MHA reacts to Verdant Emperor...

By Greyninja27

Verdant Emperor by TheHinokami is one of my favorite stories of all time so I decided to write the reaction f... More

Setting up the stage.
The Divergence
Finding Shelter & First Steps
Results & Giran
Interlude- Broken Flames
Physical Conditioning, New Home & Two New Members
Verdant Guards & Training
UA Exam & All Might's Regrets
Expanding & New Bases
U.S.J
Heroes & Villains & Anti-Heroes!?
Sports Festival & Verdant Movements
Hosu
Hosu Aftermath
Verdant Expansion & Advamcenets & Unkown Enemy!?
Heroes Vs Meta Liberation Army
Prelude to Summer Break
Summer Camp
Kamino Incident
Shock & The Sealment of Fate
Saying Goodbye
Interlude: Confession!
Advancing Plans & Growing
Reactions
Growth & Overhaul!?
Save Eri!
Aftermath of the raid
Military Line Assault!
Battle Aftermath
Desperation!
The fall of Aichi
Conversations
Intriguing
Prelude to Meeting
Meeting Pt. 1
Meeting Pt. 2
Large Scale Combat!
Bloodshed
Interlude-Troubled Hearts.
UA's Surrender & Effects
Meeting & Ackowlegements
The Future Within Reach!
Japan's Fall!
The Verdant Emperor's Will!
Meeting the Emperor!
Finale!

Interlude: Friends and New Watchers

8.2K 179 73
By Greyninja27

(A/N:- So I was going to add this at the beginning of the new chapter but then decided otherwise and now we have a mini-chapter.

Enjoy :)

:-:-:-:-:-:

The first episode was really world-changing for all of the watchers in the theater. First, they learned about Izuku's life before he joined the Hero course. They were sorry for him and concerned as well. Then the fact that All Might's quirk is transferable and currently Izuku is it's wilder. And lastly, the discrimination, most of them lived in a place where they never even have to see thins kind of thing that's why they were glad they got to experience it so they can do something about it.

Nezu got up from his seat and was about to play another episode when suddenly a note appeared out of nowhere. Nezu read the note and turned toward the audience, "Sorry to inform you that we will have to wait for a little while before we start with the next episode. Until then do whatever you like and also there are snacks in the back," Nezu said and left the auditorium.

With Ex-Villians:-   

"Hey Himiko, why are you so quiet?/ Stay like that and shut up," Twice asked with concern.

"Guys, why do we become Villians?" Himiko asked looking at her gang.

"Why are you asking this all of a sudden?" Dabi asked annoyed.

"Just answer," Himiko said with a serious face.

"For revenge," Dabi said

"Family tradition," Compress said.

"I don't remember anymore. It started with small pickpocketings when I wasn't getting any jobs due to my quirk and before I knew it I was a full-fledged villain./ I am not telling you a thing," Twice replied.

"As for me I just wanted freedom or whatever I thought freedom was back then," Toga said staring at her hands, "In hindsight, all of our motivations seem very pity but then there is he who had all the right motivations to become a villain and he still refused it," Toga said staring at Izuku.

"When did you become so wise?" Compress asked.

"I was never dumb or stupid. The lack of regular blood intake hurts my sanity and that makes me act on my primal instincts," Himiko explained, "but now that I have that I have a clear mind and I can think for myself," she said getting up from her seat, "I will be back in a minute."

"Hey wait a minute, if you were sane all this time why were you acting like that a while ago?" Dabi asked and Himiko just winked at him.

She then walked towards Izuku who standing in front of the juice counter unable to decide if he should take strong soda or a soft drink. She moved forward and lightly tapped on his shoulder, "Hey Izu~, what are you doing?" Himiko asked.

"Hey Toga, I was just confused about what should I drink," he turned around and looked at her, "you are looking great in that outfit."

(Her outfit.)

Suddenly a blush formed on her face, "Thank you,". Izuku suddenly realized what he just said and started apologizing but Himiko stopped him, "No it means a lot to me. No one has complimented me in so long."

"In that case will you drop it?" Izuku asked looking into her eyes.

"What?" she asked.

"This mask of a bubbly personality you are wearing will you please drop it. I know you are afraid that people will not like you but you don't have to do that in front of me you know that right?" Izuku said.

"How do you?" Himiko asked.

