XXVIII

The day of the event Reverie has come and honestly, I'm quite nervous about the plan I made. I'm scared everything will go downhill no matter how many plans I have prepared.

I am currently standing beside my Queen, listening to the useless blabbering these dumb men are spouting. The King Rainpour (Shar's father) made an alliance contract for Nantokanette and she signed after looking at the terms and conditions of it. They started whispering between themselves, as the conversation the others are holding is nowhere near constructive.

I was looking around, looking for a way to exit this place safely. Tapped the walls, the windows, the floor. Tried to fall on the window to see if it'll at least scratch and fortunately, it did. I noticed that Germa's King find my actions pretty suspicious, but it's actually cool for me if he does. He was already suspicious of me on the socialising plaza.

I notice Tokababe doing the sign to start the operation (scratching her neck with 3 fingers 5 times). So I go behind her, as normal as possible. I take out the gun inside my sleeve and point it at her head, slightly touching her. She freezes.

-Mary...?

I go closer to her ear, and whisper (loud enough for the rest to hear) to her ear.

-surprise bitch.

But then a round little iron ball get shot at my gun in my hand. (Vinsmoke Judge was the one to throw it) I obviously move my hand out of the way and shoot him right in the forehead (he didn't die obviously, his goofy ass hat saved him). Toka gets up and let her chair fall off, and she looks at me with terrified teary eyes.

-MARY!

-shut up you slut, I'm not Mary. My power makes me able to manipulate your mind into thinking that I'm that friend of yours. And now that I'm finally in this shitty place! With my mate Kuina! I'LL DESTROY EVERYTHING!

I shoot her but Rainpour (the king she's an ally with) saves her, I let out a tsk and drop a bomb before getting out of the place from the window. I laugh, somehow relieved. I head to the slave shop and kill the owner, destroy everything with my power and bring my brother with me.

I drop a few bombs here and here, making sure to destroy as much mansions, places as possible. Kuina was doing the same, slaying everything and everyone on her path. The slaves that got out were helping me a lot in my mission as they were killing any of those shitty nobles and destroying their houses. As I was running holding my brother's hand (who was hiding his face and body figure in case something was recording what was happening), I get out the phone-like device.

-Gatoku, hurry up and leave the palace it's dangerous if they find you. They'll most likely release a lot of soldiers to search everywhere.

-don't worry, I'm out of there already and I've already placed the bombs as you ordered.

-Nice job Gatoku. Make sure that Nantokanette is already out of the place before making everything explode.

-that goes without saying.

I hang up and go to the fancy swordshop.

-I'm sorry for what I'm about to make, seller.

-...

He sighs and just let me do what I want. I take the sword and carefully place it on my dress' belt.

-who are you..?

-oh I'm sorry to drag you into this. I'm your biological older sister and I'm sorry I didn't come to save you earlier. I will apologize properly later, for now we're in danger.

-...

I carry him on my back as I jump from roof to roof, still dropping some bombs around (I was carrying a lot for the occasion). Is it weird if I liked those screams of help and wailings? They were all like "if no one come to save me my father/cousin/mother will blah blah" KAHAHAKSKSKSKSKS.

I look back and see an incredible sight, the Pangaea Castle exploding and kind of collapsing. (Every single window broke under the pressure)

Oh if only those shameless human disgrace, trashy bastards died along with the building. If only...! Hopefully they will.

I was about to jump again but a sudden bullet comes our way, almost piercing through my brother's back. Fortunately I could avoid it in time and even shoot back, my bullet went to waste as I didn't know where the fuck is the sniper.

I can't waste time over this bitch, might as well hide in the cloud. Even if I shouldn't show the extent of my powers, I still need to protect my brother. I'll just make it look like I jumped so high that I got stuck in the clouds.

I do that and make sure that my brother is okay, but then I see blood on his cloak.

-blood?! Is it yours?! Wait... a double bullet, that... fucking.. BASTARD!

-Calm down, I'm not dying from a mere bullet...

He coughs and blood stains start forming on his face mask, my eyes widen and my mind could no longer have collected and rational thoughts.

-not again.. I don't want to lose my family again, I don't wan-...!

I feel my wings sucking my body's nutrients and life out of me, growing as big as the two first ones and dripping in blood. I lose focus and my body goes to auto-pilote mode. Making me heal my brother's wound and ravaging Marie-Geoise with huge tornados.

I snap back after my brother pinched my arm while screaming cusses at me. I notice how I'm falling and how I've ravaged the other towns in a single attack fucking attack.

I look around me and see my brother falling faster than I do. I panic again and go reach for him, plenty of bullets were shot at me, I made sure my brother was safe (by wrapping him in a wind barrier, I was too exhausted to do it for myself.)  But I could barely focus again, as I force myself to use my wings again to catch myself.

I look for a place to hide and drag myself there, I try to focus, taking a food pill (basically food, whole meals but in the form of pills).

-fuck.. this shit hurts...

I look at my arms and notice something.

Wait why are the small scars healing by themselves, and so fast at that? Am I hallucinating or..?

-you're so fucking troublesome, why would you go through all this trouble when you could've just took me and left, pretending I was your slave.

-I could've done that, yes. But I'm a pirate, no matter how low-key I want to stay, I still have a bounty for my head, Nantokanette could've been targeted for bringing a criminal with her. This was probably the best occasion to attack, and also, I didn't want to wait another 4 years. My life was all about patience, so nono.

-you could've said that first, that you didn't want to wait.

-bro, all the other reasons are also vali-

-HERE THEY ARE! CATCH THEM!

-UGH.
-UGH.