II

I wake up in the arms of someone.

Didn't I die? Is one of my kids hugging me? Wait no, what are those huge arms, titans? That must be hell then? Why would I feel like a kid then. *GASP* No. I refuse to believe that.

I hear some devilish child screams, they are mine. This annoying voice is mine! Well, getting changed by youngsters was already pride crushing enough, so getting reborn into a baby is practically the same thing, just  different shapes.

I try to open my eyes, but they were covered with something, I succeed but I only see some blurry blobs. And why are we running in the first place? No way, are we terrorists? Or immigrants? Aw man.. I've gotten used to the mother of seven's, luxurious life.

I still can't believe I'm in a child's body. It feels weird... I can move my arms and legs and I feel pretty tall for a child so my guess is that I'm 7-8 years old. Well... As long as I can run, I'm good.

-STOP RIGHT THERE!

I hear the sound of horses chasing after us. Why horses? There are cars bro- I swear if I traveled back in tim- That would be awesome honestly, but annoying. As I said, I'm used to luxury and technology. I don't want to live without candy crush or subway surfer.

-HAND US THE PRINCESS YOU BASTARDS.

princess? Is it... me, against all odds...? Let's try to scream.

-shut up!

-PRINCESS! DON'T WORRY WE'LL DEFEAT THOSE VILLAINS.

I'm a fucking pretty princess, that's so friking cool. But annoying too, I don't want to live like a bird in a cage. And I don't want to wear corsets when I grow up.

I kick the guy in the face and he drops me. I run to where I heard the sound of my heros and one of them grab me by my clothes and put me on the horse.

-you did well Princess, now let's go back to the mansion.

Mansion? Not a castle? Is princess just a title for show? Ugh.

-What is my name already?

-Princess?! Are you okay? Did you hit your head too hard? Your name is Hertha! And you're the daughter of Outlook III and his wife!

-ah yes, I remember now.

-Phew, I was scared you'd lost your memory. Anyways, we've arrived Princess.

I see my parents at the gate, the woman was crying, and the father was angry-sad.

-you can go hug your parents now.

I don't know what to do, so I only run with elegance towards them and jump in between them so I don't make the other jealous. They hug me together.

-Were you scared Hertha? *sniff* (mom)

I just nod.

-let's go back home. (Dad)

The one to carry me was my father. Seem like my new family isn't toxic like my past one. I'm kinda happy about th-

*He aggressively throws me on the ground.*

Or so I thought.

-how dare you jump on us?!

I kinda get the atmosphere in this household.

-I..I'm sorry.. there were people watching and I thought w-we needed to show them how much we l-love each other.

I said, looking down.

-uhmm... that is very wise. It's seems like getting kidnapped was a good experience for you. (Father)

-It seems so, we should hire people for Sabo to get in the right path. (Mother)

Wait, Sabo? It's funny, he has the same name as Luffy's brother haha.

-Mother, Father, I made you worry... I'm sorry.. Can I go to the library and r-reflect on my own actions?

-hoho my daughter is finally maturing! Of course you have to reflect on your actions! (Sperm donor)

-she's so sweet now~! (Birthgiver)

A servant come and escort me to the library and I just open every single book about this place.

A few hours later, I can conclude that I'm in One Piece.

-just what the hell is going on.. how the fuck did I travel all the way here?! Oh my fucking- JEEZ!

Plus, I don't even know how I didn't notice that I was speaking a different language. I learnt japenese because I thought that it was the first step before watching anime. And I wanted to start watching anime to have more to talk with my kids.

I go read all the books on the bookshelves and the next day. I feel a hand shaking me.

-Hertha! Sister!

-uhm.. who?

-it's me Sabo!

Such a cute kid.

-is there something you need?

-can you cover for me? I need to go out and meet Ace...

-okay, just don't go out too much or else they'll notice.

-okay.

I pat his head.

-now go.

He smiles and jumps out of the window.

-ok what the hell-

I run to see if he's okay, and he is. Wow, I didn't expect him to be like that when he's just 7year old. I'm 9 by the way, so I'm older than him.

I leave the library after cleaning, because we never know what are the servants capable of believing after seeing all the books I read about pirates and all the shit.

It's 8:30, I need to go eat. But I know nothing about table etiquette. I might need to read etiquette books, it's quite easy to absorb the information in books since I have the brain of a kid now.

4hours later, I ask a few servant to go clean after me and ask another one to lead me to the dining hall.

-I heard you were studying etiquette, is it true? (Sperm donor)

He already knew of that?

-yes.

-Why the change of heart? (Birthgiver)

-actually, when I got kidnapped... I regretted my life choices... I thought I was going to die without making you two proud. And so I wanted to do as much as possible to please you two..

They act touched, but I see the malice in their eyes. I need them to think that they can manipulate me, that they have power upon me. (So easy to understand... so pathetic)

-well, let see if our daughter's words are true. Sit down and show us what you learnt. (SD)

I sit down with elegance and show them my table etiquette. And after a few minutes.

-Perfect! You are really my daughter for these perfect manners! (BG)

-Thank you mother for your kind words.

-sweet!

-All that means that you won't rebel anymore right? (SD)

-I will never do that ever again.

I act determined.

-Then, I'll call a few tutors to teach you everything that you need to know. (SD)

-Thank you Father.

After that, I only listened to the conversation, they were talking about the current state of Goa. They were giving out secrets about the government as if I'm not a threat to anything.

Watch out for me, bitches. I'm not a threat for now, but I'll make sure to destroy you in a near future.