"You saw my life, didn't you? I used to do that all the time. But recently I realized that if people do not like me for who I am then what's even the point to keeping them around," Izuku chuckled.

"Last time I tried to be myself, my family kicked me out of the house," Toga said with a heavy voice.

"But I am not them," Izuku protested, "I want to help you... all of you. So Himiko Toga will you be my friend and will you let me help you?" Izuku asked offering her his hand but instead of shaking his hand, she hugged him tightly. It was the first time since she got her quirk that someone wanted to be friends with her.

"In that case call me Himi from now on," Himiko said.

"If you don't mind let's take this slowly at first," Izuku said still blushing from the hug, "Let's start with first names first."

"I will take that," Himiko said and skipped back to her place happily humming to herself.

3rd person perspective:-

Suddenly the doors of the Auditorium opened and the No.1 hero Endeavor along with No.2 Hawks entered with none other than Stain trailing behind them.

"What is this man doing here," Iida asked glaring at Stain.

"Do you think I want to be here with all of you Fakes?" Stain asked returning the glare.

"Stand down both of you," Nezu said appearing out of nowhere, "earlier I received a note that we will need to bring Stain to watch along with us if we want to watch it any further so I brought him in."

"How did you even get a permit to do that?" Aizawa asked.

"That came with the letter itself so don't worry about that," Nezu said with a smile.

"Can someone explain to me what's going on?" Endeavor asked.

"You will know everything but before that, I am waiting for two people to arrive," as if right on the clue doors again opened and Sir Night Eye and Gran Tarino entered.

"Nezu what is the meaning of this, why did you call us on such short notice?" Night Eye asked.

Then Nezu explained everything from them receiving a Disk to requirements to watch the said Disk and the events that were shown until now.

After Nezu finished his explanation the first one who spoke was Endeavor, "I am going. I will keep your secret with me but I don't have time for something like this."

"I thought you will have more interest in All Might's secret than this," Shoto said surprised, "I honestly thought that you will force Midoriya to give his power to me."

"And why would I do that?" Endeavor asked, "You already have a strong quirk and I don't know what kind of problem will it cause to you if you suddenly received an unnatural boost of this magnitude. Besides, it is his power he can do whatever he likes with it its not my place to tell All Might who should he choose as his successor."

Meanwhile, Nighteye was glaring at Izuku, "Great, you had that power for even less than a year and now everyone knows about it. Congrats! Are you proud of yourself for putting all of these people in danger?"

Izuku was desperately trying to suppress his urge to cry when All MIght came to his rescue, "Mirai, that's enough. It's not his fault that a mysterious cosmic being decided to send us these C.D's to watch this alternate reality."

"But you as said, he going to become a villain just because you told him he cannot become a hero without power. So his mental state is so weak he cannot even accept the truth. Is that kind person really worthy of becoming your successor?" Nighteye asked.

"Sir you are going too far," Mirio said glaring at his teacher, "and I would never accept something that  belongs to my junior."

"It is not his quirk, it belongs to All Might," Nighteye said.

"No, that quirk belongs to All for One. He created that and besides before Toshinori it was Nana's quirk, and she decided to give it to him," Tarino said visibly annoyed by the Nighteye's words.

Nighteye decided to ignore him and addressed Mirio, "Mirio it is not your choice to make. You should think about the greater good of the world."

"I think you shutting your mouth will be good for both of us," Aizawa said placing his hand on Izuku's shoulder.

"Eraser Head, I was actually surprised that you didn't expel him on the very first day like usual," Nighteye said.

"I didn't expel him because I saw potential in him and I still do," Aizawa said, "and who are you to criticize him anyway. He has sacrificed himself so anytime just to save others."

"So now we are calling his poor quirk control a sacrifice," Nighteye scoffed, "I think you are going soft Eraser."

"Hey, shit face. If you were so worried about his quirk control why didn't you teach him anything during your internship huh?"  Bakugo asked.

"What do you mean?" Aizawa asked.

"Two weeks ago the nerd was too tired and accidentally told me how this bastard wasted his whole month and refused to teach him anything," Bakugo glared at Nighteye.

"Mirai, I am disappointed in you," All MIght said shaking his head.

"So I am I," Nezu joined the conversation out of nowhere, "that's why I am banning you from ever taking an intern from U.A ever again. And if you ever want to teach someone you have o do that on school grounds."

