally a master in poison, if you would like to know why when I'm only 2 year old. Well, the knowledge of poison is passed on from queen to queen with a small ritual. I decided to come with you all because I don't like how boring and annoying being a queen is. And I'm tired of giving birth every 3days an-

-GIVING BIRTH?! EVERY 3DAYS?! (Me and Cora)

-oh yeah, that's what the queens are supposed to do, aside from learning poison techniques and living in a lab.

-so you will give birth in my submarine?!

-no! Of course not! I have to do the sacred ritual just after giving birth. And I didn't do the ritual yesterday.

-and is the sacred ritual...?

-let not ask about that, Hertha. (Ryu)

-you're no fun. Is it painful by the way?

-oh hell it is, it's so painful that I feel numb for about 5min. And I can't move anything for those 5min.

Cora and I have chills going down our spines.
-brrrrr.. scary.. (both of us)

-Anyways, being a queen is too annoying, I just want to explore the world, progress in the arts of poison and have fun!

-by the way... how did you not die?

-huh?

-one of your ex-people told me that the average lifespan of a flosian is 3months.

-oh that... I kept eating fruits and killing animals for their meats when I would feel hungry.

-huh? Isn't it supposed to be a GRAVE SIN in Flos?

-yeah, but I didn't care. Those dumbasses can keep dying cuz I'm not giving birth anymore.

-HAHAHAHAHA I like you Flora.

-I like you too!

-awwww..!

We spend a fun night together, I taught Flora how to play videos games while Cora, Kuina and Ryujuro were playing cards. (Kuina won 5 times, Ryujuro won 10 times and Cora lost everytime)

The next day, we fought a sea monster and made him our dinner. Kuina sliced it, Ryu and I cooked it. The other two were cleaning the place.

We all sit around the kitchen's table, we were chatting and happily eating the meal that tasted horrible (it was to be expected, neither Ryujuro nor I are able to cook properly and Cora didn't want to cook)

The next day we found a little island, there was nothing special to it except it, being very small. We explored it all and took some pics together like we usually do.

And 3 week have passed. We were having dinner together and I wanted to tell them about my plan.

-I will go to Grand line. And to achieve that we'll have to go through calm belt, the most dangerous sea of all times. It will be filled with huge monsters that will try to destroy us all day long.

There was a small blank.

-do you think we don't have the guts to follow you? How rude! (Flora)

-Haha! She's right, we will gladly follow you to Grand Line. (Ryu)

-Count me in! (Cora)

-i would like to follow too. (Kuina)

-perfect!! Excellent!! Prepare yourselves to suffer then!

-hahahaha! Hell yeah! (All)

After that, I more or less explain to them my plan of killing all Celestial Dragons.