While All of this was going on Hawks was silently judging his options. Should he tell the commission about this secret or just keep it to himself and get whatever punishment he will get if it ever becomes public.

He knew that the punishment he will get won't be a kind one but on the other hand if the commission found out about the boy and his quirk they will surely do anything in their power to take his quirk for themselves.

 As he was thinking about that someone called him from the back, "Hey Chicken Nugget, I know what you are thinking," he turned around and saw Dabi glaring at him.

"What are you doing we agreed to not recognize each other in public didn't we?" Hawks whispered.

"Yeah whatever I am just here to give you a fair warning," Dabi said.

"What warning?" Hawks asked.

"You know what I am talking about," Dabi said, "if you opened your little mouth to the commission and revealed the greenie's secret to them I will personally turn you into a burnet chicken nugget."

"And why do you care?" Hawks asked.

"Generally I don't but this time it's different," Dabi said, "first and important reason is that the boy was the one who convinced his teachers and authorities to send us to rehab instead of the chopping block and the second is kind of personal. You see Himiko is head over the heel for the boy and if something happens to him because of you or hero commission I don't know what will she do so keep your mouth shut."

"Fine, I promise to not tell this to the commission," Hawks said, "but promise me you will complete your rehab soon. So we can officially be together."

Dabi smiled at him and returned to his seat.

With Izuku:-

He was shaken and was barely holding himself from crying in front of so many people. He didn't expect to see Nighteye here nither did he expect that he will call out him in public. But he also felt a warm feeling in his heart when so many people came to defend him.

"Hey Deku, are you all right?" Ochako sat beside him.

"Yeah, I am totally fine," he lied as he always does.

"It's not fair you know," the second voice said from his other side. He turned his head and saw Himiko looking at him with narrowed eyes, "you told me to not wear a mask and now you are doing the same."

"Oh wow! I didn't know you can talk normally like that," Ochako said surprised.

"You don't find it odd?" Himiko asked.

"Actually I prefer you this way," Ochako said.

"See I told no will hate you for being yourself," Izuku said.

"Oh that's so, then why were you lying to her?" Himiko asked.

"No I didn't-," Izuku was cut off by Ochako.

"You don't need to hide your emotions around me you know?" We are friends after all," Ochako said, "now tell me did Nighteye's words hurt you?"

Izuku nodded his head, "I still think there was someone better than me who could have gotten this quirk."

"No there isn't," Himiko said, "Izuku tell me do you think anyone else would have spent their entire month's worth of sleep just to research into villains' backgrounds just to give them a second chance."

"I agree with her. That day during the entrance exam everyone ran away despite seeing me stuck under that rubel but only you came running towards me without any care in the world," Ochako said.

"Thank you both of you," Izuku said tears leaking from his eyes, "I am so glad I am friends with you two."

"No, I am glad that you want to be friends with us despite our history together," Himiko said with tears forming in her eyes.

 An idea suddenly popped into his head and stood up. Both girls looked at him wondering what he was doing.

"Hey Ochako, this is my friend Himiko and Himiko this Ochako my best friend I hope both of you get along," Izuku said and gestured towards Ochako who immediately understood what was going on.

She stood up and offered her hand to Himiko, "I am Ochako Uraraka. I hope we get along."

Tears fell from Himiko's eyes, "thank you both of you for accepting me," she said while Izuku and Ochako just smiled.

"Ok everyone settle down I am starting the next episode," Nezu said and inserted the second disk, "and Endeavor you are not allowed to go. I have papers that state that you have to be here as long as Stain is here with us so just take a seat."  

:-:-:-:-:-:

(A/N:-I don't hate night eye but I wanted him here to fill the antagonist role and also because of the stuff that happens with the MIrio in the future.

The proper chapter will be out within next week.

Thank you :) )  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 75 9
With Midoriya out of the country in order to gain further control of his quirk, Bakugo breaks down his dorm room door and discovers something he neve...
1.3K 37 14
'I'm falling' she thought Victim of a terrorist attack at her school. Zera De Guzman, a Filipino 16-year-old, got transported to another world where...
593 29 4
What if you could choose your own path? In this book the readers can comment and vote to choose what they want! I will be giving a few decisions at t...